It's been three years now, Veeky Forums

It's been three years now, Veeky Forums

What are you doing to remember him?

Attached: Death_Discworld.png (221x449, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIGv0tLPRUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought death was pregnant in the thumbnail

I'm getting in the bag.

Attached: skeletor whatevs.jpg (500x377, 102K)

I forgot

DELET

Not dying a horrible death like he did. I think he'd want that for us.

making gay marrige legal

Running a thuroughly ridiculous sham trial right now. Players have yet to figure out that the names of places are scrambled versions of real places. They did at least catch the reference that the handsome, square jawed leader of the town of Selec is traditionally called the Thom. Also got them to blow an inordinate amount of time chasing an old man who had a cat that pinged as undead. He just really like that cat and blew his life savings and the price of his boat on a raise dead spell for it.

My setting's most powerful gods are a goddess of luck with shockingly green eyes, and a god of fate who's eyes are like a night sky full of stars.

All the other gods are peanuts next to them, and all of existence is really just a big game between the two.

Patiently waiting for the BBC adaption of the Watch series

Knowing he's gone and I never met him hurts about as much as never having met my dad's dad.

F, Sir Terry.

Granny disapproves highly of everyone ITT

Attached: granny.jpg (432x531, 18K)

Was born on the same day, different year. I'll miss him more than my other birthday-mate, Saddam. Bought Raising Steam and will finish the last book from the series this week.

I still can't. The Shepherd's Crown, I mean.

I watched the stage adaptation of Mort the other day at college. It was pretty terrible but the guy who played death was fantastic, and everyone was clearly having a load of fun, so I enjoyed it.

Fuck, forgot about that one. Okay, that's next. I am glad his daughter chose to let the series remain his. It was a world only he could really bring to life. Another author imitating him would feel hollow.

Just have to wait for uncle Sam to pay up next Wednesday.

Attached: welfarestate.gif (176x172, 1.86M)

Remember who? Who are you, and where am I?

Not a goddamn thing. Fucker is overrated.

His later books were overly preachy and over relied on deus ex machina

Living, learning, trying to find love, writing stories, and trying to keep that sparkle of magic that his books gave me alive.
I think he'd like that of us, to continue on and take the magic of his world with him. We can pass it down and keep it safe, stoke those embers of belief and joy and wonder into bonfires to warm us on those cold nights and during dark times. We can tell stories to our kids, our friends, our families, or even people we've never spoken a word to before in our life and still pass on those little embers of joy that so enchanted us when we first saw them. We can pour over old books, dog-earred and worn and dropped in the bath a time or two, and rekindle it all over again. We can laugh and smile and live, like he'd want us to.

But hey, that's just my two cents on it.

Attached: A Woman, by Leonard of Quirm.jpg (500x648, 102K)

Damn. Took me a minute you bastard.

Doing my best to believe in the big lies. Justice, mercy, that sort of thing.

Eyy fuk u meng

Attached: 1445729340999.jpg (550x453, 49K)

Talk like that got you banned back in the day. Don't talk shit about Sir Terry.

Remembering one of the best families on the disc

Attached: death family photo.jpg (450x678, 98K)

Re-reading Night Watch and savouring that good shit.

>What are you doing to remember him?
sharing his books to anyone that might potentially want to read them.

Eh, never really could myself bring to like her.

By watching the Wyrd sisters for the umpteenth time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kIGv0tLPRUM