The paladin is secretly into succubi

>the paladin is secretly into succubi

Attached: 97a.jpg (325x358, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Aeric_Dalia
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/04/our-time-com-con-man/554057/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: paladin's dilemma.png (857x227, 140K)

Yes and?

We all have our crosses to bear brother, stay strong.

Attached: Knight ready for Battle.jpg (700x850, 320K)

>not having a fetish for demons turning into women

oh wait i know this

1d4chan.org/wiki/Aeric_Dalia

Attached: succubutt.jpg (774x1032, 204K)

That was good write faggotry 9/10

>successfully seduces the succubus
>cucks the warlock

Attached: 1519604821212.jpg (1024x1293, 249K)

You were saying?

Attached: scc.jpg (357x500, 91K)

>turns the succubi to good
>encourage them to use their power to spread love and cheer among the populace
>as more people thank and follow her she grows stronger
>becomes a goddess of motherhood
>just so happens that worship involves semen eating among other things

Attached: 1515668765562.png (830x720, 416K)

>The OP secretly needs to kill himself and then go back to /d/

Brethren, what is it about evil -or at least morally questionable- women that makes them so much more attractive?

Attached: ev02a.jpg (802x768, 115K)

honesty

The challenge.

>secretly into succubi
How deep into them?

They'll do anything in bed, which is what men want.

[insert sexy picture here]

>evil -or at least morally questionable- women

So all of them?

>tranny janny strikes again

It doesn’t. Dishonest, manipulative whores are a diamond dozen and a sign of poor taste.

Same reason some white guys chase black girls:

Making her turn her back on her people and her culture just so she can be your housewife, cooking you pancakes and lovingly raising your kids is the ultimate conquest.

Temptation is everywhere, a paladin's duty is to resist great urges

Probably an instinct based on cheating spouses.

>succubus appears to take poor lonely virgin-kun's life and soul
>lonely vidgin-kun pleads to let him act out like she's his girlfriend, she gets her power anyway right?
>succubus agrees, because hey that's new
>proceeds with handholding, sweetalking, caressing, and similar, the physical contact slowly draining him
>virgin-kun is emotional because he's imagining being happy, but also hey dying
>succubus thinks this is hilarious and plays along passively, but feels uneasy for some reason
>He finally kisses her, and she suddenly is wracked with pain
>the succubus writhes as the demonic traits melt away from her, the purified energy she took in overwhelming her
>she is left a weeping mess as she is suddenly a human who cares about those she's hurt
>virgin-kun is wildly confused but knows to hold her as she cries and passes out in his arms

I once played a D&D campaign where I was a paladin who started out full noblebright and then ended up with a tainted artifact weapon and gradually became corrupted as the story progressed. It was a lot of fun, especially because only the DM and I knew what was going on and so I got to have an ongoing sequence of mindfucking the rest of the party.

Sadly the campaign ended pretty early, we had some cool plans for where to go with the character and there were a few other good concepts in there as well (most notably an insane halfling who was convinced he was an orcish warrior king), but it got ruined by one guy inviting his shithead friends who ran the game into the ground.

Danger is exciting

What do you call that? Hell fever?

You know, thinking about it, Succubi are probably the one demon / devil race that can't be redeemed. I mean, everyone trying to do that is thinking with their dick, and succubi are an entire 'race' of demons that focus on manipulating people who think with their dicks.

You are basically trying to put out a fire with gasoline. She'll pick the worst moment to fuck you up, and you'll get to see her having an orgy with cultists when you're doing so. I've pulled a trick like that before, where the succubus was literally just pretending to be interested in redemption. I don't think the PC ever talked to me again after that.

Good on you user. You’re doing God’s work

So you're into cuck shit and you use your position as DM to push your fetishes and carry out petty revenges? Got it

Fap before posting, fuckstick

Found the crybabby

Says the cuck

man I miss that series, too bad it never got an ending

>succubutt.jpg
>frontal shot

>it’s being a cuck to literally cuck a thirsty player with their dumbass anime harem crush

Nah nigga that’s Chad as fuck. You’re the one doing the cucking bitch.

>that’s Chad as fuck
The GM living vicariously through faceless men is chad as fuck? Right
Also stop pretending to be black

Everyone is into Sucibi. That's what Succubuses do.

The Paladin is the Guy who with pure intent to upkeep integrity and stand against such vile degeracy.

Also don't fuck a succubus. It'll kill you. That's what they do.

Even if a Paladin can have sex, he will be trained enough to understand he can't fuck a demon let alone a succubus. And he will be more capable at resisting them.

Dude, are you kidding? You're talking about a demon that was specifically created to destroy men by tempting them. You don't put your penis in a bear-trap and complain when it gets impaled.

That's not the issue tho, the issue is the gm being too much of a pussy to either have a serious talk with or punch the player in the face, instead concocting a contrieved scenario to "put him in his place" because it's more intellectual or ironic that way or whatever. Screams of passive agressive grognard shit.

