/cyoag/ - CYOA General

For the Drives, Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1520802681724.png (1680x3000, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFs0CLPCr6o
travellercyoa.livejournal.com/7173.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Celt to fuck me

I want Italics to post OC or make a VN/Video Game.

I want to put my fingers between Celt's toes and watch him get tickled

Attached: 1507742358955.jpg (1000x10000, 6.26M)

I will make a cyoa about celt

I am so fucking sick of this shitty template.

Here ya go!

Attached: Gifts of Faves Template.png (1680x3000, 234K)

>waitress
>wild card
Go big or go home.

That trash board really is trash.
I love it.

Wish it had names tho, hard to figure out which cyoas are yours Tok. You bannable bastard.

These anons are making me horny
t.Celt

Attached: Slut Life v.3.1.3-SFW.pdf (PDF, 374K)

Attached: Farscape choose 2.5.1.jpg (1920x1080, 963K)

Attached: order v chaos.jpg (1421x5088, 1.57M)

>Wish it had names tho, hard to figure out which cyoas are yours Tok. You bannable bastard.
How is it hard to figure out which CYOAs are mine? They all stand on a pillar beyond compare and outshie shine all other CYOAs, plus they all got my name in the top left corner.

Attached: Fulfilling A Wish.png (1200x5765, 1.9M)

how is angel doing anyway?

Attached: PooInTheLooV1.2.jpg (3444x2540, 1.83M)

Celt is basically the type of kid that would click the "Sensual Asian Babes Are Eager To Chat With You ..." ads

So do you guys think this system for city defences is better?

Attached: A Big Preview For You.jpg (1800x4936, 1.63M)

She finally turned the tables

Attached: 1491711116295.jpg (874x174, 35K)

are there any husbando cyoas?

I preferred the civ/army building aspects rather than the city defense aspects

Let him revise the parts on their own, and improve each.

Attached: 1510106944812.png (1200x3063, 7.16M)

>system for city defenses
I don't see one of those. I see a system for BUYING city defenses, which is very different.
>better
Better than what? I didn't see the old version.

You're a good guy, Ordion; I like you and hold high hopes that your CYOA output will get better and better over time, but I don't know how to answer your question here.

Holy shit angel is still a thing?
And she has a thing for SDA?

See, the Sorceress's boobs are huge, but somehow still attractive both in a vacuum and on her specifically. Way better than that "Boobocalypse CYOA" or the one they posted last thread.

I understand that and respect the effort

but what I was trying to say was that the "city fortifications" aspect was almost a detriment to the last version- it was too small scale to be of concern in the grand scheme of things, yet was as detailed as the other aspects

so I would suggest either removing it/keeping it purely defense oriented, or making it a form of "global" fortifications- where rather than fortify one city you can dictate the defenses tor the entire kingdom

i'll take the mary stew and wai flu. Then I stab the sorceress with the syringe.

trickster looks fucking rad

Juggernaut is still incredibly OP and makes you nigh unbeatable

I would marry a child prostitute
t.Discord

"I have a soft spot for prostitutes"
Atlas literally said this I'm not even kiddin

elder mage seems comfy if you do it right

If Lone Observer is lurking, then your apprentice here reporting. Work got less nuts and I finally started on my CYOA - it's coming along excellently I feel. Could really use your expertise.

Anyone got Kingdom Crusher?

Can't seem to find it in the archives.

I want to unsubscribe from the newsletter.

I'll take the Lapshop. At 5 years, it's the closest thing to a bargain in the whole list.

Lapshop and Lolipop. I lose 7 years but gain eternal youth (even if it doesn't affect lifespan, no I don't intend to go little girl mode) and infinite money so I think I come out ahead in disability-adjusted life years.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFs0CLPCr6o

Which CYOA author makes the best waifus who are actual characters with some form of history? Which waifu is that CYOA authors magnum opus?

Celt

>tfw remembered a cyoa from a year or two back that I'd really like to do again but cannot remember what it's called

If I recall correctly you could craft a 'region' to your tastes with a point buy system to customise the enviorment, size, population, and so on. I think there might have been the understanding that other such regions would neighbour it and you may have to defend it and such.

It looked pretty high effort too iirc.

Anyone?

what are some good fantasy "character creation" CYOAs?

