IS VEchain worth investing in?

How is it ever going to go anywhere with these huge fucking sell walls? It discourages price growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nwg85/at_800_on_january_4_2018_the_founder_of_vechain/
etherscan.io/token/0xd850942ef8811f2a866692a623011bde52a462c1#balances
i.imgur.com/2K0jXxu.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you fucking seen TRX the past few days? Sell walls? What are they?

It's like a pimple
When the whale is done accumulating, they remove the sell wall. And the coin explodes.

Just got chink-a-linkd for 1 hundred kay nice

Congratz on thinking the way the whales want you to.

It's been mooning for the past three weeks through those goddamned walls. You see the shit they have to put up to stop a moon? It went through 800 in BTC walls just like that in the past 24 hours.

when do you see it finally mooning?

Q2 2018 at the latest.

When the reveal the BMW partnership in 9 hours at the earliest. Whenever the Chinese Government comes out and supports them for certain which was described as very soon.

but what if the whale plays the really long game?

You wait, degenerate daytrader.

No, mate. Whales accumulating =/= whales dumping

Knowing the difference might save your portfolio.

Sell walls are meant to squeeze other sellers into a lower price range, but these walls have been there for hours and even with all the fake hype + PnD shill threads here, whales still haven't emptied their bags.

If you want to support a similar technology, get WTC or WABI

>Wabi and WTC Shill
Every time.

>WTC
almost had me

Binance is having a trading competition for VEN. The competition is based on volume. How do you max out volume without raising price? Put up a huge sell wall. Competition ends tomorrow...

Put up a huge wall and buy it. Trade walls with friends. Easy pz entry and keeps price low

Lol, welcome to VEN newfag.
There's been a 100BTC sell wall every 500sat

so what happens when competition is over?

this will truly fucking explode once that great [sell]wall of china crumbles finally.

only problem is predicting when that will be.

any thoughts on what might turn the scale?

Wall comes down, the price is free to rocket

I don't own any of them because they're way too long term for mad gains at this point. There are better pajeetcoins on yobit to invest in

But I hate a shitty team who doesn't confirm or deny a rumour that they may have actually launched themselves...

HURR DURR what is price suppression?

And which rumor is that?

where the fuck is Ahab?

wall has been going up and down all day. why hasnt it exploded during the down? also if it were that easy why doesnt everyone just buy ENG while we're at it, which also has huge sell walls rn.

It doesn't make sense to say that the price is gonna rocket up because the competition is over. There's a second part to the competition based on how much VEN you bought, with the top guy having bought close to 1 million VEN during the time period.

Even if the sell walls are up because of the whales, these whales also have millions of VEN to dump after the competition.

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nwg85/at_800_on_january_4_2018_the_founder_of_vechain/

So unless this chink is inventing Internet 2.0, i don't know what "breakthrough in technological transformation" will occur.

Faggot devs and cuck reddit mods won't even correct the name of the thread and leave it there as it is

So, they need to correct every thread with retarded info? You understand how crypto forums are, right? They would need a full team of CTRs lurking Veeky Forums and reddit.

>Someone badly translates something on a community forum
>Angry devs don't correct them instantly or are even aware of them for the most part
That post literally went up a few hours ago and it's about an even like 8 or so hours away. I'm not sure what kind of rapid response you want.

It really just sounds like you don't want to FOMO in and the post has you on edge.

There's nothing to miss out on. Yesterday it was the same shit, got the reddit cucks excited because they posted a picture of chinks with Man United team from back when Rooney was scoring - yay matresses

I understand buy the rumor sell the news but this is just plain stupid.

Also since this is an ERC20, do some research on your shitcoin here:

etherscan.io/token/0xd850942ef8811f2a866692a623011bde52a462c1#balances

You can give them your money, I'm not gonna slap your weak FOMOing hands anymore

how is this different than most coins? Theres usually a 0.1% holding like 40% of the supply no?

Serious question for long-term TA investors
Why is every giant sell-wall a "whale keeping the price down" instead of just people who want to fuckin sell their shitty coin and invest elsewhere?

