Had 500k XVG, sold it all back in June.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sold 3 million Mooncoin at 0.00000029 ETH

JUST

Had TRX, sold it at a loss at 230....iron hands from now on

Put $400 into ethertanks yesterday

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this PnD server.

discord dot gg/JWWn6Qr

bought a shitload of bitbae at 2 cents and sold at 9 cents, now its 30+

oh and that time years ago when i took biz advice and bought a bunch of stock in GALXF lithium mining shit at like 20 something cents and got weak hands and sold at 30 something, now its 3 bucks

>putting money into eth tanks like a week late

>mined dogecoin for 2 weeks
>pretty easy, stop at 150k doge on shit hardware
>my coins are worth over $1200 today

i mean i still got dosh, but man why didn't i just leave that miner running for like a few months?

Bought XLM at 800 sat, Sold at 830 after it's hovering for a while.

Bought VEN at 9k sat, sold half the stack at 12k sat.

Tfw holding eth like a cuck.

I sold all my NEO for other alts... I bought in @ $2 ... Just'd kms

Wonder if there's any hope

>sold 10k UTRUST I got at ICO for .00019 ETH

>put most of my initial investment into ripple at 2000, sold after the first december moon mission at 4650 because I thought it had plateaued
>bought verge at 300 sats, sold at 310 because it dipped to 250 and I panicked
>bought tron at 280 sats, sold at 265 because it dipped to 220 and I panicked
>bought xlm at 2200, sold at 2500 to buy brainlet chain because I thought it had plateaued

how about missing every moon since september cause "bcash is the real bitcoin!"? thats the biggest JUST i've ever had. im basically retarded

I put a sell order on 80% of my XLM on binance at 4950 sats a couple days ago, just in case it mooned to a top ~5000 sats while I was busy. Signed in a few minutes too late to cancel.

sold 350 eth at around 200-300
just sold 50k prl at around .5
spents many bitcoins on darknetmarkets
oh well

had 18k of xrp in march

sold around june too

that was the 3rd crypto i ever bought (got btc and eth first)

i feel so fucking just'd now

i now ripple is a fucking scam by (((them))) to accumulate eth and btc but i bet my nuts that it will be pumped to jupiter before (((they))) cash out

Sold 115000 xlm during China fud, never bought back. Sitting at $18000 portfolio right now. Every time I hear xlm mooning I check the price and calculate how much I would have had right now. Hold me guys.

Yeah, I know. I'm overall up by like 4x since I started trading a month ago, so I'm not too upset. I've learned to be more patient and only buy coins I have confidence in at a fundamental level.

Didn't invest in bitcoin until a week ago.

at least you didn't buy at $19k

sold 50k SNT for 8k and then i sky rocketed like mad. I must say that I made like k from that sell, not bad. Right now it's worth a shitload more and it keeps going up.
On the other hand I got in early on ZRX, LINK, DNT, SC and others.
you win some, you lose some.

i've been doing this with xrp since early december

kill me goy

im up around 11x from my initial investment.. but i could have done so much more.. if only had i joined crypto a 6 months earlier

growing iron hands takes time

good luck

spent 100s of BTC on dude DRUGS LMAO

I had $25,000 I was going to invest into crypto last year, but by the time the check cleared the bank ETH had jumped from $7 to $10.

Said "fuck it, I missed it..."

yea this ones pretty bad. but tbqh if it werent for you guys btc wouldnt have its value today

Druggie.

the thought of BTC being valuable and main stream never crossed my mind once at that time. Buying black market goods through the mail with internet money was crazy enough in itself.

>sold my fat stack of verge in july to buy ark
>still holding ark
>put in more fiat in december to buy other cryptos
>already worth way more than my ark holdings

it still is. i have yet to do it although i want to for edibles and weed. my weed man is in jail kek. weed is so cheap although ive seen people say the weed comes in dry A LOT. know why?

gave 10k xvg to some user JUST for a couple shill posts on twitter and reddit

Almost bought 10 mil TRX at 19 sat, but didn't.

1500 Mona, sold in july

Forgot to add this to my list of mistakes. For a week and a half (which is a long time in crypto for me, since I started trading in early december) I put like 90% of my crypto into ark, hoping it would eventually moon just because I really believed in the project. I gave up just about a week ago and sold it all to start trading again. My money has more than doubled since then, and ARK is actually at a lower price right now than when I sold it.

500K TRX SOLD AT 400

Bought reddcoin at 20c
Was under performing
Sold it at 10c thinking “god damn macaffee”
It jumps to 25c

I had 425k xvg back in 2014
Back in the dogecoin dark days. The verge logo sucked so i sold

Bought ripple @.27. I accidentally sold my XRP @ 1.37 on bitstamp. Didn't even realize it until I went to see my wallet when it broke 2.05.

FOMO'd instantly at 2.15, FUD'd at 1.90. I lost 400+ ripple.

Got sick of XRP and bought XEL

How are you even still breathing?

XEL jumped 40% in 2 days and I'm a pretty positive dude.

Had a shitload of dogecoin too, I thought it was a joke

>be me
>early last year, circa july/august
>be total noob when it comes to alts
>figure i'll pick some up on bittrex and see what happens
>put most into omg, a little nav ark neo etc.
>we're talking maybe $200-300 in each
>have some btc left over
>figure i'll put it somewhere
>stash like $10 into a coin called RISE
>was just excited to have 50 of something since BTC was all decimals now
>check back this year
>i lost more money on ark than i made on rise, and RISE is now 20x what it was last summer
>i could have 20x $2000 if i'd just dumped into a coin i thought "sounded cool" and had a snazzy logo
>mfw

It's been a wacky 6 months. Lost probably 20-30% of my portfolio holding BTC/LTC after 12/17/17. After saying "fuck this" and moving it all into alts, I'm up nearly 100% since Christmas.

So, uh, thanks Veeky Forums. I guess.

Holy shit. Too many to count at this point.

The biggest thing that drives me insane is looking at my coinbase buys and realizing that those alone would have made me a millionaire. God fucking damnit.

Oh, I also sold a few hundred xrp for a loss earlier this year.

>Getting JUSTed in a bull market

Dont invest in anything ever again

I have the JUST award of all lol. Mined thousands of LTC and cashed out at $1. Then on top of I had hundreds of thousands stolen from me via cryptsy. Beat that anons.

>MFW I just realized if I had bought $10 worth of RISE and MCO last summer I'd be a multimillionaire

brb gonna put $10 on 100 different shitcoins tonight

this lol i almost went all in at 30 sats but the airdrop and high supply scared me off

Never bought crypto.

Ha - when BTC hit $1k I thought, i'm going to dump some and then get it back when it dips. Thought it was going to be like 2012 but nuuupe.