Vechain is the ONLY crypto that has a NATIONAL China Government contract

>Vechain is the ONLY crypto that has a NATIONAL China Government contract
> Vechain has so much potential with all these partnerships and together with staking THORPower coins Vechain will be a top notch long term investment.

Also the fact that VeChain is now focusing on smart contracts and a platform to build ICO's and dApps on is a huge accomplishment. More and more international brands partnering up with VeChain, Chinese government that has its interest in this project. This all together is making VeChain a top 10 coin in the near future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice just chink-a-linked one hundred kay

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Who here /strengthnodemasterrace/?

>the coin thats literally tanking right now
pass
>HEY GUISE BUY MUH BUGS PLZ

ven and wtc will make me rich af

>youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
>Q25: Will there be a joint press event with both VeChain and Chinese Government representatives on your smart city project?
>Yes, there will be, and it is dependent on the progress of the project delivery. You can expect that very soon.

Where were you when Sunny revealed that The Chinese Government was going to publicly announce support for VeChain?

Plus the binance contest ends tomorrow, so the whales can stop buying and selling to themselves

Still Up 30% today and you consider it tanking. Stay poor retard

me me me

if u own ven buy wtc too ull become a millionare

Walid's will tell you this coin is shit. Don't listen to them.

IS THIS COIN WORTH PUTTING ALL MY MONEY INTO? IT'S KINDA NOT DOING SHIT WHILE EVERYTHING ELSE IS M000NINGG

this coin is absolute shite

I wonder what that one WTC shill is doing right now. The one that would post in every Ven thread as autistically as possible. I haven't seen him since the AMA and Ven mooning.

Did he kill himself?

If I only have around 200 ven would I be better off just selling and getting into a different smaller coin?

what is that?

that pajeet was endearing. way better than these fomo buy high sell low faggots in every thread now

>IT'S KINDA NOT DOING SHIT
have you been paying any attention?

It has literally ate through 3K in BTC walls over the past few days. It's mooning slowly but surely.

this coin is up 6x in the last month....im pretty sure its mooned

It's going to get the most growth this week.

Screenshot this.

Price action is very similar to DBC.

its about to moon

Are you stupid? That's the perfect time to buy this coin. DYOR

>about to moon

Based on what?

guys i went all on this fucking chink coin, 10,000 VEN.

please tell me everything is gonna be ok...

first i've heard of this coin. does it sell vaginas?

Hey guys, life Coin fag here just wondering what's happening with it. My mommy said I can't sell it right now because it's low. I was wondering when I should sell it because I want to buy more legos with the litecoin my older brother bought me

Those walls are pulled down whenever the price dips. They will be back up the instant there is real upward movement.

ruh roh

Summon that cunt Captain Ahab already.

Youre gonna be fine, more than fine actually if you just dont panic sell.

Congrats, you're about to make it.

You guys have no reason to explain why you think he's going to be fine other than blind hope. If you don't have a reason you are a Pajeet. The whales won't let it go up too much.

Wrong. Waltonchain also has a contract with Chinese Fujinan provincial government.

I havent researched but isint in their title, provincial?

Is that not like partnering with a city government?

You fucking all piss me off. Yes I knnow VeChain is good blabla it is THE BEST COIN out there for the future but man I already bought my 100 000 fucking DBC AND I am not willing to move again. When ever I buy a fucking coin there's the other buffoon who post a thread about the other coin that I wanted to acquire (Vechain this time) but NO I bought fucking DBC AND I HOPE TO BE FUCKING MILLIONAIRE BUY DECEMBER 2018.

WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING FUCKING SHILLERS MAKE ME DOUBT AND I PANIC SELL A BUY THEIR SHITCOIN THEN I DO THAT SHIT ALL OVER AGAIN TILL MY BANK ACCOUNT FALL TO 0 CAD. AND I AM NOT CANADIAN I AM ITALIAN BUT WHO CARES.

But you don't learn the old monkey to put faces (I don't know if it's the way you say it in english), I learned from my mistakes and this time, I will not sell my load off DBC EVEN IF ITS FUCKING DIPPING FOR FUCK SAKE for your great futuristic Vechain coin that every fucking huge brands like BMW want to suck and all. I KNOW YOUR COIN IS THE BEST COIN, I KNOW IT I MADE A MISTAKE I KNOW STOPP TELLING ME.
I think I believe in DBC, I really think so. And VeChain is too expensive I don't want to be a little bit wealthier, I buy low coins beucause I want to be a fucking millionaire by the end of 2020 TO BUY COCAINE, TO BUY MY CHEVY CAMARO 1973 AND TO HELP MY BIG BROTHER WHO NEEDS A SURGERY BECAUSE OF NERVOUS SHIT I DON'T CARE. But I love my big brother and he deserves the money I will make from DBC;

Yes I know Vechain is good blablalo, but tit's too expensive.

I bought PotCoin aswell. THIS SHIT IS GONNA SKYROCKET AND YOU ARE:
NOT
EVEN
SHILLING
IT

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND FOR CHRIST AND MARIA AND ALL THE OTHER GODS SAKE? CAN'T YOU SEE THE FUCKING FUTURE?

FUTURE EQUALS: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE + MARIJUANA.

WHY ARE YOU NOT SHILLING HEMPCOIN OR POTCOIN? ARE YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES FOR GOOLD LORD. DON'T YOU KNOW IN THIS SHIT COUNTRY I LIVE CALLED CANADA POT IS GOING TO BE LEGAL IN JULY.

ISN'T THAT A HINT? YOU DON"T THINK SO?

"oh hom I don't think i

I dunno. I don't even hold any WTC, I just thought I'd throw it out there.

How does potcoin make and why not give marijuana real intelligence?

coinsmarkets back up go BUY Electra (ECA) ;)

idk man all I want is money and happiness and intelligence. But I have none of them for the moment and it pisses me off

why did I fucking buy DBC what a moron I am DIDn4t you LEARN THE FUCKING LESSON WITH VERGE?

WHAT A WONDERFUL MORON I AM I BOUGHT VERGE AT 0.30 AND IT IS NOT EVEN A FUCKING JOKE (IAMCRYING RIGHT NOW)

Man this week was hard, I had to hold that fucking XVG or days because it was falling like hell and I sold low because I lost faith in the project. IN FACT I NEVER HAD FAITH IN THIS FUCKING PROJECT, I JUST BOUGHT BEcause i thought my intuition was good.

shut the fuck up OP. im still accumulating.

Wait till 6am Texas time

you are a fucking brainlet. potcoin?? you deserve to be poor.

hey. dude. you can win you can lose. relax. it's not worth your health. also icx.

also diversifying your portfolio is a safer way to play the game.

Pussy

Definitely own lots of VeChain, but don't forget that the market is irrational and based on literally nothing. Everything goes up 50% at least every week regardless of market cap, actually value, etc.

>5844416
you're hopeless if u bought verge