What would being raped by a female Dark Eldar be like?

What would being raped by a female Dark Eldar be like?

Attached: 834px-1078901_-_Axcido_Dark_Eldar_Lelith_Hesperax_Warhammer_40K.jpg (834x1198, 84K)

Nonsensical question. It's not rape if it's an elf.

I don't know OP, what WOULD it be like to be raped by a person that has survived, and probably thrived, in the nightmare hell that is Commorragh? A person who literally feeds off of suffering and pain? A person who considers you the equivalent of a chicken to be processed to feed her?

Idiot.

That's what I'm asking :^)

I don't get rape fantasies. Like, if you'd be so into it, is it really rape? Are you turned on by the idea of having sex which you don't want or enjoy within own fantasy?

It would be extremely painful.

For you.

it's more about the resistance to the act, then being defeated and finally being powerless to being used by who beat you, at least when I've asked about it before.

Ebin.

It's a dark eldar.
You'd beg for death and she'd deny it then continue to make you suffer for years.
So not good.

You're a big mon-keigh

Like being cut to ribbons by a hundred razors, because you would be.

like sticking your dick in a pencil sharpener then being mauled by a mountain lion

Attached: Anguish And Suffering.png (419x530, 226K)

Well for one they won't touch you filthy monkeigh. Two is it would be the worst pain imaginable. Not a good pain. The kick to the dick kind of pain. Then you die.

>Well for one they won't touch you filthy monkeigh.
Yes they do.

>Then you die
I'm sorry I have to do this:

Jaghatai Khan: Why didn’t you just kill me?
Asdrubael Vect: Your punishment must be more severe.
Jaghatai Khan: Torture?
Asdrubael Vect: Yes, but not of the body. Of the soul. I will build you and White Scars up with hope and then destroy you. Hope is really the key to torture. White Scars will build to a point of joy and then be wiped from the universe.
Jaghatai Khan: You are a mad-xeno.
Asdrubael Vect: When Terra is ashes, then you have my permission to die.

Attached: Then you have my permission to die.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Im crashing this craftworld

Well Jaghatai was not a normal filthy monkeigh. You are. They will not touch you. That's like a human wanting to fuck a gorilla.

And you indeed will die. You will be spent, exhausted, nerves burned out from the sheer amount of pain you felt, throat ragged and bleeding, not even able to produce a whimper without coughing blood and mucus. Once reduced to such a shattered wreck, you are no longer useful and will be thrown out like an empty candy wrapper.

It's imagine something along the lines of colonoscopy with immersion blender on maximum setting.

>You will be spent, exhausted, nerves burned out from the sheer amount of pain you felt, throat ragged and bleeding, not even able to produce a whimper without coughing blood and mucus. Once reduced to such a shattered wreck, you are no longer useful and will be thrown out like an empty candy wrapper.

Are you coming on to me?

Attached: Slaanesh #2.jpg (500x546, 35K)

Imagine a sexy woman riding your dick while whipping you or burning/flaying your skin.

How is this supposed to disprove what that user said?

There will be no sex.

>Disprove
What?
I don't KNOW if DE like shagging humans I jus

Continuing
I don't KNOW if DE like shagging humans I just feel like it's a possibility,

the Slaanesh comment was me-memeing

>the Slaanesh comment was me-memeing
Of course you are, it will be all you contribute.
>Yes they do.
Good argument.

Being fucked in the ass with a glowing hot strap-on shaped like an icepick can still qualify as "sex," per some definitions.

Well, do you got a source for that happening?

Agree with Craftworld eldar. Not so much Dark Eldar. Rape goes very well with her culture.

Back in my days we respected our Eldars and liked charcters like Illiyan Nastase.

But since those days are long gone I'll just say that for a race whose entire culture is a celebration of debauchery porking a Gorilla would not be a far-fetched idea.
DE having human sex slaves only seems fitting even if it is only a tool to further humiliate them.

I'm sure it's in some BL book somewhere.

Average Asanagi doujin, with genders in reverse.
DDR doesn't count

What would sex between a Dark Eldar and a Dark Elves be like?

Attached: Malus.jpg (498x480, 114K)

>respected Eldars
>Illyan Nastase
This is some advanced kind of humor.

He was an half-Eldar/human hybrid back when the world of warhammer 40K was rouge trader.
The cannon back then was that Eldars and humans were genetically similar enough to create offspring.

Vect has some, I'm pretty sure. There is at least an official picture of him with one sex slave.

You don't need to tell me things I already now and that I'm glad were never mentioned again.

Yeah but it's hard to clearly define the woman as Human.
And it's not really a proof that he rapes her, might just be a scare tactic against human foes.

Your wording implied you weren't aware of his hybrid origins.
Also I liked rouge trader, the was something alot nicer about a universe having everything where love COULD bloom instead of the eternal clusterfuck the Imperium is.

Vect's slaves don't have pointy ears and in the studio paintjob one of them had a SoB fleur-de-lys tattoo. So I'm pretty sure they're human (horribly ugly early 90s metal model humans, but still), and one of them is probably a former battle sister.

Vect doesn't need a chained human to scare some filthy mon-keighs.

