Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Chicks Dig Giant Dinos Edition

Previous Thread:
Please don't stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do respond to bait, do not hide and report. Party on dudes (And dudettes) (And gyrocopter-identifying dudes)

>A Hobo's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Misaligned Portents: Behind the Screen
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources, I swear
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

>Core Rules, all four pages
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handjob 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legion of Spooks
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Piss
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband Builder, though no-one plays skirmish
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>Potato Farm Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Daughters of Khaine (DoK) PDF
mega.nz/#!5cI3ATaL!2FnDYkQnjUzgY3_A6DVvQ8IOwHf4BoagXwk5Y9NducI

Thread Question
>What are you hoping to see with the Idoneth Fishkin? What are you fearing you'll see?

Attached: COFk6FeWwAE3oIg.jpg (1024x768, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sMdgVfeiVtA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've failed me for the last time, OP.

Attached: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (768x431, 56K)

Good job OP but next time try to focus on making a proper thread rather than posting a shitty maymay OP version

Attached: Screenshot_2015-05-05-17-45-31-1.png (205x277, 57K)

Okay, so in honor of the glory of the Dread Saurian, wondering what you guys think about this list? Essentially being used as the eventual 2000 point goal, with the 1000 pt version just consisting of the Dread Saurian, the Oldblood, and 15 Knights or swapping out the Oldblood for a Scar-Vet and 5 Knights for Ripperdactyls.

>Allegiance: Seraphon
Saurus Oldblood on Carnosaur (280)
- General
- Trait: Thickly Scaled Hide
- Artefact: Coronal Shield
Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (240)
- War Spear
Saurus Scar-Veteran on Carnosaur (240)
- War Spear
10 x Saurus Knights (200)
- Lances
- Lances
- Lances
3 x Ripperdactyl Riders (140)
Dread Saurian (380)
Firelance Starhost (110)
>Total: 1990 / 2000

Eh, thread was already on the 7th page and no-one had made a new one. And I'm phoneposting, so shit happens.

What I want is Mermaids riding mounts, and Octopidiel sex witches.

What I fear is ugly lagoon creatures.

Attached: 468CF296-0102-4201-BA9B-2F3AD2600404.png (1280x1608, 1.29M)

But what other giant things do chicks dig?

Attached: 1520509412857.jpg (300x316, 11K)

>thread was already on the 7th page
I don't get this. I have wasted about 10 years of my life on Veeky Forums and the rule was always "new thread when the current one hits the 10th page"

But what if they're sexy water elves with a secret?

Attached: dagon.jpg (704x384, 45K)

It's so he can post the meme op before somebody does a normal OP

Attached: aet.png (171x214, 18K)

People started using 5+ during the era of questthreads since those were constantly cropping up and pushing shit off-board faster than usual. Some people haven't reverted since the quests were shunted away which led to slowly turnover of threads. It's a generational thing.

>the super cereal OP was getting posted before the old threads hit page 5

Who is the Lightning Man

Sigmar

Either a fragment of Sigmar or a spirit of Azyr

Then Who is the Muffin Man?

Whatever sinks your Idoneth,man

But I don't wanna fuck fishes.

Don't worry. That same leaker said seahorse cavalry will be their main cavalry unit.

Can't we have both? Innsmouth-style line infantry and pretty mermaids for Wizards?

Attached: RumourEngine-Jan9jw.jpg (450x450, 18K)

No
Other way around and I'll buy exactly 6

>pretty mermaids
You guys are just setting yourselves up for disappointment. Remember the DoK. Always.

How does this bone zone list look? Deathforged Chain not a good pick? I like the Balefire Lantern and the Grave Sand Timeglass too. So many good artifacts. No idea where to grab 50 points from either.

