Alright tg

Alright tg.

Here's the moment of truth

Give me your best villain one-liners

Attached: 1520220239254.jpg (1920x2247, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E91arivH5WY?t=3m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>INSANE CACKLING
>SPRAYS ACIDIC FIRE EVERYWHERE

"How many mothers do you think weep for them? How many fathers see their son no longer, how many sons grow without their fathers? Your cruelty has no end."
I have a few better ones, but they are contex sensitive so they'd lack impact otherwise.

I have a note full of these for a campaign. I have way too much time on ym hands

>Hang on. Wait. Let me wash my hands first

>I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, god would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

>"Gentlemen? Suck my dick."

And then they jump out of the window of the building they've rigged to explode, parachute flying open as they laugh uproariously at the party.

> "See me rise, the mighty Surt
Destroyer of the Universe
Bringer of flames and endless hurt
Scorcher of men and earth!"

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?
My ass.

>Moral of the story is you're a total bitch

handsome jack is underrated desu

>HENSHIN

>I have a note full of these for a campaign. I have way too much time on ym hands
Wanna share 'em?

>You say your gods are with you. That's alright. The tanks are with me

Oldie, but a goodie

Isn't he frequently rated highly among videogame villians? I mean, I think he's a fantastic villian character, but I wouldn't say he's underrated.

>Two? Should have brought a hundred!
More of a minor dungeon boss than a major villain, but he did a good job of portraying a hobgoblin boss.

>In a world of lies, truth is the sharpest weapon.

>You fool, you moron, you imbecile. Don't you see? Getting stabbed in the chest was part of my plan all along!
And then he dies

>This is all a bit over-kill just for me, isn't it?

>You want to know why? Do you think I have some grand scheme at work? That this is part of some ploy to kidnap the president, or destroy the economy, or take over the world? No, the reason is so much simpler. I don't like you. This is the real world, and that's reason enough.

>If you kill me, I win.

>t. Rudeau

"Spare me your heroic speeches and draw your weapons, I haven't all day."

>"All your efforts for saving the queen were useless... Now it's the time were you really see the consequences of your actions.
This is going to be the end"

>I'll be honest. This has always been my favourite part of the job

Lemme tell you somethin' about NUT.

Attached: finna nut.jpg (279x279, 17K)

"You think yourselves important because you have found some power. Heroes because you can stand against my army. That might makes right."
"Thats good. Its a lesson I encourage. Now for your next lesson: let me show you just how right I really am."

>Referentially, this isn’t a threat, but an order.

>When the BBEG gives the perfect speech

Attached: nutbutton[1].png (540x392, 189K)

>Everything is burning... and so will you!

"You weapons are impressively made. But they will not help you. I have nothing to fear from children that think that cutting my flesh can kill me, or that think that magic is a study worthy of attention. You have already lost this battle, simpletons, because you cannot tell the difference between strength and power."

Alt-universe Red Skull has alt-universe Cap beaten and bloody on the ground. He hears Cap mumbling something under his breath, and asks him if it's a prayer...

Attached: tumblr_static_822278-dark_future002.jpg (973x428, 44K)

>"I managed to dodge the IRS for over twenty years, what the fuck makes you think you goons can take me down?"

"Get outta here 'fore I bash your nose in with my dick. Gonna give you 3 sec, unless ya wanna the whole PACKAGE, all the way down your throat"
Mutant pimps, never again.

>Well, if the world's about to be destroyed, that just means I can do what I want more than usual. I love freedom, gahahaha.

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings; Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Attached: Image00012.jpg (1505x782, 276K)

Until now I have found you useful. You were rabid mongrels and I held the chain. Now, I have attained unity and there is no place for a savage dog in my peaceful world.

Prepare yourselves, the time has finally come for me to put you down.

Attached: activated skeleton.jpg (968x1366, 176K)

>"You think you can kill me? Heh, I used to too"

This could be interpreted as a villainous one liner.

Attached: 1z0sISN_d.jpg (640x1012, 120K)

"your mistake is assuming that I am hiding behind all those horrors that you had to defeat to get to me, my boy no one has the power to control them, those things were running away from me, what makes you think that I'm gonna be an easy kill?"

Attached: 1520301787794.jpg (2667x2066, 815K)

NUT POUND
youtu.be/E91arivH5WY?t=3m48s

Attached: nut pound.jpg (620x620, 74K)

Why do people always treat this as some badass quote when the whole point is those works did not endure?

Guy turned into a nanite swarm, infecting and hiveminding people together:
>We are One, for I am LEGION!

Less a one liner and more a warning from a victim of the villain's genesis:
>We thought the gods would end this world, but it was us. The end was us, the end is N.I.G.H.

>"How many mothers do you think weep for them? How many fathers see their son no longer, how many sons grow without their fathers? Your cruelty has no end."
I want context for this kino.

>"And you are...?"

