ITT yugioh general

continued from :

Attached: 71exFBiBFVL._AC_UL320_SR218,320_.jpg (218x320, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/thegalacticgambleoforgoth/
ygorganization.com/thesecondapocalypse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lewds when

Attached: D286D1EB-8C6D-4FB8-89D7-C2B3CAB8835A.png (1079x1600, 4.25M)

Honestly, the legendary dragon deck box was the biggest mistake yugioh ever made. Now that I have a bunch of cyber dragons, and Dragon Knight DMG, I no longer have any further desire for any more yugioh cards. I am sated.

What about Ancient Gear though

Hey. I have a question.

I don't want to really get into paper YGO, but playing some casual Duel Links gave me a hankering for some ready-made YGO decks I could run in a kitchen table environment. What should I buy? I'm basically looking for about 2-4 structure decks or such that would be cheap, balanced against each other and preferably involve "iconic" cards or characters.

Attached: PotofGreed.png (300x407, 185K)

probably Yugis legendary decks box, it comes with 3 anime decks.

I have an ancient gear golem I got in a dollar store pack years ago. I look at it and say "da no ne" a few times and that's enough ancient gear for me.

You’ve failed Crowler, user

I'll have to disagree user, I got that box set at a Gamestop sale on a whim and it helped me get back into collecting YGO cards. I also bought LCKC today, didn't get Ash Blossom but I did get some plenty of Blue Eyes cards which is great since that's the deck I want to build now that I finished my Dark magician deck.

Attached: 1422293064497.jpg (498x510, 75K)

Aren't those kind of hard to get these days?

I'm (mostly) just memeing, I spent more on that box than I did in the previous 2 years on yugioh cards. It was a legitimately great product. (I have stopped buying yugioh, but that's more to do with text bloat and links. Normally, starter/structure decks are at least playable without modification/buying multiples. Even as a complete casual, I still had fun playing Goblindburg into Spirit of the Harp and xyzing into Hope. With links, you scrape 3 monsters together, and get a monster that's super shit unless you somehow manage to find more monsters to link with it, which the starter/structure decks both are just not capable of.)

Attached: 1433705673842.jpg (1024x764, 84K)

Trying to get back into this game was a mistake. Bought some packs and every card was part of a different archetype. How am I supposed to build a deck if I can’t even get enough cards that work together?

Buy structure decks and tins, then buy packs when you have enough shit to possibly make into a deck

>Playing Yugioh
How do you like your stupid and broken game?

t. ButtMadgic player

You can look up their lists and buy the singles, most aren't too expensive.

I just come in these threads every now and then to ask what link summoning is.

By the way, what is Link Summoning?

It lets you draw two cards

You know, it never occurred to me since I've been a metafag for god knows how long in just about every tcg I play but do people really just crack open packs and build decks from the jank they pull?
I don't mean in a draft kind of way but an actual "this is what I built and expect to win occasionally on my locals" kind of way.
I know MtG and Pokemon let you mix and match everything but that doesn't mean you should.

Just buy singles for pete's sake.

>You know, it never occurred to me since I've been a metafag for god knows how long in just about every tcg I play but do people really just crack open packs and build decks from the jank they pull?

Literally like 95% of people do that, not just in YGO but in all TCGs.
Reasons why vary.

Listen to this user Also, you can buy some decent competitve cards for fairly cheap online. I mean, you're not gonna be top-tier without shilling out some serious dough, but there are really good structure decks nowadays that, with only a few additional cards, can be highly competitive. Take dinos, for instance.

On an unrelated note, what's your favorite card? Not necessarily the card you think is best in terms of playability, just the one you like the best. For me it's gotta be pic related.

Attached: 1509504068146.png (300x437, 286K)

Blue-Eyes is the sole reason I started, continued, and am currently playing Yugioh. There can be no other.

Attached: 4 most common BE arts.png (532x545, 528K)

Do places to buy cards only host tournaments? Is there ever just a day for casual play? I was buying some cards at my local comic shop and they had a tournament going on but I was too shy to ask about it. I'm just getting back into the game so I'd rather not go into even a local tournament since I don't remember the game well.

Attached: 1388897056486.png (537x604, 195K)

Most shops i've been to have regular nights where you just play. Hope you like playing with sweaty neckbeards.

Attached: 1504509914322.png (1800x1578, 438K)

Hello Kaiba.

let's see it, boys

Attached: ygo grid.png (1548x1014, 63K)

Attached: 060A3986-2EAB-46E2-9949-B7D83697327C.jpg (1251x889, 418K)

I want to try this, give me a moment.

eh, whatever

Attached: good enough.png (1548x1014, 796K)

Non level/tuner restrictive synchro summon

Attached: 1520835707229.png (1548x1014, 2.02M)

>4 unique artworks

the best of the best

Attached: Goukis.png (660x555, 612K)

Yugioh players be like. "this is a good way to save decklists."

Attached: yugioh_decklist.png (468x329, 161K)

Attached: DGuhD3mUIAEqUFQ.jpg (384x398, 22K)

Dies to mirrorforce.

Attached: tumblr_p44wujRPVM1rzcpvjo7_1280.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Attached: DGueh89UAAAplNN.jpg (800x768, 26K)

Sweet list dude

Attached: decklist.jpg (623x444, 8K)

Are any of my Yugioh cards worth money? I have:

>Injection Fairy Lily LOD 1st Edition, near mint
>Breaker the Magical Warrior MFC 1st Edition, near mint
>Dark Ruler Ha Des LOD 1st Edition, near mint
>Lava Golem, PHG, near mint
>Time Wizard MRD, near mint
>Call of the Haunted, PSV, near mint
>A bunch of other Limited Editionshit from collector's tins and mega packs

Cubics are fun and cheap if you're willing to buy singles.

5. There's a recently released movie artwork card from last year.

What do you guys think of the newest structure deck and the upcoming Flame of Destruction set?

Attached: 1511504901733.png (428x765, 662K)

The new cards in the structure deck are pretty neat, but I can't see them as anything but semi-competitive outside of locals. Fun casual deck though.

As for FLOD, I'm not super caught up with the contents of it but Troymares look kinda interesting to play and Called by the Grave and Yashiki Warashi look like they'll probably see a ton of use in this and the upcoming format.

I bought a box of cards not knowing they were all in Japanese (explains why it took 2 months to ship). I opened one pack but left the rest. I got it for $30, is it worth anything or worth opening? Pic related.

Attached: judgement of the light.jpg (350x500, 50K)

Hello there how are you I’m the best Rock-monster in the game nice to meet you

Attached: FC334C8A-BA8A-413F-A507-6ED0E5D0254F.png (473x695, 871K)

Actually there's 8 in total. The most common 4, then 3 which have only received one printing each, and 1 that's OCG-only with no sign of ever being imported.

New card leaks today, boys. Come and get em

ygorganization.com/thegalacticgambleoforgoth/
ygorganization.com/thesecondapocalypse/

Attached: 2018-03-12_11-33-47.png (269x391, 282K)

Worth nothing at this point. Just organize a tourney on your local game store with an entry fee of $1 (30 people) or $2 (15 people) and offer the box as 1st place price.

none of that is worth more than 3-5 dollars