Warhammer fantasy general /wfg/

>A beard so long dwarfs would be proud edition
>when will the forces of orders unite against carnac sub-edition ?
Do not respond to carnac posts, no matter how tempting, he is an agent of the chaos gods sent here to test our faith.
Be strong, be steel, fellow anons
>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous thread:

Attached: Knights_Wolf_.png (520x527, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artstation.com/artwork/k6yVd
bugmansbrewery.com/tutorials/article/82-gotrek-and-felix/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREAKING THE LAW
BREAKING THE LAW

Attached: 4390-7eae6980.jpg (800x488, 162K)

Alright - question time:

How would the Skaven, and the world at large, react if a Skaven Vampire got loose somewhere in the Under Empire?

Only proper use of sigmarines

So the lead artist for TWW just posed a bunch of the ship models. Interesting stuff.
artstation.com/artwork/k6yVd
>"Chaos Behemoth. When scouring beastmen lore I couldn't find any reference for sea traversal so a little improvisation was needed..."
Lore friendly?

Attached: daniel-mccarthy-bst-ta.jpg (1920x912, 272K)

Naval combat DLC when?

You shut your whore mouth.

Those chiseled abs, defined muscles and perfect helms? Clearly they would make better Slaaneshi warriors.

Fucking Tzeentchian FILTH.

The council of 13 would becomes vampires, then the lesser warlords, then the lesser chieftains
Then they would get fucked because they find out unexpectedly that nagash has retained control over his creations and would be more than happy to lose manlet and daddy vlad in exchange of dealing a crippling blow to the under empire

>Behemoth
Shouldn't that be Leviathan?

Testing but not actually breaking through law.

Attached: 1440783971698.jpg (1593x1500, 244K)

No because it doesn't have enough dicks on it

It kinda looks like a Black Leviathan dosen't it?

I don't know why, but I always had the impression Beastmen - especially those from the deep South - got around by going through th Dark Beneath the World like the Dark Elves do.

We have giant snek Whorathi now, greenstuff a cavernous toothed maw where her cooch is supposed to be and turn her stinger into a cock.

>THESE aren't the Hammer.
>The Hammer is my penis.

Why do you think there are no (acknowledged) Skaven vampires?

Fucking pray that chaos don't get their grubby hands on a leviathan, one of theses shits is deadlier than a chaos fleet

age of sigmar was a mistake

reminder that there is a difference between shitposters and shit posters.

Probably because they kill them on sight out of fear they bring up the curse of nagash on the whole race

iirc the great horny one hates vampires and can emerge wherever he wants in the underempire temporarily, and since all skaven are linked to him as soon as he found out one was going vamprogue he'd probably show up and cave in their asshole

That it is, especially since the monstergirl fetish faction already kinda existed in the hinterlands of khuresh.

>and can emerge wherever he wants in the underempire temporarily
wut

I recall fluff saying Horny can manifest around enough Skaven, at least an aspect of him.

Vampires are unironically less horrible to humans than the high elves, and vampires eat people.

>

Attached: 359e9o35xaoz.jpg (649x457, 23K)

He just send his verminlords whenever it pleases him

Depends, the average asur isn't going to suck you dry because you gave him a mean look. There are rather nice vampires like vlad or aborash. But they're still at best bloody murderers who feed on the innocents without concern such as morality

Cows taste better when you raise them with love and affection.

I thought Sylvanian peasants were totally miserable and serve the Counts out of fear/vampire fuckmagical brainwashing?

Would it be a workable tactic for a vampire to just beget Skaven vamplings and throw them sown into the under empire to raise hell?

...asking for a friend.

Attached: 00ddce11eb42d72fd22ab4b7d9875eea4419fd39916dbe8dd946dfe8558ec180.jpg (500x367, 34K)

He'd be murdered by the deathmaster himself once the council find out, if there's a thing they all agree upon, it is about nagash and his minions destruction

lol at Essig Streicheln

>"They are stronger than us, smarter than us, live longer than us, and are far better looking than us. They are our superiors in every respect, and the taxes are lower when they rule. When they come back I will be the first to welcome them."

Attached: NightsDarkMastersp10.png (734x947, 1.41M)

t. Nils Valera

I for one welcome our new vampiric overlords.

