youtube.com/watch?v=WjTIFkWJctY&t=74s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incredibly heavy welsh.

Australian

sounds exhausting

Dwarvish

Elvish

Yorkshire

I'm thinking Welsh, since I already have characters with Irish, Scottish, and English accents. Either that, or Swiss. Does anyone outside of the British Isles actually care about Wales?

German, with a bit of Yiddish in there.

Not really much of any accent. He just sounds like strong voiced but older man.

Pakistani obviously.

I wanna roll one with an exaggerated Minnesota accent. I'm a north carolinian if that matters.

He totally speaks like a late 80's/early 90's valley girl

Dot-on-forehead Indian. He's a minor prince from his home kingdom and he lords it over everyone. I learned a bunch of Indian vocabulary just to make the character more out of place in the mostly medieval setting the campaign he's in takes place.

>Australian Dwarves
Patrician taste.

He has a NorteƱo accent

Brooklyn.
>EY! I'M MININ' OVA 'ERE!

German, of course!

Egyptian

Attached: Seneb's family. Ancient Egypt History.jpg (536x740, 67K)

If I play a dwarf, he will have a strong Donetsk accent. Because tough miner people should talk like tough miner people.

>What accent does your dwarf have?
Joisey

Russian.

SOUTH AFRICAN

English. English is acceptable for literally any character trope or alignment, you just have to pick a different part of England.

A New Zealander accent.

Hawaiian Creole English

What's the difference?

Attached: confusion.png (560x407, 12K)

The accent associated with the region with a splash of whatever the player wants

"fish and chips"

>Australian
Fish and chips, mate
>New Zealander
Fush and chups, bru

Hagrid

North Irish or Dublin accent. Especially helps add on that Irish are known to pass grudges down through family, so that whole book of grudges thing can play here.

Is and Os are replaced with U?

Hardbass slav

African American

Mind tend to be shitty irish or scotish of some kind.

They may on occasion have some kind of drunk German or heavy Russian accent of some kind.

I'm working a a big world where 3 big name family's will hold most property of the dwarves kingdom, and I might give each major family a themed accent, while the rest of the non-big family dwaves will have a "generic" accent.

Any suggestions or ideas? This part of my world isn't flushed out. I was thinking mild gang violence on a higher crime teir between families. I was also thinking that'd be to much.

That's what we sound like to non-kiwis, yeah. We're lazy with our vowels.

Swiss-French due to Not!Latino (European) human influence.

>generic accent
Scottish
>themed accents
Yiddish, Russian, Irish

I like your thinking, user

a mixture of Mongolian, Hawai'ian, Welsh, Bhutanese and Arabian.

I go for Russian accents since my dwarves tend to be cossacks.

Mexican

Canadian, eh.

Brooklyn

Gruff, hard working steelworker. So he's from Pittsburgh.

Because they're from the "down-under" right?

In game the majority should have Greek accents, but I actually use an upper class Virginian accent for the main dwarf npc. They also have pike blocks, slings, and oil wrestling.

Attached: I love olives.png (1600x1564, 1.34M)

I COME FROM A REALM DOWN UNDER!

Russian/Georgian mix.

Afrikaans.

got two seperate dwarven cultures in our campaign, ones basically Holy Roman Empire Germany but in Mountain range of different peaks (so german accent) and the other is kind of a Viking like civilization (but they use tunnels and the underdark instead of ships to raid (we even have basically Danelaw Northumbria where they rule over a race of SaxonLight Humans)

Swedish or norwegian. Mainly because those are the accents i can slip into without thinking about it too much

Swedish.

Attached: dwarf chef.png (500x500, 647K)

Amish.

Dwarven shoe fly pie causes immediate type 2 diabetes in most mammals.

I don't have talent for voice acting, so my dwarves have the same weird midatlantic/Appalachian fusion that I have.

I never played a Dwarf myself but the two Dwarf players I plated, one used a fake Greek/Turkish accent, and the other guy already spoke heavy Canadian Quebecoise accent so he just spoke how he usually did.

Sath Efrican?

Yorkshire, of course.

Kurwa

Dwarves are famous for being unable to into space.

Slavic. But all of our group characters have slavic accents. Because we are slavs.

mexican-german

In the North east Boston Brahmin, In The west Castilian, and the South Romanian.

easy as goblin pie!

Silesian

French Canadian
With full on Quebecois epithets, tabernac!

Overly enunciating Baptist preacher.

Somerset/West Country yap.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjTIFkWJctY&t=74s

Downsie

Offensively Jewish.

Attached: dwarduer.gif (300x360, 46K)

I'm brainstorming ideas for imperial Chinese dwarves who still live underground but are legalistic and stuff instead of having kings. They have terracotta golems and do some kind of ancestor worship.

Newfi

My DM made all the dwarves in his setting (very gonzo fantasy dungeon crawling) talk like they came from a telenovela. And guess what, after a while I am all for it. Having the dwarf PC arguing in full telenovela tone with NPC dwarves never gets old.

I hope there aren't any Ukranians here.

Between Bologna and Cesena.

I have scottish accent dwarves that check all the stereotype boxes, arabian dwarves that live on the surface and trade by land and sea, and inner city dwarves who are not rooted in their own culture and say shit like "my digger" and "where the human women at"

Anyone have a good online resource for someone who's only heard a Welsh accent from Xenoblade to learn a Welsh accent?

American Southern accent. Throws 'em off when the angry dwarf is actually a fucking redneck.

Posh British RP.