Veeky Forums basically invented "sexy goblins"

Traditionally, the idea of goblins being monstergirls was something of a niche, at best; most thought of them as just hideous, stupid, filthy little monsters as D&D and such originally depicted them.

Many agree it likely was Warcraft that probably first sowed the seeds of female goblins being sexually appealing; whilst the attractiveness of female goblins in that game is contentious, most admit that they were better-looking than the tumor-riddled, snaggle-toothed, scarred abominations that make up the canon depictions of most goblins prior to that, in settings such as Pathfinder. They were certainly attractive enough to start starring in lewd artwork (commonly alongside gnomes, their fellow shortstack race in WoW), and this became a revelation - that goblin-girls did not have to be ugly!

From there, goblin-girls became an underground sensation, slowly developing and evolving in the steamier underbelly of internet subculture until they have become as mainstream in the RPG fandom as any monstergirl likely has a chance of being.

Attached: Goblin_Bar_Wench.png (557x1062, 614K)

>mainstream in the RPG fandom as any monstergirl likely has a chance of being
I wouldn't say popular in the community over all, more of a small corner of it.

Because goblins vary so widely in depictions, it shouldn't be surprising they likewise have many interpretations. There are four "mainstream" depictions of the goblin-girl, based on various "aspects"; hedonism, tinker skills, raw sexual appetites, and fertility:

The "Pervy Tinker" archetype directly traces its roots back to Warcraft goblins: this envisions goblins as a "tech" race with a strong lewd streak, leading to them focusing their mad skills on newer and more deviant ways of getting off. Depending on the tech level of the setting, this can range from aphrodisiac gas grenades and automated dildos to golems built as living sex engines and magitek rayguns.

The "Shameless Slut" archetype likewise has its roots in Warcraft goblins, vis a vis their canonical obsession with money, but is perhaps one of the more widely known "generic" archetypes as well. These goblins are hedonists who love pleasure, usually gravitating towards roles based on "entertaining", from barmaids to outright prostitutes. In fact, they are often depicted as actively enjoying whoring themselves out, ensuring a steady stream of partners and profit whilst sating their perverse sexual desires. These goblin-girls are often size-queens.

The "Savage Slut" archetype is perhaps the oldest of the archetypes, for it owes its origins to the original interchangeability of goblin and orc. These goblins are basically wild and primal little monstergirls who live a primitive lifestyle centered on hunting, playing, and of course capturing & fucking men.

The "Breederphile" archetype is the youngest of archetypes. These goblins are defined by their racial pregnancy fetish, and by having bodies built to breed. Being impregnated is intensely orgasmic, pregnancy makes them incredibly horny, birth is a series of intense orgasms, and social standing often revolves around how many daughters they have to boss around.

So what you're saying is Veeky Forums created something garbage again

Whilst these archetypes are certainly well known, there are also two specific depictions of goblin monstergirls that have achieved enough recognition to be recognizable by name; the MGE Goblin and the CoC Goblin.

The Monster Girl Encyclopedia depiction of the goblin is essentially a Savage Slut archetype with a love of mischief. These primitives live in tribes, entertaining themselves by playing pranks, hunting game, and banditry for fun, profit and boyfriends. In appearance, they resemble pointy-eared human lolis with horns and superhuman strength, allowing them to fight with weapons that only a strong human would normally be able to lift - effectively they are a shrunken and not-green form of MGE's ogres. Simple-minded and carefree, they have no intention of giving up the lifestyle they so enjoy.

The CoC Goblin takes its name from Corruption of Champions, a hentai fantasy text adventure game. CoC may not have created the idea of the Breederphile archetype, but it certainly brought it to the attention of what passes for portions of nerd-pervy mainstream. CoC's goblins are Breederphiles who became a pregnancy-obsessed all-female race due to corruption of their water supply. Once a brilliant race of alchemists and inventors, they have since devolved into a Savage Slut culture, living in crude tribes based on a massively curvy matriarch, her husband(s), and as many daughters as she can make who are willing to stick around - whilst goblins are fiercely competitive with each other, there is also safety in numbers, keeping them from being eaten by hellhounds or raped/beaten to death by minotaurs. Such clans are often notably inbred, as they have little sense of objection to incest, with only the matriarch's possessiveness of her husband keeping her daughters at bay. They're also examples of the Pervy Tinker archetype, using their knack for invention to create sex toys and alchemical concoctions for use in subduing husbands and molding them to their liking.

