What sexuality is your character? Has it ever come up in-game?

What sexuality is your character? Has it ever come up in-game?

I'm gonna start off with my characters to kick this thread off the ground
>Tzimisce-clan Vampire, oWoD, straight, has been hinted at but nothing overt
>Hive-born Seeker, DH2, asexual, nothing mentioned in-game
>Twi'lek Smuggler, EotE, raging butch lesbian, in a lesbian relationship with another PC

Attached: GeorgeTakeiOhMy.jpg (250x265, 13K)

I play Paladins mostly so they're obviously straight. Any demons and lustful evil characters are usually gay or bi.

Had a Genius villain in a Hunter: The Vigil game who was robosexual.

Was his name Dr. Robotnik?

Surprisingly, no. He had max level Automata and built attractive sex robots in a human shell. Some were sent out on town to seduce men and drain them during sex to provide Mania, while he kept the best to himself.

He also made robot dogs, but those were for more wholesome purposes. And no, they didn't have lasers or vorpal teeth.

>Lich wizard lady. Her husband-sexual. Wouldn't care if he turned into another woman, or a toad, or the sentient concept of socks. Made him a vampire so they can always be together.
>Young human barbarian/fighter. Straight and a romantic. He has a childhood sweetheart NPC and neither can bring themself to confess to the other, but he still kisses her when he thinks he's going to die soon. His whole team is trying to bring them together. Hell, when his sweetheart died, one of them distracted him while another ressurected her as fast as possible, so he never even knew what happened. The druid helps him with flowers.
>Aasimar paladin. Straight with a fetish for very chaotic guys she can't stand. Wants to discipline them. Played for laughs. In a not-relationship with another PC.
>Bariaur cleric. Asexual, probably? Never really thought about it. He's too bitter for anyone else.

Having a twisted sexuality to give a character pseudo depth is lame and gimmicky and I'm tired of seeing it in my rpgs to appease the Social Justice Warrior crowd that don't even game

I generally never think about my PC's sexuality during creation so they usually end up being simply straight.
Once i tried to play a serious and honorable knight who was a closeted homosexual but it never came up in game and i forgot about it

I usually play straight characters actually despite being gay, but it doesnt usually come up.
Ive played a couple who are gay but it never game up.

I am playing a gay paladin lady. It comes up from time to time.

Attached: xq1qgzjwuo1_1280.jpg (1088x950, 201K)

Omnisexual.
Fucks
Everything.
Anywhere.
Anyhow.

Straight as an arrow, though as of the newest player joining the party im constantly debating making them bisexual because our characters are just too damn cute together.

Attached: original__3__by_hiichucheo_123-dah0xzn.jpg (500x539, 36K)

Fuck off back to /lgbt/.

Straight, but can use his charm and appeal to get by gay guards.
>Need to break into lab
>Guard is flirting with me
>Pull him to the side and knock him out.

Closeted gay half-orc, but I can't imagine it'd ever come up. I'm just playing it as him not being interested in romance at all.

My characters are typically bi favoring opposite, and no, it hasn't come up yet.

After my paladin was dropped by lightning bolts multiple times, I decided that he was formerly gay, and now heterosexual.

My DM stopped running the game shortly after I mentioned this.

Why not expand this topic to include all mental diseases? Being a faggot is a pretty narrow range of mental deficiency.

>Calls himself beer-sexual.
>Really it's just asexuality with an alcohol addiction

*blocks your path*

Attached: _61091323_61091322.jpg (304x405, 21K)

This

My lizardfolk warlock is very attached to his Great Old One patron and it's the closest thing to love he can experience.

Same pretty much, although mine is a paladin and his patron is a very minor god.

Although its sort of a bit more like the god is his owner and he is her pet.

Every race in my setting is comprised of cute futa chicks, so they're all straight.

Man, I would hate if it came out that he was straight. At my WoD game he'd be harassed incessantly.

>ORCS!!

Attached: IMG_7603.png (500x726, 354K)

Flamboyant gay OotA paladin who is here to spread jolly atmosphere and protect smiles. Then steal the hearts of pretty village boys in the tavern.

