F
this place is not the same as 6 months ago

>tfw this is all you've ever known
proud to say i never browsed Veeky Forums until like 8 weeks ago

>filters
>add "dadi"
>30% better already

came here in late 2015

do you know it used to take a few weeks for a thread to 404? now it takes 30 minutes at most. dont get me wrong, i love crypto, but the pajeet shilling needs to stop

Unironically this

F

Beware tho, do not go to /pol/ or you're here forever. do NOT take the red pill. I'm not even joking.

This isn't just the typical pajeet begging, over 70% of the threads are discord spam where none of the responders actually reference another post.

Someone is paying a shill company to spam the board and slide, inhibit, and stifle conversations about some subject. I bet it has to do with cripple.

gonna stop coming here until the next bear market

F

F

Depends on whether knowledge or happiness is more important I guess.

The natural progression of 4 chinz
/b/
/pol/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

Th-thank you. I have no concern how much this exposes my newness.

>tfw learned something life-changing

I only come here for the sloots

press F to FUCKING USE MY REFERRAL FOR DADDISCUMMIES THE HOTTEST NEW SHITCOIN ICO SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS AND ILL SEND YOU A CUMTRIBUTE OF YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS FOR

FREE

Holy fuck, that was literally me.

That is exactly why you aren't Veeky Forums or rich or intelligent.

F
dadi.cloud/r/xlbgc617dl

Been browsing Veeky Forums for some time... I once asked Veeky Forums about stocks in july and everyone called me a normie faggot and told me to fuck off. Saw all the posts were about crypto.. been hawking BTC for a while and decided to jump aboard. Never looked back at Veeky Forums

/b/
/k/
/x/
/k/
Veeky Forums

my progression:
/b/
/v/ and /a/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums

boards i now frequent the most:
Veeky Forums and /heem/ (thread on /sp/)

/mu/
Veeky Forums
/pol/ and Veeky Forums at the same time

/b/
/v/
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/g/
/tv/
Veeky Forums

/s/
/h/
/b/
/sp/
/x/ (old)
/s/ and /b/ again
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

F

/pol/
/tv/
Veeky Forums
/g/
Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
/pol/
Veeky Forums

>smart frog mémé

Veeky Forums for speedrun marathons
Veeky Forums

mods are finally taking action

F

Doesn't matter, the fact that this is so cancerous ruins everything else. Why live in an illusion when you're honestly dealing with 90% retards and fucking poorfags?

The quality of this board is so shit now. Can't wait till this shit collapses and all these newfaggots lose their mortgage and leave us alone in peace again.

Filters mate.

Why are there no Veeky Forumsraelis in the stands at the 4CC. It's the greatest seasonal Veeky Forums shitfest.

/b/
/v/
Veeky Forums
/g/
/mu/
/pol/
/f/
/h/
/d/
Veeky Forums

Literally my progression, lots of people migrated from /b/ to /pol/ sometime between 2008-2012 as the cancer spread.

The /pol/ redpills inspire self-improvement, which bring you to Veeky Forums as it's the easiest place to start.

Once you reach a modicum of self-reliance, you want to start leaving normies behind.

Thus, Veeky Forums.

Is Veeky Forums the final boss of Veeky Forums? The one true exit board as foretold in the prophesies?

Without Veeky Forums, where will we go? What will we do?

Back to /pol/?