Games for the ABSOLUTE poorfag

Hey Veeky Forums, I cannot stress to you how poor I am.

I need a game I can play that's totally free, preferably by myself, and not want to neck myself after 2 seconds.

Yes, my life is sad.

Pic unrelated

Attached: FB_IMG_1520809972042.jpg (608x464, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/F8teW7rr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about the good old game of get a fucking job, you leech ?

I have one but my money goes to bare essentials and paying off massive amounts of debt I've racked up because I used to be ridiculously fiscally irresponsible.

52 pickup

You have a computer, user?
Download a dice roller (or use anydice.com, random.org etc).
Download any one of a bunch of free games (Witchcraft or the AFMBE starter kit, GURPS Lite, Dungeon World, OSRIC, what-have-you)
Use plain paper and pen or your computer for charsheet and notes. Friends bring own paper.
Have fun.

Well, at least you wised up, hopefully.
Just pirate old roleplaying vidya.

this thread I think belongs on /v/ but anyways the answer is ancient domains of mystery

imagine being this much of a liberal

>preferably by myself

pastebin.com/F8teW7rr - Solo links
snip li /SAWLa - Solo Archive

That should get you started.

All the "free" games you can eat:

Warning: Don't actually eat the games, Veeky Forums will not be held liable for any harm or damages caused by game ingestion. Or anything else, really.

Are you high?

Are you dumb?

>not eating an entire flash drive full of pirated roleplaying game PDFs

Attached: Casual.png (314x333, 102K)

Since link to the solo trove is the best advice you could've gotten, how about the game for one-shots advice?

Choosing between Fiasco and AW. My players would dig AW, but Fiasco puts even more pressure on the acting and they're really bad at it. Opened to other suggestions.

The alt-left is just "the left" these days. Many liberals are considered right-wing.

Hopefully you mean "acting" and not "roleplaying" because the best oneshot experiences I can think of usually lean a bit more into the roleplaying part.

The one-shot machine I'm most interested in is Lady Blackbird. Granted, it may be difficult to take the same group through Lady Blackbird more than once, especially if they're the type to sort of get fixated on a single idea. And if someone in the group is particularly imaginative, they could use the same system and just make up different characters and find a plot seed to base it around. (Plus there are a couple of prequels/sequels.)

Golden Sky Stories if your group is ok with animu + no violence games.

There's also Maid, but your group has to be open to the very idea even before you guys all establish where to draw the line.

Everything else I've played or am aware of is best (imho) as at least a mini-series of 2-4 sessions so that you get to level up the characters a bit.

/thread

DnD can be free
Well, i guess you need a die, but imagination can take care of the rest

He's going to need one of those stories that DMs itself since he wants to play alone.

there's tons of downloadable solo adventures out there

lurk moar

Chess.

I legitimately mean this

Learn about local flora and fauna and go for hikes

If Scarlet Heroes is in there, that's all you need besides a dice roller. Use MS Paint, paint.net, gimp or Krita or something for mapping,

Then, here's what you do: You start a blog

You git gud at writing

You start a Patreon so some sad sack can give you a dollar every time you post a replay (play to the nips for this, nips love Replays of RPGs).