I put a few eth in an ICO and sold it at x10 profit, it was a pretty decent sellwall for the volume, and I certainly didn't want the price to go down.

Yeah it is until Q2 when the blockchain goes live and migrates to it's own chain.

Look it's your own financial future. If you are being serious then I want you to remember this moment. Burn it into your goddamned mind. You had the chance and for no reason than your own choice you decided not to buy in.

Never forget this moment. You made this decision on your own.

Best of luck.

wouldn't it be irrational to have a 100 btc sell wall at 19000 the day before a big announcement when there is massive upward pressure and people market buying 20btc from you? Wouldn't it make more sense to just move your sell order up and make more money?

yeah true, unless they know the announcement will crash the price

>IF

And since there's literally nothing else on their roadmap until then, I guess Q1 is just random pump & dumps, followed by your alleged Q2 milestone, then in Q3? Watching leaves fall?

Listen, even if this shitcoin moons by some miracle, at this stage it won't provide the same gains as some shady low marketcap coins on cryptopia.

They're just making each other warm like penguins: "it's not whales who bought under 10 cents dumping on us, they're just manipulating the market"

no, its still irrational, because these walls were there since i started following VEN, 4 or 5 days ago, and to be honest I was dissuaded at buying at a lower price because of the sell walls.

Thanks user

Two things:
1) The VEN competition is driving a lot of the sell wall behavior, not necessarily whales tryna suppress price.

2) The rest of the whales ARE trying to suppress the price while they accumulate, because the more VEN you have, the better your THOR node is.

i hold VEN but careful, it could get dumped a bit right after the competition ends. If you HODL you would eventually get back and up even higher but you could miss out.
DOes that logic make sense?

Drop after comp?

still trying to figure out if VEN is a buy or not

when will this m000n

Im waiting for the speech later to buy jn or not.

That's what the whales want you to think user. Once they've gotten every little shekel they can, they'll drop those sell walls and let the pump happen.

Am i losing if i have ven but don't know or care what THOR node is?

You wouldn't buy a Chinese car, so why buy a Chinese coin?

Get on the VeTrain

Ven gonna pop those walls like zits tomorrow

You wouldn't say that if you saw how we ate 700 BTC worth of walls today. 700. That's 10x REQ's entire bullrun.

Imagine when they're gone.

>we

Whales were buying and selling their own walls so they can win a free car.

binance excludes wash tgrading from qualification in the terms and conditions. Im sure its very easy to tell for the exchange owners (order_id.owner_id)

i.imgur.com/2K0jXxu.png

last text talks about agenda --

"the only chain on the nature(forefront?) of the Internet of Things IOT, blockchain and AI."

"1) the working relationship of the three major technology 2) why blockchain needs the internet of things 3) why IOT blockchain

oh shit,when I reread it actually now I get it lol IM IN

Thats not a real event. Don't you think the team mention it on twitter? Wouldn't it show up on Google. You're all about to get royally JUSTed.

No one replied to this user, but I'm worried about the exact point he makes.

This is literally worth $20 at the moment, its extremely undervalued- we'll see $60-$100 EOY max.

Yes, Thor is free money.

Let reddit explain to you why sell walls exist.

Ven is not a crypto you buy to get a quick pump. This one you buy as much as possible and check back eoy.

It would be in the best interest of the whales to NOT sell their VeChain because it's a Proof of Stake. The more they keep, the more passive income they will be getting

15% passive income or put your $1mil in next moon mission for 50% in a week.

Dumb a.f. to think whales locking their money up fo4 10-15% yearly return when a coin does that in a day lmao

>1 million VEN
Literally a billionaire if he hodls.

risk vs no risk nigger

>worth half of fucking vaporware scam verge
basic peer comparison puts this at a 10 bill market cap, at least.

This coin is worthless. Their app is retarded, it’s overvalued, they lie about partners, the news they put out is fake, marketing hype is through the roof and development is stagnant only reason it’s pumping is because of the free bmws

don't you dare scare me off this coin
I sold alts to get into this, off with you

Fuck off Waltie

Right box is why VEN will dump in 18 hours.

Buy the dip.