Except that's what is supposed to happen. You cannot trust a snake. If an NPC betrays you, it's not the DM is fucking with you, it's how the plot goes.

It's still a bitch thing to do in the name of "the plot" when the real problem was the player bothering the dm, instead of kicking him out or telling him to cut his shit out using "the plot"

The problem is trying to redeem a literally sex demoness, who's had every kind of dick in her and enjoys destroying lives. You knew she was a ho when you picked it up.

And? That just means she’s not celibate, not that she can’t donate to charity.

The problem is being a bitch dm getting giddy at running off a player by using the story against them, instead of the direct approach

>the paladin is secretly a succubus

What does celibacy have to do with it? The point is that they're good at playing whatever role they need to play, so they can fuck over the victim. It's basically like a conman, if the hustler's goal was to destroy your life instead of just getting their hands on all your money.

A bit like the female version of the dude here:

> theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/04/our-time-com-con-man/554057/

Everybody is into succubi, OP.
The trick is that Paladin know when to say "no!".

Jesus christ, that guy.

I don’t see a Succubus nature as making them better than other demons at that. Like I would think a demon of greed or pride would be better at manipulation.

>fetish for every woman
that sure sounds like a problem

>she

No.

Attached: 1520657858793.png (500x599, 94K)

>when she comes to she runs away, because she's no longer interested in this creepy weirdo's soul
>as she runs barefoot through rainy streets, she wonders at the faint taste of eggs in the back of her throat

I’m not the DM who did that. But its not “living vicariously” you fucking retard ifs just a part of the story. Living vicariously is having a cringey DMPC that steals the spotlight and does shit in his own game. This was a logical consequence of being a fucking retard and befriending a DEMON. It’s not my fault you’re too much of a thirsty neckbeard to understand logic and reason behind why a demon targeting your dick isn’t subsequently going to be converted by your dick

>succubi has a "bad boy" complex
>in this case, that means it's a good boy complex
>seeing the paladin fight foes honorably without any kind of ambush or poison or tricks activates niagra falls
>succubus is always trying to get paladin to be more virtuous because that is her fetish

Honestly, I quite like the evil lady having a thing for the noble knight guy.
She's not going to be like, redeemed or anything. She's still evil as shit. But MAN his crusading ways get her going, and she's going to try to tone down or hide the evil when he's nearby. Sure, when he's around, she's all "we should respect people's rights" and "let's not commit warcrimes", but when he's not here she's like "why don't we just set them all on fire" and "Don't let them retreat, we can easily pick them off here"

A female villain trying and failing to act good for appearances sake for her companions tickles my funny bone,

Seeing that same villain earnestly trying to improve while not getting it and still being a jerk gets me in the feels.

In this case, the villainous lady DID try to be a better person a bit, but she came from asshole land thieftown totalitarianville, and wasn't going to abandon them. The end result was "would totally be a war criminal if war crimes existed, but spends most of their time in civilian life these days".
And civilian life is more peaceful, than good or evil.

Like, now that I'm racking my brain, the most villainous thing she did in civilian life was secretly threaten a man with death if he ever treated his wife badly, because she was good friends with the wife. Those two lived together happily ever after as far as I know, and the husband remained forever terrified of her for reasons the wife was unaware of and thought were silly.

Reminded me of that thread a couple weeks ago about a paladin who fell for a succubus.
>Paladin finds succubus, falls for her
>Ends up killing old paladin master to protect her
>Falls
>Ends up beating the campaign

Someone else came up with a continuation campaign from the perspective of a new party
>Decades later kingdom is a demon realm ruled by the fallen paladin and his succubus queen
>Fight their way to the inner lair of the paladin, cut through his half demon spawn
>End up finding the paladin on his throne, a senile old man
>Fight and defeat the succubus queen
>As the players are about to finish her off she has a last request
>'please spare my beloved, his only crime was believing that anyone could be redeemed'

> I don’t see a Succubus nature as making them better than other demons at that. Like I would think a demon of greed or pride would be better at manipulation.

And that's how they get you, you see? You believe the sexy female demon based off lust is less dangerous than the demon of greed or pride. That means your defenses are already down, all because you're thinking with your other head.

user, I love you and everything you stand for. Please continue making succubcucks mad.

>That means your defenses are already down, all because you're thinking with your other head.
Don't bother trying to talk sense into him. He's too thirsty to stop dreaming about his perfect slutty (yet perfectly loyal!) waifu.

I fucking lol'd

You know, it's worth mentioning that if succubi really are that wanton, they certainly wouldn't have any morals when it comes to fucking other guys on the side.

Hell, it means - all the more - that they're the least likely to be converted by sex or romance. You know how many dicks they've taken before? It's like a prostitute who specializes in pretending to be different types of girl, obviously she'd be wise to that.

Better?

Attached: Succubutt.png (960x1920, 509K)

Sure you can "kill" a succubus and banish her that way, but to keep her out longer you need to fuck her and make her cum before you do. And good luck with that.

