Most Iconic Monsters

I'm going to be GMing a Kamen Rider themed game of Mutants and Masterminds shortly and the motif is basically Veeky Forums but focusing on iconic monsters from the hobby. I already have my pool of them set, but it made me curious; what are your top picks for most iconic monsters?

Obviously dragons are a big one, same with like Mind flayers and orcs and such more common enemies like goblins.

I mean, if you are having a Kamen Rider game and the first enemy isn´t a spider, you are doing something wrong. And if you don´t get what I´m talking about watch more Kamen Rider bitch

fpbp

Beholders
Rust Monsters
Flail Snail
Black Pudding
Yuan-Ti
Various Golems
Displacer beast

All of which I would add that Kamen Rider touch to of course

My nigga. Kingdom under fire is the shit.

>Flail Snail

this pretty much

A very under appreciated monster

>Rust Monsters

And second has to be a bat. After that it's just a field day with whatever you want.

Also, hope you already planned out their mid-season power ups

Could you imagine the damage a Rust Monster could do to one of the more Cybernetic Riders
You'd need to send someone like Shin or Amazon to deal with it

It's fine, as long as it's either a bat or cobra.

why's a vampire bat drinking raspberry juice?

THEN if you wanna get super deep in the paint, bring out a jaguar and a turtle after a timeskip or to show a new arc is starting. At least I think those are the next 2. It's been a bit since I watched V3 and Agito

What?

I probably should have said this in the OP, but their transformations are based on the monsters. So like the first one I came up with was Drider, then Manticore, and a few others. Their mid-point transformation lets them stack a class on their transformation, so like if someone with Manticore equipped Thief they would suddenly be much faster and stealthy and their big Manticore tail themed flail would become a poison dart launcher.

Attached: Batmen.png (1380x972, 1.98M)

I JUST FUCKING REALIZED

Attached: dd5fc74bd9ea93d231464b61ca4ad89b.png (454x235, 91K)

It's a fruitbat.

What are their belts and trinkets? And what are your monsters deal?

And I feel many zodiac animals, both eastern and western would probably be work alongside iconic dnd creatures

Attached: 1500023360023.png (690x987, 1.15M)

Tarrasque Barbarian, easy

Attached: Monsters.jpg (1000x954, 182K)

Golden Pyramid

Thier belts are called Philosopher Drivers (like Philosopher stones) and use energy drawn from Anima Crystals. Anima Crystals are what the Wizard Merlin used on behalf of King Arthur to seal away all the "evils" of the world, hence why we don't have to fight Dragons and shit today.

The reason Arthur had them sealed away was because Merlin explained to him how there couldn't be good in the world if there was no evil. An example being that if all the evil in the world was destroyed, even Merlin himself would be destroyed since even if he lost the half of himself that was a demon (it's real look it up) the other half would be destroyed as well since he'd devoted himself to serving the King, making himself good in the process.

The crystals let them essentially get a magical loophole since the evils would still exist and be in our world, but couldn't do any harm from inside their prisons.

The Philosopher Drivers are made in present day to channel the power of the creatures trapped in the Anima Crystals in a safe and usable way (hence the armor). Unfortunately in the process of experimenting with them, one of the evils managed to summon it's elite henchmen from the past in order to free it in our time.

The henchmen are themed after classes that are usually evil (think like blackguards and death clerics). They are able to make monsters themed after their class by using their master's magic orb, which imprints part of their powers on their target.

Attached: Kamen-Rider-Climax-Fighters-Announcement-Featured-Image.png (750x400, 156K)