I want to puke

I want to puke

>the shitcoin of shitcoins
AYY LMAO
I'm glad I dropped those bags. ARKies are deluded. Those stuttering potheads are finished.

I think I'm slowly becoming undeluded. Time to drop these bags, soon.

GUys, have some faith, we'll be $100 some day...right? :(

>Stacked development team
>Solid roadmap
>Consistently delivered in their promises

The only downside/upside depending on how you look at it are their shitty marketing efforts, there's not a lot of hype surrounding Ark atm, but this coin is going to have a huge year.

This coin has survived all kinds of memeFUD, the iron hands will be rewarded when the flood comes.

If you're so swayed by some fud shill on biz you don't deserve ark.

holy shit. im so glad i dropped those bags and fomod into lumes. that chart is vicious

weak hands will drown, diamond hands will survive

i instant quad my money droping this shit. fuck off cunt

It doubled in the last 2 wseeks, what the hell is wrong with nu-biz?

Dropped this shit a few weeks back for VEN. fucken great decision!

They're getting spoilt with these other coin gains

oh wow nice rebuttal dipshit

You'll drown just like the rest of the p&d faggots.

move the fuck on to another thread weak hand ass bitch

they deserve to get just'd.

No one knows what the token itself going to do yet and it’s a year old project now. It’s ridiculous. No one knows when any of the roadmap items will be released because of the devs autistic aversion to hype. And no one can take it on themselves to hype the roadmap because there is no detailed explanation of what each release will actually accomplish. It’s a borderline scam at this point.

dropped into lumens made 7k profit. yeah fuck ark. held for a year.

What is ARK other than a shit token nobody uses and 2 nice wallets. Its fucked.

It's over arkies, dump the bags and move on

did someone say...scam?

>smart bridge technology
>its an optional text string

but mah dpos right. FFS stay poor arkies

when people say do the opposite of what biz says remember how hard biz shilled this pos

If you held for a year you quadrupled your fucking money retard.

I dont hold this shitcoin, but it's oversold in daily chart... it's officially in my watch list now.

HAHAHHAHA people still hold this shit token? Even FUN shits on this coin

You guys shilled me this a few weeks ago saying Moon inc. I bought in, it went up 1 cent then crashed. DEATH TO ARKIES piece of shit, no good filthy coin and technology.

Dump bags and jump on some moons friends, do not get attached to this red swine-

I did that within a week with other coins

>a few weeks ago
>cent
it doubled in satoshi since a few weeks ago, you fucking newfag. you are not welcome on the ARK and will perish with the other sinners

It’s sounding more and more like some of the literal scam coins I’ve been. Where the dev/s won’t explain anything, wont communicate, where the roadmap seems great but it’s actually a mirage that’s always just out of reach etc

lol your bags are heavy and shit.

Natural selection is great go get on that sinking boat and drown

But how much did you lose?

what coins?