How viable is litecoin when compared to other alts?

How viable is litecoin when compared to other alts?

Unless LTC gets a deal with a big company (not impossible), there is no reason to hold it.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUDICKHEAD

It's going to appear on Amazon.

HuWhale-Fucking-Bro

Litecoin has had a very interesting trading pattern.

>does nothing for a long time
>people start losing faith and complaining
>rapid moon mission
>"omg, wtf. I love Litecoin now!"
>small correction, but still way above pre-moon levels
>does nothing for a long time

This cycle has repeated over and over again. Is it worth holding? Hard to say. You miss out on big gains because other cryptos are going up in value while Litecoin is stagnant. Charlie has been pimping a "big surprise" for 2018. Given the way he's been acting though, it's hard to tell if it's legit or if he's full of shit and it ends up being something really lame. I'm holding because I bought early and it would have to lose 90% of its value before I lose any money on it. I might as well keep what I have and see what happens. I lost out on big Bitcoin money because I sold during the down times and I don't want to repeat that mistake.

well, it's dropped to #8, so things aren't looking good.

Maaaaan if the surprise ends up being like, a litecoin online gift shop i'm gonna be PIST

No Litecoin coffee mug for you!

I thought you were kidding at first, but I opened Charlie's twitter page and found out you were serious. =(

No fucking way.
I'm dropping this bag tonight. I'm breaking up with you Charlie Lee, it's over.

Please be kidding.

This is fake.

It will go up eventually, but I sold all of mine today.

>tfw your litecoin t-shirt isn't even 100% cotton

But the plain color ones are 100% cotton, user.

Not real

they're probably not even 100% litecoin

Its normal for LTC to drop to 10th place of so but it always comes back somehow.

Whats funny is the ETH shirt is like 18$ more then the LTC one lol

not surprised some of you were stupid enough to hold onto this after charlie lee sold his bags

now you suffer

Im getting in tonight. I doesnt seem to wanna go below $200