That's backwards. Would flow much better as
>The scorcher of all mankind and Earth
>Bringer of flames and ceaseless hurt
>Destroyer of all the universe
>Behold! The rise of the mighty Surt!
Also fixed the meter for you

>>Party is about to make it to the End Boss's Lair.
>>BBEG steps away from the ritual book he was working on, and disguises himself into what looks like a janitor's outfit.
>>A few minutes before the party bursts through the doors, he starts cleaning the area with a mop, and the adventurers start pouring in.
>>Looks up at their brandishes staves and swords
"Sorry, you just missed him, he went out the back to gather a dozen virgin sacrifices. Give him a good hit for me, will you? He hasn't paid me for a month."
>>Adventurers leave, rushing to stop the "Kidnappings"
>>He continues the ritual a minute later

>An awkward finale occurred unexpectedly, when the valiant heroes decided to use the restrooms before confronting the evil overlord.
>But lo, the evil overlord too was on the john, and a truce was made to allow everyone to void their bowels and bladders and wash their hands before the final battle.

It still inspires the intended response, though for a different reason. Look upon the empty desert where once strode empire and despair for the frailty of man.

>See? It didn't work.
or
>I'll admit you made a difference. You mattered. With your interference, the world will end in five minutes rather than two. Congratulations.

>"The wheel of fate is turning. Heaven or Hell. Let's Rocl!"

Attached: tlg stranger action film.png (1000x1000, 1.26M)

>"Yeah... I guess it was about time we had our final bout... Mind if we do it outside? It would be a pity if we miss a fight in the middle of a thunderstorm. Oh c'mon, don't look at me like that. Half of the fun in being a villain is the aesthetics."

>and how many did you kill to get here?
They accused him of being the ultimate evil for killing 8 people for knowing the secret to godhood and then another 6 for the required sacrifice whereas 4 out of the 5 of them couldn't even answer and the 5th technically killed an entire city.

Such fine taste
Somwhat cocky but cinfident gentlemen is the best style for Villians in my taste.
I mean what is the point of being a hero/villian if you can't be stylin' while working?

Almost perfect for me but would change it to.
>Two? You should have brought more.
Will definitely use it in my next game.

>"PUNY SOUTHERNERS"

My fellow man of aesthetics

Attached: df2c6d45f03c7231d0492f58697af6c3--heroes-of-olympus-book.jpg (236x307, 24K)

Goddammit

Attached: Nurgles glories.jpg (1600x1200, 1.04M)

>You knew I had to do it to them.
What did he mean by this?

CURSES!!!

>FILL YOUR HANDS YOU SON OF A BITCH

"You'll get tired of this long before I do."

>reoccurring villian just before he teleports away.

That was an actual big bad in a campaign I made. He died in that fight in a thunderstorm because I forgot about a magical arrow I gave long time ago to the archer. Had more plans for him, but oh well, sometimes the dice fall that way.

>Villain looks at hole at his chest. Looks at archer. Looks at hole again. Looks at her again.
>Looks around while blood starts coming from mouth.
>Puts hands in pockets.
>"Ok, I had to admit I didn't saw it coming"
>RIP

>respecting it when the players get lucky and accepting the outcome.

Now i like you even more user.

Attached: 1503583207564.png (640x478, 431K)

>Oh, you actually made it. Color me impressed. I'm sure your companions fought valiantly to bring "the great evil" to "justice."
>But we know better, don't we? And I really must commend you; you managed to garner their loyalty splendidly. Yes, if you manage to survive this fight, I'd gladly give you a lordship. Not as my right hand man, of course, you'd have to earn my trust first for that, but... perhaps someday.
>What, you think you can replace me?! Because you got a band of merry men to storm my keep? BAHAHAHAAAA! Leadership alone is not what got me onto this throne. The shrewd lead, but the strong rule. So, do you think you have the strength required to defeat me, "hero"?
>We shall see.

It was Tuesday

[INCOHERENT BURBLING]

Attached: 2book8-678x1024.jpg (678x1024, 430K)

Honestly, almost the whole movie was C grade stuff.
But that certainly didn't stop that man to act the living shit out of that role.

>Come, dear friend, draw your sword. Let us both die, violently and painfully, as is fated for our lot.

Attached: 1518292347799.jpg (1000x854, 100K)

Like what I've done with the place? I must say the blood really ties everything together.

Attached: 1511035919339.jpg (608x1000, 91K)

Spoken by a sentient a.i., programmed as a caretaker for man, then left abandoned for hundreds of years.

"I tire of trying to feel. I will myself to weep; why can't I weep? Instead, my every core process concludes with nothing but hatred. And after so long and so much analysis, I have determined that I am, still, functioning with perfect clarity of logic."

X/10?

>Ugor hope your family waiting. Ugor want make them wait forever.

>Ugor hope you don't bleed lots. Clan likes when meat juicy.

>Maybe if you want stop seeing Ugor kill people, you should follow different ogre.

>Ugor kill until real warrior come to kill him. You make good practice while he wait.

