BITCOIN CORRECTION OVER

I like some of you guys, so here's a fair warning.
Take those killer profits you've been making in altcoins and start thinking about putting them into BTC.

The correcting is ending. Lots of signs showing bitcoin is ready to steal the show again. The next daily candle to go green on BTC will light the rocket once more. MACD crossing over once again in daily periods. RSI is healthy. Price slowly going up as we speak, volume up. Historic patterns of Altcoin dominance have been recreated. Parabolic tops getting blow off and profit taking everywhere. FOMO in overdrive. Perfect to sell into and have you hold the bags while the clever folk hop aboard BTC with all the profits once more.

>everybody is asking for the time, but the clocks have no hands.
>the rider approaches.

Kinda sure you made the same thread yesterday.

> the clocks have no hands.
O yes I definitely know who you are.

Yes he did

>Take those killer profits you've been making in altcoins and start thinking about putting them into BTC.
>implying my alts won't increase in value on top of the BTC value increase

Yes.
I also made threads telling Anons to buy NEM and XRP for almost an entire year. I'm just trying to legitamately help retards on biz get rich. The entire notion is funny to me.

Post your btc accumulation over the past month. Time to get comfy and ride to $25k :)

Fair enough, what alt to hold after BTC paints enough red anuses?

>implying my alts won't increase in value on top of the BTC value increase

I get that. USD is king for lots of people and for good reason. I try to "beat the market" myself and make BTC profit in all trades. It is my hopes this continues to compound.

weren't there a bunch of january futures sold at 18k?

and whats to say alts wont continue upwards if a steady stream of money is coming into the cyrpto currency game all together?

What alt/alts would you recommend for 2018?

op is a dinosour, and his tactics from the 90ties stink. Stay in your alts. Stay safe.

Can this cuckcoin figure out where the fuck it wants to go pls

yay the grandpa dinosaur is coming back to life
>Exit. All. Altcoin. Markets.

In theory alties could keep the same profit percentage as BTC if they didn't have weak hands, but everyone always tries to FOMO into BTC which triggers a sell off in every alt pairing, which causes the game theory where it's better to get out of your alt and buy back in low.

Also, every time BTC goes up massively, there's no guarantee your alt will ever come back to the same sat value. For example ETH used to be worth way more sats, now it's at all ATH in USD value but still only 0.06 sats.

it's just going to keep sitting around 15k and go nowhere

How high are we mooning, and in what timeframe?

corecucks so desperate they are now shilling on biz

>everyone saying the king is back
> check btc price
> up 2%

Is XRP/XLM good shorts? Or is their momentum too strong?

>>implying my alts won't increase in value on top of the BTC value increase
usd alts will increase usd value, the rest wouldn't

Is Bitcoin working again?
Wait. No it's a slow high fee piece of shit.
No thanks user. I'll pass.

Bitcoin could rise 10% and most alts would drop 30%.
At this point it's less about making money than it is about preserving it.

You cannot deny that bitcoin is still THE most influential crypto and, in general, the most wide spread adapted crypto on planet earth.

I dont see that shifting anytime soon.

What coin did I buy?

He's telling you to buy BTC rn. Don't hodl alts because all but eth and maybe ltc will be basically worthless after the next BTC rally. New alts will replace them later. Such is the cycle.

yea not falling for this bait.

OP, i hope you lose every penny you stubborn nigger. bitcoin is like an antique by now

Thats bitcoin cash.

>Also, every time BTC goes up massively, there's no guarantee your alt will ever come back to the same sat value. For example ETH used to be worth way more sats, now it's at all ATH in USD value but still only 0.06 sats.

This user gets it. In the case of ETH, you would of made more money holding BTC instead of buying ETH in the periods of June - October despite ETH being at an ATH.

Has bitcoins market share % ever been this low? What is is now? 34%?

At what point do bitcoin movements stop meaning anything? 20%? Lower?

I get that, was asking if he had eyed something for after BTC's price stabilized after the next hypothetical spike, but I guess there are too many unknown variables to make that kind of calls.

>BTC maximalism

OPs right. As much as it sucks to say it, there’s no way this can carry on

see
I dislike bitcoin as a project and it's performance, but to deny it's role in the market is folly.

