Bounty0x Mooning Update 2

Faggots, I told y'all to get in BNTY yesterday at a stable price of @17 cent and here to tell you jump in now

Multiple discord channel and there is still A LOT of buzz about Bounty0xmooning further

Reminder all the new and old coins listed on Kucoin has MOONED already and BNTY is currently experiencing that SAME SURGE last December ICO.

I just bought another 40k BNTY on the previous dip and refuelling for the next moon mission coming up soon

> tfw both DBC and BNTY are dipping but you only have $1500 to go into one of them

THIS. It’s so obvious this will go to 0.30-0.35 cents by tomorrow if not by Friday. I’m so sick of pajeets spreading fud.

The bounty snake is on the loose. It’s the same pattern if dumbfucks on here took some fucking time to learn how to read graphs then listen to pajeet. The market cap is at 34 million, see for yourself

BNTY and DBC are both great low term holds.
BNTY is currently PnD so time to make profits and then load of cheap BNTY

Iron fists. Getting my bags

Based on the volume and low sell orders. It’s pretty obvious the potential of BTNY.

I don’t even understand the stupidity of people who don’t buy in now. Such an easy 2-3x. Stay poor pajeets

dip to 255 is brutal lol

How many BNTY do I need to make it?

Steady hands!!

I’m holding about 60k bags, I offloaded 40k for profit and thought I’d be rebuy at th dip but looks like it’s stabalizing at 0.25-0.28 cents so I say buy as much as I could with the anticipation of it going to 0.35 to 0.50. Long term $1-2 ez

Depends. Do u want a vacation to India or a lambo in Beverly Hills

Lambro for every day of the week.

hope it will hit .50 tomorrow morning
how realistic is it?

It's probably gonna hit above 30 ez over night and expected to moon based on the trend. Buy more now to get 7 different colored lambos

I'm headed to bed. Will the chinks pump this while I'm sleeping? How many sats will it be in 8 hours?

50 by end of tomorrow possibly. But 35 cents for sure.

If u bought in at 0.17 cents. 2x still good

I live in Beverly Hills. And can confirm bounty will give you moon mission to pajeetville. If you want a real moon that's bound to happen. Drop your bounty bags and go to Ven......

Am I doing it right?

jesus, why dont you take a screenshot instead?

Should I try and sell and buy at the dip? I think all my bags are too much to trade with in one go.

Because I'm a dirty pajeet

U got it. The Satoshi triangle theory happened with so many coins

Fuck off pajeet

Yeah that’s always a wise idea. So u have some gains to play with and feel good.

Don’t worry bro, this will take off. I really can’t wait

Call him a pajeet, but he's made me money.

Did u buy in at 0.17 cents. I was the one postings graphs. Hi five

Si user. I was the one who picked up another 45k Bc of you.

Gordon?

proof that your ta is a meme
this is current BNTY chart
where is the blast off?

Patience will be rewarded senpai

I’ve been here since ICO. Not everything is a shill and dump. This has long term potential with only 8 days on market and up 3400%. And more announcements to be made. Crowdfunding like a fiverr format launch in Feb.

Dump now or gain more later senpai

List senpai,

there is moon mission happening with BNTY

Do you watch the discord chats? EVERYONE is pumping BNTY rn.

x10 possible if you time it right. Normies on FB are joining Kucoin and crashing the shit exchange.

I already set my sell order for 40cents.

to the moon!

Lmao what is this TA did you guys just give your kids a marker and say "Hey little buddy draw triangles"?

there is 100 eth sell wall currently
im starting to lose hope?

No wrong person mate

Whale is gone for now. Moon mission in progress!