I can get behind sigmarines as a slaaneshi chosen that was suggested a couple threads back. It's gaudy and prisiten, and has large areas for converson. If anyone can take over design well, it's slaanesh.

Kek, just wait for a witch hunter to pass by
And of course sylvanians are loyal to them, they got the short stick when everyone was drawing their elector counts
By the way what happened to the runefang of sylvania ? Vlad didn't had one

>taxes are lower

And we finally come back to the only thing that matters to filthy peasants.

>redacted: they have bigger dicks

How comes the bretons aren't worshipping the red duke instead of a silly lady and her 'tard knights then ?

Let's face it, having a Lahmian vampire ruling caste is a dream come true.
They only drink from people, no mindless butchery, they have centuries if not millennia of experience at the whole life thing so they'd be better rulers.
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

vampir'd

Attached: 1520544309308.png (643x631, 677K)

You wouldn't turn a dicklet now would you user?

Hello, tg. I'm planning to start an Empire army for AoS and hopefully Fantasy assuming I can find players for it.

I have a question about the guard/spearmen/swordsmen/etc kit. How do the shields work in assembly? The rules say guys with spears and halberds can take shields but the pictures I've seen always show them holding the weapon twohanded and no shields.

You seems to forget the mass executions, the crazed witch hunters, her constant tantrums about you being a filthy peasant who shouldn't even set his eyes on her and the eventual murder of your family just for shit and giggles

That still sounds like a trade up.

Who would want this manlet as their leader?

Attached: 98aa7f70424e05244793bd5330f744db.jpg (1066x794, 146K)

If you're a filthy breton then yes, and even then not by much as she won't even let you a proper afterlife and instead reanimate your skeleton for gods know what

The Lady of the Lake...
>Stronger
>Smarter
>Better looking
>Superior in every respect

Sounds like they've already got their own undying lady.

And what are they taxed? Some mouldy potatoes?

>The Kislevites’ lack of familiarity with Vampires in their other, more seductive, guise is what allowed the Tsarina Kattarin to keep her rulership of the country even after she became a Vampire.
neat

also
>(Deceased)

Attached: NightsDarkMastersp12.png (731x947, 1.36M)

Lady of the lake is a filthy elven whore that aided in the end times.
She is the enemy.

Skaven are incredibly vain and selfish. What would actually happen: unless the council had a member turn, the short sightedNess would probably lead to the singular skaven taking over as a sort of rat king somewhere, and the council of 13, already immortal and blessed by their god, would pull out the fellblade and take out the fucker for upsetting the status quo. As much as the kangz like to take credit for taking down nagaash, the council of 13 blocked his magic and gave alcadizaar the weapon to kill him after freeing him. I would think a stupid rat vampire wouldn't be a big deal compared to the other problems they have.

Attached: Skaven warlord.jpg (800x1056, 132K)

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power- The Green Knights light!

I've been looking for a decent HD wallpaper of this image.

I just finished Beastslayer, is that the same tsarina?

Well he was just a troll slayer, now had he been a daemonslayer that would've been funny to watch

I don't know when beastslayer takes place.

>Kattarin the Bloody
>Reign: 2315 - 2471

Then there's a non vamp kat tzarina
>Katarin Bokha
>2517 - present

Because they know what happened to Mousillon.

>Carmac is still angry about this decanoising his shitty fanfic and shaming his father.

Attached: images (1).jpg (274x184, 10K)

Bump, surely someone here has assembled these fuckers?

Attached: awjna;d;ka.jpg (474x474, 46K)

Ending up a cursed land where every questing knight who goes there dies horribly ? Sounds like paradise when you get to keep your grain in exchange

>I'm planning to start an Empire army for AoS
Problem is one uses 25mm rounds and the other uses, for your guys, 20mm squares so they're not gonna be compatible.

unless I'm mistaken the shields can just be put on the left arms

last time I looked at the kit was when it was new, though

Attached: img4ba2bee09ce6f.jpg (600x426, 158K)

I'm going to put them on squares. Shouldn't be any issue. After all you are supposed to be able to play AoS with your Fantasy army.

I really can't fucking find any rules at all for Gotrek and Felix.

Did they even ever have any?

I found this:
bugmansbrewery.com/tutorials/article/82-gotrek-and-felix/
But it doesn't provide a source for the rules so I can't tell if they're official or not.

Attached: blog-0826761001357603572[1].jpg (530x558, 188K)

Thanks, that clears it up.