Attached: magical_creature.jpg (1200x4222, 1.32M)

Magical Realm?

I guess ... and this reasoning will anger a lot of people ... SDA with Ley'ra. Because there was a Star Dust quest for a short time, and anons were fighting by her side and /k/ommados were pissed she took point the worst way possible.

Say whatever you want, that led to actual history happening.

>Lolipop
>Marystew
Magical girl adventures nao

Road Trip

Attached: 1509110703035.jpg (1700x8085, 5.23M)

Anybody has the Road Trip CYOA the Scientist made? It had zombies, I think.

Maybe, I'll look into it. Cheers.

Attached: 1509110772843.jpg (1700x9197, 6.06M)

Attached: 1509110842565.jpg (1700x7868, 5.66M)

travellercyoa.livejournal.com/7173.html

Fourth installment of the Dev Diaries is here, this time focusing on the Calendar of Ae.

Attached: __ibuki_maya_neon_genesis_evangelion__sample-a50c703f50b06fdd71c78fedc9776205.jpg (850x801, 90K)

Attached: Yokai_Hunter1.jpg (1260x4200, 916K)

Yes. Look in the MEGA.

Attached: Yokai_Hunter2.jpg (1260x4200, 852K)

I didn't realize you were still developing this.
>depending on it's location.
*depending upon its location.
>Each city will innately possess
*By default, each city possesses
>Defences are separate to each city, therfore
*Defences are individualized for each city, therefore
>You start off with 100 points, but I highly advise to look
*you to look
>choose 1 of your cities to be the Capital City, which will ... for it to be free
*Select 1 city to be your Capital City. All Tier 1 Defences will be provided for free.

Beyond grammatical clean-up, I don't know what it is I'm looking at. You mentioned selecting cities within your nation, but I cannot identify any such option on this page, nor do I see any of the territories (marked on the map) as established nations/cities/what have you via a legend. I do like the aesthetic your going for, as well as the map itself, but I do feel it would be ideal (if not tedious) to provide a legend indicating provinces, cities, regions, and the like.

third page when

>Shinobi
>Ninjutsu
>Onmyodo
>Masked
>Awareness
>Scholar
>Protector
Wary Partner: Yoriki, samurai-cop
Useful Contact: Iroh from Avatar
Elusive Love Interest: sexy Yakuza guy
Smug Rival: Tsubame. he seems like the smuggest.
Nemesis: Omoteshi

>▶
neat! I have not seen anything Farscape related in a while!

>Shinobi
more like Kunoichi uh?

This was an expenditure of time, but not an unpleasant one. I ended up making three balanced, differing, but also outstanding kids. I initially tried to manipulate the stats for a favorable outcome, but that was taking too long to optimize so I ended up selecting aspects that were reminiscent of myself. It all worked out well.

Kudos to acheld.

Attached: [Chr Bldr] Blessed Child (by acheld).png (803x7108, 1.61M)

fuck off whore

Attached: Overlord1.jpg (3200x4000, 1.41M)

Attached: Overlord2.jpg (3200x4000, 1.42M)

Attached: Overlord3.jpg (3200x4000, 1.48M)

Attached: Overlord4.jpg (3200x4000, 1.92M)

I have no idea if 8 is the latest version. Anyone know?

Any cyoa where you get to take care of a teenager? Doesn't need to be the main focus mayhe just a companion

Attached: bleu.png (1200x7200, 3.35M)

user about 99% of all cyoas with companions or waifus in them have teenagers in them

So why do Nisetics and Urumek get their own day but Humans and Mokresia have to share?

Also now that you've put out some concrete stats on Ea can we expect a map at any point? Even just a rough sketch would be useful to see where everything is in relation to each other.

Feel free to explain how because I don't see it. The juggernaut is still vulnerable to all kinds of damage, old age and doesn't even have STR at lvl 3. Any weapon/armor he crafts only has proportional power to the amount of time it takes to create.

So what is so OP about that?

do you get a free pet dragon and need to buy the others or do you need to buy one?