You never know, maybe fucking us is the Eldar equivalent of coalburning.

>horribly ugly
I hereby crown you 'King Understatement'

*pic is related and contains lewd

point taken,
it is humiliating though to see a fellow human held as a pet.

Attached: EMPRAH MUH FEIS!.jpg (800x533, 34K)

>those models

Attached: robert plant finds john bonham dead.gif (260x146, 1.14M)

Indistinguishable from a savage murder.

I was gonna ask whom murders whom, but realized the answer must be "yes."

kek

Think black widow spider

Like wearing a condom that's been internally lubricated with a mix of beach sand and chili sauce...
(so 37% as bad as the mental pain your ex caused you!)

We're talking about Eldar, not that walking STD.

No, that's a Craftworld Eldar boning a Dark Eldar.

I was trying to make a joke about Slaanesh being turned on by anything

Nowadays it's more a celebration of "Fuck you got mine"

>DE having human sex slaves
If you think they'd keep humans for something as mundane as sex you aren't Eldar.

If a Dark Elf and a Slaaneshi Cultist had a torture contest, who would win?

Who could inflict the most pain?

Which would be more interesting to watch?

Moderation has been way to lax with these fetish and waifu threads thepast weeks.

Years ago I wrote a pretty lengthy story for what was gonna be a PC, about an unfortunate Commissar who was kidnapped by DEldar raiders and brought to Camorragh, where he was sold as a slave to be used for some cruel entertainment (of a non-sexual kind, mind you, something like a living training dummy or such), who was then pulled into a family coup d'etat and forced to come with a hot DEldar bitch in her escape. Then while on the run, she'd teach him some crude DEldar combat tricks to make him more useful against pursuing fodder, and eventually started using him for sexual relief (of a completely sadistic and one-sidedly fulfilling way). Eventually she rejoined the family and he was given to a younger member as a "travel snack," aka a torture toy to help pass the time until they could get their hands on some new captives. After going through unimaginable horrors at the hands of DEldar (who were delighted to have a human with the physical and mental strength of a Commissar, since it let them test the limits of humanity through worse torture), the DEldar ended up boarded by Space Marines, and the Commissar was rescued. Then he joined a Rogue Trader crew, a haunted wreck of a human, but one almost supernaturally skilled by human standards, and almost impervious to pain after having gone through the worst torture a human could ever survive, even with medical attention (because he'd been mended many times to let his torturers test his limits in many more ways than one).
Shit was pretty grim, but that's sort of what I imagine any human surviving the attention of DEldar would go through.

It would be extremely painful and degenerated

Attached: 1519944112493.jpg (849x589, 38K)

Post link or it didn't happen

easily Dark Eldar/Elf. They are masters of degeneracy, that they MADE Slaanesh

Attached: 22490069_1055506297919783_1810801033363559795_n.jpg (849x589, 36K)

>pic
STOP RIGHT THERE YOU PERVERTED SCUM!!!!!

Attached: STAHP RIGHT THERE HERETIC SCUM.jpg (296x170, 9K)

Only if you have the mental fortitude for it. If not then they'll just throw you in a blender, get what they can, and feed you to the other prisoners while reminding them that they're next.

Fucking self insert mary sues and their wish fulfillment elf sex waifus.

Damnit user remove this pic, you're going to get banned for this

So Dark Eldar are the normal Eldar right? And Craftworld Eldar are the purist reactionary faction?

Attached: 1481928570452.png (120x120, 9K)

>exodites
Ultra reactionary varg hippies

Attached: varg.jpg (410x368, 26K)

And the exodites don't exists, yup you got it right

No the normal ones are all dead.

>So Dark Eldar are the normal Eldar right?
Not really, their need for torture to replemish their life is norwhere near normal. They may be closer to the Eldar before the Fall, but the whole backstabbing and scheming wasn't that much of a thing as far as I know.
>Craftworld Eldar are the purist reactionary faction?
More or less, Exodites are even more purist.

Lost it, again years ago, sadly, after the laptop's HDD got fucked. I never backed it up because I never imagined I'd care for his background story in any context other than the game, which also ended years ago.
In case it was the sadistic sex you were after, I never described it. That I featured it at all seems a bit weird to me now, but back then the character concept actually grew out of the relevant question "under what circumstances would a DEldar and a human ever have sex," and something like a human slave being dragged along a temporarily exiled DEldar and simply being the most convenient option (and not enjoying it the slightest, thanks to all the torture and such) seemed like one of the few possible scenarios. Then I started imagining what kind of human would live that long, and what'd happen to him after, and suddenly I had a Commissar character with PTSD growing out of his ears even by grimdark 40K standards.
>implying torture sex is my fetish
>implying it isn't

There's no "normal" state of Eldar. They had different cultural stages at different times and on different Craftworlds and on different etc. etc., but they're the ones closest to the point in Eldar culture that gave birth to Slaanesh.

The dark eldar cities were just their pleasure resorts and private palaces before the fall, so they are most likely the closest thing to actual eldar you can get

Like this

Attached: 1519750382570.jpg (1600x899, 186K)

>Personalami
Could you not?

