mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhamster:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Previous:

Attached: 600px-Killskata.jpg (600x600, 105K)

So what's the rule that the swarmlord gets stealers into combat first turn? Fluffwise and crunchwise.

I'm not a nid player but that sounds sweet

>He doesn't write his army lists up like this

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-11 16:24:01.png (1920x1080, 270K)

>There's no white nuln oil that you just nuke a mini with to cause his joints to glow
Don't gw like money?

Water down some white paint then?

>Went to tournement with my Dark Eldar. 2k ITC
>Went there mostly to fight new armies and meet new people, expected to get destroyed 1 game then get moved into the "loser" bracket and play fun games
>This exactly happens
>First Game
>Guy with 3 Fire Raptors, Guilmen, Scouts and Culexus's out the ass
>Knew from the start Im gonna lose, have fun regardless.
>Spent the whole game just laughing things off, making jokes, sometimes inserting some fluffy blip to an action for fun, just have fun
>Notice the more and more I do this the guy I was facing kept getting more and more upset, despite the fact he was tabling me.
>Mfw I made a WAACfag mad that I was having fun
Why are you waacfags so autistic?

Attached: 1461174191856.jpg (296x291, 31K)

xth for going fast.

Attached: WS_Astartes_joins_Deathwatch.jpg (762x1426, 356K)

Two thin coats

Attached: 1518216556581.jpg (420x444, 12K)

Hive Commander. He can make any unit move in the Shooting phase an additional time. I believe that's comboed with hive fleet stratagems and Genestealer advance + charge shenanigans.

As for fluff, he's the motherfucking Swarmlord, are you gonna say no when he tells you to double time?

>he doesn't have all 16,000 points of his collection organized into detachments to be mixed and matched for apocalypse games

Attached: list.jpg (1078x806, 165K)

Walk 9"
Advance 3d6 pick highest (Kraken fleet adaptation)
Cast onslaught on him (so he can advance and charge)
Use Swarmlord ability
Move the same distance you moved in the previous phase (probably around 14-15") and advance 3d6 pick highest.
Top movement 36"
Charge

3 thin coats

Attached: 1517769505410.jpg (656x754, 132K)

The best part is his list is basically a 'local tournament' bully list and isn't actually good.

Its not enough that they win, its that they must make you suffer

You clearly threatened the competitive integrity of the tournament with your flagrant lack of respect and so devalued his well-earned victory.

4 thin coats

Attached: 1519059279489.png (333x383, 173K)

Let the purges begin.

Attached: Tau-Fourth-Sphere-Uh-Oh-e1520743818551.jpg (836x617, 98K)

Charge right into some shitty screen, kill it and then get your ass blasted off.

I probably would find it by just googling it, but in the new Tau codex.
What exactly was this Startide Nexus that GW was hyping up?

>Shoot the screen
>???

is the stormsurge a battlesuit? so you can boost it with you commander stratagem and heal it with the other stratagem

tau shoop da whooped a big ass hole in the warp that they can travel through.

>Screen was still in place and stopped your movement because shooting happens after psychic and movement
>??????????

>The only way to win his to ignore the loss
This is some Sun Zhu shit

This is basically it. You're never going to get a good effect from this, and I doubt they can make a white wash. Base white and brush on top.

>T''''''au are the gewd guys!

There is no room for you in our greater good, gue'la

Attached: 9080740.jpg.png (952x1268, 899K)

>Hive commander happens in the shooting phase
>Shoot guns
>Move
>Charge
??

Tau are becoming edgy!
>bloody Kroot uprising
KROOT SUIT RIOT! KROOT SUIT RIOT!

Attached: What would happen if the Kroot got smarter.gif (1018x894, 788K)

>He doesn't even cite sources, just page number.
>Not even ibid.

Anyone know where I can get this DAs sigil ?

Attached: Kl965qa.jpg (1200x800, 689K)

>Must be within 6" to be targeted by Hive Commander
>You've already moved outside that range

I'm going to stop green-texting here. Its an OK strategy that will do well against un-prepared players or players who don't know how to layer in screens and deploy to counter it. There's a reason you don't see the strategy being used at top tables.

>soliders of the machine god
>he can spell

Attached: Japan's fw they can't handle the bantz.png (898x1329, 1.13M)

Where to?

You can conga line.
But we were talking about the swarmlord charging a unit on turn one, not slingshotting Genestealers.
I'm not saying it's the best ability in the game that breaks every meta forever, I'm saying that if you're counting on screens to save you when you can move after shooting has occurred you are only deluding yourself.

the nearest 3d printer

Jeeeeez. Nice for the nid player. Thanks for breaking it down like that.

Cheers to you too user, I would have thought Tyranids don't need orders to operate better, would have thought the explanation would be pheromone or synapse based, but good to know!

company veterans box comes with an extra sprue with a shitload of DA symbols and upgrades.

Yuuuuuh!

Post your favorite lore figure in all of 40k!

For me it's The Avatar of Khanie. It's really out of place when you look at it next to the Eldar models but that's what makes him cool.

Just this giant vengeful god of war leading these tiny elves into battle and the court of the young king basically sacrificing him to become the avatar.

Attached: Avatar_of_Khaine.jpg (766x600, 168K)

The FW one is pretty good yeah.

Nearly done with a possible new list thanks to the user linking me the leaks in the last thread
spoilers - it looks retarded

Attached: f4 abort.png (105x134, 23K)

Played in a tournament yesterday Veeky Forums at my FLGS, had a blast and I took first place. Played Chaos Soup - went 3-0, I was really pleased with the performance.

