Warhammer fantasy general /wbg/

>reeee day of the razor when edition

>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous thread:

First for cutest WHFB character.

Sigmar bless this medium paced general.

Third for best boys.

you posted wrong picture, you dummy
this one shows some stupid elves

what does /wbg/ think of new Morathi model?

is it coincidence that Age of Sigmar gets naga the year of World of Worcraft finally tackling Azshara?

They've been ripping off warcraft, one hell of an irony considered they were the ones being ripped off in the first place

what goes around comes around

I have an idea for scratchmade Orion conversion, but with beard.
How heretical would that be?

He's been dying and ressurecting for 6 000 years, so i think nobody's going to give him shit when he decided to not shave so he can know how a dwarf feel likenot like he'll have any qualms about murdering them when they break a twig while going out of the forest

I want to pet those rattos.

Are there any audio books for whfb?

Careful, they're hungry and bite
exactly where you think

>Mors (Russian: мopc) is a non-carbonated Russian fruit drink[1][2][3] prepared from berries, mainly from lingonberry and cranberry (although sometimes blueberries, strawberries or raspberries). It's made by boiling berries with sugar or just mixing pure juice with sweetened water[1].

just when you thought Clan Mors were cool...

Surprisingly for a supposedly short lived race their leaders outlive fucking dwarfs and elves
further proof that skaven lore read like an edgy teen magical realm

What are some GOAT Griffon designs? Should I base it off an aesthetic combination of bird and cat, or the bird and cat are native to the region the Griffon was found?

>And only now does op realise he has fucked up the only thing that mattered in the title

Except its played for laughs.

So, what is the single most powerful magical artifact in the world ? Could the fellblade surpass the widowmaker ?
can the skaven outdo a god at his own game after out-doing everyone else ?

When they win more often that ET chaos i'd say the authors take it pretty seriously

Top three are ghal maraz, axe of grimnir and widowmaker.
Widowmaker only barely qualifies because despite making you super cool the other two objects work just as well and don't make you go insane/curse your entire bloodline.

Alternatively, the crown of dominion or the throne of power

It's not that Skaven are short lived. It's more that they're usually murdered before they can even get close to dying of old age.

When you're talking about the axe of grimnir you mean the high king's one or gotrek's one ?

panther+bearded vulture

post cowcentaur waifu asking for CD tactics

Is this a good list?

Lord 530
Sorc-Prophet on Great bull
-Level 4 Wyzrd of Hashut
-Mask of the Furnace for ward save
-Dagger of Malice

Core
30 Infernal Gaurd (vanila) w/Musician: 370
10 Infernal gaurd with fireglaves W/Musician: 180

Special
10 Bull Centaurs with Great weapons and Musician: 505
3 K'daai Fireborn 165

Rare
Big ass dreadquake mortar with slave ogre on a steam carriage 245

Could it work? Tactic tips? Was thinking hammer and anvil strikes with some shooting
Haven't bought anything just yet so be honest

No regular skaven live up to 20 years at most. Then they die of old age.
Some skaven for some reason keep on living, either through foul magic or almost like the spab of their lives is determined by their usefulness to the skaven race.
Ikit lived that long because his armor is basically a life support unit

Still, outliving the oldest races outside of lizardmen is no small feat

Gotrek's.
The high king's axe of grimnir is extremely powerful but does not reach the top three

Thanquol should've died long ago then, he just sucks at both

>tfw no waifu with the face and torso of a shortstack and the lower body of a cow

Well they're technically sister weapons, no reason as to why they can't be both as powerful
Gotrek's a special case anyway, he was guided by an ancestor god, that tends to get you quite a boost in term of power as the countless priest empowered by sigmar have proved

>wanting to mate with a literal cow

Wtf a new thread within 2 days... What's goin on

>Doesn't want to smootch a qt submissive dorf
>doesn't want cow pucci
>doesn't want freash chease and cream daily

Don't bother reading the last one, it's just an endless shitstorm about elf militia and skaven farms

Disgusting, my waifu is superior at least when she isn't in her wild hunt mood

>wanting asari
>littlerally just Asur with autsim

>cow pucci
Always reminds me of this asanagi pic

Unfortunately I was in it

You're just mad your favourite faction is poorly written; there's no reason why Skaven would invade the surface if they have enough food to eat and without food, they'd all starve to death. It's just edgy spaghetti shit.