Yep and the same thing happened the last bunch of times after. Not much. though the last times BTC crashed and took the whole market down for a day or so.

Here we go again...

Altcoiners have gotten so greedy. Take a look at coinmarketcap, almost everything is up absurd amounts recently. Well buckle up faggots, it's grandpa's turn now.

>implying bitcoin will never die and the "cycle" will continue forever

You fucking idiot, you would have made more money on nearly any alt even if BTC did go to 25k...

Not much? Last time I lost like 15% in a day.
But you didn't because you're holding the good alts ok ok I know.

Motherfucker I can buy more BTC now than I ever had after being in alts for a month +..

It's nauseating at this point, I mean shit, fucking ripple and a buncha chink coins skyrocketing. Bad things coming.

>I dont see that shifting anytime soon.
then have a look at the % market share, you fucking dipshit.

If you held alts in 2017, you would've made more money than holding btc.

Why would I want to ride to $25K? That's like 65% growth that is capped. I've made 200% growth on that KuCoins bullshit over the past 5 days( ref code 1aRtd btw).

I've come to realize that the gains in the big two, BTC and ETH are limited. Don't get me wrong, I love ETH and gains on BTC last year were incredible, but I think there is a value cap.

>muh it's a new paradigm, you can't compare crypto market cap to anything using reason and logic
Yes I can. McAfee is going to have to eat his sausage because BTC is not going to hit $500K in three years, because it would have to have a market cap of 8.3 trillion which is larger than NASDAQ...

Fuck. Global Stock market cap is 69 trillion.

We still have plenty of room to grow... I might have to buy some BTC.

I'm up over 200% and still gaining bitch.
I am smart enough to not be holding bitcoin.

You are a sucker, or a shill.
You are conning people into thinking BTC will ever be worth money again. Stay poor you cuck.

It's almost as if something's... ch...ch...changing?

Note that the grey portion of the graph represents altcoins.

Hmmmmm what is implied here?

oh, I know :D

You are obviously new. Good times ahead, hope you are stocked up on ripple

i see your point, but with 25%+ gains daily in alts how do you even time it?

>*shits on btc*
>*goes back trading btc/shitcoin pairs *

Time frame and asset is important user.

During the last large BTC bullrun, approximately June to October, many altcoins dropped in satoshi as sats became more valuable than dollars within the market. Buying during that period specifically would of put you at a disadvantage compared to the market by November.

If you are buying altcoins with BTC (sats) and valuing your gains in USD and not Sats, you could very well be under performing the market.

Please re-read the posts and give yourself a bit of time to look at the charts and work it out.

Where to see the bitcoin futures prices that those wallstreet cucks generate?

I only trade ETH pairs tho
Don't wanna leave 30% of my gains in fees

Because you dummy, bitcoin acts as a multiplier to your gains. I make a shit ton in usd and then bitcoin will multiply it. If I only traded in usd id get left in the dust when bitcoin 2xs in the short term.
Is that a golden cross? The same golden cross the entire alt coin market just had last week?

BTC dominance at 35%, nope keeping me alts

>bitcoin is like an antique by now

Antiques are worth shitloads u berk.

>At what point do bitcoin movements stop meaning anything

The moment there is any other meaningful dominant currency pair.

I completely understand your point. The greed is concerned about the timing being off. I would like to see the MACD actually cross at an upward trajectory, ya know?

Most of these people here have no idea how to trade and it really frightens me. Most of these coins are on a BTC:altcoin parity, not a USD:altcoin parity. If your USD goes up but your BTC goes down, you are underperforming and you should be holding BTC instead of alts.

While you are 100% correct, do you not comprehend what has happened in the past few days regarding BTC marketshare value and Ripple/altcoin surges?

This is something never before seen.

Just look at the fucking graph. BTC market dominance has never been this low.

Granted I do believe that BTC has a surge or two left in it but can you not look at this graph?

I do, and I've been fortunate to make a lot of money (and a lot of Bitcoin). I understand completely what's happening. But until we decouple trading alts from Bitcoin entirely, 99% of alt gains and losses will be measured in Bitcoin, and that is what you need to be trading on.

do you realize that on Binance I can buy anything with ETH and BNB? Haven't touched my BTC in months

Yes, and Bitcoin is still the best coin to trade with because of its volume.