What tabletop game would be perfect for this setting

what tabletop game would be perfect for this setting

Attached: RCO003_1469308130.jpg (1034x1600, 428K)

What about the totally perfect and sane rpg called FATAL

Cyberpunk 2020. The infection makes the humanity stat sink quickly to 0 and the characters become psychopaths. The combat system is also fairly deadly (especially in a non-cyberpunk setting).

All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

Edgy for the sake of being edgy? Everyone acting pants on head retarded at all times? HORSECOCK?! It's perfect!

What is that?

Don't forget the ear rape

>what tabletop game would be perfect for this setting
Apocalypse World but with more atheism and sodomy.

Slaanesh would be pleased

fpbp.

See, you say that. But I felt that the Garth Ennis stories, which were a lot more reflective and slower-pace, actually captured the intended mood: People in a world that had gone mad in the most horrible way possible.

For instance, his first Badlands story is about a guy who does everything right. He does everything he could reasonably be expected to do, as a non-combatant. He dies anyway, not through a series of bad decisions, but through attrition.

nWoD core book.

Let the bodies hit the FLLLLOOOOOOOORRRRR!!!!!!

Garth Ennis is a hack.

>All Flesh Must Be Eaten.

A zombie tabletop game/ruleset/system

Actually, unironically, FATAL.

What if OP actually wanted to play a game and not get stuck in an infinite loop of character generation where the class you just rolled for is incompatible with the race you just rolled for

Then he wouldn't want to play something in the Crossed universe.

You just described Crossed. Nobody knows what the fuck they're doing, and that's before you get to dealing with the infected. It's all "fuck and fight". Hell, in the Crossed universe anal circumference would actually matter.

Eh, his Punisher run was pretty good, but Preacher varies from okay to complete shit at any given time.

came here to post this

Similar to Jim Carrey working best in serious and not goofy roles. Garth Ennis is at his best when writing stuff like superman (see Hitman for example.)

You know you make yourself sound like an idiot when you start your counterpoint with "eh"

You right about punisher tho, but I'm gonna choose to disagree with everything you said because your counterpoint started with "eh"

Ennis is not a tallented or capable writer. He writes the same boring shit and yet somehow still gets work.

FATAL

Savage Worlds ,BRP, gurps any generic really

This user right here knows!

Attached: FATAL.jpg (580x750, 67K)

I don't like Crossed not because of its edginess but it suffers from cliches from serial killer movies

That one STALKER rpg on 1d4chan but with FATAL rules added in.

Call me crazy, but what about Delta Green/CoC?

>>High Lethality
>>SAN checks galore
>>Players don't ever really get better, they slowly degrade until they fall, like just about every Crossed character

Violence - the RPG of egregious and repulsive violence by Designer X would seem like a good choice.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-03-13 um 10.25.45.png (604x777, 979K)

>Everyone answers FATAL.

Except FATAL is literally unplayable.

How about GURPS with special rape mechanics?

please tell me horse cock will be in this OP?

it will be inside of you/spoiler]

I found myself wanting to hate Crossed, and some of it I really do. Other parts though really fascinate me. Remove the gory covers, and Psychopath and 100+ from the mix, and there's a lot of great tales just about people. My only major complaint is how Norad falls in the most ridiculous way possible. Smokey has batman plot armour simply because he can close vast distances from panel to panel.

Where can one even download FATAL?

Attached: 857490e5d2e0d952aaf96bdb5c77dbe46e20b286.jpg (520x517, 119K)

>Except FATAL is literally unplayable.

Which matches a story that's largely unimaginative and unreadable...

>Where can one even download FATAL?

Nowhere. Nowhere at all...

Attached: F.A.T.A.L.pdf (PDF, 4.8M)

Why do I feel like a Japanese journalist who asked for a copy of the Ring video... and you might not actually be doing me a favour?

Attached: sadako.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

Violence RPG, I agree with . Also
Also, LotFP with only human classes and firearms rules.
Also, pretty much any gritty generic homebrew with rules for firearms.

The thing that i don't like about Crossed is that why aren't the survivors wearing raincoats or a hazmat suit to keep them from being infected

The edgiest cover is the one where children slide into a shredder

Why does FATAL exist anyway?

Heresy........ Slaaneshi Heresy

>disregards a point because someone said eh

Attached: QaYqtd7[1].png (645x729, 90K)

You're going to regret it

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!!

>remove 100+ from the mix
But I like +100...

The Simon Spurrier and Garth Ennis runs are great. It's like, they're the only writers who illustrate the sheer, oppressive dread of the setting, where you're living in a world where a fate worse than death is a daily occurance.

The original Crossed run did it best, because the ultraviolence genuinely shocked the protagonist. It did manage to capture the "Everyman in zombie apocalypse" thing with a new twist. While Patient Zero doesn't really explain anything, I did like how Gordon Brown behaves: He doesn't panic or do anything stupid, he takes the most rational actions he can think of, listens to his bodyguards, and basically acts like a real person.

>refuses to provide a counterpoint because of a single two-letter word

Attached: jEhIK93.gif (370x278, 1.97M)