Well that would be kinda dull to have a guy who takes on bloodthirsters for lunch on the tabletop

They both looks like they've seen yo momma naked

Time to build the Estalian Empire.

Attached: estalia forever.jpg (1920x1064, 869K)

Can you set up trade with ind and cathay?

Praise Myrmidia

If its the same as mordheim, you can take two handed weapons with a shield for a better save against shooting. But cant use the save in hand to hand combat

Only rules I know about offhand are their WFRP ones.

Did they print rules in White Dwarf when they released minis for Max, Snorri and Ulrika?

Is this image more or less accurate?

>Blood is for the Blood God. Not for drinking
>t. Herman Hackgut, follower of Khorne

Hilarious.

Attached: 1520689858844.jpg (4094x3173, 3.89M)

I somehow doubt half the Empire wuz kangz.

Would love to have his opinion on the bestiary like that one skaven master assasin

The shields are their own bit with no arm/hand attachments meaning that you can easily glue them either on the hand of the model or attached it to its arm.
Rulewise they can take shields with spears and halberds but they don't get the bonus of the shield when using a halberd in CC as it requires two hands to use.

Attached: empire_state_troops_shield_9_large.jpg (500x400, 13K)

IIRC they had rules in 6th edition, as did Johann and Wihelm.

If I understand the lore correctly and Snorri is the White Dwarf, then yes, they released rules for him in the 300th White Dwarf issue.

You double nigger that's not even remotely close to black. Geez these burgers can't even understand that tanned skin doesn't mean african descent, even though they have more spics than germany have kebabs

Except it is gonna be an issue, but I'll let you live through that.
Put the shields on their back if halberds, arm if spear or sword.

But where dawg? Where?

>sun-stained peasants aren't pale white
Hurrrr

Not the Snorri I meant, but you're correct about Grombrindal.

Why would it be an issue? AoS has no base size rules. You're expected to just use your fantasy army if you have one. These kits are still sold with their square bases.

who there looks African to you? They look various shades of central and eastern european. And some Greeks.

>Fantasy holy roman empire germany not 100% white
>place called ostermark filled with shit skins

What is this tumblr shit?

>if you wear 100 Seals of Devotion on your armour you have a 99,4% chance to trigger one of them when you're attacked
Who needs plate armour when paper enscrolled with holy writ will protect you!

Attached: 1520460385614.jpg (853x800, 103K)

>Stirlander dude
>face of absolutely retarded degenerate person
I guess there's no Vampires' fault in that peasants of Sylvania are degenrate abhumans

>ostlanders and ostermarkers
more like manlet kurgans

Why not both ?

Attached: images (1).jpg (180x281, 16K)

Wait 'till you've seen the kislevites

>peasants in medieval Germany and surrounding countries had dark brown skin

Some of these could pass as people of Estalia or something, but not the Empire which is obviously western Europe/HRE.

YE OF LITTLE FAITH!

Attached: flagellant.png (440x659, 358K)

I know their rules were on the GW webpage when the world was young, maybe in 2002. Have you checked the Dogs of War army book from whatever version that would've been?

At best I could see Averlanders being northern italian (which the picture doesn't seem to think). And whilst some of those drawings could pass for really southern european; they sure as shit aren't close to the historical Holy Roman Empire. Sicily at best.

I would've thought that the reiklanders shown there are Tileans, the Averlanders are Estalians.

The Talabeclanders are maybe Albioners/Bretonnians, while the Hochlanders are actually Ostlanders or maybe even Kislevites.

okay to make it easier to read
Pic: My Perception of them
Reikland: Tilean
Averland: Estalian
Ostermarker: Strygani
Hochlander: Ostlander, Ostermarker or even Kislevite
Talabecland: Bretonnian/Albioner
Ostlander: Kurgan

Empire's much bigger than the HRE, it easily encompass all of europe to get that skin and face diversity

Much better that way, give a sense of scale and is closer to the different tribes that used to dwell there
Everyone being a generic white german doesn't make for a very varied nation

The Empire lacks the natural borders that kept Europe divided (and still does) along ethnic lines, so I doubt the same reasoning applies.

Because the "house rule" (read: not a house rule but an actual rule) that says you measure from base to base like in a game that is supposed to be playable by people and not drunk horny ferrets.