Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Desirable Dulluhan Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ
Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Attached: Dullahan Princess.png (785x834, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Promiscuous_Idiots_Island
strawpoll.me/15252751
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Duck26.jpg (1280x1074, 201K)

So about the Caravan chart, will it work based on wealth values?

yeah, youll use your the wealth youve earned from which princesses youve saved to buy items and lessons based on costs

Attached: Caravan.png (882x1116, 283K)

>he wants to become king of his own castle with a harem of princesses at his side
>he doesn't want to live a cosy life in the country with his one and only princess waifu

Attached: b90cf0c335f0895fed14eea6d0906ac483d7aa84.jpg (900x827, 109K)

Not shitposting, but I keep seeing these threads and I've never heard of Towergirls.

Is it basically Cheesecake: The RPG Setting?

eh if I had to make a comparison, its more like Adventure Time meets Castle Crashers

Attached: 1509140958581.png (833x1257, 1.08M)

Read the OP. the FAQ has a lot of things for you

Attached: 1466057641599.png (225x227, 119K)

>with armor on

l-lewd but YES!

Attached: sweating bear.jpg (480x542, 42K)

But you are a Ghost, Dullahan...

Attached: DG136 Ghostbusters 4K 066.jpg (800x450, 92K)

Red has been busy so have a variety to show you

first we have the Marine Master a fingerless girl whos head floats above her body

Attached: Marine Master.png (1000x1237, 250K)

next we have the lovely Warden a being made from warriors guilt who runs the prison fenrir was locked in

Attached: Warden.png (1060x1200, 356K)

here we have the very "loving" older sister of Quetzalcoatl, shes a nice big sis

Attached: Priestess Courtier.png (1000x1715, 328K)

This is Cut Courtier a strong wannabe hero who normally scares of the people she saves with her appearance

Attached: Cut.png (1000x1514, 280K)

And Finnaly we have Stan the Archdemon of wrath. Hail Stan

my bad forgot Stans picture

Attached: stan.png (1000x1024, 276K)

Blank are all 4 islands and masters one single gen because that is a lot of princesses for so little space.

Attached: L-23410.png (240x200, 32K)

princesses
companions
bosses
its alot for one gen i know but consider it like one big adventure

jokes on you, those are not isles but peninsulas!

Attached: v6RyA.png (512x384, 143K)

/trash/ sure do like ragdoll princess

Attached: 1520755995906.jpg (800x899, 781K)

that reminds me
missed one

Attached: doll.png (1200x1570, 427K)

Not the guy who asked you that but, is it part of the main charts or is it gonna be a side quest? Sorry if the question is stupid, I'm just curious. Cause these girls have good designs. Especially the witch and gypsy cat.
Also
Perhaps it could be a 1 in 10 or 1 in 20 chance to get a dowry, lust item, or hoard item you don't have or even a copy of one? Like a chance for good stuff but not too common to make it broken.

I meant so little cart space my bad. But seriously do cart space refresh after each island or peninsulas as some call it ?

I haven't watched Simpsons in years so excuse me for not getting the joke

Attached: 1484187064925.png (255x316, 121K)

you will have a cart space of 10-12

Here simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Promiscuous_Idiots_Island

I Don't know what that is, but It's a CYOA made by gats about rescuing princess from an evil princess you can also rescue from herself.

Stationgirls talk?

We could have more than one Robot Princess in the next gen. It's a pretty broad archetype. One of them could be a space soldier that transforms into a fighter ship, and another could be the main operator of a sort of automated space probe. Sort of like one is Transformers/Guardian Legend, and the other is like the Mmrnmhrm. I feel like it would be better to let each one play up a distinctive sub-archetype than to try and fit too many in one princess if they don't mix.

Attached: Engi-kickstarter.png (233x194, 7K)

Basically a CYOA where you choose around 4 princesses for each chart, then go from there. Make up a story, share it with others. Draw some art. Figure out which one makes you feel special inside, and protect her smile.

Dullahans are fae folk though...

I'd assume it'd be a side chart. It ties into the main quest of Sir Knight, but I don't really see it as a Main gen # or companion chart or something. Just an extra, 'something different' chart to spice things up.

Ah. It would be cool to see it included with the main charts especially with how neat these characters are.

There are also the Videogames and Tabletop RPGs based on Towergirls, not only the Cyoa

>Dullahans are fae folk though...
Shit, i thought they where just ghosts and not Feys

They usually are ghosts.

let say undead fey then

I mean, their origins from celtic myth say their a kind of fairy. Albeit a harbinger of death, but a fairy none the less.
Its mostly the 'living thing without a head' that makes most people think of them as undead. That and that D&D classifies them as undead rather than fae folk.