>all this skaven autism

Well at least when she stop screaming lumbahfoots she's rather nice
i started the whole thing

I was the dwarfanon during the last thread

skaven were a mistake
t. horned rat

so...
Anyone got a non-meme answer for me?
Like are these units good, what are?
How do I best use them?
Is this faction best defensively or on the offence?
Are hobbos any good?

The world was a mistake
T.old ones

Last night there was an user asking for advice on running Through the Drakwald. If you're in here user, how did it go?

tpk by beastmen cock

Not just that, but he only had one player who was a dwarf ratcatcher.

Don't forget the small (but vicious) dog

Well 30+12+12 is pretty much across the whole table.

While "Elven Gods beat the Chaos Gods" is misleading, it's still true. Basically, when the Gates fell Asuryan was killed by Khorne and the Dark Gods led other Gods to destroy the world, then Asuryan returns Randy Orton-style and defeats the entire Chaos force.

>all in the name of a myth that probably isn't true
Looks like the grey order mages aren't braindead

I though no one could reach ulthuan outside of the elves and greenskins, but they don't matter

>Tfw you joined the blue mages to predict bloodbowl games and the robes looked sweet
>tfw all the qts study white magic

I don't think they're "true" Chaosfags. I've known Chaosfags. They're cool dudes.

The type we think of, like Carnac or whatever, the whole "everyone else sucks only chaos is good eat my nuts bitch lol", is just a form of trolling. It's been going on for years.

They come into /wfg/ or /wfb/ or whatever, knowing we don't use Age of Sigmar's fluff, then start talking about how amazing Chaos is and how everyone else sucks and is the total bitchslave of Chaos and nothing can ever compare to them, using Age of Sigmar fluff (that isn't even as Chaos-wanking as they think it is), and then when anyone questions them - or makes an unrelated comment about Chaos losing, being set back, or even being opposed in any way - they single out the post and reply to it in insult-laden shock, acting as if the person doesn't know Warhammer and is the insane fringe minority by not thinking Chaos is the best thing there is, and acting as if everyone else agrees with them. Then they get angry replies to obvious bait, and they respond with more insults and/or Age of Sigmar sources, and soak up the (You)s.

I think even they're surprised sometimes by the responses. Like the Carnac guy once posted, verbatim, that he was Be'lakor's son. Yet people kept taking him seriously, when he was obviously taking the piss.

Like all trolling, it's just a thing we have to accept. But you don't have to reply to them.

>inbook perspective writing is written from the inuniverse author's perspective

what are the odds

Don't run K'daai Fireborn
Don't run so many Bull Centaurs.
Why get the Steam Carriage for the mortar if you don't have a pain train?

are k'daai bad?

I was thinking of breaking into two groups of 5 does that work? Mantic sells them for dirt cheap, like 10 for 30$ usd so I was just going to use that

I got the carage in case I wanted to move it (might not be worth it in retrospect) and that motar alone has some serious pain to bring at least on paper

I was also tempted to get the really big k'daai simply because a rock monster the size of a dragon sounded cool but what can you tell me?

>I was thinking of breaking [the centaurs] into two groups of 5 does that work?
sorry about that

Like what said, the default lifespan of Skaven is very short, those that live long only do so through artificial means like magic or tech.

Which still confirm that this is all a scam put up by humans who listened to "elven lore for the dummies by teclis" for 5minutes

Self-correction: Was supposed to refer to what said.

Daily reminder that you should have some halflings. Even just a 10 man unit is fine. But have some halflings, already.

My skaven has austism

It'll take you no time paint up some halflings; they're tiny. You could paint them up in no time. Get some halflings.

I don't buy the whole "usefulness" schtick, if that was the case then the only skaven alives would be an unholy mix of grey seer and pestilens clan since all the others couldn't care less about the horned rat

Haflings are characterful, odd, interesting and offer a nice variety for human armies either as count-as or as their own. You can also use some old lists as well. Get some halflings already.

Leave her attached in a pen with 50 stormvermin, that should teach her how to be a good broodmother

>Bearded Vulture Griffon
>Picks up enemies, carries them high into the air, then drops them.

>it's fake because chaos loses
lol

Me neither, but I don't doubt the tech/magic approach for Skaven leaders.

