Vechain wall dies when?

When do we think the wall is coming down?

I have a big deposit clearing in 2 days, planning to dump it all in VEN. Think I have time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as you get in a bit before the Jan 15th rebrand you should be fine. Decent chance it'll moon this Friday after announcing new partnerships though

Crash Wednesday/Thursday, moon Friday. Screencap this, you heard it here first Veeky Forums

Why do you anticipate a crash?

I know they're announcing the BMW partnership on Friday and the rebrand, but what makes you think there will be a crash?

Think whales will buy up every bit tomorrow?

Two things:
1) Some whales will dump after the VEN competition is over, driving down the price.

2) The BMW announcement isn't confirmed. Poster could still be fake. If it doesn't end up being a big announcement, I anticipate the price crashes slightly tomorrow.
Buy more VEN if it does.

You fuckers promised me mega moon
I sold some alts to get into this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pls halp, wen moon?

15th or earlier.

I think it'll resist the whales until the BMW thing is confirmed or denied, that's pivotal.

Isn't the announcement in like 8 hours

when does the comp end? it says at 0:00 jan 5, but when is that actually? no time zone given

It's basically confirmed at this point.

>Q28: Any comments regarding the BMW partnership rumor?
>Like I said, we have many projects ongoing, but some are protected by NDA so now comments on this. Thank you for understanding that.
>youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM

Watch the commercial at the start of the video. It's a VeChain add and note the type of car.

Let's say the BMW thing isn't real. Do we still have high faith VEN will moon?

Still seems to have sound fundamentals.

It's not confirmed. Dont't speculate that it's BMW or that they will make an announcementabout any cars, idiot.

hell ya, ive been all in on this coin for a while now since doing a bunch of research

god damn ven threads are complete shit now. can we go back to how it was a few days ago please.

What do you mean?

No eat shit, dick sucker.

PBOC FRIDAY

WE'RE GOING INTERGALACTIC

plus the binance BMW/VEN giveaway
they're cooking something up, that's fo sho

damn the 15th? almost want to take my icx and throw it in and try to get out before the icx announcement

We have now sold everything
And are cucked by master Ven
You will not obey leader Chen