/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous shitpost:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Cwm8nCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO GODS ALLOWED EDITION

what is /cuoag/s favorite waifu? doesent have to be from cyoa?

Can someone post PPP btw?

One day I will find you. I won't go looking for you but fate will one day bring me to you. I will know it is you. And I will cut you.

>what is /cuoag/s favorite waifu?

Saijou Karin.

The answer is on the post above you

Someone actually died in the discord right now
I'm not even kidding

No, they did not

Fuck off. I couldn't care less what happened in discord.

Azula

Fuggg, wanted to beg for pictures in /cyoag/, but this throg is still fresh so it would be rude. I'll wait.

Do it in the old one.

azula a shit

literally worst girl in her series

I don't get it
Did Flavius get swatted?

Liara

Paladin please

reeeee waifu shamer! no bulli

Complete version. Will likely expand options based on feedback or if more ideas come to me, but won't be looking to "nerf" anything.

Let me know if the number of choices feels too restrictive under "experiences". I'm open to expanding that (though I would re-calibrate the scales for Mind/Body/Soul if I gave more choices).

The ultimate intent is that this can be used to make your kid (primary intent), or to build a new childhood for yourself (secondary intent) or to use as an add-on to other setting CYOAs where you have a waifu (tertiary intent).

>theyhatedhimbecausehespokethetruth.jpg
Who's the best?

Er, forgot to say, stuff at the very bottom is just possible other ideas for experiences.

My nigga

>the best
thats a tough one

but Ty Lee and Katara are both pretty great

didnt read yet and dunno if I will because I really don't like the idea of letting the player choose between love and money.

>Ty Lee

No, some other guy in his apartment did I think

Which is the kind of feedback that would have been great when I posted the WIPs, but is entirely useless now because it's too late to change such a fundamental aspect of the CYOA. Still, thanks for saying something.

>What is /cyoag/s favorite waifu?
It's obviously Zynthia! I think all of /cyoag/ can agree on that. Hmmm was a while since I used her as the narrator for a CYOA, maybe I should make a new Zynthia CYOA after the SJW CYOA.

You could probably guess.

Hey Tok, we have a discord.
Jump in please
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

There should be a magic school CYOA that focuses less on what you learn (standard curriculum), and more on the adventures you have in the magic school. Heck, it doesn't even need to be an original setting. Combine Hogwarts with Urban Unease and you have yourself a CYOA to remember.

Go fuck yourself and die.

Please join, everyone on CYOA general wants to say Hi to you
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

I hate you fucking polyps.

Did you know that there's an official Discord for CYOAs?
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

Get in faggot
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

Looks like you finally have the fan you always wanted.

I made only 1 of those posts, so you probably mean fanS

I think you can improve yourself here:
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

Please join senpai, we need you
discord.gg/Cwm8nCM

discord.gg/Cwm8nCM
get in now, someone got swatted
allegedly

Make a different thread for that, retard.

... must we spam the thread?

Attached: MHS Page 1.jpg (1731x6719, 5.39M)

Attached: 1472768715725.jpg (4000x4000, 1.63M)

Attached: MHS Page 2-1.jpg (1728x8246, 7.04M)

Attached: MHS Page 2-2.jpg (1728x5583, 4.57M)

eat shit tard

Note to self:If you want to post a CYOA just to not make an empty post, pick a 1-page CYOA.

Attached: MHS Page 3.jpg (1731x6503, 5.7M)

TOK ENTERED DISCORD, ALL HANDS TO DECK

Well, today is certainly starting off with some insanity.

Attached: 1506640577523.png (1000x4650, 3.67M)

>hurr durr me two dum n lezi 2 mak difirant thed!

>Get on discord!
I did but no one believed that I was I. Skype is better tho. Anyways if you got any favorite archetype SJW, please tell me about it. I'm finishing up the SJW CYOA and decided to add a few more SJWs. Also remember to respect wamen!

Attached: Respect Wamen.jpg (800x599, 128K)

You're so great that we couldn't believe a god would descend upon as peasants

us*

Go for it.

Bless us with your CYOAs master

Attached: 1512996822760.jpg (2000x1000, 884K)

It's weird how much attention they are giving Tok. Is discord for brainlets? Children?

My little experience with failed WIPs suggests that when you get barely any "feedback" when posting the WIP, people probably won't be interested in the cyoa too. If you get little to no (You)s, you have to start looking for potential flaws on your own.

Feedback in quotations because "I don't like X, should replace that with lots of free shit" isn't useful. Not their fault though, they're not in your head so can't know what exactly you want to make out of that WIP.

You'll notice the actual brainlets and children being the ones to reply to him.

The fella with the anime avatar and the hexagonal yellow one. It's strange when tok looks reasonable in comparison.

Yeah. The anime one is new, the hexagon one is Play-Doh.

Nice, i always wished i was young and naive again

The funny thing about Discord is that people are so terrified it's going to cause drama, they decide to actively create drama around it when it would otherwise be invisible.

