OKAY/BIZ/ I'M GOING OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND

OKAY/BIZ/ I'M GOING OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND

I have been UNABLE to find ANY way to PURCHASE BITCOIN USING A CREDIT CARD RIGHT NOW. I want to buy $1,000-$1,500 worth of Bitcoin to be able to trade to an exchange tonight and split into alotcoins. HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THIS TONIGHT? REWARD TO THE BRAVE AND WISE INDIVIDUAL WHO GETS ME THROUGH THIS OF A VALUE OF 0.01 BITCOIN. I'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR THE WHOLE EVENING.

Things I've tried: Coinbase ($100 limit/day), Gemini (only bank accs, not ccs), Changelly/Simplex (card gets declined by provider. I could call the number on the back? >Do People Actually Do This), LocalBitcoins (waiting to be verified, too cumbersome)

WHO AMONG YOU CAN LEAD ME TO THE WIND WHICH WILL GUIDE ME TO THE WORLD OF ALT-COIN LAMBOXURY

I'm dead ass fucking serious, by the way

Other urls found in this thread:

athenabitcoin.com/instructions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLEASE

lurk more we don't need anymore fickle money and weak hands fucking up the market

First off - What country?

>dead ass
>types like a nigger

no thanks

Use Ether instead, thank me later.

>$100/day limit

You using a prepaid card?

USA, MAN.

CHASE FREEDOM

post on craigslist and get robbed faggot.

you need patience, fucker.

I've got a 250/week limit on my debit card.
There's a link to increase your limits but doesn't have anything there.

SURE!! WHERE & HOW PLEASE?

Cex.io

Apply for a higher limit on Coinbase. They let me buy $5k instantly with credit card.

I am $750/day with no photo id. Wells Fargo
They most know you niggers bounce checks

transfer from your bank account retard
>inb4 I DONT HAVE $1000
then don't buy $1000 worth of crypto. Honestly if you cant figure it out play with $100 first.

WHERE IS THE APPLICATION MY MAN? I have looked, and found NOTHING. It tells me,

"TO INCREASE YOUR LIMITS, BUY $1,000 OF DIGITAL CURRENCY WITH THIS PAYMENT METHOD"

$100/day to do this. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I've got $1250 in ETH sitting on Coinbase right now. Send me the money and I could just transfer them over to ya.

I'd compare credit scores as quick as I'd compare cocks with you, you little pink bitch. FOH

I've heard great things about Biflur.

venmo me the money, i just got back from C E.C and got some coin.
post your wallet

>transfer from your bank account
That takes a week. OP wants his fix tonight.

I can't believe how difficult this is. I'M TRYING TO GIVE AWAY MY MONEY

Someone please, for fucks sake

Do you have any bitcoin atm near you?

You can get Coinbase up to $750 through debit. Buy the first $100 then hit that Increase Limits button. To increase your limit you buy more, up to $750. Then you have to wait two months to get it higher. But that's most of it!

Are you in the US?

BTC is shit for trading. Buy ETH.

Yes we do

IS THIS MOTHERFUCKER SERIOUSOH MY FUCKIGN GOD I JUST LOOKED. THERE'S A BITCOIN ATM 35 MINUTES FROM ME LOL. CAN I USE A CARD THERE?

IF I HAVE TO USE CASH IT'S NO GOOD. I CAN GET A CASH ADVANCE, TOMORROW MORNING, BUT THAT IS NOT IDEAL FOR ME

Yes. You absolutely can.

You can use your card no problem...the fee may be high. Check the fees. It may be as high as 8% in some.

athenabitcoin.com/instructions

This says WRONG.

https : // cex . io
Buy with credit card. You probably want to get something like Ethererum since bitcoin has higher transaction fees and is slower. Then you can transfer the Etherum to a nice exchange like binance and buy alt coins there.

0x5a90b11f3f6cbfd2984c434db09c03e3a5475228

Coinbase?

Take note fags, this is a normie having a hard time buying Bitcoin. FairX will make that easy as pie! XLM is the answer!

OP b

guive me a way to communicate privatly with you and i will do the transfer with you.

you pay me paypal i pay you BTC ETH or LTC

Sucks to be you man, USA is a shackled hell hole.

Even if you do manage to deposit money onto an exchange, it'll take at least 2 business days for the bank to transfer it so don't expect to be trading until next week. Goodluck OP

Virwox may be an option. Buy SLL with paypal or many other payment options and trade SLL for BTC. It aint cheep but is damn fast!

Shit man. Sorry. I remember buying fucking BTC in the ATM with card because I used my card to pull the cash first. Sorry for that.
The other way is to pay someone with cash for their bitcoins. Do you have any friends who'll be willing to do it?
You send them money and they send their BTC to your exchange wallet.
Don't do it with strangers.
It still may be hard to do it tonight desu...because BTC is slow as fuck when moving between exchanges.
It takes hours sometimes.
If any of your friends got ETH or LTC it may be better.

dont buy btc u retard buy eth

I LITERALLY ALMOST WANT TO DO THIS. FUCK MY LIFE

im in the same problem op. fuck

Do not do this.
Man, this is not the first and not the last moon mission that altcoins had!!
You are NOT missing out right now. It's going to be like that till the end of Jan and then it will correct down.
You'll be buying at ATH if you buy tonight.