ITT extreme autism

There is also more recently, moreso than even the Breederphile, a variant of goblin-girl portrayal some consider to be something of an unofficial "fifth type"; by design, it is most common to "modern mythology" scenarios featuring fantasy races integrated into the real world.

Combining parts of the "Shameless Slut" and "Breederphile" stereotypes, paired with some occasionally-awkward racial coding, the so-called "Ghetto Goblin" tends to be used as an less-racially-offensive imitation of the "hot-blooded Latina" racial stereotype, in that they are sexually open, tend toward foul language and fiery tempers when angry and lewd vocalizing or body-language when aroused or teasing others, and frequently dress provocatively. While breeding for the Ghetto Goblin isn't as erotic as with the Breederphile, the social status of the Ghetto is often measured by how many offspring they have, how often they have sex, and how early they first had sex. They arouse easily, to the point that human men in their stories often need to talk Ghetto Goblins out of outright molesting them openly in public.

>lewding goblins

Here we go again.

Attached: thegoblin.png (777x1947, 228K)

Again? No, this is just me collecting and classifying what I've learned already, not adding anything new.

Attached: 1420698940621.png (286x711, 91K)

there's lewd of Grippa and you know it

Hah, the pants have an extra water resistant layer in a strategic place.

Yeah, I know.
Just providing some fun counter-character since female gobbos get a bad rep nowadays.

NOT.
THE.
POINT.

Attached: Gribbles.png (1095x1794, 251K)

Don't look under this spoiler if you want Grippa to stay as she is. Under this spoiler is the ugly truth, and you would surely prefer a pretty lie.

Attached: grippa spread.png (953x851, 208K)

IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING SPOILED.
WHAT THE FUCK.

>A taxonomy of lewd goblins
I fucking love Veeky Forums

Attached: forty keks.png (358x310, 260K)

Well fug must've clicked the button twice.

Anyway 4chins didn't create sexy gobbos, that's just dumb.

Attached: gobbo group.png (601x1000, 771K)

Freckles and chest freckles.

For some reason I read that as "taxidermy of lewd goblin" at first and got a little worried...

Pretty sure that's just regular crosshatch shading, like at her neck, underboob, and knees.

But she's cute. I'd fuck her.

Had you heard of any before Veeky Forums?

I came out of the womb as an avid /v/ shitposter, so no, I suppose not.

WoW goblin chicks were never ugly. They used to have nicer faces, even.

Impressed.png

Gribbles is a young gobbo boy, user.
Or were you talking about Grippa?

Gribbles is just a slim girl gobbo

As you can see, I have done my research thoroughly.

Attached: time_is_money__friend__by_musing_zero-d9vtvi3.png (1280x1654, 808K)

Time well spent I say.

I just want a Goblin girl to sit on my face while she teasingly calls me her slut. Is that so much to ask for?

user...he's a boy.

Attached: tgraces.png (3548x2188, 1.81M)

Not if you can afford it.

Is that a Cossack faun? Neat.

>furshit

Drawfag why

Hold on a second, I recognize that embroidery!

Attached: Otoyomegatari_volume_1_cover.jpg (230x327, 67K)

No, Frank Zappa did with Goblin Girls

That song had nothing to do with goblins. it's was a song about a girl in a halloween costume, full of oral sex innuendo.

Yep, the requester wanted an Ovinid (Sheepfolk) race with the designs that blended with Zaporozhian Cossacks and a manga called Otoyomegatari.

Because it's the only ones that have been requested so far?

Yup.

Goblin girl was a play on the word gobble.
She was a "gobbling" girl, which in turn meant she was prone to provide fellatio.

This is autism but it's the kind of autism I can get behind

Attached: 1520658888294.png (1200x1247, 631K)

Granted, while I AM actually autistic, this was just something I did for others, after noticing how a lot of depictions seemed to have a lot of repetetive details in them. So organizing them into different "categories" seemed to make sense.

So if we were to ask for Ovinid (Sheepfolk) boy dressed in similar style, that's about one head shorter than the lady there, plays stringed instrument and has bow and arrows on his back, you would draw it too?

