ADA Cardano

Why the fuck are there no Cardano threads
this shit just shot through the moon and is going to pluto

goddamn im so mad i didnt buy this shit

I bought in at $0.11 with my entire life savings
Pretty happy but also distressed

when will i know for sure that ada will take care of me and i can stop being a wagecuck

Yea, same. Anyone here selling as soon as the roadmap gets released? I have a feeling we going to get dumped on soon. This pump is unholy as fuck.

congrats man

The next chad coin

Can someone tell me what is so great about this piece of shit? Do they even have a product? If not, then what the fuck is it doing with a 30b market cap?

i actually bought some because the website looked cool, planned on finding out what it actually was sometime later on when i was less preoccupied

dude you haven't heard

I remember when I was shilling this coin THE DAY before the pump. People called me a pajeet and calling ADA a scam coin. Pic related when I took screen shot of the chart b4 the pump. The best part about all this is not the money, but the sort of "I told you so" feeling.

Yah. Wtf is it even?!?!? I somehow have 1500 of them. Why the hell do I Crypto and drink?!

it's like, a new paradigm bro.

Maybe I should thank you

congrats!!! why distressed?
just sell some to take your initial investment back and then you can sleep like a baby, no matter how high or low it goes

New ETH in the town this is just a start

Literally the bitcoin killer.

9 PHDs on project full time.
3 Research Campuses
Most active github I've ever seen
High Assurance Coding
One of the most well respected computer scientists (Wadler) on the project.
World renowned cryptography/game theory researcher (Kout) on the project.

Cardano will kill bitcoin. It's not how/if/why, its WHEN.

21 hours left

Just use a stop limit order bro if you are worried, you've made an incredible amount of money, no need for distress. Cardano is a legit project, not some fly by night shitcoin, it's as safe as investing in any of the top coins.

Basically I have the money to 'solve' my problems but what I don't have is the time so now I can afford what I want I'm completely self destructive and unhinged about getting what I want

So are you going to tell me? Or have you retards just invested in something you know absolutely nothing about?
Literally 30b vaporware, I can't believe this shit. Sure you're making money, but putting money into it is a truly retarded decision.

I told biz so many times to buy in and I just got called a pajeet by idiots who don't know what IOHK is. Your loss user maybe you'll learn now that you make it by reading whitepapers and betting contrarian.

So now you improve yourself without worrying abot money.

Youre set user, go get some life gains.

It's a physical problem with myself man

Okay, the team looks good but can you tell me what exactly it does?

Because
didn't really answer you

100% vapor atm. Good team. Buy at your own risk.

Already has its own wallet, literally has mathematics videos on their protocol, working with multiple universitys your fud is uninformed

Most shill threads (Electra, Enigma, etc.) are created by people who bought shit coins and who are trying to create a pump. Cardano has a market cap that's too high to respond to that kind of small-time shilling, and it rises on its own anyway, so there's no real need to shill it here.

it doesnt do shit, theres no product. thats not how you make money, you sell WHEN the product is out.

dude, it has like, scientists working on it.