You fa/tg/uys and fa/tg/irls

Think you'll be GMing your child's game one day?
Planning something special for their first game?
Wrote down your models for your kids?

Will you even present your hobby to them?

Attached: Give it here_go to your room.png (546x767, 970K)

I'm pretty determined to die alone, sad, without family, childless and friendless, so no.

If they ask
Not yet
No

Yes, I've been running short little games for my 6-year-old. He likes the maps and loves rolling dice. I present him with 2 or 3 options for every decision point and let him decide. He wanted to play a knight at first but then later switched to a crocodile ninja.

It's fun for both of us.

Congratulations user
You have slain the smile that terrorized my face.

Attached: warhammer-Игры-еретик-830026.jpg (700x721, 124K)

I don't want my child entering a secret shemale cult and getting fucked until he is more cum than boy- so no, no fucking body-snatching soylets putting my boys in their soypods to turn them into soyboys.

I'll never introduce my kids to TTRPGs, because kids are bad at playing it. Pretend is way more fun, and rules light as it gets, so I'll probably go with that.
I will, however, get them into MTG if the game doesn't die in the next 3 to 5 years.

>Think you'll be GMing your child's game one day?
No.
>Planning something special for their first game?
No.
>Wrote down your models for your kids?
No.
>Will you even present your hobby to them?
No.

I'm 27
Only sex i've ever had is with hookers
I was nowhere close unpaid, not pre-scheduled sex, even less so a relationship
Evwen if I was, I dion't think I'd decide to have children at all
So no, I won't

I ran a short Mouseguard game for my two daughters when they were 11 and 12. They loved it. They would draw pictures retelling all of their adventures and I would put them on the fridge.

I don't understand the desire to have children. You will never be able to enjoy yourself again for at least 18 years. You will lose all the time and money you ever had to them.

Having kids means you can legitimately buy toys and play games all the time, and no one thinks you're anything but a great parent for doing so, rather than a manchild.

Bought 40K armies for three of them.

Of course? Both kids already play with my old 3.5 era models and Pathfinder figs
No, it will come in time. Years away. Likely I'll run something for my 4 nephews before my personal meat-popsicles
Wat

probably add some cheap and cheerful rules for green army men watgaming. Keep it fair, basically.

I've been thinking about trying to do a roadtrip oneshot game with my 8-10yo cousins as an intro. But I'm looking for something simple since I'm a 3.x fag. Anyone tried the Adventure Time system? It looks pretty fun and easy.
Or we could just do what I used to and haul around a big stack of manuals. Spending hours making characters, playing gladiator matches and looking at pictures and gear lists.

Sounds like someone has never watched Usagi Drop

Yes
Not yet, need to see what catches their interest when the time comes
Not a wargamer but I have a bunch of minis around when needed
Of course

Hell yeah, I'd love too. Sharing your hobbies with your children is great. I used to try to badger my parents into playing often enough that it'll be good to be able to say "yes" instead.

Not really, since I'd like for it to be up to them. If they want a sword and sorcery fantasy adventure, or if they want to play a game of mouse guard, or if they want a space opera, I'm game for whatever. The important thing is they have fun.

Probably? If I still have everything I'd love to make them some custom models for their characters.

Of course!

In my experience a lot of kid-focused RPG's are surprisingly fun. One of the more memorable one shots I've ever played was my english teacher running a quick game for me and some of my classmates using a Fairy RPG that he got for his daughter. We punched goblins and stopped a flood, it was great.

Attached: rudy-siswanto-baby-beastiary-vol2-cover-small.jpg (1000x1415, 428K)

No intentions of having a child of my own. If my future husband has kids of his own from a previous relationship or we discuss and agree we want to adopt, then cool. But I do have niblings.

a)
Eventually, I plan to introduce them to Ryuutama. They're still too young for TRPGs, though. They can't even play Jenga without getting bored of playing by the rules and are much happier using them as building blocks.

b)
Not in particular. When they're old enough I can start thinking about what sort of adventure they'll enjoy.

c)
If you mean the question in a more general sense (I don't have models), I'm not setting aside any TRPG related items for them. I'd rather they chose their own. Though I may buy a big bag of mixed dice and let them pick from that. They love dice. (They build towers from them.)

d)
Haven't really hidden my hobbies from them at all. They're aware of my bjds under the dust cover, they play with my dice, they draw while sitting beside me. The other weekend, the oldest sat with me at my convention table at a local "Japanese culture" con for about an hour and tried to sell their own art.

Their parents are fairly "normie", but they're perfectly fine with my level of geekery. They love the shit out of Dragoncon, though they go mainly for the people-watching and have little interest in the panels. But my SIL has done steampunk cosplay before with me and had a grand time.

My dad did, so will i
Nothing in mind, really
Nah
Hell yeah

Who am I kidding, I'm going to die alone and a virgin. I can dream though

I think so, even if my kid grows up to be Chad I'm sure he wouldn't mind stories of being a hero.

or if she's a girl it'd be like playing with Dolls but with more rules and stats for things.

I haven't thought of this... But holy fucking shit!!!!
I gana get to work! Thank you user! (Im gana wait till my kids are 15 maby 12 if they are mature enough.)

>Went from knight to crocadile ninja
Where did you go wrong as a parent?

The only guy I have a shot at building a future with has made it clear he doesn't want kids, so no kids it is.

I'm confused.
What is your Veeky Forums hobby?

>having a problem with based crocfolk
Where did you go wrong as a human?

Then you will die as the last of your blood.

Kids are how you continue past your mortality.

It's not actually me, so it does me no good.

Not the person you're talking to, but my legacy is through the things I create and the people whose lives I touch (hopefully in a positive way). I'm content with that.

I don't understand why some people don't want kids. Sure, the investment is tremendous, but it is as close to transcendence as you can get.

Also:
If you think you are good person, then at least considering having children is your moral obligation, i believe. If you are good person, you can participate in creating another good people around. And that is exactly what this world needs.

Not everyone, even good people, are suitable to be parents. There are also medical reasons why someone may choose not to have children or even be incapable of it.

When you say things like you've just done, you can actively be hurting people, and that's not very kind of you. Think before you speak that there may be people in different circumstances than yours.

There are other ways for people to make positive contributions to the world and aid in the formation of good people. They don't have to involve having biological children. Or even raising children of the heart.

If you're a troll, carry on.

I don't think I'm a bad person, but I'm also not capable of giving a child what they need, especially not financially, and I don't realistically see that changing. It would be immoral for me to have a child that I can't take proper care of. I also think saying having children is a moral obligation is a very fucked up imposition.

Instead of dreaming try going out and meeting people. Go to social events and be social. Go out of town from time to time. Try to make friends, while doing that you might meet a sweet girl.

Don't give up. Just go out and learn.

But they will die and you will be a lost echo. While a child will continue the echo with his child.

But not having a kid dose even less. Without a next generation your worth even less than nothing.

I've made peace with that. Afterlife or bust.

Ah, you're either an idiot or trolling. In either case, there's no use continuing discussion with you. Have a nice day.

>Not everyone, even good people, are suitable to be parents.
That's why i said good person should _consider_ having children.

>When you say things like you've just done, you can actively be hurting people, and that's not very kind of you
I apologize, i haven't realized that. I am sorry if it came out mean.