Banshees on the other hand, are ghosts from the celtic isle.

Side Princess Discussion #12
Mothman Princess

Somewhat of a disingenuous name, considering this Princess is not a man but a woman. I get that it's sort of what had to happen, but seeing as there's no trap in this gen, if there were a Princess to give it to, this would be it. I'm pleased that the text has a white background to make it easier to see over her wings though, but I think the first con is sort of strange. What does it mean? I know it's a saying, but... what? Makes the gender weird too, since it uses "his" for the saying. She's fittingly spooky though at least.

Dayvision goggles may not be that good for you, but if you don't want Mothman Princess to be nocturnal these would be a good start. Ashen Down is much more useful for the hero, since you can move silently without any extra tech. Since it silences all sounds made by the body, maybe you could use it to mute people too? Maybe even yourself, for some more NSFW things if you don't want to get caught.

Book of Prophecies has the ability to be very OP if it's all real, but given that the Princess has "less than perfect" predictions I'd take it with a grain of salt. Maybe that's just because it's hard to read and she can't quite decipher it either, but hopefully something can help out.

Honestly, not a huge fan of the Mothman here. Not great stats, mediocre items, and some confusing wording on her card make her a no from me, though obviously I still wish her the best on her journey to be taken seriously. If she's going to be a bearer of ill tidings though, maybe she shouldn't quit her dayjob.

On a non-discussion note, should I start namefagging eventually? I don't want to be that guy, but it might be relevant to do. I dunno, help me out here thread.

Attached: flatmoth.png (2000x1522, 766K)

Mothman top tier cryptid, Mothman Princess top tier space princess

Attached: MotHVH.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Soo.....
If Towergirls were to become mainstream popular, would that affect your view on it?
For the sake of argument, this mean that it blows up in a mainstream meme, and the non-lewd charts of the first 3 gens become propegated into general knowledge, to the point where stores like Hot Topic are selling t-shirts and Pops of the first gen and Ser Knight.
I would presume most responses would be like pic related, but I'd like to know what you think.

Attached: 1518481033470.jpg (340x372, 69K)

That'd be pretty fun.

Heteros said he would become jewish quickly so at least he was honest about that but I wouldn't like it. And before you try to say something about me being a hipster, it's more like not wanting more cancer to come and flood here

Attached: Squire courtier5.gif (433x418, 72K)

>he would become jewish quickly

Attached: 1518158372211.jpg (552x468, 22K)

He said he would make merchandise if it was sure to get him money.

True. Some names and main stream things are ruined for others when the fans become toxic. Smaller fandoms tend to be friendlier and more helpful, but for example look at undertale. As much as I LOVE that game, it's fan base is....not a particularly good bunch to associate with most of the time. And as for memes going mainstream, the good ones go stale and the annoying/stupid ones become suoer cancerous and cringy.

Games not names

If Towergirls went mainstream, I'd be both excited and depressed.
On the one hand:
>Merchandise will be a real thing I can get of my favorites
>The lesser stuff (Expansion charts and fan charts) will probably stay relatively low-key so I get to keep muh secret klub status
>More fanfics and art
On the other:
>I have to share it with normalshits who ruin everything they touch
>Comfiness of the threads here may die for one reason or another
>Can't introduce friends to this topic anymore cause they'll think "That weird fetish game thing?" and then I gotta go through more hoops

>open the FAQ and charts in new tabs
>look at chart first
>oh thats neat they got stats, items, like and disli-
>blowjobs
>mfw

O-oh, I didnt know it was that type of game.

Attached: 1490158427876.gif (500x281, 1023K)

The same with Fnaf. The game had a good bit of lore but then furries and autists(whats the difference?) came in and flooded every where.

Heh. But it does have a sfw mode user

I know, I thought it was a typo at first, then I got it

I personally already don't think past gen 3 (including expansions), because for the longest time, those were all I knew. Gen 4, Gen 5, all the expansions, and all the extra changes just feel like something akin to Ragnarok Online's Renewal update. Not that I'm knocking the work nor the people who did the work on those, but it just feels like a lot of extra weight for almost no gain. I would probably buy merch, mainly of Kobold, Knight, and Mimic, but I'd always be one of those shitty hipsters who follows "I liked it before it was popular", which is already true anyway.

My breaking point though; tumblr noses and "muh diversity" reimaginings. That shit needs to never happen to good things.

IKR?! Like the games and lore are fine but my god some of the fans are just...no...i remember around the time of fnaf 2, in the friggin comments of a YouTube video someone roleplaying as chica was trying to get people to roleplay fuck her. I can't make this shit up.

I HATE those types of people...the people that bitch at ya if you don't represent them or if you are of their race/gender and disagree with them you have internalized self hate. They ruin everything.