Embrace the halfling.

It is good.

Nah, it's fake because it's
interpretation and mashed human&elven myths so old even the asur aren't sure anymore

Carnac isn't trolling though. No one has the mental stamina to come back day after day, week after week, month after months for YEARS on end just to make the same rambling posts that have earned the hatred of even devoted Chaosfags purely to troll. If nothing else it would get boring. Plus, the guy always has an out-of-context quote to throw around (memorably claiming a poetic description meant Nurgle literally had a hand the size of a universe) from a surprisingly diverse amount of sources, indicating he really does read around quite a bit.

I know it's hard to accept, but some men really are that autistic.

He probably delude himself thinking he trolled all of us and is to inteligent for us poor wfb fags

I still think it's multiple dudes. The actual Carnac stopped posting on Veeky Forums years ago and every time his posts have come up since it's some dudes exploiting one of Veeky Forums's most infamously successful troll tactics ever.

People who aren't psychologically broken get bored of doing the same thing in and out every day for years. Like old memes, the same old troll gets tiring after a while.

One unit of hand to hand troops, one missile unit and perhaps a warmachine. Why not? What's stopping you?

Probably, after all going full carnac is the best way to get so much (You) even a whore would vomit after so much

>Laughingdwarfengineers.jpeg

Well in future you should post the source book and the edition because Chorfs are a bit all over the place in terms of rules.

I think you have far too many Bull Centaurs and not enough artillery. If you want feedback on a more competitive army then Chorfs live or die by castling in the corner usually.

have they been taken to some malevolent black tower crewed by a gay pride sorcerer and his minions ?

Forgive me I am citing the Turnurkahm The Throne of Chaos rule book from forge world for 8th edition
Link is in the collection in the OP

Hey
I spent 12 hours at work today and half of it was reading about WH Fantasy's Empire of Man. Any download pages for anything/everything 1e or 2e related for a very curious fantasy enthusiast?

>Chorfs live or die by castling in the corner usually.
so ditch the bull for a bunker?

I thought that was another type of eagle? Bearded vultures just like to eat bones.

Hello future fellow Empirefag.

Empire at War is a must. Witch Hunter's Handbook is amazing. 7th Ed armybook has a lot of good shit about Magnus.

Yeah drop them down to four and use the points for magma cannons and rocket batteries.

You can't fight the enemy conventionally, Chorf troops are way over-costed. You'll always be outnumbered so you need to thin them out with artillery first.

Is a grave guard horde with kemmler & krell better off with shields or GW? Figuring out how I want to model my dudes and I can't come up with a clever way to combine both options if I want to change it up later.
I was thinking that Krell could deal with things immune to normal killing blow, so GW might not be worth it, but at the same time the initiative difference isn't actually useful unless I buy a cart to park nearby to get ASF

wait when I said bull I ment the mount for the lord. Is the great bull mount worth while?
but I can understand why to drop the centaurs too
Are steam engines worthwhile?
Ditto hellbound upgrades

I know the mounts look really cool but they will be shot out from under him by a cannon ball. I'll leave it up to your own discretion but generally speaking they're not worth it.

Yeah the Iron Demon is good and should probably be Hellbound. You don't need to give Hellbound to everything though as it can be risky, so just give it to things like the steam train that are going to be in the thick of it.

>I'll leave it up to your own discretion but generally speaking they're not worth it.
So put them up in a bunch of infernals to protect them?
I'll be honest I picked most of my list by what looked cool, but I can def get what you mean but not getting the mount.

How do they manage to be so perfect, bros?

No. They are fighting in a militia to defend their homes, honour agreements made with the local town and to get them 'orf their land.

Do you still stick to army lists or have you thrown off your shackles and play what you have/makes sense for the scenario?

I think I want to jizz in her snek snitch then impregnate every khinerai and melusai I can.
Shameless I know but it's still dawning on me GW actually created a monster musune faction in the game where lore doesn't fucking matter and you can actually get away with pulling this shit.

Yeah stick him in the block or in the glaves. They can hold their own in combat.

No it's not a coincidence at all.

AoS is World of Warhammer.

This is obviously impossible, but what if the golden pages of the Book of Grudges were made out of tablets of the Great Plan of the Old Ones - and with each new grudge, part of the plan is being lost! What would the Lizardmen do?