Monster Girl Generator

I'm building a monster girl generator for summoning monster girls. I just want some feedback from the fine perverts of Veeky Forums before I get down to it.

First, there's the base generation method. There are two options, Grid or Slot.

Grid: In this method, you have a hand full of ingredients, and the portions you mix are what chooses the monster girl you get. Like, Mix meat, meat, clay and get a zombie. Mix Meat, clay, iron, get a cyclops, etc.

Slot: This method has a lot more ingredients, and different slots to put them in. Each ingredient has a particular animal affiliated with it, such as "Mouse" with seeds and "Snake" with apple. Each slot would determine a part of the finished girl. Basic form would be three slots: Head, upper body and arms, lower body and legs. So you put those seeds into the head slot and you got a head with mouse features. Put snake into the lower body and you have a lamia. Throw in apples on all levels and you have image related. Mix and match parts as you wish.

Now, the Grid method require a lot of work because you have to set up premade results for each combination. However, each result is premade and thus will always feel like a "Complete" creature. It also means that you'll never be quite sure what you're going to get, since every combination is something new. The Slot method requires MUCH less work to set up and allows for a lot of personalizing and decision making, but because you choose each piece there are going to be a lot of weird ass chimeras. Not to mention there's a lot mess mystery because once you figure out that "Apple=Snake" there's really nothing more than that.

Attached: d30.png (624x929, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Exmepgrb
e-hentai.org/tag/artist:solopipb
pastebin.com/22q5Kbea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After that we have the personality generation. There are several ways to do that: Random, Pseudo Random, Deterministic, and Additive.

Random is just that, you have a list of traits and throw them on whatever girl you make at random. That buff oni girl has equal chances to be a demure, virginal shy girl as she has to be a playful tomboy or violent sex addict.

Pseudo Random is like random but the choices are weighted. So the Oni girl has a greater chance to be one one, but can still be other ways. 80% chance of Aggressive temptress, 5% chance of obedient daughter type, 15% hard nosed responsible type.

Deterministic just means that certain traits will ALWAYS be applied to certain types of girls. Maybe not all, but at least some.

And additive is the more...simulationist possibility. Namely that the players either choose or control the girl's upbringing and past, and by that the traits of her personality are chosen.

And of course you can mix these, have a bit of each.

Opinions?

Attached: arGFRmu.jpg (1200x1200, 323K)

There are also other things to keep in mind. Modifiers for age, skin/eye/hair color, size (in some circumstances), degree to which human parts exhibit animal/monster characteristics, etc.

How those work would depend on the base generation system chosen, of course.

Attached: 1481680242088.jpg (850x1200, 390K)

I have a d100 style dice roller for just such a thing, 2 actually, one is more nightmare before Christmas style 'horror' and one is more 'fantasy monstergirls' style. You may have both if you want them, or just one or the other if you want them.

I'd be interested, but I'm still going to build my own stuff. It wouldn't be a bad bit of research to have though.

Attached: 1487040953081.png (500x707, 95K)

this is both of them

pastebin.com/Exmepgrb

set to expire in 1 day

got it

Thanks

Do monstergirls practice human culture (such as wearing the hijab, yodeling, making lutefisk, speaking gaelic, square dancing, etc), or do they have their own cultures which are distinct from humans?

One thing I seldom see in monstergirl stuff is girls that are one specific culture and it's obvious, like a girl wearing a 10 gallon hat and having a lasso because her monster-type is from that general area. I've seen it of course with the explicitly Asian and mythical types, but not the more general 'just an (X)' monstergirls.

One thing you could do is have some means of determining how cultural their attire is.

In the generation method I'm using they're created alchemically rather than being a natural race. Though personality traits influencing how they dress is a possible.

Attached: 1487149651812.png (264x790, 78K)

Why are you using a coded ingredients system?
Wouldn't straight d100 tables be easier for everyone, designer and player both? Otherwise the designer has to design elaborate codes and the player has to spend time decoding the combinations...to what end?