Attached: 1520415419820.jpg (637x899, 55K)

I played a paladin I retroactively made gay to get out of a trap laid by another party member. The trap was being accused of sleeping with the towns mayors wife.

Attached: 1519936558733.gif (500x574, 1.33M)

no sexuality because it is a character and isn't used to pander to sjw sensibilities but rather to game

obligatory

Attached: Why would you even need to specify his preferences this is not THAT sort of a game.jpg (869x1250, 165K)

Sometimes I wish I was gay. Kid's arent worth the suffering women bring.

get vasectomy, don't tell anyone

Normally they're straight and it's never really brought up. Had a bisexual/hypersexual half-elf cleric, though, but it was played for laughs in a similar way to Booty Warrior.

Same as myself, just like all my characters because I’m an unimaginative twat who’s too scared of my peers’ judgement to invest in actually roleplaying interesting characters.

I believe kids are the boon to him, and women are the problem.

Either straight or incapable of being interested. I wind up playing robots or undead pretty often so it doesn't have a lot of chances to come up.

what said. I have a much younger brother I took care of and now he is nearing adulthood, is on top of his class, in good shape, and doesnt smoke/drink/do drugs. So I think I will do alright as a dad. I just don't want to have to deal with women because so far every single relationship has been, lets say, underwhelming.

Either way - not the topic of the thread, just wanted to clarify.

Anything but straight. Usually pan or gay, but never, ever straight.

Man, straight people are so boring...

It has come up before but I’ve only played straight characters. It’s come up most for my forge domain cleric. He had a childhood crush on an NPC, but they didn’t see each other for a while when her life as a noblewoman in a matriarchal society took off. He saw her later as an adult after he became a hero and a cleric, and she had become a baroness and a grave domain cleric. They had a lot of awkward interactions, especialy because he kept a handkerchief she had given him when they were young for all those years. Eventually they confessed to each other and are now enguaged to be wed after this Vampire Queen is defeated.

He did it guys. He got the big tiddy goth gf.

calling card for someone scorned by a straight person.

My rogue is knifesexual.

This is often the case for me for the same reason I don't play humans. You get to experience something else if you play someone who is not of the same race/gender/sexuality as you.

Gay. It's rarely come up. He's gotten a flirty wink from a crusty old boatman, He was deeply intimidated by a frost giant woman and had a heart to heart with an ettin admitting it's love of another male giant. He's right now searching for his lover who got in over his head with the wrong kind of people. I've played him effeminate in look, but not really in behavior. He has expensive taste, willing to pay the extra to look good and live wealthy.

Heterosexual and no, because 1) why 2) awkward 3) I'm not that good a roleplayer.

I also feel living in Russia which isn't that progressive somehow curbs my inspiration on this topic.

It generally doesn't come up, but I have hinted at characters having lingering crushes on people before. My cleric had a crush on their hometown librarian, for example. Though in roleplaying it, he obviously wanted to keep it hidden.
I keep it in mind, but we don't play the sorts of scenarios where it would really come up, but generally I make them either straight or gay, leaning towards the former unless the character is envisioned in my mind as the latter during their inception.

I had a character who was really obsessive about doorknobs once. My group didn't like it and asked me to knock it off.

spread aids in village taverns. your paladin is probably responsible for multiple syphilis epidemics

Paladins are immune to diseases, friend. AIDS disintegrates upon coming in contact with his glorious shaft.

Usually gay I guess. I'm very obviously gay irl so I think it's just assumed. The only character I've played with a serious romantic narrative however was a straight man, interestingly enough.

whats the ecumenical opinion on sodomy?

Attached: thenk.png (112x112, 12K)

They are Christfags so its fine as long as its with kids

whenever it comes up I roll a d20 and on a 19 or 20 and if its either, then I am gay.

I had to laugh at this comment because it reminded me at the retarded games we played as kids where we used to say "If I throw the dice and it lands on [number] I am gay!" as kind of a dare challenge. Only you actually do it for your character.

I play a Dragonborn paladin who's in a relationship with another paladin that's basically David Bowie and we've essentially adopted our third player's wizard character as our 19 year old son.

