bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2

Previous Thread:

Attached: 27067630_10213743626498937_3225952300677818158_n.jpg (750x609, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4NDf7f24M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw you are playing penis13 in the playoffs and you are waiting for the scrubluc to kick in

Attached: 3ee849bd-8cfc-40b3-98ba-2e39b2ec8c2f.png (513x483, 547K)

>mfw my humans get completely out bashed by wood elves

Attached: 1517652940311.png (412x393, 51K)

Are you Ogre and maxed Blitzers?

Yes

Well, I guess you must have offended Nuffle somehow.

I took a double skill over +strength.

That'll do it, ungrateful heathen.

Rolled 1 (1d6)

gfi

europeans ruin bloodbowl

explain

How am I supposed to use human catcgers? So far I have none but after watching some youtube guides, they are supposedly meant to be very good. So whats the best way to make good use of them?

Attached: 1495343730500.png (890x661, 166K)

americans ruin everything else

;^)

How do I appease Nuffle after what I have done?

catch ball

What about in terms of positioning?

Is Morg ever worth taking? He costs 430k and with all the other cheaper stars, you can mix in other inducements for his price as well as a cheaper star.

Attached: MorgNThorgArtContent.jpg (1000x841, 451K)

he's okay if you need someone strong to carry the ball with. that's about it, other inducements are better

Your next game must include at least 3 vanity passes.

I shall try this.

Almost universally not worth. Especially compared to Ripper if you can take him.

Usually put mine either behind front line out of blitz range oe on flank with blitzets for cover. use ogre to tie up enemy blockers and use bltzers to carve a small gap. Never deploy him on defence unless you are forced to.

On what unit?

Round 2 of the Veeky Forums fumbbl league has commenced. If you are participating and haven't checked on the site to find your next match, please do so.

Tabletop quality is the best goal for painting these figures. There's nothing better than a team of 5/10 or 6/10 painted figures coming together--they end up looking like 10/10 on the pitch

dead

elf

Almost as dead as fumbbl right now

Blitzer

when does round 2 end

what if it never comes back

If you can afford morg, you take morg, because it's his game, he is bloodbowl

Nah, this much downtime isn't uncommon, Christer just needs to stop diddling ladyboys long enough to fix the servers.

Actually its his ISP. His ISP flunked in his area so servers are down too.

Why not play on bb2 instead?

Would Blood Bowl come back in style if they announced a new box set with Nurgle and Zons?

bloodbowl is always in style my friend

>nurgle versus zons
this box set is bad on so many levels

Orcs and Humans are the most iconic. Though a more fluff albeit unbalanced one would be goblins vs dwarfs.

Lol fuck no

ボールは投げているんだろうが試合が見えて無い

Attached: 0c4acfd45c437eedcb2553658d6a0573だから意見ぐらい言っておかないと難癖付けられ� (500x252, 16K)

>listening to two drunk halflings podcast
>listen to vampires and chaos commentary
>"count luther is amazing!!!"
>"Borak sucks but Grashnak is better"
>mfw

Attached: 1520703494747.png (736x524, 170K)

lizards against skaven or dark elves could also work, though definitely more niche

You fumbbl plebs need to move your tourneys to BB2 already

As much as I hate the whining on Fumbbl, the client is much better. If you drop from a game due to tech issues, you can relig any time from when you last played. Bb2 does not have that luxury.

Where the fuck do you live, Ethiopia? BB2 is vastly superior in every other way.

It's only superior in terms of graphics and playerbase size. And the latter is a double edged sword.

Those two things are pretty fucking important. Nobody wants to play with fummbl's shitty sprites, and they want people to play with.

this general is kinda retarded about BB2 desu, recruiting new players with how shiny it is and then going "lol fummbl time nao"

bb2 is honestly garbage to play. you spend just as much time waiting for animations to play as you do actually planning what to do. on fumbbl a game can finish in 35-40 minutes. on bb2 my games usually last an hour and 15 minutes plus.

the only reason i play it is because you can easily get a game where as on fumbbl sometimes it's hard to at certain hours

I got a buddy who's been hounding me to play blood bowl, and quite frankly I'm beginning to think it'd be a ton of fun. He doesn't live in my country, though, so we can't play together if I buy a team.

Who do I play with? Where do I go to learn the game? How does one arrange playing a game if you don't know anyone yet?

Attached: pretty hat machine.jpg (448x443, 56K)

fumbbl or bloodbowl 2 are your best bets if you want to play digitally. fumbbl is free, bb2 costs money.

fumbbl has a group for new players called the 145 club, i don't actually know how active it is anymore but you could probably just ask on the forums if you wanted to learn. i know some people will play tutorial games with new players

well no the idea was to play it for real. I thought this was the boardgame version general, since it's on Veeky Forums

We handle all incarnations of BB. The game is the same for all of them, the only difference is graphics.

Its all of them. Its mellow.

>Who do I play with? Where do I go to learn the game? How does one arrange playing a game if you don't know anyone yet?

