Monster Girls Thread/ Monster Girls General

We talk about Monstergirls and build a setting for them. Though we can all post pics and images and art of Monster Girl Encyclopedia monster girls and take about them. But bear in mind this is not KCs MGE canon to the letter. Seriously lads a lot of people have their ideas and they aren't all the same, we can all agree to disagree. Just remember to have fun.

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay homebrew link:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1-khJ4fE5v2MyrumyZoauEJ4VIucMO-kP1MGHNVtaDkc/edit

Dungeon World Monster Classes.
docs.google.com/document/d/1tnxUNkYKWeDtVtyPk8sYAiTsfwBwcNeC1DKg_0GTb8U/edit?usp=sharing

Wikis for popular Monstergirl settings:

Monster Mosume (Everyday Life with Monstergirls):
>dailylifewithamonstergirl.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Monster_Girls_Wiki

Monstergirl Encyclopedia:
>mgewiki.com/w/Main_Page

Monstergirl Quest:
>monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki

So guys, well. To any dudes/men who're in here in these threads long enough to be familiar and or know the Monster Girl Encyclopedia setting which we're basing OUR monster girl setting from. How'd it feel to be/become an incubus?

>mgewiki.com/w/Incubus

Would you encourage other men and boys to fall in love and be with monster girls? Not to mention it is said if you mate with human women as an incubus, said human woman becomes corrupted with Demon Energy and thus progresses into becoming a monster girl. Or in a scenario where you're a parent and realize the highschool boy you're daughter is dating is an incubus when you learn your daughter's boyfriend's parents is male human and monster girl, how'd you react?

...And what would our the Holy Order of our Monster Girl Setting's thoughts on incubized human men be?

Previous thread:

Attached: 1478644116706.jpg (400x450, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOmKuH6WMNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XttN1Xet2c0
mgewiki.com/w/High_Orc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reposting previous worldbuild areas
>>The Order mainland is split into a northern Slavic/gothic styled region, and a southern classical/Southern European styled region, where the Order has its capital,
>To the far north is where the demon Lord has her base, so far it's a blank blot on the map marked with HERE BE DEMONS
>Miscaea (or Misceus) a monster friendly state trying to rebuild it's fallen empire (the Order lands used to be part of it)
>The sea of Knights is the dark edge on the W/NW/N sea with chaos cultists, ghost ships, goth mermaids, and on the edge of it is the deep layer of chaos cultists sea witches
>The southern sea seperates the Order mainland from the desert continent, the land of exotic pelts filled with Brown monstergirls lies on the western coastline
>The southern coast includes rival merchant state factions, a pirate city based out of a shipwreck island, and a series of Amazon tropical islands.
>There's an island of wyvern riders, think of it something similar to Erlic's Melnibone
>Desert Continent has Arabian Nights city-states, nomadic sand elves, Pharaonic ruins whose inhabitants are trying to rebuild their fallen empire and Apophis ruled states.
>The Great North is a subcontinent of Scandinavian/Northern European styled states, with Viking monstergirls.
>Somewhere in between the north and the mainland there are some Duchies/Principates ruled by Matriarchal Vampires
>Zipangu and the Mist Lands off to the eastern sea
>and finally there was talk of a yet unexplored continent or subcontinent ruled by Dragons that is inspired by Savage Land and Chrono Trigger's Prehistoric period
map not related

Attached: 1443989465298.jpg (6000x4000, 4.67M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=DOmKuH6WMNQ

Born
Into a pack
There's no choice
But take orders to rape men

Locked up in my lust
I make love
But the lust still remains

Not content to stop fucking now
Being led by my decadence
Got to plan more love making
Time to fuck my man real hard!

Bringing out my virility
Nothing ventured -- nothing gained
I'm his master and wife now

Bearing the mark of my hickeys
Shedding cum underneath the stars
My man and I love each other!

Oooooooo
Oooooooo

Hear me howl

Time to tell everyone
I have human husband now!

Attached: Hellhound Sexytimes 2.png (1300x1000, 563K)

Is that Yammi? forbidden lore check DC 18

Attached: 1462509496458.jpg (661x935, 326K)

How much business would a weresheep sleep parlor/clinic get?

plenty if you risk falling asleep and summoning a succubus and they offer a good, sanctified and blessed 8 hour sleep

so, I heard something about a Vampire eugenics program, what's that about?

