/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "Why can't we be friends" edition

Attached: 1515799989669.png (1195x4445, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yzunhryHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If gil kun is going to give birth to OC he should go ahead

Looks like the sekrit club shitposting IRC is at it again.

Because you didnt post comfy trailer thats why
Also
>White pawn
>Black pawn
Hive mind powering through tasks to slowly and continuously evolve? Perfection

Attached: 1520513189764.jpg (1200x6000, 5.85M)

sure

page 2 on the way

Attached: The Heroes Task1.jpg (1280x8076, 3.43M)

You are the boring

Ruse is the goodest of boys

Make up your damn mind. IRC, Discord, you or the jews. Who's ruining the thread?

He's got all the good boi points.

>Who's ruining the thread?
The dipshit anons that keep getting baited instead of just reporting the off-topic posts and going about thread as normal.
Discord is fine, it's the people up in arms against it for no fucking reason that are the real cancer.

Time to shill my stuff

Attached: Cyoa 26946810.jpg (4500x3000, 2.44M)

When these anona realise people from here post on spacebattles and funnyjunk they are going to cry

Attached: Definitive ultimate choice of death CYOA gone sexual gone viral police called.jpg (1939x7005, 2.36M)

Attached: God shit.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

The spacebattles forums are just confusing. Never have I seen so many people so smug about the "correct" way to consume dumb escapist media.

Attached: 1475039618589.png (1000x3000, 1.65M)

Attached: 1476994079626.jpg (1300x4200, 2.02M)

Attached: 1516310895792.png (1400x1900, 1.05M)

Attached: 1508438087583.jpg (2042x4850, 5.26M)

>Unleash Mad Science and Martial Arts
>Become the Mad Scientist

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yzunhryHM
Thread theme

Attached: 1519164529197.png (1200x1900, 121K)

What are some things you would absolutely not fuck to include in a waifu CYOA?

you

me because i'd be the most popular option

So who is it going to be user?

Attached: PSDCYOA.jpg (1200x5277, 1.37M)

a girly girl or any girl with long hair

>bitch about impure waifus
>ignore pure waifus

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, waifu?

Attached: Waifu Hatred 1.png (1400x3666, 2.26M)

both bishops and promotion
I can make sure my family friends and myself are healthy and immortal for those who want it. My friends and I could take any city with the super speed, plus super speed would be super fun. As much as I'd like to have the black knight's passive of learning new languages quickly I just can't give up that bishop. Perhaps I could study at super speed, it'd still be tedious for me, but from other perspective I learned it quickly,lol.

You don't need this. Just point and laugh that anons actually did that.

Attached: Waifu Hatred 2.png (900x630, 493K)

are you bloodsand because you're always on your period?

>children
No thanks.

I enjoy writing waifus with flawed personalities and complex backgrounds, but I'm worried I'm past the point where the waifus stop being waifus because they're no longer desirable for the reader. I may not even bother finishing the graphical part because it's starting to feel less like a cyoa and more like a bunch of short stories. It's not a good feeling.

elf and oni are cute

I'm sorry you feel that way, user. I hope you keep up the good work and don't compromise too much.

>doesn't mention it's oc in the post
>posts it literally at the start
do you not want people to read your cyoa?

spotted issue

will post proper thing next thread

[40]
Health 5 [15/40]
Time control 5 [27/40]
Sexytime 4 [37/40]
Bearmode 2 [40/40]

As long as the character is female and has the capacity to be loved (not even necessarily to love, just to receive it) somebody will waifu her.

Ghost I guess.

Ghoul isnt very smart, kuudere is ok for a while but in the long term it's just not as cute, and I'm not into femdom, tsundere, or yandere. So yeah process of elimination. Ghost, with elf being second place.

>Psionics
>Martial Arts
Best possible world, coming up!

I use the gun to kill waifus who have a high chance of being a yandere like Haruka and Sara with the shotgun and Katanathen I waifu Makoto

Oni

Dick and sandwiches.

What the fuck is this

somewhat of a hack idea: add idealized therapist/life coach/bro/whatever waifus, make the original waifus just people you help

a cyoa

Rerolling.
Vaginas and Stews

How did you losers turn such a good thing into shit? Guess I'll check in again after a few years.

Discord ruins everything

What was the good thing that you're referring too?

Culling

me

cyoa? where?

the thing you replied to

It'll be back to normal shit levels after a week or two.

i don't see it

it appears you have issues with your sight then

Why? What is going on currently that would cause people to go mad?