If you want to play in person you check your local FLGS and ask around, on facebook goole bloodbowl (or the closest major city), check THE NAF, they post about tournaments, you could find a local one and get in contact with them

Learning the game is best watching Youtube Videos made by CKNOOR, and reading the "1000 Losses Playbook" just google it and the pdf pops up, you can also read the Plasmoids Treeman strategy guide because it covers very basic strategies (it's the second one, the one that's almost 5 star rated)

I played tabletop today and had two games against the same human coach. My vampires got annihilated 2-0 with 7 out. But my ogres completely overwhelmed his lines and even damaged him a fair bit and won 1-0. Why are ogres considered the worst again?

Attached: 1499759807386.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

They arn't. Halflings are the worst

Oh nevermind

nah, ogres are definitely the worst team in the game. atleast flings have 100k chef and deeproot, ogres have snotlings which are literally useless and are only there to be a roadblock and 6 boneheading players.

Ogres played good don't get fucked by shitty bonehead rolls. It can shut down some crucial game winning plays but it's not as if the team falls apart the entire game.

ogres consistently have the lowest winrate across all teams. the only time ogres can really win a game are if they beat the other team into submission, and with the removal of piling on they can't even do that very efficiently anymore.

dead

In the NAF stats, its Goblins. Though they are tied by %.

I grow bored of chaos /bbg/. Besides wood and pro elves, who should I use?

Attached: 1501370312793.png (223x276, 18K)

Underworld.

I've been playing humans for 2 seasons of a league now and I'm not doing good
Feel like bashy teams kill me and dodgy teams dunk on me
Any tips for building my team and strats?

I realized after a season that my catcher hadn't done shit the whole time, so now I'm going to try to:
use my thrower to carry in a cage, put my catcher in scoring range, and throw to the catcher
blodge blitzer and an agi up sure-hands blitzer dodge away and run to protect the catcher
or should I just drop the catcher and touch down with someone else?

I have a guard ogre, guard blitzer, the blodge and agi/surehands blitzer, another blitzer,
3 lineman with nothing, a lineman with block,
1 catcher
1 thrower with leader

Tomb kings.

Do you have 4 blitzers user cause it sounds like you are kitted out ok besides that. You got to be very spacey vs bashers and bashy vs agility. Get 3/4 blitzers guard and one kill blitzers to mske bashersl matchups work.

Tried them and not a big fan of fluff or gameplay. Can't even mount a decent defense.

What's a good skill for a human blocker ? He's my first guy to level up

Attached: true.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

I'd love to see a Lizardmen vs Skaven for old times sake

Guard's always nice, and Tackle might be something to consider as well.

Guard or mighty blow

The new chosen are absolutely R A D I C A L, i hope someone convert them with long hair and "horns" positionned fingers

youtube.com/watch?v=mZ4NDf7f24M

>that retard who thought we'd get amazons or nurgle next
What a fucking moron _I was ;-;

>those Chosen

Holy shit I thought I'd hate any non fully plated Chaos Warrior but that looks like the shit! DAY 1 BUY

NEW BB MAGAZINE INCOMING

Attached: 29187238_1969751613055015_4349187770598555648_n.jpg (720x960, 93K)

Is it just Chaos stuff? Also, what's the point of the guy on the cover looking literally nothing like the Chaos models they just revealed?

He is a mutant. In the Warhammer fluff, if a person gets enough mutations they become less human and more daemonic. Hence the Red skinned guy. Like the Warhammer Fantasy Special Character from pic related.

So far it looks like only Chaos, for now. But we are due another team or two. PLEASE BRING BACK BORAK!!!

Attached: Scyla.png (512x764, 817K)

Oh, okay, I get you. I wish the models better reflected that (I understand, you know, that they gain mutations throughout a season)

I assume FW is going to come out with an "upgrade kit" or something. Easy money.

Attached: chad.png (472x454, 257K)

I'm lost, who's this guy ?
Is he a special character or something ?

Not very familiar with the warhammer lore

Who is the virgin to the Chad human blitzer?

Helf Blitzers

the referee

No one knows who the new Red skinned Star is but for Warhammer (the second picture) its an old special character for Warhammer Fantasy.

Hope they release more Star Players too

Attached: pic1427840.jpg (1024x1018, 269K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 12345321234.jpg (876x313, 95K)

Keep thread alive nighty necros

>video feature for Doom Lords box only shows 3 Chaos Warriors
>GW may have decided to just jew people on another team box despite only needing to do a duplicate sprue box like all the other teams to give Chaos max positions to start (excepting Big Guy)

That was the same as the chaos all stars. 3 warriors and 8 beastmen.

Borak? More like Boringak.

What? Tomb kings have the best fluff characters in the old world! Nagash, Arkhan the Black, Neferata, Ushoran, Khalida, Nagash ect.

What are the chances the Chaos team gets a Nurgle upgrade sprue, as opposed to wasting another release on a Chaos team?

Too bad the Khemri team itself is dull.

yikes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 2.08.53 AM.png (1932x821, 319K)

I am nit a big fan of that fluff.

You guys play on Xbone?

I don't think anyone does here sadly.