Allegiance: Death
Necromancer (110)
- Artefact: Ossific Diadem
- Lore of the Deathmages: Fading Vigour
Necromancer (110)
- Lore of the Deathmages: Decrepify
Wight King with Baleful Tomb Blade (120)
- General
- Trait: Lord of Nagashizzar
- Artefact: Deathforged Chain
Arkhan The Black Mortarch of Sacrament (320)
- Lore of the Dead: Vile Transference (Vampires)
40 x Skeleton Warriors (280)
- Ancient Spears
20 x Grave Guard (320)
- Great Wight Blades
2 x Morghast Harbingers (220)
- Spirit Halberds
10 x Skeleton Warriors (80)
- Ancient Blades
10 x Skeleton Warriors (80)
- Ancient Blades
5 x Black Knights (120)
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
Deathmarch (110)

Total: 1950 / 2000
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 134

Attached: 400px-Krell.jpg (400x603, 84K)

Woops, that's Grand Host. I mean, obviously.

Hey. I've played 40k for a few years and was thinking about getting into sigmar. My two 40k armies are Black Templars and Dark Eldar so I never end up using psykers. So I was thinking about playing a faction that uses a lot of magic. Tzeentch daemons are kind of tempting because I can play them in 40k, but I don't really like chaos that much. I'd also prefer something brightly colored, I'm sick of painting black armor. Any suggestions?

Attached: 75aea7dcb2410fce771a9172730bc802.png (1200x1600, 2.9M)

>GW
>pretty females
choose one

>10-man Skeleton Units
Why?

go Seraphon my friend

I suppose he has those just for backfield objective holding or for Deathmarch

For Deathmarch requirements. Objectives holders and to sit in the grave and be summoned late game.

Stormcast, or Kharadron Overlords.

If it’s bright, shiny, and not Chaos you want

Attached: AE2C6AF2-1616-4EA3-B51A-AA218D667222.jpg (931x1200, 460K)

Stop memeing, book art is hardly the height of canon.

Attached: D8404079-6C0B-4FC5-B91E-F09BCB1BF7F4.jpg (920x950, 186K)

Checked

Well this might be a completely retarded idea so someone set me straight if it's too dumb. You could make a Collegiate Arcane army. Ton of wizards and wizardy things and you can paint them as bright as you want. Fantastic kits too.

The thing is they're more of a support faction and I have no clue how viable it is to have a heavy focus on them.

Attached: 99120202036_CollegiateBattleWizards01.jpg (920x950, 92K)

>bright colours
>magic
>not chaos
Sounds like lizards

It's literally the fucking cover, mate. That's a statement.

What's the playstyle for lizardmen? About what's the ratio of lizards to big dinosaurs like?
Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm kind of sick of power/heavy armor.

they are not pretty my dude

You want some Skink Starpriest and Slann for spells.
SC! box is great value because Carnosaur is 50 bongs by itself so buying the box you get everything else in there for free

Would /your guys/ (Chaos) survive the Everchosen entrance exams?

Cthuloid Magic users please, Deepkin

Attached: A1C94460-260F-42DE-B79B-B53737D4B803.gif (279x401, 2.91M)

>actually deploying shit in Gravesites
>telling your opponent what is where, and only requiring a single Gryph Hound to be standing on the point to invalidate anything in that grave
y tho

That actually sounds kind of cool. Do they make multi-part wizard kits?

it's a 28mm miniature. What the fuck do you expect?
Everytime I read a comment like that, the only way I can think of how it would conceivably make sense if it's an angry virgin typing away.

Shits ridiculous. Do you really expect a 1:50 piece of plastic to make your pants fly off?
Why don't you post some examples of these mythical bone inducing faces people seem to see on scale miniatures all the time. I'm genuinely curious what standard you are comparing these minis to.

Eh, would still bend over lift the tail and pound her as she moans loud prayers to her god.