I made the offer too. Though PayPal fees suck. Jewgle Wallet is great.

You have a reddit or heatware account dude? If you western union me some crash I'll trade you some eth at cost.

It may be good that you can't do it now. All the alts are at ALL TIME HIGH. Buying now means that you'll be down 40% in a couple of weeks.
People who accumulated are sitting on the coins waiting for it to drop.
Nothing, not even in this market hoes up forever. It will correct and when it does it will moon again.

YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF ALL-TIME-HIGH IS WEAK. I AM PURCHASING REQ AND VEN TONIGHT GODWILLING.

How about not using a creditcard? Try Kraken exchange with a SEPA deposit

use Paxful, just be prepared for huge fees and don't get scammed.

he said US

Oh well then he's fucked, US is a dump..

Hit up a bitcoin atm and get the shit jew'd out of you?

Ok then. That changes my perspective on you then. Good choices. I was thinking you are all TRX, VERGE and some other shit. In that case I hope you are really going to get in. You should have time though. If you can get cash tomorrow it's still going to be good. TRX and all of them will be sucking the market because the exchanges are fucked now so people will try to get in and buy these, not anything else

He can only use his card. No cash on hand.

then get a cash advance from a regular atm and get mega jew'd

I'll tell you if you let me trim your adamant platebody

He can't get 1500 from ATM because of limits. Which fucking makes me realize how fucked US is if it comes to investing in crypto.
I can't get an ICO that I want because of KYC and fucking US government is preventing me from spending my own motherfucking money.

C.EX (Coin exchange)

Coingate worked for me with a card. No limits, used it 3 times because Coinbase capped me at 250. Takes 2 hours to process but you get your coin tonight.

That's bank policy, not "muh Government."

you try gdax exchange?
make an account there.
coinbase login info works.
buy ethereums, they're faster.

make a binance account.
and send the ethereums to your binance wallets.

youtube it.

info is free.
buy tron,xlm,chainlink,req,funfair,ada,icx,

I use POLi, 2.5k limit with instant transfer.

My btc transfers and purchases take less than 10 minutes combined total though, sucks to be you guys.

Really?
Why then the same banks but located in the other countries let you do it?
And why ICO's are available in limited number of States in the US when they are available at all?
It's banksters, sure, but through government control and regulations.

alright go to walmart and issue a $1000 dollar money order

That actually is not a bad idea. Also cashbacks are sometimes higher than your atm limit.

>Is poor
>Buying BTC on a credit card
>Unaware of the impending flippening
>Types like a nigger
>Is a nigger

just kys desu senpai

Oh it's worse than that, ACH takes more than a goddamn week. The banker kikes are trying to keep us down as much as they can here. Save us from this system

smarter than you, more happy than you, you would actually consider suicide if I showed you pictures of my girls, which is the only reason I won't

I've been watching the markets and lurking biz to see how the currents go, my one question for the guys with bigger portfolios is how do you protect yourself from losses each correction? Risk it in tether or cash out to your bank a week in advance based on an estimated guess? There has to be some other options

>bought $500 of btc on Gemini last week, still waiting for it to fully clear before I can xfer it
>bought $800 ltc this morning from Coinbase, accidently chose the bank wire option so have to wait a fucking week

FUCK I JUST WANT MORE VEN REEE

>implying they’re not the same thing
Read a bit about how the federal reserve was established

Is that why you're here begging for advice

>having children
Oh that's why you're begging for investment advice lmao

Let me tell you a secret:
You buy low and hold through the crash.
I've been doing this for...well long. And the actual, real secret is : do a shit ton of research and buy coins that offer something or at least have the tech to show and are still low market cap and do your math comparing the number of coins to their market cap and the crypto market cap overall( make sure you include a 5% total market cap growth a month). Go in and buy a few that look really good and hold. Solid coins will go up and down but ultimately they go up.Forget about them. Don't worry about crashes. Just don't panic sell.
Take 10-15 percent of your portfolio and invest it in coins that are just starting to be shilled on biz/ and that look promising without a lot of FUD in the thread. Again DYOR.
Take 5 % of your portfolio and invest in coins that are shilled on biz/ and did not yet mooned and try to catch the tip before it dumps.
At the end desu all of the coins, even the shit coins and I mean total shit that I picked up over time will still grow over time even if they crash to dirt in a week. I've done it multiple times
And the most important thing:
If you do your research and you are sure of the coin and you went low enough in it don't ever sell at a loss. Wait it out. In 3 months you'll get a profit on it.
A lot of people are flooding the market now....a lot of dumb money that doesn't understand it. And all of the shit coins are going to skyrocket for months, even though they are going to crash at some point, in May they will be up at least 50% from now.

Diversify and don't sell at a loss. It really is that easy.
80% core, good shit of a few coins
10% of possible good coins
10% riding moons if you want it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH MY FUCKING GOD

THIS GUY THINKS I WAS TALKING ABOUT HAVING KIDS WHEN I SAID "MY GIRLS"

LOOOOOOL

Go hold a girls hand you kiss-less, fucking, virgin. That is so fucking HILARIOUS you foolish failure

imm killing me-self guys.

Please do.

What a whinny little bitch. Shut the fuck up already. That attitude is exactly the shit that will burn you in crypto. Gtfo