And don't forget the vore.

>Not wanting your favorite princess tumblrized or turned into a tranny

What are you a racist?

Oh please, autism isn't indicative of furryness, or vice versa.
I would argue that narrcicism plays more into the first community than autism.
Besides, most every fandom has a set of undesirables, the ones we know as "toxic" are just those who's underbelly was exposed through whatever happenstance.

>a Basically personification of diverse characters, with methods of changing gender and sexuality being canon.
>Being affected much by diversity" types.

I'd kind of laugh at the prospect happening, but also am terrified of seeing some horrendous draw-up off the main dragons or the like.

I suppose I can't deny some of that general feeling. It is kind of nice being part of the cool kids club, and partaking in this little slice of the internet. Its fun, and its pretty comfy most of the time.

Though I can't deny I'd feel a sort of pride and happiness to see Towergirls grow up into something akin to at least a cult-classic sort of status. More people messing around with it, while introducing more variation in quality, would definately mean a ton more fan art and other stuff.

Personally, if towergirls was to get big, I'd rather it be slow and low-key. Get a good following, and maintain a steady interest under the general radar. If it was to blow up 'like a meme' it'd probably lose out a lot more in the long term. Just the over exposure and many people writing it off 'as a fad' rather than as a proper thing that's been in the works for years now.

Plus there would be the merch. Plushies of princesses. And hopefully more funding towards SP and Gats so they can pump more stuff out.

>autism isn't indicative of furryness, or vice versa.
>I would argue that narrcicism plays more into the first community than autism.
>the ones we know as "toxic" are just those who's underbelly was exposed through whatever happenstance.

Gave me a good laugh user

Attached: Sophisticated computer users.jpg (404x462, 51K)

>I WISH the people I disagree with were like this! Then what I'm about to do would be their fault!

If Towergirls becomes "popular" by some arbitrary measure, it will attract the same vomiteers that spew at every "fanbase" of anything they deem popular with the same angry madlibs about how bad and awful and intolerable and filthy and evil we are. It's the same nothing every time, and that's all there is to say on the matter.

>t. Sock Juice Peddler
Am loling at your life.

Attached: Doremi.Ojamajo.Doremi.33.640x480.F969C076.v2.1.mkv_snapshot_12.39_2017.08.06_09.55.09.jpg (640x480, 193K)

So I heard we need more muh diversity here.

God, why do I get such a sick sense of jubilation out of making this abomination?

Attached: Tumblr Dragon.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)

>You don't like my crazed ranting? You must be ONE OF THEM!
>I'm not mad! That's an evil YOU emotion! I'm AMUSED!!!!!!!
I doubt it.

Because you can convince yourself that it's "really" how things are and you're really a victim and didn't make it up yourself.

You know what I mean. If I don't like something, I won't start up a big controversy over it, I'll just ignore it and move on cause it's not my thing. But they will shove everything they can at someone or something to try and prove that it's "racist/sexist/etc." Even though odds are it's actually NOT and they take it out of context and also act as if they talk for everyone of a certain race or gender when really they actually aren't. "This character is sexist!" "But I like this charachter." "Then your racist!" "But I'm of the same race as said charachter." "Then you have internalized racisim!"

Ahem. Sorry, that topic gets me a little hot under the collar cause some of my favorite things have been ruined for me by those types of people.

>Not recognising the rare /s4s/squatch wandering out of their natural habitat.
Rood.

Attached: hadzukichi.gif (640x480, 272K)

the base idea was expanded many times to the point that the actual charts got such things (was more or less a parody). then again is not everything based around weird fetishes even if the new charts still maintain such mentality.

For example the Subtitle Pending Videogame and the new charts made by Gats are mostly sfw, like pic related. and also the tabletop rpg which ignores likes, dislikes and fetishes

Attached: Kobold.png (1000x1500, 497K)

So it's a mixture of instinctively assuming that complaints are wrong and hating on principle anyone who treats them as something that is ever possible, all due to a sense of victimhood.

Yes, I do know what you mean, and it's safe to assume that you hate me for it.

the charts stopped being not-lewd pretty quickly.

actully Amazon and Succubus are quite lewdish. the rest are generic

Oh bait master high rank, please teach me your baiting ways

No, I don't hate you. I've just seen that crowed ruin so many things I like. And USUALLY they tend to give arguments that lack real logic just to spin their own narrative. It's rare when one makes a legit case. If they can, and can do it sensibly and civily I'd take them seriously. But nine times out of ten it's just raging special snowflakes. I get that as humans we have differing opinions. That's part of being human. But their idea is "agree with us or your an automatic biggot.", even when they are ironically bigots themselves. So now, I don't hate ya. I won't defend THAT crowd, but I don't hate you.