It's classic teej. This thread is chemo. Thank you, user, you strange autistic bastard

Glad to see some folks appreciate my efforts, rather than just dismissing it as ridiculous, pointless, or... discussing sheep?

If you interpret the song literally, sure. It's also about dick sucking goblin girls that make your skin looks like it has scales.

>I AM actually autistic
No, you are just socially underdeveloped and your parents are getting scammed by your doctor because they are lazy and your doctor is greedy

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 17K)

I'm not really taking any requests right now per se since I've been asked to add a "pixie" race.
Made them androgynous for the sake of the themes of confusion and mischief that pixies are known for.

Attached: thepixieWIP.png (1263x838, 149K)

Yes, because a random asshole on the internet knows me and my psychological makeup better than myself and the doctor with years of education and training.

Fuck off.

Attached: goblin-WHORE.jpg (319x268, 69K)

Neat. That's some Lost Children Arc shit right there, comrade.

You don't have to believe me, this being Veeky Forums and all, but I'm a psychology grad
Most people, especially male children who are diagnosed with "autism spectrum" are neurotical and haven't been socialized properly due to a combination of isolation, shitty parenting, lack of male role models, and poor diet.
Are you on any meds? Or are you currently undergoing therapy?

>Implying you wouldn't

Attached: 389c0732a561a49d604b669a14351f7b.jpg (736x1093, 93K)

Gonna have to ask for a source on that my dude.

>TG invented sexy goblins
>Because goblins vary so widely in depictions, it shouldn't be surprising they likewise have many interpretations.

Attached: ab63a932-997a-4251-95e2-80da9c5422fe.jpg (740x444, 69K)

Both meds and therapy. I'm also not a child. I'm 35, and was only diagnosed a few years ago following a mandatory psychological evaluation for a vocational training course I had enrolled in. Most get diagnosed in childhood, but the definition for autism was much narrower when I was a child - the psych exam determined I was high-function autistic based on how many aspects of my psych profile and childhood behaviors applied to the current definitions.

Jareth isn't a goblin, he's one of the Fae.

>35
>Both meds and therapy.
Odds are lowered by your age that you were incorrectly diagnosed.
Just do try to not use it as an excuse to not improve your situation "IE I am autistic and therefore I don't have to try and get along with people"

Attached: towergirls___goblin_princess_by_sewlde-d93shlu.jpg (700x800, 98K)

>Goblin King

One really cool user

Obviously a title, as he is king over the Labyrinth's populus of goblins.

I assure you I am not using it as a fallback for laziness or apathy. I'm mostly just glad for the diagnosis giving answers to the anxieties and depressive moments I had in trying and failing to understand others.

What about warcraft

Attached: 36d7254d2b70ff5e9d6d0187d0801ccd-d89wieg.jpg (684x1169, 166K)

FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!?

use it to focus on what to improve

I prefer quirky, cute goblins to sexy goblins.

Attached: DUG53l9X4AAvP2A.jpg (462x1061, 74K)

same

SCIENCE

As noted, I did mention it was the Warcraft goblins that was the initial step away from the "filthy stupid monster" idea of goblins.

For research, obviously!

Thorough and exhausting scientific research

Not sure about Fey but he's not a Goblin according to the manga. Yeah there's official Return to Labyrinth original english manga and I love it. Toby gets kidnapped again as an adult and has to rule the Labyrinth because Jareth is way too broken up about not fucking Sarah.

Anyway Goblin girls are top tier in my books. While I'm sure their popularity on Veeky Forums was contemporary I don't think the credit is totally with this community.

Attached: RTL_4_2.jpg (1336x1884, 938K)

The unofficial goblin motto...

"Anal costs extra!"

Attached: 1507419461972.jpg (665x1000, 168K)

Perhaps not totally, but I still hold that a significant portion of their popularity stems from their popularity here spreading to other sites via the folks from here discussing them on those sites.

Stop making me want to fuck goblins Veeky Forums it's wrong to fuck sluts

Attached: do not dumb.png (376x292, 110K)

Don't fight it, user. Join the dark side.

More like
"Don't worry, it will fit."

A proper goblin is something like this, or a WHF goblin. Fuck this sexy shortstack meme.