A dedicated shitposter, stirring up trouble with the Discord.

the IRC shitposters all stroking their neckbeards and chuckling thinking they're the best shitposters since SDA
Also the sudden unwarranted hate for Discord flaring up like it has in the past.
Herpes is literally the best analogy here.

no my vision is 20/20

Keep telling yourself that Atlas, maybe then you won't have to face yourself

clearly not, since you cant even identify an image you respond to

please direct me to the image

uh, so where is page 2?

that's not a cyoa

mystery box to be posted as appropriate

just post it you fucking faggot god i hate you

yes it is, you pick powers, waifu and companions

no :^)

ill post the full thing and fixed first page when I wake up

so probably next thread
but the full "options" part is done, you can make you build now perfectly fine

cock sucker

Attached: Messed Up Waifu part 1 of 3 TG.png (1200x10000, 4.79M)

So it's some "you have to post a build that activates it"?
Also, what's with the cut off option at the bottom

yes

graphical error caused by program having a fit

Are you doing any progress on your OC, user?

Attached: Messed Up Waifu part 2 of 3 TG.png (1200x9277, 6.18M)

Attached: Messed Up Waifu part 3 of 3 TG.png (1200x9536, 6.38M)

can someone post comfy trailer?

Considering that two characters have their virginity explicitly stated, can we assume that NotSaber's "through the consideration and care she has for each of the men under her command" means she's a whore?
Please don't shoot me, I'm just trying to make a funny

they all virgins

those are just specifically enforced to be virgins, the others are virgins by circumstance/action

Attached: Messed Up Waifu DLC TG.png (1200x3438, 1.47M)

>tfw no visual novel/video game with Italics as the scenario writer.
Feels bad man.

>Vanguard
>Crowdsweeper

I'll be the AoE tank for the group

>Catacombs

A good mix of risk and reward, though I'll have to take a group that can support me

>Nyalee Norocelli
A good all round pick, with heals, attack and defense magic as well as being reliable and sensible. Also CUTE and waifu material
>Hammerstein
The single target damage to my AoE. Also nice in that he doesn't require food, making our need for supplies a little less troublesome.
>Ra'Kot
Can hopefully act as negotiator to some of the more intelligent enemies we run into, as well as providing some ranged support and back up healing. Hopefully can be dissuaded from wanting to stay too long, as the Catacombs don't really seem like a sustainable place to live.

This was nostalgic for me, I should start making CYOAs again

Attached: Battle_Siren,_Dorothea_(full_art).jpg (500x633, 282K)

can you like kill yourself already?
Don't you realize that all the delusions you had about yourself are false?

No. And the thing I used to try and recharge after stalling on my OC also stalled. Everything kind of got stuck in the mud.

That's something I totally want. I'm not sure how god Italics is at writing dialogue and shit though.
I'd be totally down to help him though, especially considering that he's a hard worker, so it's pretty likely that he would actually finish it

My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do.

>[weapons]
Shotgun - carnage made manifest in weapon form.
Assault Rifle - Its got to be an AR-15. I hear those are the deadliest Assault Murder Guns ever made.
Katana - 10,000,000 times folded. A real man's sword. Can parry bullets and cut through anything.

>[First two Victims]
Makoto - childhood friend who turned out to be a reverse trap
Officer Iwashita - Just because she's the law doesn't mean she can stop what I must do

With these weapons and my first two targets in sight I'll do every thing I can to make sure I protect their smiles because they seem like cute waifus deserving of cuddles, hand holding and protection

>Warden's Endurance
>Mage's Wisdom
>Sage's Immortality
Being able to ward of death is a pretty high cost, but gives me good resilience against one of the Demon Lord's Horsemen, and combined with Warden's Endurance can help me survive pretty much anything. Then throw in Mage's Wisdom for the magic utility and offensive spells.

>Bride: Princess
Seems wrong to go back on the arrangement just because I'm a hero now, plus it sounds like we're pretty close and I like her character. The fetish bit at the end kind of ruins it for me.

Would say she competes with the mage and the childhood friend, and that ancestral sword sounds really important if there are mystery box endings going on, but I'm sticking with the princess.

>Companions Eldir the Wanderer and Isgrim the Magnificent
A man with a past connected to the Demon Lord and a man who became a hero by his own power. They sound like great allies, and good balance with my having prioritized magic and having my betrothed's soldiers providing aid.

I'm not sure why I should feel bad for it, but literally the only selfish option I took was Slam. I am best at sports ever. But other than that, all of the selfless options benefited me way more than the selfish ones, so it felt kind of weird that I was being a purity fag there for selfish reasons.

>childhood friend
top tier waifu

He won't post it because he's a ginormous homosexual

Does anyone have any pictures like this? Preferably with a female dragon?

Attached: In+dampd+all+dragons+have+the+ability+to+shapeshift+into+_e803be7eebb0c517e6ba2b5029fb33d7.jpg (700x895, 346K)

No, it's because he had to fix some shit he saw in both the first and second page, so he's fixing them.

fluffy tail : D

Can you marry companions? The brides are all shit.

>The brides are all shit.
nani?

uh, how is it possible to see whether a dragon is female or male?