You're a newfag aren't you user?

Not quite sure how I feel about this.

I don't mind the lewdness of towergirls, per say. But I was kind of looking forward to V4 being a bit lower key about all of that sort of stuff. Just so I could introduce some other groups of people to towergirls/see who they'd want to rescue, without the awkwardness of showing them the huge fetish focus.

Partially why I liked the de-lewded version of the Gen 1 chart, and why I wish we had more de-lewded versions of the other main gen charts.

To be fair, even with the lewd editions the lewdness is optional. Hell, the game even semi-rewards it in some ways.

Yes. Sorry if I got a bit ranty there to.

You're so easy to spot it's funny. Take a tip and learn to spot bait

You don't have to explain that to me. I know the sort of thing that your psychotic hate is actually aimed at, and that's precisely why I don't respect your hatred. As soon as someone displays a single opinion you consider politically inconvenient, you start screaming out your rehearsed stereotypes in bloated clusters, which tends to include accusations of "hypocrisy" backed by ridiculously twisted and contrived "logic" of exactly the sort you falsely attribute to your targets, such as the "I'm a minority! How DARE you disagree with me!" that you invoked in this very thread.

>Partially why I liked the de-lewded version of the Gen 1 chart, and why I wish we had more de-lewded versions of the other main gen charts.
We have the de-lewded gen 2 chart in the works. It's just a lot of effort to shoop the hell out of the chart and proofread everything when I could be coding Arcana Tower decor instead.

I knew it was bait. I just really can't stand that crowed. They've ruined a lot of stuff I like or have tried to ruin it. Either way, sorry for ranting/being new.

If you hate your own behavior so much, you could stop doing it.

That guy who replied to you isn't me and it looks like he is putting out all the hooks he can. Anyway user it's nice to vent every once and a while but let it go man and go back to talk about your waifu princess

Attached: Vampire Princess.png (724x885, 209K)

Quack!

Attached: Donald Duck.jpg (387x258, 14K)

Will do fellow user. Giantess Princess is best princess, at least until Teifling is finished of course lol.

Pro-tip: if you feel like ranting about something, don't. It just eats up posts and annoys everyone else in the thread. Best way to end a conversation is to not reply to it at all

Yeah, sorry about that.

If you don't want to pollute the topic, you could delete your posts.

Attached: 1510281873126.png (434x461, 5K)

oooooh, nice tail

For those who gave a read to the rpg could have noticed that there are more ways to personalize you games, rather than just pick a knight and a princess.

The first thing is that the Character creation allows you to make a character you want, and also not necessarily a knight, so you can also pick some extra basic races or being a common adventurer seen elsewhere, such as a duelist, a mage etcetera.

The second thing is that also the Princess you want to save can have a different theme from the original. Let say you like humans but you are not really into pink gowns but want something ifferent. In this case you can pic another theme which simply changes the princess aspects and maybe some of her behaviours, while maintaining her stats and dowries.

The pic related is Human Princess with a Northern Theme, for those who like the TV show Vikings, the videogame Skyrim or similar stuff. As you can see she has a different dressing and similar hairstyle with a long braid instead of a ponytail. also notice the different crown she is wearing on her forehead

Attached: Northern Human Princess.png (460x977, 195K)

Some people like it lewder, some people prefer it de-lewded, since we already have a lewd version.

We can't please everyone, so there's only one way to find out what should be done: strawpoll.me/15252751

Should have included a third "continue as is" option.

Are you Heteros but not namefagging? If not, how is this going to change anything at all? Pretty sure most of the stuff has been written anyway, we're just now seeing it.

He is right, you know

The whole thing is "write a princess that appeals to my fetish".

As I've said, even that is optional. I mean there's bonuses for being faithful to one lady, there's benefits for not doing the lewd stuff and even if there was no benefit to it, it's entirely optional. So honestly, it's entirely up to you. And I've introduced this to friends with the lewd stuff and they had no issue.

Come for the lewd, stay for the world building and one true waifus.

Sure do

Attached: 1520859582868.jpg (1000x1500, 585K)

Attached: Princess MusicalChairsTourney.png (1900x1400, 113K)

Question, what font does Gats use for the charts?

Bebas Neue and 04b_19. The link to a file containing the fonts should be in the OP.

I should have been more specific. That is on me. I meant for the ones he puts out on a weekly basis. The v4 one. I have figured out it is isiwata mincho old pro-fate b, but I am not finding it anywhere.

YOU SAID THIS WAS ABOUT TRUST!

Or maybe because SJWs do ruin everything they touch, and because you are one it doesn't bother you.

stop that, that discussion was a whole day ago