Attached: goblin_by_kimsuyeong81-d5cgte1.jpg (400x647, 56K)

No it's not. Sluts are the best fucks! Goblins doubly so.

Wisdom from Veeky Forums’s /d/ board: Gnomes are for tender lovemaking, Goblins are for casual fucking.

Gnomes are the more sweet sensual kind of girl you would woo with romantic gestures and gently introduce to physical intimacy, while Goblins... well, no other way to phrase it really, than to just say they’re a bunch of wanton green sluts who at a moment’s notice would either practically rape you or beg you to do the same to them even if they didn’t even so much as know your name two minutes before - and probably wouldn’t bother to learn it afterwards.

God damn it user this is a christian imageboard I don't need this

Attached: oh shit.jpg (227x488, 22K)

Yeah, King of Goblins.
Doesn't mean he is a goblin himself.

>Fuck this sexy shortstack
fixed

Well, he used to be Lord, but he's also Goblin now.

Really /f/ was what kicked it into high gear, I think. Goo girls too.
Fenoxo's work has reached far and wide across the internet.

While that is a sexy fucking goblin I posted and I want to play him so very badly and have this in my opinion really good backstory and character for him, I don't find him sexy in a sexual way. But he's clearly one of the greatest goblins.

Yeah, I remember when he first started with CoC, and now look at all the shit he's inspired. Amazing, really.

Mostly I’m fishing for a link to the uncroped version. Assuming it exists.

It does

Fairly sure Fenoxo's work invented and codified the Breederphile trope for goblins in similar way to Warcraft defining the greedy and hedonistic aspects of them which eventually got expanded upon to create the Shameless Slut trope.

Attached: Goblin_Sapper_by_joeartguy.jpg (828x747, 231K)

>Ratfolk
>Furshit
Found the newfriend.

Me in addtion!

Pretty sure it was Corruption of Champions that spawned the sexy goblin, really.

I found that Veeky Forums is much more tolerable if you imagine all the screeching jackasses as pissed off gobbos on their computers.
Also lewd gobbos are great and I love them.

Nope, sorry. Sexy Goblins apparently came from Warcraft.

CoC specifically invented the "pregnancy gets me horny" version.

Then could you give it up?

I thought we came to an agreement..

It's pronounced teegee.

get over yourself

COUNTER POINT: THATS WRONG ANF YOU'RE A DICKHEAD. TINKER GOBLINS GO BACK TO FUCKING TEX AVERY CARTOONS. THE WRENCH WENCH ARCHETYPE PREDATES Veeky Forums BY MANY YEARS, EX. GADGET FROM RESCUE RANGERS OR THE MECHANIC THOT ON FIREFLY.

OUT AND OUT LEWD GOBLINS GAME FROM MONSTER GIRL ENCYCLOPEDIA AND LATER WAS PROLIFERATED BY CORRUPTION OF CHAMPIONS. ALL Veeky Forums DID WAS SEIZE ALREADY EXISTING IDEAS AND PARROT THEM INTO THE NORMIE SPHERE. JUST LIKE EVERY MEME.

Please ignore me.

Furries please go and stay go

so many 4's, so many things wrong.

I did not say the "tinker goblin" idea came from Veeky Forums (and the Tex Avery creature was a gremlin, BTW), just that the idea of adapting that idea into a lewd setting was created by Veeky Forums. Also, MGE's goblins are, like most of MGE's creatures, just humans in costumes appearance-wise, and basically shrunken versions of MGE orcs behavior-wise, so are arguably not really goblins at all. And CoC was mentioned, as originating the Breederphile trope for goblins, but Veeky Forums exploring goblins as sexy monster-girls predates CoC by quite a bit.

Pictured related: It's your face right now. Don't fuck with me, son.

Attached: gobsmacked.jpg (580x347, 46K)

That is fucking adorable

That is Nott the Brave, played by Sam Riegel on the newest season of Critical Role.

AND IF YOU TRY TO LEWD HER I WILL REMOVE YOUR TESTICLES NASALLY.

I would never, and love me some critical role. Haven't made it to the newest campaign, still working my way through the first.

Well, you don't have much to catch up on yet, as they just hit episode 9 (Nine? NEIN?!) (you'll get the joke later)