How to be happy

Okay Veeky Forums, I've got tons of money now, and I'm a complete shell of a human being. I constantly have support from friends and family about what I have achieved through work and investments, but I feel nothing, and I think I'm turning into a robot.

I honestly felt happier when I was 16, broke as shit, ate mcdonalds and smoked pot for fun. How do I fix my life?

Other urls found in this thread:

coursera.org/learn/happiness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy some weed, play some online video games,

I had so much fun in colllege, now I just program and invest and play video games and drive home to see gf and make dinner and go to sleep at 8:30

Well eat mcdonalds and smoke weed maybe play an MMO and start doing some weight lifting or cardio

Eat McDonald's, smoke pot for fun.

You've made it, enjoy it or kys

some humans are actually broken. They never know it because they constantly work and don't have time to think about their poor state.

You might be one of these humans if you can't figure out how to be happy with your new found freedom.

consider suicide.

share the money you have, if you make others happy, you might be happier. i would actaully be happy if you donated some of that crypto to me

0x4061C6623beDf15d211ed69f92eDa124DB150142

Stop jerking off OP. It's ruining your life

Make art.

I've been jerking off to backroom casting couch videos at the part where she spreads her ass cheeks apart. I've been doing this for a long ass time. Literally don't give a fuck. Feels awesome. I cum in a condom so no clean up. I go on with my day.

i know that feel OP. I could become a millionaire and I would still want to die because roasties don't like me.

if u leave it like it is - unhappy the jews. dont let them user.

adopt by discipline an happy, curious and playful attitude. play that role like you'r on cocaine or i dont know. dont take yourself seriously. control yourself for god sake.

dont let negative taught stay more than a few seconds in your mental dialogue.

the jews won*

Serously though, this.
Or find any creatie hobby that you genuinely enjoy, and find a community of people that like the same thing.

Flow arts saved my fucking life.

You need like a solid hobby or something that you do. Something that makes you get up and get out of your house. Join a club or something that interests like sports, crafts, or volunteering you best of luck.

There is a course on Coursera about this. Might be worth a shot.
coursera.org/learn/happiness

Apart from that, therapy can be good if you are the kind of person who's able to talk about their problems. If not, just take small steps each day to become closer to the person you want to be. Exercise, even if it's just a few minutes a day at first, just do it every single day. Little things build up with time.

If you're really too down to get started by yourself, antidepressants can help. I'm not a big fan of them personally, but when you're drowning, they're kind of a life vest that keeps your head out of the water. The goal is to only use them to get back on track and afterwards to continue on your own, but they can be a useful tool in some cases.

Good luck OP. Some people have a harder time being happy than others, I think they might be wired differently. Still, the brain is pretty plastic and can evolve to make anyone a more positive person, or at least I hope that it can.

Develop a patrician taste in the arts
Buy top of the line items, such as the best laptop money can buy/cool gadgets
Maybe pick out some nice clothes, but this isn't necessary
Spend money on self-improvement generally
T R A V E L

And most importantly...

Be generous with others. Making others happy will make you happy. Pay off some of your family's debts. Buy your girlfriend something nice. Don't listen to these incels on Veeky Forums. Being a good provider for other people is important.

I don't really understand these threads. The boost in my confidence from making all this money is actually helping me function better and feel good about myself.

It's a funny thing, but people live in different realities. For some people, being happy seems the default, while for others being sad is. Still, I think there is hope for anyone to jump from one pole to the other if they make consistent efforts to.

I don't want to spam this, as I've said it a few times, but doing something nice for someone will usually cheer you up. You don't even have to spend much money. Cook someone a really nice meal--someone who cared about you when you were down and out. Also gratitude is important. When I was at my lowest, what turned me around was my gratitude for flowers. Just the fact that I was alive to look at something as nice as a flower was enough. I'm still a wreck, though, still absolutely broke--worked fifteen years to pay back student loans just to go back, because I have nowhere else to go--poverty is a pretty hard cycle, so be grateful that you might be able to get out of it. But that's my advice, do something nice and be grateful for something that is a gift to every living thing in this world, regardless of status or ability.

READ THIS IF YOU ARE SERIOUS

Use about 3k of that money and go do an Iboga session in Canada. It completely changed my life. With Iboga you can literally write questions down, any question, and get the answer. Yjos ain't a joke though, it will probably be the worst night of your life, but then, you will feel like a fucking miracle.

If you are genuine in wanting to be happy, do it. It changed my life from years of depression and suicidal thought.

Wow, nice to see someone shilling Iboga here. Iboga is amazing, and anyone with some extra
crypto gains who genuinely wants to improve their physical, mental and spiritual health might want to consider it.

There are probably softer experiences than Iboga, which is like a daylong salvia trip. I never got to do Iboga, but it's rough (and costly). It shouldn't be babby's first psychedelic. Psychedelic can be great, but they're not to be taken lightly, it's serious shit.

HAHAHA I love Veeky Forums

The progression is this:

/pol/ --> Veeky Forums --> /r9k/

goodbye

most reasonable advice here

I was going to say get off Veeky Forums, the perspective you need to be happy is outside the perspective you have now

y'all need some DMT

DMT is a thrill ride but it's not really deep desu. Taking drugs while depressed is still playing with fire. It can make everything better, sure, but it can also make everything a lot worse. Anyone who does this should do all their research beforehand.

>DMT is a thrill ride but it's not really deep desu.
Well I didn't say do DMT once user...jump in headfirst

I never got why people treat DMT so spiritually. My roommates and I used to extract grams and grams of that shit. It's fun and nice because the trip is so short, but It's not the life changing experience that hippies treat it like.

hahaha yeah me 2 friend :)

Help a poorfag become as sad as you.
You are rich user you can do wathever you want you are literally free.
You know some human would kill each other in some countries for that money ?

0xa619DB17F6698CE28F1caC5962a12A72a0E2866e

You'd be my little dalai lama user

user if you would like to potentially increase both of our happiness levels I offer you this: donate to my cause, and that cause is to help me get my own car, which in turn will help me sustain a job.
LW1AfH6zRwgkms4mNNMtgeAVD8jm2MC8sJ LTC

0x23FaD234974D73C84893b0DF51E36B9bDf6bdbF6 ETH

1AVVLgqZnuwJJqqwZZymVt9tGZUkedVVT6 BTC

1558ddXqabMkcrSeeN9LkrQkpvnQed6Ltf BCC bitcoin cash

>Buy top of the line items, such as the best laptop money can buy/cool gadgets
i wonder who could be behind this post

Buy a house paid off, then get an easy part time job as an excuse to get out more.

this.

but before you kill yourself please send all your coins to SDFG#$434sdSDFQWEQW234ef, you won't need them anymore