Attached: 1482749392985.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

>but the whole backstabbing and scheming wasn't that much of a thing as far as I know.
Backstabbing and scheming is an Eldar thing light or dark. The Dark just do it more as its a natural result of their way of life.

>under what circumstances would a DEldar and a human ever have sex
Probably not under that one. She would have a better time shooting herself up with drugs or using toys. Humans must be mindblowingly boring for an Eldar. Also even Dark Eldar have pride, probably moreso than Craftworld Eldar. And I'm not even sure if they have the same se drive´and if she would even need to relief herself.

You will never be a great writefag if you can't even save your work!

Of the nobility, so it's not really the gross of their population.

Can you prove to me that backstabbing was a common practise for Eldar before the fall? Not only during the fall, but before this shitshow even started.

They were on the run, though. Like living in sewers, conducting guerilla warfare on pursuers on the run. And as I said, there was the torture to spice it up. But obviously no human would ever have any good shot of escaping Cammoragh, even if put on a ship out of there. But how many more likely scenarios are there, really? That's not a rhethorical question either, I could use some ideas.
I learned to accept that I'll never be a good writer many years ago.

>I learned to accept that I'll never be a good writer many years ago.

Congratulations user
You have slain the smile that has been terrorizing my face.

Morathi would never let some unwashed human captive touch her, she has the most sexually skilled and experienced pleasure cultists in history at her beck and call, not to mention her BCC son.

Sorry, couldn't help it, that one cut a bit too close to home, no fault of yours.

>They were on the run, though. Like living in sewers, conducting guerilla warfare on pursuers on the run
Seems they were busy not fucking around
>I could use some ideas
It makes much more sense for an Eldar needing a tighter hole for his xeno-dick, but for some reason you and every other shitty writer out there are stuck with the idea that it always must be the female pointy ears in any of these scenarios. Broaden your horizon, user.

Evil queens need a harem of slave girls to lick them clean. Why be an evil queen if you can't?

What you'd think she'd rather whip High Elf princess's she's captured?

fpbp

Attached: 1502363168554.png (292x257, 100K)

I'm going back to /d/ where they have some self control!

Attached: Forgive me moot!.png (800x800, 317K)

its the eldar equivalent of bestiality.

Attached: 1405866147843.jpg (900x636, 101K)

Well, I generally play male PCs, and I wasn't too keen on having him get buttfucked instead. Call me homophobic, but I like to think it has more to do with how what she did to him made sex a torturous mockery, and being a straight man I can't really relate to male homosexuality, even if I don't disapprove of it, so it wouldn't make much sense for me to make it man-on-man and decrease my ability to empathize with the victim's trauma.

Yes, you alredy said it's just your fetish, I'm probably wasting my time here.

You are on Veeky Forums, yes

That was a joke. And am I really defending that I didn't make my male character get raped horrifically by another man as opposed to by a woman? What kind of world do we live in if women aren't even allowed to rape men in fiction?

Honestly, I know people like sexy Dom's whipping chained girls and guys, but let's be honest, it's going to be a butt ugly torturer shoving a metal spike up your butt.

More like cowgirling you while you get impaled vlad tepes style

Where does this idea even come from? There is no sex involved.

You wanted new ideas, I gave you some. It doesn't even have to be a male character if you want to write these stories. Vect was shown with female slaves and that rogue trader Spock had an Eldar father. He may not be canon, but considering that Eldar still fulfill this role of raiders at least these kinds of scenarios make much more sense, even if hybrids may not be possible anymore.

Well, I mean, new scenarios entirely, there's no point in me revisiting the background story of an old-ass character I don't even play anymore.

>She rides you while your anus and intestines are slowly getting flayed by a lubrified pal, with each jump of her making it worse
Although i don't think you would be able to maintain an erection for long in this condition, nor conscience

It's more about being overwhelmed and simply *taken* by someone who wants you so badly that they're going to have you by force if necessary and are powerful enough to do so. A large part of it is that it makes you feel desirable and valuable. You don't have to jump through hoops to make someone want you, you just have to be there and be you.

user, there is no sex involved. There is no need for any sex and she can get better anywhere else inside Commorragh, with anything that is not a dying Monkeigh.

And the fantasy usually does include enjoyment of the sex itself, to the point of being overwhelmed by the pleasure and willingly submitting.

The worst pain imaginable, until she finds a new worst pain you hadn't even imagined before that.

Unless it's Lelith. She's the best case scenario unless you actually gave her a damn good reason to make you suffer.

Then it's not a rape

It's not sex, it's torture. DEldar feed off negative emotions, pain mixed with the most fucked up rape and pleasure is stronger than just pain. To twist sex into something horrible is in itself a kind of psychological sadism that DEldar definitely engage in. DEldar slaves, Spess Muhreens and other Eldar aren't so plentiful that average DEldar can always get their hands on one whenever the urge to be terrifyingly and tortorously perverse psychological vampires hits them. What then if not a human? The galaxy isn't exactly filled with intelligent, physically and mentally sensitive beings that aren't either human. Tau are a tiny blip in space, Craftworld Eldar are few, Necrons don't work like that, Orks are useless and even lower than mon-keighs.