Attached: contemplative jazz music.gif (500x418, 957K)

its the most egalitarian and statistically likely method of determining gayness friend! a 10% of my character being a gaylord.

Elven rogue that is an extremely closeted bisexual. When she gets wasted, her desire for the same sex tends to show.

Always straight male or lesbian woman.
Had a Mage that would fuck anything female as long as she was an adult, had no diseases/wouldn't detriment my character, was of human intelligence (or greater) and was willing to have sex.

Kind of, a gay fighter from Tashalar. It's never come up in game but he thinks the dragonborn is kinda cute. Nothing to do with my actual sexuality of course.

Attached: varangian.jpg (784x1018, 268K)

>What sexuality is your character?
Whichever one makes you completely uninterested in random flings.
>Has it ever come up in-game?
A wizard's apprentice tried to seduce my warlock when we were staying the night in the wizard's castle. Shot her down and told her to get back to her studies. It turned out it was just a play to try and get me to steal some books from her master's library anyways.

Our DM is great like that, he doesn't just throw random sex our way for no reason.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1460426923044.jpg (533x374, 48K)

Lawful straight

What if they did it just to try something new and to see if they could pull it off.

>he doesn't just throw random sex our way for no reason.
Life sure does that though.

And real life is boring. I want to fight dragons and decide the fate of nations, not fuck people I just met.

>What if they did it just to try something new and to see if they could pull it off.

Pull what off? Sitting across the table from another grown man and narrating your character fuck an NPC?

Attached: both.gif (300x189, 1.21M)

>lets take a break from doing heroic and exciting stuff so our characters can pretend we're a bunch of normies
Why the fuck would I even be playing D&D at that point?

Fantasy fulfillment should fulfill a FANTASY. I don't fantasize about sleeping with people I don't know.

My current dude is gay for pay. Given the choice he'll take a pretty girl any day, but he's had to suck a lot of dick to make sure food got put on the table. Sometimes not entirely by choice.

Honestly he came about because I thought the Lascivious drawback was funny in that you are forced to open up intrigues with seduction even if you were bargaining with a room full dudes. From there I ended working backwards.

To be fair, to him sex may just be a fantasy.

Lawful good cleric. Asexual. Has never come up except when a devil tried to seduce her. I resisted and explained to my DM after (he didn't know), and we agreed that the devil magic would have given her sexual attraction if she had failed. I thought that was fine.

>I don't fantasize about sleeping with people I don't know.
Get a load of this virgin. :^)

Attached: verysmugdrew.gif (250x211, 1.3M)

Decided to make my Inquisitorial acolyte bisexual as part of his character. It ties into the broader idea of the character since he is a bit of a rogue with a lust for gold tail and violence. Showing off that the Inquisition is fine with playing hypocrite and having their own agents break the rules as long as its for some deemed greater gain.

I don't bother thinking about it. If it seems like it's about to come up in game, I roll a d8 and consult the kinsey scale. It's almost never relevant.

Attached: main-qimg-febbc3930efaade744157b65c9cbc09e.png (602x197, 72K)

She's straight when sober, but bisexual when drunk.

>Inquisition
>having a problem with gays
What? Since you used the term "acolyte" I'm assuming you're referring to the 40k or Star Wars Inquisitor here. Neither of them have been stated as really giving a shit about sexuality.

Attached: wut.png (394x395, 40K)

A straight female. Apparently a rarity among female adventurers if my companions are any evidence.

>what sexuality is your character?
Gay

>has it ever come up in your game
Not in any meaningful way, no

The topic of the thread is how your character's sexuality might have come up in game.

That user is saying that his character is constantly trying to get his dick wet, thus illustrating that the Inquisition is full of dudes with questionable motivations.

Top kek. Also DM is a fag

Ah, right. Even then acolytes are hardly on the level of true blue inquisitors, but I suppose that's just nitpicking.

All my female characters have been straight, well sort of. One is really more asexual because pretty much all she’s known for her entire life is violence and war. The other was a hot-headed butch goth and gang member who acted as an enforcer. She would cut people up with her sabre and avoid getting hit too much because she was actually kinda smol. Despite her angry and gruff exterior though, she really just wanted a cute guy to open up to and be vulnerable around.

