GM says his girlfriend wants to join the campaign. She's never played a RPG before

>GM says his girlfriend wants to join the campaign. She's never played a RPG before.
>Think of all the horror stories from Veeky Forums.
>After a few rounds. No drama or favoritism.

Did you lie to me? I've been expecting drama, and now I'm almost disappointed.

Attached: nintchdbpict000171898291-e1466207066744.jpg (960x732, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57239467/#57239467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did she play an elven ranger?

The people who play with girls and don't have a problem don't post about them, because they know the thread will fill up with incel spergs.

It's the same reason you don't mention you have a wife or girlfriend on Veeky Forums.

Almost. A dwarf ranger.

Nobody ever said that every girl was bad at roleplaying you fucking retard.

80% of tg has never seen a girlfriend.
50% of tg has never seen a game.

>Nobody ever said that every girl was bad at roleplaying you fucking retard.

Are you new to Veeky Forums?

If she plays a dwarf she's probably cool.

No, are you? Sure, lots of people say that "The DM's giirlfriend" is often disruptive to the game even if she has good intentions, but 1. this is true and 2. it doesn't mean every one of them, every time

They key here is that you said she wanted to join the campaign. There's a big difference between a GM's gf who has an actual interest in RPGs and one who begrudgingly tags along because she knows she isn't going to stop him from playing in the end.

Yes, you have been lied to. Veeky Forums is full of lies and falsehoods. Unrelated to that, is the subject of female players. They're just like male players: some will create drama fro any number of reasons (they want to be the center of attention, they enjoy creating drama, they're passive aggressive), but they are the kind of people who would create these problems anywhere. Most players, regardless of sex/gender, are at the table to play a game, enjoy company, and have fun.

>Nobody ever said that every girl was bad at roleplaying you fucking retard.
Lots of people on Veeky Forums say this, actually.

So you have never seen the almost daily threads we've had about how girls ruin everything? You still hold to your claim that *nobody* ever said that?

BTW I'm not saying that it's true, because that's one of the most retarded things that's regularly said on tg. But there are spergs on tg who are convinced of that.

Someone posting a horror story did not say "girls ruin everything", that's a conclusion that you drew, and then projected onto the OP of that thread. But also, you could say "girls ruin everything" and not mean literally every girl or every time

Nice try whore, there will still never be a woman at my table.

>Believing anything you read on Veeky Forums
The absolute state of some people

Bitch is in the honey moon phase, wait till she settles in. What did you expect? That she would walk in and start queefing all over the gaming table on day one?

Hey, it happens

It's a test of time, she has her guard up because she's unfamiliar with the group and how mechanics work.

All it will take is for her to try to squeeze a little bit out of the DM by playing the girlfriend card. If he gives in and plays favorites it's all downhill from there.

>Someone posting a horror story did not say "girls ruin everything", that's a conclusion that you drew, and then projected onto the OP of that thread. But also, you could say "girls ruin everything" and not mean literally every girl or every time
Not that user, but to state that "at no point in Veeky Forums's 11-year history has anyone ever claimed that all females are bad at RPGs" is disingenuous at best and full-retard at worst.

yeah op it's gonna be fine

Veeky Forums typically tends to share shitty or bad gaming moments because they make for better stories. RPG groups as a whole tend to trend ok to good which are fine for playing in, but if you want to rack up those story (you)s you have to ether exaggerate all of the bad parts or wholesale make up fictional bad game stories because "my session was alright" and "my group had a real fun time" doesn't make for great story telling.

Corollary - I've actually had worse experiences with my guy friends, because like it or not I know more guys than girls who game.
It's all about perspective.

When someone says "no one says", they mean that it's not a common opinion at all, and that they've never seen it stated by someone who believed it. I know I haven't. Not that literally nobody ever said it. Why are you so bad at figures of speech? Are you just being pedantic, or are you actually autistic?

It's the favoritism part, not the sex part.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/57239467/#57239467

I spent like 5 minutes on the archive and I'm phoneposting. I'm sure you can dig a bit more.
Again, I'm not saying that they're right. They're retarded. But "girls ruin everything" is a pretty common tg meme, and saying that it isn't is disingenuous.

Have you ever realized that Veeky Forums is home to a wealth of different opinions and that every single one of us isn't some bigot making sweeping generalizations to denigrate women?

Are you stupid or just illiterate?
Where did I say that *all* tg hates girls? I merely called out the other guy for saying that nobody does.

That post does not say "girls ruin everything", nor does it say that all girls are bad at roleplaying. It does suggest they often are, which is not untrue.

I said that "nobody says that", which is a figure of speech, I did not say "literally no one has ever said that", which someone probably has