Also, your tables have repetitive subtypes like MILF. You should normalize them and create sub-tables for various types/templates that can be universally applied (like age: loli/girl/woman/milf/granny).

Attached: 1518994829004.jpg (1440x1159, 667K)

Monmusu has this in its subtext (the glimpses we get of Lamia culture suggests it’s middle eastern).

Fuck it, rollin. Last two decide.

Rolled 15, 26 = 41 (2d100)

Me too. rollan!~

Summon a noose

Let me know what the result was, I'm curious, as these two are something I seldom use.

>Ghost Butterfly Girl

Gnnh. Can't do much with her, dammit.

On the first list the result was 08 (giantess), I'll let the gets on this post decide for the second one.

You understand that the 2 results are 2 different girls, right? Not two qualities of the same girl?

Why have 2 tables then? Combine it into one table.

Originally it was meant to be for two distinct worlds, which are entirely different in both time space and theme. you could however combine them into one table, but that might make results that are unpossible to do much with more common.

Too late, I'm already in love with my ghost butterfly girl waifu. Her name is Nyaaasuki.

Attached: 5c9aa3e7d2216a4d624b2e7dea1b1877.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Because its more fun to figure stuff out through experimentation as opposed to just having everything dumped on you. Magic that is fully explained isn't very magical.

Also those aren't my tables.

I'll keep it in mind.

You realize this already exists, right?

Attached: lusciousnet_14_1830298011.1024x0.png (1024x1468, 667K)

Rolled 75, 61 = 136 (2d100)

rollin

>You realize this already exists
No, I--Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

>another day
>another fetish
>thanks, tg
>now I'm a good boy.

Lemme source this up for you then. Might as well, no one seems interested to talk about the questions in the OP.

e-hentai.org/tag/artist:solopipb

I didn't mean to derail your thread, I was genuinely trying to help you by posting the lists.

Well, thanks, you basterd.

I'd prefer Slot method and PSeudo-random personalities.

Nah, its fine. I half expected it. Anytime I ask questions on Veeky Forums either the thread is ignored or people just ignore the op and talk about other things.

I'll just figure it out on my own.

Attached: 1520786910024.png (493x750, 275K)

Rolled 34, 69 = 103 (2d100)

Nice hips

Attached: 627df7a727dbeaf5e4f45ab9c5339b85e472a432.jpg (700x943, 185K)

Attached: 1440640563786.jpg (769x787, 194K)

Attached: 1417044245829.png (1342x957, 1005K)

Attached: zhi-lin-lim-to-upload.jpg (583x827, 195K)

my luck...?

>no catgirl
into the trash it goes

Attached: yuliya-litvinova-1.jpg (1920x2526, 542K)

Attached: 1510552124711.jpg (555x832, 286K)

Attached: f7d65ef470139d9f967ba99074c5ff7b.png (613x640, 386K)

Rallen

>Monstergirl
>Posts furshit

Attached: 1520088448732.png (453x398, 283K)

Rolled 21, 57 = 78 (2d100)

rollerino

>Ghost Butterfly Girl
Gotchu, famalam

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Monstergirls are furshit you fucking furfag. and before you bring it up, the snout rule is bullshit. Make any monstergirl's nose black and change the skin color and it's a furry

Always that one retard

Yeah, you sure are retarded

>grid or slot
I'd probably try to combine the most obscure aspects of each. Custom-building waifus is for the weak. Attempting to create a catgirl and getting a tauric lamprey is where it's at.

I'd probably start with the slot method, but then abstract out the slots and maybe ingredients. Head/upper/lower becomes Primary/Heart/Peripheral or Nature/Talent/Desire, then build the results out of either rolls or interactions between those. Maybe Primary has an 80% chance to affect the body and a 40% chance to affect the head, while Heart covers the remaining 60% head. Or maybe Nature automatically generates the whole thing, but Talent can override or augment any limb or feature important to the critter. Ingredients are a bit harder to abstract out without building a table of animal features or what have you, but it'd be cool if Apple could mean Snake in one instance and Pig in another.