Alright. I'm coming out of retirement for you babe

It's alright, but thanks. I was aware to begin with that "raise a kid" / "princess maker" type CYOA isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea. That particular objection did take me by surprise, but I'm confident that the CYOA will appeal to a reasonable subset of people.

I actually like Play-Doh's aloof shitposting

self shilling is poor form

Stop giving yourself blowjobs Neural

Am I not allowed to like childish humor?

Slowly coming back alive in regards to creative works and cyoa making. Got a few small cyoa ideas I might make while I get the gears turning on that You Are The Demon Lord CYOA I never managed to work on. Quick question: would people prefer to be isekai'd from their old life into the fantasy world as the demon lord, or to just be woken up once more as the demon lord, like you're the whatever number iteration back again after sleeping in the void from you last defeat?

Attached: 1498045314070.jpg (1400x6541, 7.97M)

Attached: 1498774274841.jpg (1400x8673, 7.39M)

Attached: Major Changes and Minor Troubles CYOA.pdf (PDF, 193K)

If anyone should be banished it's that neural dude

This is the last one I've finished from the conveniences series. I have some notes written somewhere on how to do the part about becoming a being similar to the narrator girl that you've been helping thus far, but it's still in the super early stages like the Demon Lord one.

Attached: Parting Gifts CYOA.pdf (PDF, 158K)

isekai'd probably. I prefer the ol' self-insert.

Here's the only waifu-like cyoa I've made thus far, though one more is on the way.

Attached: Super Heroine CYOA.pdf (PDF, 188K)

Do you like stats in your cyoa?

Same. Just figured with people suddenly having the opportunity to go full on evil badguy, that they might not be comfortable if they were their old original selves.

Highschool JRPG 2.0 with companions, popular places, actual names for the schools and such, coming at some point once I finish the Demon Lord cyoa and if people ask for it. Got some ideas for companions but it's difficult to create a roster big enough for a persona-esque game with enough extra options for build variety.

Of course I'd eventually forget to actually put the cyoa in the post.

Attached: Highschool JRPG CYOA v2.pdf (PDF, 202K)

Final CYOA I've made beyond the genie fangalleries and the one I made with Rosanon's template. This one gets reposted a lot for some reason I don't understand, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully my more ambitious cyoas will get as much attention even in PDF form.

Attached: 1508803805938.png (1000x6410, 3.85M)

my cyoas don't have stats, besides that one WIP I'm not planning to finish this year

Is there any cyoa about

>when you get barely any "feedback" when posting the WIP, people probably won't be interested in the cyoa too
I don't read wips, I'm not commenting on one.

protip: don't preface questions with shit people aren't interested in reading

answer: The first, nobody wants to be told that they did something in the past, they don't remember it and they fucked it up. I don't want to be a demon lord anyway so this post is pointless btw.

>would people prefer to be isekai'd from their old life into the fantasy world as the demon lord
Absolutely this. I have zero interest in imagining what someone else will do.

No. They rarely have a purpose and are rarely explained.

IMO no need to Isekai, the theme seems to make more sense as "You are the demon lord" rather than "You, random shmuck, become the demon lord right now".

I just joined Discord and immediately left
It's nowhere near the place I expected

TRASH
R
A
S
Honestly, just shit posting.

Good, fuck off

Black person who believes that all ancient people are all black people, regardless if it makes no sense. For example: The Aztecs, Incans, Israelites, Ancient Chinese, Egyptians, Muslims and Vikings were all actually black. All European Royalty were all black, All great scientists were black, All great engineers were black, and any great ancient society was actually black. So, history has been re-written by evil white people to steal the credit from the black race.

Three or four people joined just to shitpost, and the admin does nothing. Of course the place is even worse than the thread. But let's be positive, now all cancer joined the Discord.

It's heavenly quiet in here by now

Ideally the whole point is that whenever the Demon Lord is defeated his soul kinda lurks in limbo or whatever until he reawakens, and every iteration is vastly different in terms of personality and appearance, with the only real similarity being that they have that part of the Demon Lord's soul, like it's less a soul itself and more some kind of add on to other souls that one inevitably picks up. This causes a bit of a dissonance as you're referred often by rank as if you are the other Demon Lords, but in the abilities section especially, when your advisor goes over the abilities you can gain, will talk about previous Demon Lords like they are separate from you.

Initially, for self insert and my love of isekai, the Demon Lord's Essence was banished from this fantasy realm all together, allowing it to bond to a soul that then went off to live a normal life in a different world with no connection to its power, until your having been summoned back here. Alternatively, you're just suddenly alive, with an adult's level of knowledge and such, but not much else in terms of memories.

Thank you for all the feedback, as it helped me wrap my head around a good way to explain the you/not you thing about the Demon Lord's other iterations and your own, it seems the isekai thing is more strongly favored, so I might go with that, or at the very least, make sure that you are clearly told you aren't just the previous Demon Lords here once more, just someone new with the same essence/potential.