>the paladin isn't actually a paladin at all, but is a fighter because he won't stop talking about how much he wants to fuck a demon

What if it’s not romantic love? What about platonic friendship or motherhood?

just so its clear, it is possible to douse fire with gasoline. it is still liquid and the stuff itself doesnt burn, only the vapors.
>get enough liquid and it will put out any fire...

EEEEEEEEEXCELLENT!

Attached: Aku phone 2.jpg (1024x768, 40K)

Thinking about it, a paladin that is into succubi but kills them nonetheless is a pretty fun concept

>In modern representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.

What went wrong?

we got over the guilt trip over fucking

Are you fucking stupid

Neckbeards ruin everything.
This transition only happened in like the past 10 years too. "Modern" depictions have succubi as normal looking women who transform into the most hideous of creatures.

It's only when you take obese grognards into the equation that their fantasies spill over into the design of succubi.

Then you wouldn't give a shit, would you? This whole thread is about being so fucking thirsty you want to fuck the sex-demoness, even though you know it's a bad idea.

Don't forget about the Japs.

Attached: konosuba1100023_thumb.jpg (804x454, 57K)

That is correct. It also doesn’t answer the question. Can’t I want to fuck the thing that is designed to make me want to fuck it, and also as a mental exercise consider how a Succubus could act in an ethical manner?

>normal looking women who transform into the most hideous of creature
that's called marriage, and there's nothing supernatural about it

Don't forget turning into assfat.

Paladins redeem the wicked through their love and righteousness all the time. Just be careful, while redemption is a good story and thus gets told more, the reverse happens just as often if not more. Corruption is the succubus's job, just as redemption is part of the palidins job, in the end, it will depend on whos better at their job.

Attached: blstt.jpg (750x600, 79K)

But What if my penis is stronger than the bear trap?

I'm into femdom and playful cruelty

Trick question, the paladin IS a succubus!

...Question, can she use energy drain and smite in the same 'attack'?

Not quite true. Succubi and similar kind of demons always have been described by peasants as attractive, almost human in nature, however the Church knew they couldn't describe demons as beautiful (they are bad, and bad things can't be good looking), therefore all the "official" descriptions choose to depict them as ugly and such.

Attached: Succubus_bracket_02[1].jpg (723x1024, 105K)

go on

>Be Paladin
>Get succubus waifu, settle down with her despite the warnings from the party that you can't redeem a demon
>She's a wonderful, sweet wife, the perfect woman and everything you ever hoped for
>Still, even though you know she'll always ping as evil, she never does end up pinging as good
>Live your whole life worried she's not actually redeemed
>Die with her by your side and go to heaven
>Only to find out she was actually still evil
>But she did honestly love you and so lived a virtuous life while you lived so you'd be happy and now takes steps to ensure non of her future plots harms anyone who's life you touched
>At least until you pass from living memory, then they're all fair game
>Be promoted to angel in the afterlife
>Meet succuwaifu again while purging evil
>Moment she sees you she just gets this slightly amused, slightly regretful look on her face and with a sigh, forgets about all her schemes, running to embrace you
>She tells you that like she promised you on your wedding day, she'll never serve hell as long as you're by her side, and if you'll have her back she refuse to do so again
>All she asks is the two of you renew your vows
>You two live happily ever after

Depends on the edition. 3e smite is an attack, while PF smite applies to all damage rolls, meaning a paladin with a wand of magic missile is going to turn you into ash.

Danger and sex appeal rolled into one, everything man was made for.

Attached: __apophis_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_less__sample-966e64d70d327d05d1001fccabb67ac3.jpg (850x1024, 92K)

Truly, patrician taste.

I propose to you two things.
1. Evil certainly can feel love. Lord knows how many grand evils have been committed for love's sake.
2. marriage is a contract

Obviously, a proper demon in passionate love and wedlock would be an amazing wife, assuming nothing ever happens to threaten the happy family life.

You'd think the church would setup a succ execution force with how many men they're losing

I don't see why, apparently succs are harmless as long as they are trying to look good for their husbando.

>assuming nothing ever happens to threaten the happy family life.
And I was thinking if something ever truly happened angel hubby (not banished or dismissed, but truly destroyed), succuwaifu would do her best to avenge him and then spend the rest of eternity living in would do her best to avenge him and then spend the rest of eternity living an honest, good life in his memory ...though if likewise something happened to succuwaifu, particularly if done in the name of good, well let's just say passion and grief is a quick road to madness and the wrath of a fallen angel is a terrible thing indeed

I just couldn't think of a way to work that in

>succ execution force
This just makes me think of a team of succubus executioners

>church approved succubus task force created to kill other succubus
Sure why not

She has good tastes

I unironically believe the Japanese are saving fantasy from stagnation. Change my mind.

Attached: 1484776526651.png (866x537, 268K)

>Get condemned to death
>You're brought before four women and told to pick your executioner
>One's a tall, confident amazon
>Another is a thick, curvy MILF
>Next is a smug looking loli
>Final is a somewhat plain looking girl
What do?