Asexual undead Gnome male. Don't care much for that stuff when you've been dead longer than your party's dwarf is old. He still appreciates seeing a pair of tits, though, but that's just because he finds them genuinely nice to look at. His dick also fell off by accident quite a while back.

Second character is hetero Triton woman. Tends to not have a lot of success getting laid even if she tries real hard because >fish which reflects in her not caring anymore out of desperation when drunk and even trying her luck (and still usually failing) with women just to get any action at all. This is despite having 20 Charisma and it's become a running gag that she can never persuade or charm anybody due to >fish because I always fail those rolls.

Third character is a gay Half-Elf girl, though the campaign has no room for much in terms of romance oe sexuality between characters, nor was there ever a reason to bring it up at all, so that's just personal fluff with no impact on the game.

All of them are omnisexual and might go after any character that tickles their (my) fancy.
They do tend to be attracted to conventionally hot people of the culture-appropriate gender, though.

Nobodies fucking business except whoever I happen to be fucking. Your character shouldn't be defined by their sexuality unless its atypical, promiscuous, or chaste. Otherwise it's nothing more than pathetic identity politics being dragged into something that people are playing to get away from that trash. Also, nice posting a pedder ass. Really sets the "mood' of this entire thread.

>pedder
what? takei is a dumbfuck but I'm not sure what you mean by that. paedophile?

All my characters are heterosexuals, and refuse to do anything more than kiss a betrothed, before marriage.

>Only War, playing as part of a penal legion
>Paetorian medic badass gentleman extrodinar
>Got into knife fights with cultists, headshot yes and killed the same Chaos space marine 3 times over a campaign
>Gay, closet case. Was sent to the penal legion for catching his platoon commander in a brothel...while doing business at same brothel, obviously sentenced and convicted instead of commander
>Was approached by older chief medical woman who wanted him to go back to Paetoria to be her "assistant/toyboy"
>He obviously said yes to get off the front line and got a happy ending

Currently char had his whole lower body removed and replaced with bionics, was probably also sterilised by the tau 20 years before that. Steaight. Not going to come up any time soon.

>pedder ass
Pederast. A homosexual male pedophile.

>kissing before marriage
Absolutely halal.
Even holding hands is pushing the limits of morality but this is over the line.

Who knew paladins were the biggest sluts.

I'm playing a goat-sexual Goblin in our secondary campaign.

I've been exiled from 5 towns so far because a farmer reported me or because the farmer was an orc and literally through me out of the window and chased me away.
It was worth it every time.

He's a pedophile? Man I haven't heard shit about him in years but with the current release of scandals in Hollywood something might have come up.

Much like Keven Spacey, it's come out in the last six months that he may have turned his sexual attentions towards younger males of the unwilling variety.

user, halal means good and proper.

(you)

Tyrannosaurus and its always up

Heh, they held hands while kissing

I assume all my characters are straight. Though there was an interesting case for my barbarian.

So I found a table on Veeky Forums that was roling for character's magical realm and the entire group did it for shits and giggles. My barbarian was into reverse traps. Laughed and it never came up. Fast forward two years, I'm chilling with one of the players and he goes on a decent fifteen minute rant on how my character was gay for the party's bard and how he wanted to be a sub. The basis for it was, my character assumed the bard was a chick for awhile, the two of them were the closest people in our party, he was never upset when enemies would down him because he enjoyed the thrill of the fight, how he spent most of his childhood being bullied by his twin sister and he was extremely pissed when he found out that the bard and his sister got together. So I could see him being bisexual now I guess but I think it doesn't matter. I just want to be a murderhobo

Hard gay. All of them.

I play mostly hetero guys with a recent trend of really big and strong hard gays because my DM is slightly uncomfortable with male homosex.

Kind of a mixture.

I have a street samurai in Shadowrun who is a lesbian. And an Exalted Solar who is mostly straight, but bi for her lover's lovers. She's kind of in a harem situation but everybody gets along nicely enough and have banged each other on more than one occasion when there was no dick to be shared.