CANADIAN WEED STOCKS

Boys!

Did you like my ACB pick??

Now that we mooned my next pick for you is mmj.cn

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/pmn/commodities-business-pmn/agriculture-commodities-business-pmn/canopy-growth-to-develop-up-to-3m-sq-ft-of-growing-capacity-in-b-c
smallcappower.com/analyst-articles/aurora-cannabis-tse-acb-canopy-growth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're all fucking mooning.

>ACB up 20%
>TRX up 80%

hmmm

What about blockchain stocks?
They are gold as well

I'm in Datametrex AI (DA) and Healthspace Data Systems (HS)

I also had stock in Belgravia (BLGV) which tripled the other day, but I sold it to put more in Datametrex.

hmmj.to the index buy them all!

I made some massive gains with BTL last month.

Just got in from the one on /pol/ that got deleted.

Wish I was aware of this the same time I got into memecoins. Fuck.

Its only just beginning guys, the normies are getting in within the next couple of weeks

For those who are saying weed stocks are overvalued, FUCK the fundamentals. It's all psychological at this point.

look at the google search trends to gauge public interest: 'weed stock'

now look lets look at "Questrade" a popular online broker

what does this tell you?
all the normies who've never bought a single stock in their life are jumping in right now.

it takes a few business days to get your account set up and another few days to transfer funds - and then the normies start piling in. Get ready for the moon mission guys

Now lets look at "Robinhood" for the US

Same thing, all the normies are trying to set up their brokerage accounts. Within a week or two the first wave of normies will start buying in

is it too fucking late to get into this? I set up my TFSA online but I actually have to get into a bank and sign documents before I can transfer funds into it. I won't be able to do that until the weekend and god knows if they still have to mail the documents and wait another 2-3 days.

I was hoping to get in at $10/share and sell in August

tfw both

>Its only just beginning guys, the normies are getting in within the next couple of weeks

That would explain the volume. I have seen so much fomo buying the last three trading days it's... well, it's like crypto, pretty much.

My pick for Canadian weed penny stock to watch out for future rocket rides is Alliance Growers Corp (ACG). It closed even today at 1.20 after rising 33% the day before. Lots of room for this one to explode given the low share price at the moment.

yep all the normies heard about it from family members over christmas dinner

blockchain stocks are still under the radar

i think they are more profitable at this point

And the beautiful thing is, even if these companies are overvalued, we wont find out until after legalization in July and sales numbers start coming in. We're at the beginning of a big speculative bubble

You're right. I expected the January effect on speculative stocks, and there's some of that going on too, but this is ridiculous.

Day trade only for me on those. Most are blatant pump and dumps.

I wish I had less ADHD and actually tried to figure out how to get OTC stocks of Canopy

the ones i listed in my other post are fuckin legit long term holds. Healthspace Data has a deal with Etherparty and Darpa. Datametrex has a deal with the largest cryptominer in China. Get in. Trust me.

>this is ridiculous

yes just look at Aurora's market cap 6.42 billion, approaching Canopy's 6.85 billion

even though Aurora doesn't even have a fraction of the growing space and market share of Canopy, because Aurora's share price is lower, that's the one normies pick! Ridiculous

Big as fuck it's the dotcom 2.0.

BUY NOW
SELL TO NORMIES AND CASH THE FUCK OUT BOYS!

Up 45k on a 30k investment in ACB. Sell or hodl?

TFSA money too, gravy.

My portfolio has been green since buying in the summer. It's fucking crazy how fast these stocks are climbing.

zero fundamentals, all emotion

diversify into other weed stocks would be my choice

lmao Mr Gordon Gekko over here woah dude what a pick literally every weed stock is mooning

Do you get 10xs? What's the next big stock to pick?

So I've been thinking about dipping in these, where do you guys buy them from? Is it just like putting money in coins?

they're all mooning, its sector wide
pick the one you think sounds the most appealing to normies (names like WEED and LEAF)

CIBC's commission is like $7 or something per trade. TD is $10 but they were also the one that went down during Dec 29th's mini-crash. Scotiabank is like $25 per order unless you have $50k cumulative around stocks then it's $10 per trade, closer to CIBC's commission if doing a shit ton of trades. I'd say go to a CIBC branch and set up an account with them, TFSA's contribution limit is $5500 or something this year.

I don't really know why I chose to set up a TFSA Scotia iTrade with Scotiabank other than me already having a bank account with Scotia and thinking it would be faster to get set-up online. I suppose it was but I still have to finish it up in person at a branch.

Ah k, I'm with scotia right now too. So you have to do it through the bank?

Brainlet here, what are good sites for trading stocks? Ideally something good for Canadians. I'm having fun with cryptos, but would also like to play a bit with stocks, I just have no idea where to start, and everything that I see is aimed to Americans only.

I'm not sure what alternatives there are to banks in Canada. I was told to look into Robinhood before that was US only, so look into Scotia iTrade instead. Expect that they'll take 1-2 business days for you to be able to start trading.

Questrade has the lowest fees if you're buying smaller quantities of higher priced shares. They charge 1 cent per share

CIBC investors edge is cheaper though if you're buying penny stocks (large quantity low share price) since they charge a flat fee. $7 per trade

Thanks user, I'll look at both of those.

