Is this what passes for human males?

>Is this what passes for human males?
>No wonder your women prefer orcs

Attached: 1479746645626.png (900x1332, 1.01M)

I'll gobble his cock, humiliating myself before him, and burning with desire to be completely dominated like a sissy I am.

>Is this what passes for human males?
I could be wrong, but it looks like you posted an orc.

Oh please our women are more manly than that.

Attached: Gnoll.jpg (736x931, 83K)

>implying any woman prefers orcs
Even orc women prefer other races.

>And it's no wonder your women all went to the Elves

Human women are spiteful, selfish, disloyal whores. Your welcome to them.

On a related note orc women prefer human men.

Let's swap. Please.

I've often wondered if Orcs, especially warcraft orcs, are supposed to be some kind of allegory for blacks. Not even shitposting.

I'm not replying to your post.

If you follow the lord of the rings symbolism theories they are the turks.

Orcs value strength over anything else, so by extension strong females arouse male orcs, which means there should be little-to-no difference between male and female orcs in terms of sexual dymorphism no?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

it's what interracial fetishists are trying to push with orcs being a common playable race as dwarves and elves

>Female orcs are all basically cunt boys, the same as men save for what's in their pants
I can get behind this.

What are those theories?

Great job.

I was thinking more like female super mutants.

Attached: tabitha_from_fallout__new_vegas_by_nicco_and_jake-d5kjc7s.jpg (1161x688, 77K)

Someday you'll get the joke.

No, but coalburners and literal cucks (as in people with the fetish) are trying to push the meme. In reality warcraft-luke orcs owe most of their identity to stereotypes about germanic migrators.

There are plenty of human societies that have highly valued physical and martial prowess. They usually favoured women with the same characteristics that every one else values.

The primary physical sexual cues that excite men in women are based on their ability to bear children. Strength generally wouldn't factor into this (though health would), because usually (and especially in a tribal society as orcs often are) you don't want the people who are having children to be the same people doing your fighting.

Mostly just that all the races are based off factions in WWI which Tolkien taught in. But many are it as reading too much into it as Tolkien wasn't a fan of symbolism.

So exactly what he said as female super mutants look no different outside of their genitalia.

But orcs don't have any prominent cultural aesthetics or ideologies. In original book they weren't outright evil, just animalistic and primitive, used by evil factions. They more like a mishmash of tropes surrounding philistine uncivilized simpletons, ruthlessly exploited by tyrannical regime, because they are too narrow-minded for anything more than obedience.
I know Tolkien was a eurocentrist, but going full "fuck dem der smelly turks kebabs" is just too lowbrow for a man of his stature.

Didn't tolkien see action against turkey though? I know he fought in ww1. If he saw action against turkey I can see how he might intentionally deride them in a sublime artistic way.

Yes, but to me this comparison to horde of simple animals is too degrading and tasteless. Especially so if we consider he was actually in war - I think he would know the political climate of that time better to go to such extent of 'black and white" portrayal. One thing is drawing the symbolic line with the antagonist faction, but it is completely different to do so with a bunch of mutant meat constructs.

The whole world was condemning turkey at that time, they were seen as hardly above animals, because they were so far behind everyone else that they lost most of the battles they were involved in, or were useless cowards who didn't do much more than die, so their enraged response to that was to massacre minorities such as Armenians and Turkish Christians.

I'm aware of Tolkien's feelings on Nazism, but I don't think it's 'below' him to give them the metaphorical beating they so richly deserve by making them a bunch of disorganized inept cowards in his world.

post more orc beefcake

Attached: orc_heterochromia.png (500x711, 310K)

>which means there should be little-to-no difference between male and female orcs in terms of sexual dymorphism no?
So what you are saying is, all orcs have rocking tits and ass?

Attached: 1423047568287.jpg (850x950, 114K)

Sounds about right.

Attached: BaraOrc.jpg (564x870, 49K)

Everybody knows that green human bara orcs are into men and men only. They wouldn't defile their bodies with filthy bagina.

You can totally see his penis, famalam

Attached: 1365109770100.jpg (400x349, 26K)

Don't you have some Level 1 adventurers to give XP to, boy?

Attached: 1514994536160.gif (675x227, 73K)

Warcraft Orcs are based on generic barbarism, and draw a lot more from Germanics, Huns, and Mongols than Africans. Strongest African influences are the fact that the Barrens in WoW is based on the African savanna. However, pop culture has tended to project a lot of African-American culture onto the horde, for what I imagine is no real reason other than the Alliance being more traditional fantasy, and this has started to bleed into other portrayals of Orcs.

Curvy cuntboys... with boobs.

No it's more like people are trying to equate blacks with orcs.

Were enslaved by humans.
The default orc dance is MC Hammer and Back That Azz Up.

Just saying.

Guards!
Why is this slave roaming the streets unattended?

They're the average soccerfan

Hybrid Vigour. Half-orcs are the best of both worlds, so why not make more of them?

Same goes for elves.

Attached: half-orc 1.jpg (692x602, 48K)

Attached: MeanGreen.jpg (1024x1284, 126K)

That's his vagina.

Ssssh, let the angry man be angry about cute orcs. We don't need him.

Attached: 1508336635566.jpg (1136x1600, 140K)

Orcs too big for you? Don't worry, we got other options! Just remember, once you go green you'll...stop..being mean?

