NIMFA - Ground floor, the next x2000

This is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

>CMC listing very soon
>Platform launch this week
>HitBTC & Kucoin listing soon after
>Updated Whitepaper very soon too

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $100k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

Even if you were to put in a small amount like $500, in a few months time once this is around $50-60mil marketcap minimum, you would have total $250k - $300k from that $500 investment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

interesting. i'll keep an eye on this one.

Poorfag here, waiting on my measly .1 eth to transfer to etherdelta so I can buy a tiny bit

some russian scamcoin, ainnit

Shill me what does this token do?

Looks scammy as hell.

What does bitcoin do? Nothing, look how much its worth

How does etherdelta even work?

Never used it.

They're a lending platform specifically for Traders.

Why does their token have value?
>You need NIMFA to use their platform and take out a loan
>NIMFA will eventually be a trading pair to other alts on their platform (currently only NIMFA/ETH)

This is huge! (e.g. LTC/NIMFA, DASH/NIMFA, XRP/NIMFA) The more users, the higher the demand for NIMFA, the higher the price shoots up.

It does at first glance, i'll be honest. But if you do more research, you'll realise how legit these guys are. They've been on Russian TV, newspapers, presented at big conferences hosted by Russian banks etc.

They're Russian so they're english is going to be a little broken, but honestly research into it more. If you don't like what you see, don't invest. I'm just letting people know that once this gets listed on CoinMarketCap, expect to see a huge moon mission.

Did some digging and found their founder Max on the russian news talking about crypto:

youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Lz7LYn3U&feature=youtu.be&t=75

Are they using the token as collateral? Is there an incentive to return the lent money?

Where do you store it once you buy

All the trading is done within their platform You can't withdraw anything until you've paid off the loan. For traders, the incentive is that you get to trade with more capital, meaning you'll make more overall profits.

The NIMFA is lent from Nimfa's platform directly, they don't connect borrower with lender. This is specifically targetting traders.

I believe it operates on its own exchange from which you can't cash out until you've paid the loan back.

It's an ERC20 token so you can store it on Metamask, MEW etc.

how is it 100k market cap? trading for $0.75 on ED with 20mil tokens released in ico...

Yeah this ^^

They're dAPP similar to EtherDelta.

Only 308,516 Tokens circulating. They didn't meet the ICO limit since it was hardly known, they did a poor job marketing it.

where is this information?

On ethscan.

You can ask the team members, and check on EtherScan too.

Same qn. Help a newfag out please.

i'm seeing 1,542,580 tokens on ethscan. are some of these for lending?

Check on YouTube for a tutorial. Looks complicated, but once you try it for the first few times, you'll get used to it.

Yeah, only 308,516 Tokens are actually circulating. The rest are locked up for the lending platform so it can actually have sufficient balance to sustain itself.

so what happens if you take out a loan and then lose it? what the fuck happens then?

i don't understand. you could just take out big loans to gamble with, and if you lose it who cares, its on their platform only?

thanks for the tip OP. transferring to ED now.

where do you find projects like this?

THE CEO IS PLAYIN ETH KITTIES AAAAAAAAAAH EXPLAIN THIS?

CHECK HIS FB FOR PROOF

If the loan drops -30% the smart contract kicks in and the loan is returned. OP doesn't mention that to take the 3x loan you have to pay a small percent of the loan (if worth 1000$ then 20 bucks I think) of the loan, and pay back also a small percent of the profit, if you make any. That way, they always make something whether you win or lose.

They have a automatic stop-loss that triggers at 30% below your entry on a position. That allows them to sustain giving out loans, whilst making profit. Their platform best works in a bull market when everything is going up, since you're more likely to make profit.

Also the main coins listed will be big caps, no shitcoins that can drop 80% in a few minutes. Only coins like XRP, ETH, DASH, LTC, IOTA etc.

Where to buy NIMFA?

I've seen better investments made on BTC at 20k.
Do your research before investing your money for the sake of fuck...

Have you taken a look at their team? All of them C-level execs, meanwhile still at puberty.

I feel sorry for bashing kids, but I see only two outcomes:

a) kids are talented and smart - you will lose your money because of ponzi scheme

b) kids are well intended but too incompetent for the task at hand - you throw your money in the shredder

Etherdelta, tag name NIMFA

Yeah, i mean, a young unproven russian kid once went by the name of vitalik buterin.

" there are those that see, those that see when shown, and those that never see ".

I'm sure people said that about Vitalik. Just because they're young, doesn't mean they're incompetent.

That is my first impression

they tack 'Officer' onto their roles like guild mates lmfao.

>844990 Vitalik is Russian/Canadian and attended the best tech school in the country

the etherdelta order book is barren as fuck. there are no real amounts

>Implying I'm ever going to buy a lending platform.

ICO price was $5 and circulating supply is 308,516 so it's extremely scarce. I'm guessing anyone who bought in at ICO wouldn't sell at these low prices anyway. Any low sell orders get eaten up almost instantly, buyers are literally fighting each other for scraps. Expect this to moon very soon.

>Missing out on the most obvious moon mission there is

Yes next time I'm in surgery, I will request for medschool students, because one of them might be the next Gordon Ramsay.

I will rephrase: because they're young, it's very likely they're incompetent.

I'm just going on chances. You're probably Alex, they tasked you with shilling this to Veeky Forums

Easiest fucking job in decades

Dude, no one is forcing you to invest, i'm just letting people know my find and where I believe this is heading. You can continue doubting them because of their age, or you can look at the facts. They've already done beta testing, and they're ready to release the first version of their platform.

That takes fucking work, and they did it will very little capital since they didn't raise as much as they wanted with the ICO.

Just don't cry if you miss out. You could have the opportunity to invest even a small amount, and turn it into a big stack.

I'm investing. Not many low marketcap gems left anymore.

We've seen how most do on the first week after CoinMarketCap listing. They all pump magnificently, and never come back down.

Crap ton of research and just going through every coin listed on EtherDelta. I'm super excited for this one.

Going to buy 5k worth. If this thing even touchs 15mil marketcap i'll be happy.

hope thats not more than 2 percent of your net