Portfolio increase thrd

crossed 400k today. couple of weeks back 200k.

those 40 ETH in lamden ico. technically its 4x. so literally crossed 500k

what website is this?

>he keeps posting it

>literally only 10% of my portfolio and he's bragging on biz

kek

coin.fyi

poorfag user. hope I reach there soon. with lamden stack

started with 600 three weeks ago

won 2750 off $50 gambling eth though that was a nice bonus. i should be up way more but i pulled out of XRB and XLM way too early.

wtf is this scam thread.

Bought into XRP/XRB/XLM just before they skyrocketed, all 3 of em. But they started going up so much it seemed unsustainable. I was all in XRB at 4.40 and it sucks to see it at $33 less than 2 weeks later. I pulled out at 8 FUCKING DOLLARS on that shit thinking that was a sweet gain, and then it just never dipped

i would be absolutely terrified if my portfolio consisted mostly of shitcoins. god damn

stay poor nigga. shitcoins are best moon missions. if crypto crashes u r fucking top 10 coins also crash and burn. but if this moon mission continue for 6 more months shitcoins give me lambos

22000 ICX

OP you will enjoy your year

you literally make a thread for your portfolio every day. is this necessary?

my holdings are >100x, being desperate only leads to getting emotionally attached to coins destined to fail. diversification in alts is a myth.

>thinks he can just casually sell 40eth worth of a shitcoin
your ico wasn't as good as you think
you and everyone else will be trying to dump into zero buyers

nice. then advise poorfags whats best portfolio should look like

no worry, I am not expecting moon in a day or two. it takes time. dev's are justin sun fathers, so I am believing in nice meme's ,shilling along with nice tech they bringing in. no worry u fomo back when it hits cmc first page in few days.

i just did, you should only have a small % of your holdings in shitcoins, because it doesn't matter if it 10-100xs if there's no liquidity.

everyone has the same idea as you, but you'll all inevitably miss the sell point and try to offload when nobody wants in anymore.

Portfolio was only 315k just a few days ago. These moon missions have been absolutely insane. I fear the correction.

OP, legit question- how fast could you get that shit out if everything tanked? could you?

I am not worrying about tanking. crypto is after all risk. ride them wave until 1 mill, cash out half of it. if at all crypto crashes let it be. either lambos or continue my fuccking wageslave for rest of the life. either make it or not. thats it

if crypto tanked all of a sudden. u fuck top 10 coins also u cant take out. everything will burn.

>600 3 weeks ago
>tfw started with 268 ended up with 1.9k

good work though user