Attached: Goblin1.png (2286x3198, 6.02M)

>tfw no qt scruffy muscled bf

Attached: 88e5b460f3dcf0586520600530b5622e.png (450x450, 18K)

At least Orcs know how to give XP

Attached: HumanVsOrc.png (1119x631, 1.07M)

>great orc warriors that spend all their off time grooming their glorious hair to make the elves jealous.

That's actually pretty in line with warrior cultures, isn't it?

Orcs only have a chance against harmless commoners and that's all the XP they get, no one wonder they're so weak

>literally green with envy

poor little grotboi

amen, more people need to appreciate big bara orcs

Attached: tumblr_p2kc38idO91wu0cf5o1_1280.png (616x762, 513K)

Ahh, so that's why art is so gay.

>Humans need to level-up to not be pathetic commoners
>why even live?

if green is envy, what is black?

Notice how the cuck thread is perfectly fine in the eyes of the tranny janny

At what point did Orcs turn from "homicidal pigmen" into "noble-savage mini-hulks"?

Attached: captured_by_orcs.jpg (1300x960, 413K)

Warcraft 3 according to certain sites. Mostly due to OG Thrall

>Sir, I am an elf. And a woman.

Fuck off applesponge

It's okay, I prefer orcs too.

Attached: 1519228236038.jpg (736x552, 59K)

>pigmen
Worst dnd meme.

>Orcs are destined to be mooks unless their gods bless them with divine welfare
At least you guys only live 20 years or so to endure the pain

>p-p-p-please f-fuck my b-b-b-boypussy
So you're a tranny AND you're into black guys AND you're a janitor?
How did you let your life spiral this out of control?

Attached: 1519313719907.jpg (1455x1200, 279K)

what's the story here?

>strong human women look identical to men

No. There’s probably quite a bit of dimorphism still

what the fuck am I seeing seriously what
is that some special needs gathering?

> Implying they are not nazis.

Do you consider deluding yourself into believing you're a woman and mutilating your body with hormones and surgeries as a disability?

>Turks
>described as looking Mongolian

I thought they are legit disabled people, like someone with down's. If that's not the case, then they are people who don't know how to look appealing.

Fuck off applesponge

Attached: 1493227855537.jpg (1049x715, 395K)

>tfw all the muscular gays are masc4masc fags looking to date their mirror image

Attached: 5435436546543.jpg (563x673, 197K)

why do you think they all use cartoon avatars in their social media and smug anime girls on Veeky Forums?
they know they look hideous but they'd rather keep going down the rabbit hole than admit they fucked up their lives beyond repair

chop off your dick already

>No wonder your women prefer orcs
You are mistaken, Grozh'nak Elfbane. Our women don't prefer orcs because you're manlier, they prefer orcs because they're sluts. You're welcome to keep them, sooner or later you'll beg us to take them back.

Attached: 1412750316657.gif (500x270, 314K)

Nobody cares applesponge

>p-p-please leave my safe space alone
>im the janitor
how many suicide attempts already, hon?

Fuck off applesponge

TRANNY JANNY
R
A
N
N
Y

J
A
N
N
Y

I can't take my eyes off that skull. I mean he's really hideous, but it amazes me how nature can produce such skull structure. I'd pay good money for the skull, if someone could procure it for me.

Nobody cares applesponge

>Cuck for orcs

Dear god please stop this bullshit. Why in gods name do you basement dwellers want to be cucked so bad?

Attached: 1482737437-de56e0e06b4e3ca54ac9add689bf8bec.jpg (760x427, 37K)

Is there any source for more pics like this? I think I've found a new passion, but I don't have any social media accounts, so I wouldn't know anything of that world.

Why would someone into men want to fuck a soyboy what's trying to be a girl?

meant to say pics like this That kinda imagery is really fascinating. I wonder what stories those people hold and what brought them there

It's not us for once, it's the hideous tranny that we have for janitor who's systematically pushing his fetishes which include but are not limited to trannies, kitsune, cucking and ors.

Nobody hates trannies more than themselves and other members of the gay community, take a trip down to /lgbt/ and there should always be a tranny-hate thread

>trying to be a girl?

Where did I say that?

>post meme gay anime cat
>complaining about manly dudes only wanting manly dudes
you're easy to read

Do they have faces of lgbt threads there? I want to find me a new lolcow. Or do you know of any social media communities with average appearance on the same level as that pic?

Is Felix actually gay?

they do
be sure to check out "do i pass?" threads, they are a gold mine

Just because I'm not some muscly huge jacked man doesn't mean I wanna be a girl. I know I'm a boy, I'm not trying to be something I'm not.

just checked the catalogue view and oh my damns. I always thought of transsexuality being more like a fashion choice than an actual orientation and that glimpse to me is a strong argument for it being a mental problem.

You have more self-awareness than the janitor, good on you.
Still, smug anime girls are not a good look bro, you can do better than that.

Well some medications that work for schizophrenia also work for gender dysphoria(the voice in the tranny's head that tells him he should chop off his dick), make that of what you will

It's okay. Our races can live in peace. Orc women prefer human males too.

Attached: 13.jpg (1046x1285, 535K)

So then you can't bitch when real men want other real men rather than a needy lil bitchboi who is even worse than a roastie.

I could make a case for body dysphoria being an esthetic choice, I won't, but it's possible I think. About the meds, that's really interesting, I didn't know of that. Do you know if they are ssris, maois or what?

Look up VGDQ, it's a goldmine of failed trannies

So, you get only 10 XP for orcs who are not warriors... I see.

Weird way to spell "best".