Mania

All coins that have been pumping for the past 24 hours can be safely dismissed as mania brought on by the illiterate masses.

Don't believe me? Look at the relationship between the percentage increases and the cost for each individual token. Now look at the supply for most of them.

A lot of these don't even have a finished product.

We wanted the herd. They are here. And they are idiots.

Expect the smart money to pour back in to real projects like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero.

RDD is real son

Completely agreed. I made another post about this and newfags rushed in to tell me how I was wrong. These market conditions are more stupid than anything I've seen so far. The average IQ on biz is quickly falling too

ur newb in here arent you

market cap = sup x cost/unit sup

supply is made irrelevant/interconvertible by using the market cap metric.

This retarded norms thinking they will get the next BTC. LMFAO

LMFAO this shit is just hilarious. I can't wait until the normies realize their ripple can't ever be worth as much as BTC or ETH. Fucking retards

How Can you still call bitcoin a project

You all sound like a bunch of angry faggots that haven't made any profits recently. Meanwhile the normies have 5x in the weeks they've been at it. STAY MAD xD

A newb? I'll have you know I hold $183,000 USD in crypto assets spread across REAL projects.

All of which started with a $3500 USD investment I made a year and a half ago. You know, before faggots like you jumped in the game.

Mad mommy didn't make you any tendies, pal?

OP's point is that per unit price is technically irrelevant and only market cap should matter. But financially illiterate normies just think "hur durr it's so cheap, only a dollar". So that means that a high supply/low price coin is optimal because it appeals to these types of "investors"

I saw some guy on twitter hyping for when ripple hits 1000 a piece

Is this the end bros?

Except faggots love to rave about market cap as if it’s an actual hard cap and that it can’t grow.

People are desperately clinging to bitcoin when it’s getting more obvious by the second that it’s days are numbered.

biz is a mess now. and OP is correct.

Enjoy those Ripples

I agree 100%. This is not going to end well.

I don’t own any Ripple and never have.

Who is saying market cap can't grow? The point is normans are buying this shit thinking it's going to be the same price as ethereum or bitcoin at some point because they don't understand the entire planet's GDP would have to be invested in Ripple in order to do that.

Been trading for a year..not gonna lie most of those coins on that list are shit...op is right lots and lots of new fags rushing B

Smart people understand percentage gains. If you see cheap coins that are very likely to go up then that coin will be the one to hold for a year.

Thoughts on Tron? its number 2 on that list..i bought some made profits, but only becoz it was shilled so much...i dont even think coin has a future...thoughts biz, bros?

And my point is that only a retard would complain about this. It makes some trades piss easy to predict and guarantee money on.

People are actually getting mad at predictable trends.

all that money and you still gotta act like this

And u dont seem to understand how market cap works... u arent any better than them

Except that's not completely true. If large institutions started using Ripple doing many transactions daily, it would reduce the number of ripple greatly. It's already burned millions of ripples permanently... every transaction burns .0000001 ripple or something like that... so it will take time, but eventually there will be less and less. But it doesn't matter... ripple isn't designed to be ETH or BTC. It was designed to be more stable for a long period of time to create confidence in the coin. They are doing a damn fine job.

I'm okay with bitcoin being replaced by something superior, as long as it isn't Kike tokens issued by Fidget Labs.

The Ripple Network doesn't use XRP. The token is worthless. I'd say premine, but that doesn't make sense here because there was nothing to mine from the beginning. All tokens were distributed to the creators and Ripple Labs. All distribution is through them and nobody else.