Yeah, that's literally the kit in the guy you're replying too's post. It builds 2 battlemages with bits and bobs for all the different Colleges. Which helps to avoid the issue you'd otherwise run into, since you actually can pretend to have a Lore since you've got one spell for each other the Winds of Magic instead of overlapping all on the same shit. Toss in the Hurricanum and the Luminark, the Griffon Battlemage, you could probably have some decent fun with it.

You will have to use Battleline from outside the army, though.

The kit comes with a ton of options. I've not gotten one for myself yet but I plan to.

Sprue in this video(It's in German but you get the idea)
youtube.com/watch?v=sMdgVfeiVtA

>Do you really expect a 1:50 piece of plastic to make your pants fly off?
Yes.

Attached: widowofvengeanceS.jpg (800x800, 246K)

>I don't know about Infinity: the post

Attached: 1_2_b2d7700d-316b-48f3-9fa1-acfefb699c1a.jpg (434x546, 39K)

it's more about the t&a though. Or do you really get off on noseless faces?
Cause I've seen a handicapped girl like that on a train once. Shit was freaky, yo.

Buddy I get off to horse pussy

same thing, the face are not what makes the minis better.
Are you really trying to tell me that that face is so much better than the gw elves?

That's laughable, cause it got a bunch of infinity minis right here.

You want booty, user? Infinity's got booty a-plenty.

Attached: 1425866144077.jpg (500x500, 140K)

somehow other companies don't have problems with making fucking slut models that look good.
Look at Raging Heroes TGG.
GW doesn't make sexy models not because they can't but because they don't want to trigger their SJW audience.

so to answer your question
>Shits ridiculous. Do you really expect a 1:50 piece of plastic to make your pants fly off?
yes, i do

Attached: Daughters-of-the-Orphanage-TR-Box.jpg (1777x1229, 362K)

>dat micro-kilt + thong
Dayum.

That looks fuckin' neat. Even if I play lizardmen, I might grab a box o' wizards

patrician taste

>pic related could have been new Morathi

Attached: Varaseesh_Fantasy_02.jpg (881x784, 108K)

jfyi those are just renders of the models.

you are comparing a high resolution 3d model to an actual miniature. Of course the render is gonna look more polished.

To be fair, it still can be.

>playing Grand Host without big daddy N

dropped

>Slut Models
>Witch Aelves are zealous murderous psychopaths that love killing and blood rituals
>Sluts

Attached: jimg019.jpg (765x523, 68K)

>running the fagpope or his fagtenants
How pleb can one man be? The Barrow Lords need none of these wretched mongrels.

That's supposedly accurate info from
MUH LEDDIT XDDD about Deepkin

>“Is a complete new line like kharadrons Underwater aesthetic mix greek atlanteans and eldar corsair. They have been hiding in underwater cities and have control over some sea fauna, water and mist. I cannot be more specific but the apparently reason for being hiding is that they hides something in secret. Beautiful models, same size that blood bowl elven union and some models have great potential for conversions into custom exodites”

“The new aelf range are Mathlann followers”

“Atlantean aesthetic, some are very similar to Kairic Acolytes with Spite-Revenants face, anothers looks a lot more eldar – Mistweaver Saih are part of the range.”

About the glub glub video “This is an actual piece of scenery GW is going to sell, and that will have its own rules like the Sylvaneth Wyldwood. It’s part of the entire Sea Aelves new range, which are absolutely stunning visually, will have tons of sea creatures to ride, one of which is MASSIVE, and unique high cost heroes with crazy design. Also forget about the Cthullu look, their design is closer to Atlantean Spartans.”

This was all posted over a month ago, user. It isn't new.

So a little more reasonable than sisters of battle then since apparently they do at some points get laid and have children.

What are best Orruks or Grots to fluff out a general Destuction army?

Currently got 1480 in BCR, and knowing full well another starting box would hit me too 2200/2000 easy I’d rather shake things up a bit.