Highlander you cray cray
I admire your passion and your follow through tho

>Adquire agelessness via artifact
>Spend a shit ton of time to create OP artifacts
>Become unstoppable

>RV
>Notebook, Battered Wallet, Phone Charm
>Very Cool Cooler, Black Box, Amateur Radio Set, Toolkit
Reasonably easy picks so far, minus the big items. Accomodation, repairs, food, and small purchases are mostly dealt with by this setup - leaving fuel as my only major resource that I may need to work for. I also have reliable info about the going ons of the world, the means of testing basic true/false statements, a do-over in case of catastrophe, and a reliable means of contacting friends or those I need to deal with.

Some hard choices here. I think right now my next biggest concerns are getting good company that can help me in a pinch and keep me sane on my travels.
>Roland, because combined with my radio+notebook he's probably my surest bet to get out and can probably handle himself under pressure. Plus he seems like bro material if I work on it.
>Red, to act as good company and our heavy in a scrap if needed. Also because I'm a sucker for tomboys, yeah.
>Patricia for the company, her ability to help pay for gas, and for her knowledge of the world's folklore and mysteries

Jesus these are rougher than I expected.
I guess I take
>Tourist Traps
I'll need the diversions and my notepad SHOULD let me sniff out dangerous ones.
>Magical Realm
Same as above but also because even if I fuck up it won't kill me that time, and I have my black box.
>Natural Wonders
I don't mind being respectful to nature and having a nice view would help a lot with the boredom.

So yeah. I've mitigated most hardships and dodging the biggest dangers to me personally should be doable between my notepad, listening in on the news, Roland/Patricia's advice, and my blackbox giving me a do-over.
It won't be truly comfy but I think I'll manage.

I like how it leaves the rest to imagination

Like I get to fuck them if I want

Technically that's a possibility but I think unless it's explicitly stated immortality can't be gained through secondary means unless your inital choice already has it. At least that's the general rule I've seen when it comes to most cyoa:s.

It's called the report button.

It's not a general rule, or at least people don't act like it is.

The last I have is 8f

I guess it all comes down to how "powerful" agelessness is considered then, since the time it takes to craft the item is proportional to the time it takes to make. So for example if it takes 150 years to create it's kind of pointless.

I'm both very pleased that you enjoyed it, and flattered. The hope was that people would not over-optimize, and it's definitely designed with the view that any parental build is going to be able to have an exciting kid with a good life (except maybe very, very low love (below 3), but that's a sad path to go down to begin with)

Nah.

The Human, Urumek and Nisetic days were set earlier than the Mokresia who showed up later on the scene. The Humans and the Mokresia have more in common than anyone else. When the Mokresia grew to sufficient numbers the petitioners sought out a date close to their 'large violent cousins' which by Council of Nine vote ended up Sharing the same day as Mankind.

Danke.

I think he should be able to do it. It would be a lot of effort for something others get instantly in superior versions. It's not OP at all, just one of the choices that have emergent potential, like the mages. If you want really OP you go for something like the architect anyway.

Welcome to a year and a half ago

So we agree then. It's not OP but has great potential.

That's actually kind of cute, I approve of this lore.

It has comparable potential to a lot of other choices. I think user just likes it because it makes him feel like he's clever for expanding the definition of weapon or armor for himself. Even though what he's doing is outright supposed to be done by some other choices like the alchemist, and outright superseded by many other choices in both starting power and power ceiling.

By the way I just looked at Architect and it's really not OP at all, either. It's just great if you're looking for maximum entertainment potential but doesn't have any effects in the real world. The architect is practically powerless in the real world.

where the fuck do the obligatory drawbacks come from?

A world is a world. Which one is real to you is an arbitrary matter of perception.

waifus, gib waifus

Attached: 1493487097887.jpg (1200x5234, 1.88M)

both worlds are "real" since the warper can travel between them btw

Attached: 1493487202558.jpg (1200x6772, 2.09M)

Whichever one of you made a waifu cyoa thread to shit up the board, you are a dingus

is her name not just Balaphe like she said in the first paragraph?

That depends wholly on whether the pocket dimension has all the characteristics of our universe. If it does not, it's not equal. In the cyoa it says the pocket dimensions is a copy of Earth I'd argue it's not the same. That might just have been poorly worded by the author though. Maybe he meant a universe, not just a planet.

The board's been firmly shit for about six to ten years. At least if there's a waifu thread (please be real) this place can improve while the most vapid chronic masturbators here get funneled off.