Played against:

Imperial Soup
Tyranids
Craftworld Eldar

Guess noblebright doesn't fly unless it's via Guilliman. Hop on the grimdark train, everyone! Can't have anyone making the Imperium look bad!

5 thin coats

Attached: 1518913486247.jpg (784x834, 37K)

kroot.

bird people that eat things to take their powers.

kroot are the best things about tau

So, are auxilleries being used as meatsheilds, being purged, or being a bad influence? The last sentence doesn't mesh well with the rest of the written material since it sounds like they were going around being bloodthirsty psychos along with the Tau.

No.

Sounds like they drew the attention of Khorne for a little while.

Do the tau ever execute their own? Iirc they said they outlawed the death penalty in one boo

So what happens during the ritual? Does the Exarch just explode into the Avatar like Chaos boys do when daemons?

thats fucking bullshit

im sorry for tau players now

Eh it was fun while it lasted, end result was never going to be ground breaking unless everyone that day posted bazinga-level kekness. Just a day in the life of 40kg and peeps were curious as to what it would eventually end up looking life, sorry to disappoint.

They do that thing where they fall off camera and then the autarch raises into frame.

I imagine they have officially outlawed the death penalty, but they're not above having some people "disappear"

It's a vehicle so at least you can use the overwatch on 5s stratagem
Not that it's that helpful

Attached: Tau-Fourth-Sphere-e1520735078463.jpg (504x1024, 133K)

Then explode right?

Attached: This pleases Khaine.jpg (833x1390, 82K)

I'm 462 points over what i wanted but could you imagine playing this?
Against this?

Attached: Tau spam.png (585x747, 22K)

Attached: Tau-Explosion-Space-e1520735357417.jpg (628x1024, 149K)

Eh if it was a battlesuit you could use Saviour Protocols on it and that's pretty BS. You can on the T'aunar because FW doesn't proofread.

Attached: 20180310_195429-1-e1520743368223.jpg (833x285, 42K)

Does your meta not play with the 3 detachment limit?

Ye

I play Admech/knights and I want to include a handful of Fallen for fluff reasons but I'm not really sure what to do with them. Other than maybe discount hell blasters there's not really anything that they do better than existing ad-mech units as far as I can tell. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Cheap option is I just give them bolter and chainsword and embed them in my vanguard squads

Attached: 1498059241567.jpg (1024x1109, 155K)

Ahriman

Attached: Ahriman_The_Exile2.jpg (1058x1000, 346K)

4th sphere is worst sphere.

Two coats
Thin, they were

Did they do the antimatter thing intentionally?

New genocidal Tau Empire traumatized by warp on the north. Yeah!

Attached: Tau-Wormhole-e1520743521450.jpg (487x1024, 111K)

Drop a power sword.

Nope, so long as it's under the agreed point limit anything goes
Eldar and IG player who want to win are not fun to play against

All is right in the world.

Farsight, of course.

Reading his trilogy atm, bretty good books.

So whats the verdict?

Attached: tau_codex.jpg (2352x3472, 3.4M)

Well why even play in detachments at all. If you can freely spam cheap ones for Command Points just give each player 20 and tell them to take whatever they want.

my favorite tragic character
fuck elves

Attached: 1518649666852.png (1024x1363, 1.39M)

How fun is a mono nurgle daemon army? Been a Death Guard fan since I got into the hobby 5 years ago. Can't think of another army that really interests me as much as Nurgle dudes do

Hard to give a ton of relevant advice at that point given that most of my experience is in a 'tournaments allow 3 so do we' meta.

That said you've bought too much into the Cold Star Fusion hype. 1 or 2 is good but you don't have enough models to screen, exert control, anything. All things considered feels about right for a normal Tau list though.

7/10 Codex.

Attached: 1514736610183.jpg (604x453, 69K)

The Tau were never noblebright. It's normal for more and more cracks to appear in their oh so noble facade the further their conquests go.

>hey let's broad cast our trip into the warp, what could go wrong

They're lucky it didn't do that shit where reading a book about slaanesh makes you grow 15 dicks.

OK. Tau are mid-tier for 8th, nothing too broken, infantry are better, commander spam gone, riptides for those who like the giant robots.

I think its a solid 7-8/10, it'll play well. I don't know that it'll hard shift the meta but you'll see it in use and it can definitely win a local.

Its pretty solid, its very much so a horde but with some Nurgle trees and the right buffs it plays well. I avoid GUOs in mine.

Taufags still crying, so all is well imo.

7/10 Codex
10/10 Taufags's tears

Looks tasty, user. Are you doing a 2000pt list? I'll do up a rough version of my upcoming one.

So does this count for having space marine in the title?

I want a Sloppity Bilepiper to sloppily play my pipe.

>commander spam gone
Wait, WHAT?

dunno

Attached: avatars.jpg (1179x645, 361K)

Ravenwing upgrade pack

One commander per detachment.

Commanders are now limited to only 1 per detachment.

You can only have one commander per detachment.
Which means you can easily squeeze in 3-4 commanders in a 2000 point game.

1 per detachment, if you want lots of commander suits you're going to have to field patrols and sacrifice the CP bonuses of larger detachments

I want Billie Piper to sloppily play my pipe

Puretide Engram chip is potentially pretty meaty though, cashing in on bonus CPs

This assumes you don't play by the limit 3 detachments at 2k points rule (i.e. what all tournaments do).