Attached: 1CE8FDAB-017A-4C0C-B756-07341420998E.jpg (800x729, 247K)

>ignoring the part where they also do it for eternal beauty and youth and elves being hot by default

sorry

>more giant centerpiece models

Unfortunately, user, all of that has now been trashed. Now they just do it because Morathi tells them to, Khaine himself is dead and gone, and Morathi is just funneling in the power for herself. So they aren't getting sexy or staying eternally beautiful, they're just killing because they're a bunch of assholes and Morathi tells them to do so.

>that navigators face
He is like "ah shit nigga"

I don't like running Nagash. Like, why would he be fighting with me? Let alone taking him in every list.

>also do it for eternal beauty and youth
You mean Hellebron?
Only Morathi knew how to do it perfectly and never told her

Also that was WHF

That was WHFB, user. They do not do that in AoS.

There's something really cool about a fucking dwarf hanging on the rails of a airship blasting of at sky kaiju

They’re pretty great.

Attached: 5EDA6A44-563D-455B-9D10-68FE56DE3A17.jpg (1920x1257, 712K)

>running giant boss models which have stats bordering cheating
i hope you guys don't do that

Isn't Nagash like 800 points?
I can get a lot of shit for 800 points. That can be in more places.

>Sky squats are cool

Same faction, same models, same god. Still canon. GW can suck my feminine penis.

Attached: 1520463817522.gif (425x500, 1.36M)

I kind of want to do it myself now too. I was already planning to put a few wizards in my Free Peoples army but I might as well go all the way and get all the models. Which -fortunately for my wallet- aren't a lot.

Khaine is dead, the faction is called Daughters of Khaine not Brides of Khaine, the fluff is completely different now. This whole thing just makes you seem like a retard.

I am aware. With the fluff being so similar I'm going to hold it as canon until directly contradicted.

But none of the giant boss models are that good in usual sized games, especially Mr. 800

>Khaine is dead
Not him but He's basically just taking a nap until somebody stops stealing his worship and or brings all his fragments back together

>directly contradicted.
You're not really supported in the fluff either tho?

>Dread Saurian deals 5.24 wounds at Rend -3 and 2.31 wounds at Rend -1
>Again Monsters -- which it amusingly doesn't count as -- that goes up to 9.88 at Rend -3 and 3.88 at Rend -1
>If the Great Old One's smile upon you, you could potentially get 4d6 wounds at -3 Rend just from the bite alone.
>Fairly durable at a 3+ save, 16, and d3 healing any turn it inflicts damage
That's pretty delicious. Does Stardrake Icons stack, btw? The DS also imposes a -2 Bravery penalty during Battleshock to enemies within 12", and combining that with Stardrake Icons seems hilarious.

I thought Khaine would was alive, this isn't 40k

How are Power-Armor Orks compared to the Savage bois?

Neither is talked about much here, just like Chaos and Stormcast aren’t.

Attached: A16EC92C-93DE-4F5B-A73D-110CC4708F71.jpg (920x950, 149K)

The fluff is not similar at all.

Attached: 1500235617845.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

Nope, he is dead. Morathi has his heart and is syphoning power from it to fuel her own rise to godhood. Khorne forged bits of him into weapons, too.

>anything from ye olde WHFB days
>canon

I have news for you user

40k is in another thread me lad.

So get back there, you obviously don't enjoy AoS if you dislike the Overlords.

They're literally just Witch Elves from Fantasy expanded upon. They look the same, do the same blood rituals, worship the same god(Or think they do)

Next you'll tell me The Empire and Free Peoples are nothing alike.

They are not. And the Free Peoples are not. They have a completely different history, origins and structure.

>day 9 from the DoK release
>people are still arguing if 25mm plastic models are hot or not

I know everyone is supposed to be a fat virgin here, but come the fuck on

Attached: 62365667946474.png (738x638, 620K)

>if you don't like my Demiurg brotherhood then you don't belong here

they cost more points, are more durable, deal more damage per dude, i mean can't you download the pdf and check for yourself?

Yep, get out.