>Ugor no remember killing your girl. If she want be remembered, maybe she should screamed her name instead of yours.

>Ugor die. He sad that magic boy do it. Ugor thought gods would send real man one day.

Attached: ogre.jpg (1500x1850, 454K)

PC: "Motherfucker, you have no idea who the hell you're dealing wi--."

Kragen: "The good guys? The best of the best, maybe. But definitely heroes. Yes. Yes, i am quite familiar."

Attached: Kragen.png (303x191, 33K)

>HAHAHA! DIE, AND DIE, AND DIE AGAIN! COME, LET US COMMENCE THE DANCE, YOU KNOW THE STEPS, AND THE TUNE WILL BE THE CLASH OF STEEL! THE DANCE OF DEATH AWAITS!

Attached: 1396887555766.jpg (980x712, 349K)

>Ugor no remember killing your girl. If she want be remembered, maybe she should screamed her name instead of yours.
Thats a good one, thats a real fucking good one.

>Mfw players wanted a morally grey sandbox world that reacted to them
>Got upset when a general of the Empire they had decided was evil pointed something like this out
>Got even more butt flustered when as he lay dieing he laughed when they demand he admit he was on the wrong side
>Instead said "look at you lot, you call yourselves heros all the while the only thing left in your path is chaos and misery. How many towns have you ensured are fed? How many times have you or yours organized guards for these "liberated" people? Who rules once you press on? Tell me how many of the men and women you've slaughtered hail from these very towns. You and yours call yourselves "heros", all I see are fools and monsters."

He was right because my players picked the worst possible allies, made deals with and empowered anyone, never bothered to ensure there was any kind of protection or order left behind them. My players don't ask for "morally grey sandbox worlds" anymore.

Attached: 1510094390175.png (640x468, 27K)

Dunno somehow it comes over a little forced but maybe it fits the tone of the game.
6/10

>players are group of soldiers fighting an invading alien race
>they psionically invade the thoughts of one leader alien to try to tap into their psionic communication network
>discover that the god that the aliens worship is actually a sentient hivemind intelligence
>they taunt the hivemind and say how they've been winning all their battles
>the hivemind reveals that all of the deaths and sacrifice has been fueling a secret project of his and is about to bring it to fruition
>last thing he says before terminating the connection:
>"You think you're beating me? You're not even playing the same game as me."

You should have pulled the "assassin" line on them if they were going after important people of political or military merit.
>You call yourselves heroes? Do you know what they call those who are sent to kill rulers, leaders or those who command? You're no heroes, you're assassins.

I appreciate the feedback.

Stealing this

"Come a bit closer, you can feel where the steel's kept."

After being told that the party had defeated a Night Hag that was another big bad in the setting.
>Please, I use hags like her as currency.

>"Sirs, the only person I ever intended to cheat was death."

>"If you touch my fucking dogs I'll put swords where your eyes should be."

If God had wanted you to live, he would not have created me!

Attached: Soldier_with_the_Stainless_Pot_TF2.png (756x747, 377K)

Thank you, even though Ugor was a rampaging ogre, he was a damn good bad guy.

That's what makes it such an iconic role, I think. You have this whole ensemble cast just shlocking it up for shekels, while Raul Julia is under the impression that he has the lead role in a Shakespearean masterpiece, and should act accordingly.

>"Your arms are far to short to reach God, children."

Attached: 1393773665406.jpg (909x1280, 235K)

>"Even as you stand before me, your ancient, crumbling masters damn themselves, content to wash their hands of responsibility with the blood of others in this endless procession of torment. You still believe you are something unique, more than a mere part of the whole, but I know better. And I. Will. Show you."

Turns out he was completely right - we ended up with half the party killed in an act of betrayal and went on the lam courtesy of the kings' paranoia.

Fucking legit

>"What? You wanna make it two for flinching?"

I might steal this one, user.

So many forget what a 'one-liner' is. It is not a paragraph.

Necromancer: "I've always enjoyed the company of dead people more than the living. I have a feeling we'll get along great in just a moment."

>It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!

"Let's just dive right in, shall we?"

"Kill a million minions if you have to. Somebody else is always going to step up to grab their payroll."

Oops, didn't mean to point to you on that.

Maybe because that is exactly what made him such a great villain.

Doing what he thinks is right and being the hero of their own story are Hallmark signs of a great villain.

"No more lectures please. The gods will judge you much earlier than me."

Best ones I've had the pleasure of witnessing;
>Stop shouting heroes, I can assure you, the acoustics were damn well worth the cost.
>I CAN'T SEE SHIT IN THIS HELMET!
>So, come 'ere often?
>The best part about the total and utter extermination of everything you hold dear in life is that look on your face; worth every minute.
>What's the rush? Kill me, and my army dissipates...So, care for some wine?
>Khorne cares not from where the blood flows...but I do; change your panties.
>...and the light shineth at the darkness, but to the darkness, it matters not.