Questrade or Interactive Brokers

Questrade is what I use

THC Biomed went up 60% yesterday and 80% today. I never thought I see the day with all the negative posts on stockhouse

By 2021 Aurora will have more growing space than canopy's. And that's not even including Auroras takeover of CMED space.

Also Aurora has made strong investments in hemp and oil extraction. They also operate out of Alberta which has the lowest corporate tax rate in the country. It's been jumping up because of the takeover and record revenue posted. Not because of normies.

Bought into ACB at 2.97. Fuck my cousin who got me into weed stocks, didn't even know this company existed up until I told him. Also bought into hempco and RTI who deal with ACB.
I've also been flipping some weed stocks here and there. Only small companies that will end up being taken over by the big 3.
I have
AMS
ACB
HEMP
MMJ
MPX
OGI
RTI

Canopy has 568,000 sq ft of growth space
Aurora has only 55,200 sq ft

Canopy has 10 times (!!!) as much! Yet they have almost the same market cap!
Come on man there is NO WAY that makes sense, even if everything goes perfect for them in the future, they'll never surpass Canopy.

Regardless, I'm holding some ACB in the short term, gonna dump them come July though.

Buying in below 10$ sometime this week hopefully ;)

ACB is almost done its 800,000 sq ft growth space. They also own the largest weed company in contenial Europe.
Now with that being said. Yes ACB is overvalued. But so is canopy. Heck, every weed stock is... Don't short, this stock my buddy.

source on this?

nvm i found it

okay but

business.financialpost.com/pmn/commodities-business-pmn/agriculture-commodities-business-pmn/canopy-growth-to-develop-up-to-3m-sq-ft-of-growing-capacity-in-b-c

>Canopy Growth to develop up to 3M sq. ft. of growing capacity in B.C.

>Canopy has 568,000 sq ft of growth space
>Aurora has only 55,200 sq ft

That's not including the massive Aurora Sky complex in Edmonton plus whatever companies they buy out this spring. The main thing is that Aurora has the cash to buy a lot of assets and increase their output very quickly, Cannimed acquisition ir not. I do think the Cannimed thing will go through. With Aurora's share price skyrocketing, the offer they have made to Cannimed shareholders is extremely lucrative.

sure man Aurora is good, I just don't think it justifies the same market cap as Canopy

regardless, they're all gonna grow whichever one you pick

>business.financialpost.com/pmn/commodities-business-pmn/agriculture-commodities-business-pmn/canopy-growth-to-develop-up-to-3m-sq-ft-of-growing-capacity-in-b-c
Oh shit damn 3mil? Will it be done by 2021? I'm not hating on canopy, fuck my cousin is invested in with them. And I never said ACB will take over canopy. They'll give them a run for their money for sure. But it's the truth that both companies are overvalued.

Where do i buy these

Through a brokerage account. Usually your own bank is the easiest. If you're in the US you buy them the same way through the OTC market.

Through your broker. Depends where you live.

try searching WEED or TWMJF

I think Canopy's will be done a few months after Aurora's

>But it's the truth that both companies are overvalued

Yep I agree, not like that matters to normies though, they'll keep buying into the hype. It's gonna be a wild ride from now until July

Part of this week's pump on Aurora is an influx of invrstors who were waiting on the Ontario Securities decision regarding the legality of Aurora's hostile takeover bid on Cannimed (Aurora won that). Share price was flat at $7 for about three weeks while that question was pending an answer, meanwhile Canopy and Aphria were making steady gains.

If everything goes to plan. What will the shares of these companies be in 5years from now?

Probably similar to what they're at now.

whats the stock price of Anheuser Busch? ;)

lmao sub 1mil sqft weed spaces getting investments

Try some places with 7-10mil indoor sqft and 100+ acres outdoor.

smallcappower.com/analyst-articles/aurora-cannabis-tse-acb-canopy-growth/
This was the article I got the info on from way back.

1500$ in APH
2000$ in QCC
1500$ in HVST

Is this okay for a medium hold? This has been my portfolio for 2 weeks now. Some decent gains. I have more money in alts though.

It's all about how many stocks you have in a company. How many stocks do you have in those companies

I think there will be a big correction first quarter after legalization, once the sales numbers come in. Then the shit companies will die off while the profitable ones remain.

The biggest growers with the best scalability and lowest costs dominate.

The extracts like oils and stuff will do well, since you can't get the high quality shit on the black market.

and pharmas with the most useful medicine skyrocket

Is it advisable if a poorfag $500 usd to invest gets in to weed stocks I like weed and I like money *_* ? or should I continue making slight gainz with crypto?

>The extracts like oils and stuff will do well, since you can't get the high quality shit on the black market.
Hahha, oh wow
nigga i bet half the people on this chan get weed and dabs in bags from cali dispensaries

??
yea and they'll get it from local dispensaries once it legalizes here

regardless they'll be getting them from dispensaries, and not some random small time grower

DYOR on $REFG for industry payment systems.

It has nothing to do with how many stocks you have. Are you new? If a stock goes up 50% then whatever he has invested in it goes up 50%. Regardless of how many shares he has. They could do a split and give him a billion shares- 50% is still 50%

There will be a correction come before legalization. Once the market realizes that there won't be enough supply for the rec market. Then it will jump back up once it becomes legal.

Off topic, but did anyone else invest in Canada Jet Lines?

I bought in at 0.29 and it hit over a $1.04 today.