He doesn't have non-human races in his setting

>he doesn't have non-human races in his setting

Attached: 1518675642668.jpg (815x896, 101K)

>he posts the same stupid shit all the time

>when you don’t get the attention you wanted from a different thread, so you go and make your own
Daww, how adorable. I’d pinch your cheeks, but they’re probably pretty sore from how often your parents slap the shit out of you.

I miss _fun_ threads on this board.

I love every fantasy race.

If you disagree, you can suck me.

>he doesn't have non-human races in his setting
Good. There is no reason to add more races to a setting. Gnomes are nice for little trickster people, dwarves are good for the gruff dwarven archetype, and elves are good for the woodland dwellers / mysterious ancient power archetype. But shit like tieflings? Drow? I am so sick of these fucking niggers who added drow and tieflings to D&D as a core race. As a core fucking race. So a race that (1) cannot see on the surface without constantly being flashbanged, effectively, and (2) is 90% evil and (3) would be lynched on sight on the surface world, is supposed to be part of a party including dwarves (who hate them) and humans (who also hate them)? Friends, there is a reason why drow were originally in the fucking monster manual, and the stats for running one as a player character were there instead of in the PHB. Because the PHB is what players read, especially new players, and giving them the idea that drow characters are not only common but to be expected, is just fucking ridiculous. What, they can see on the surface now perfectly because muh Drizzt? Fucking stupid. And tieflings are similarly edgelord-tier, you would be hunted down by the inquisition and executed for being a FUCKING DEMONSPAWN. How difficult is this to understand? And all these supernatural / elemental races in Pathfinder are just fucking stupid, and half of them have been ported to 5e. Genasi? Ifrits? No, fuck off. Why do you need to play one? What reason do you have to disrupt the fantasy world I created to have an actual tone and bring in some flaming creature into a small village and expect people to not run away in fear, fetch the guard, and have them hose you down in arrows and crossbow bolts? Fuck off. I am sick of people who think they should be allowed to play non-core races. If someone joins my group, they get to roll a d6. On a 5 or 6, they can play a non-human race from the core book. Otherwise, they are stuck playing a human.

Depends on the setting.

Fantasy or Sci-Fi is not as good without inhuman sapient characters, however.

Now hold on a second here, what if the party is mostly for example drow or their are no archrival races of drow in the party?

Let's be fair here for a moment and say that it might be possible, even allowable, under the right circumstances.

Got bored of posting about guns over and over, eh?

Good on ya for trying to switch it up, but it’s still pretty transparent that it’s you.

You can play drow if the campaign is underground

That's fair. I was just pointing out that if the whole party is (non_core_race's_name) then the archrivals issue is resolved. Personally I draw the line at races that are fully nonhumanoid, for me if you want to play you need to be upright, have at least two arms two legs and at least 1 head, even if you are a shokan or a centaur or something "(((exotic)))" like that.

>Now hold on a second here, what if the party is mostly for example drow or their are no archrival races of drow in the party?
Well the campaign is starting in an aboveground city of mostly humans so you can take that idea and shove it up your ass.

You sound mad. Why not shut off the computer and crowbar yourself through your door, then grease yourself and squeeze out the front door, then pass out for a few hours, then wander around outside? You need light and air, friend, you've been inhaling your own farts and BO for so long it's fucked up your brain.

cool pasta

Well the setting is 1980s Africa.

That was some weak samefagging

user, I know you're shitposting, but I have played Half-Orcs with more depth, thought, and personality than any person I have met has ever played any other race, including humans, including themselves.

It's not pasta you fucking idiot.

>projecting this hard
I've been outside plenty today, retard. You think I play games in my own house? Well, I do, but I have to go outside to recruit players, unlike you who probably goes on roll20 LFG threads to find someone to accept your drow warlock LOL.

Yawn. BOOORING.

You got any better pasta, or is it not al dente yet?

Who are you quoting?

>I'm such a good roleplayer look at me
Mummy's proud.

>FUCKING DEMONSPAWN
This is what I really think but the girls in the group especially always insist on playing this damn race. I'm all about playing to the setting but 90% of people who play seem to be weebs who have no concept of trying to immerse yourself in a coherent setting, instead random parties, locations and behaviour in every shade of the rainbow are to be expected.

what's your opinion on races like firbolgs and goliath?