>random or pseudo or determ
Random. In fact, as above I'd probably try to overcomplicate it by giving them 2-3 personality types, or a Major/Minor split, or different slots for how they feel/act towards themselves, their masters, their enemies, their mission, etc.

Hot opinions and projection has been noted

What the fuck are you on about?

Thanks for the feedback! I'll keep it in mind; obscure with terrible accidents is, indeed, where it is at.

>talking about girls makes you a furry, because of you take a girl and make her a furry, then it’s furshit.

Rolled 84, 81 = 165 (2d100)

rollska

Attached: s - 165437 - 1boy 1girl animated animated_gif eyeball flay_allster gundam gundam_seed guro incipient (200x160, 215K)

Attached: s - 541174 - 1girl blind bubble_head_nurse gloves highres monster nurse shizuoka_(bl09) silent_hill (1094x1200, 196K)

Consider it an improvement. The only way monstergirls could ever not be steaming piles of shit is if you make them actual monsters.

Fan of Saya no Uta ?

Attached: s - 23918 - 1girl blue_eyes blue_hair eyeball game_cg head_wings komatsu_eiji long_hair majokko_a_la (799x600, 115K)

Rolled 75, 33 = 108 (2d100)

rollsquito

A rope around your neck would also be an improvement

Just fyi I posted the original 2 lists at and I've been checking back into the thread regularly, if it's still around when the pastebin expires, I'll post a new version.

Do monster girls have an adventuring class or something similar? Like could I make a girl and do something to make her a level 1 fighter or a level 1 mage or something?

They will.

>implying any of this is for a TTRPG
Oh sweet summer childe

I know it isn't, but I believe it could be.

You must be new here

found the troll

Well...its for an online one.

I think the grid system would be fun to play with and like you said have a more complete looking creature, but the slot system would be better for people who know what they want and want results now. (albeit with lesser art quality)
Also Pseudo-random personality sounds best. That way you can get more replay value in trying to get rare combos.

Just wait a few days and make a new thread with a more enticing OP:
"HEY GUYZ THIS IS THE BEST THING EVAR, YOUR OPINION IS SHIT AND I WILL GET REALLY BUTTHURT IF YOU CRITIQUE MY AWESOME IDEA"

>Grid
I like the room for unexpected results.
could automate some of it's creation depending on how your doing this

> Pseudo Random
as a base
>Additive
with room for to shift the weighting
eg
(let nature take it's course)unchanged
(beat with stick)+aggression%
(feed sedatives)-aggression%

Attached: latest[1].jpg (504x310, 32K)

Rolled 96, 97 = 193 (2d100)

Rolled 34, 17, 17 = 68 (3d100)

rolling

>Ice elf Sorceress MILF
>Sex Fiend
oh lord

The good news: ice elves are not actually made of ice. They're more like pallet reverse drow, very white skin, very dark hair/eyes.

Attached: Die_Antwoord_Yolandi_Visser_women_white_black_eyes_white_hair_music-260685[1].jpg!d.jpg (1600x1066, 113K)

Yeah like that but a wee tad bit (just a tad bit) less spooky-psycho looking.

Rolled 66, 83 = 149 (2d100)

Rolls-Royce up in here

I'm not into mostergirls for the ...er... reasons other people are, so my opinion is biased, but I love the idea of the grid system. A bit more work, but I am all over random monsters. If people know A = B, the fun of discovery goes away.

PS Brb gonna make Yolandi character for my next game, thanks.

The new pastebin.

pastebin.com/22q5Kbea

each result is two distinct girls, not 1 girl with both traits.

Rolled 25, 65 = 90 (2d100)

this is set to expire too, but set to expire in a week, instead of a day.

>still no cat-girl
>still no dog-girl
into
the
trash

also
>duplicates or extremely close subtypes (do we really need yeti AND bigfoot, doll and doll princess, etc. etc.?)
>missing other, more distinct subtypes