Attached: 1511312608496.jpg (322x363, 37K)

In most cases the whole issue of an Incubus corrupting human women doesn't matter as you definitively have a wife at that point. In a situation like OP's where monstergirls can birth Incubi, human women would likely be very careful about who they have sex with anyway. Of course the Order would hate Incubi and see them as a perversion of the bodies created by the gods.

youtube.com/watch?v=XttN1Xet2c0

The red sun looming
Beating down on our heft
The fallen angels
In our minds are all that's left

Just like the cockatrice
Running wildly on end
We try to absolve our minds
All the souls that we have shend

My blood runs red with rage
But the cravings of the lilim can’t be assuaged
My blood runs red with rage
But the cravings of the lilim can’t be assuaged

Heat of the barrens
Sunburns upon my face
Ruled by incontinence
The demons know no disgrace

Out of the ashes
The wyvern rises still
Passion is calling
To all men who burn their will

Here I am
Lonely and hopeless
Trying to find a connection

On my own
Impenitent wanderer
I am a wind of affection

All men who burn their will

We follow our hearts
To a desolate place
Distort the idols
Then vanish without a trace

Don’t need incentives
The sex provides our thrill
Passion is calling
To all men who burn their will

Wind of affection

(Here you go, but anyone else is free to make a better version.)

Attached: 1457048903845.jpg (451x365, 50K)

It's been a good run, threads.

In for fairies.

Attached: 1520829580727.png (1200x634, 1.02M)

I’m not the expert but it’s something like vampires using their immortality to play CK2 in real life.

No man, don't say such things implying its gonna be ded very soon. We still have a good setup going on. People probably just busy but might come here to post later.

Attached: Will-o-the-Wisp7.jpg (2440x3016, 1.47M)

I’m waiting for it to pick up. I just got up and don’t have the energy to start my own topic.

Is there a third party of pure destructive evil that Order and Demon Lord forces would temporarily join up against yet?

How are we on the corruption schism?

Maybe Chaos? But chaos is pretty chill.

I’ve also thrown out the ideas of having reality splinter the longer the stalemate goes on resulting in ‘fractal knights’ and having a set of ‘true gods’ beings of absolute order dictating things from the shadows.

Maybe not fully evil but the remnants of the precursors are interested in taking the world back.

I like how dark elves were never once mentioned in any thread ever.
Do you perhaps think they have an underempire and just randomly kidnap people then blame it on others to hide their existence.

Attached: 1520684821882.jpg (562x900, 330K)

Honest,y I said as much because I was bumping from page 9 before we were even a dozen posts in.

Granted, these threads seem to have an extremely variable speed, and right now I'm not exactly helping because I'm in a sort of "dormant" state on this topic. I like seeing what people are coming up with, but I don't have a ton to contribute myself.

I'm sure a few of them would raise their perfect husbando butler but I'm sure that would get a little weird. It would probably be frowned upon by other cult members as that's less stock going into a hero bloodline.

Attached: The lack of skirt makes me more aerodynamic.jpg (850x1081, 545K)

>posting Whalerod in this fucking travesty of a thread
Neck yourself and then kys, fag.

I refuse. In fact, I'm off to fine every image I can so I can disgrace your waifu every time we talk about vampires.

You did this to her, user.

In MGE, Dark Elves have been completely monsterized and are a bunch of bdsm sadists.

Heres my lore-
>Dark elves live in the lands of demons.
>They always has an uneasy alliance with the Order.
>The Order would only be willing to help after their people have suffered already suffered at the hands of the demon lord, and leave after the problem has dealt with, leaving Dark Elves bitter at the rest of the civilized races.
>The new Demon Lord sent diplomatic envoys explaining the new deal, and while wary, they entered an alliance (they didn’t want to pick a fight they didn’t have to and felt no loyalty to the Order).
>As such much of monster culture uses dark elf culture as a basis, and dark elves have been completely monsterized over generations.
>Dark Elves have a society of Sado-Masochism and BDSM, and run the slave trade amongst the Demon Realms, both of men and monstergirls.
>their fashion senses include a lot of leather, and they use their wealth to import zebra and leapord Pelts, and are physically gyarus, with some cultural facepaint and dyes to make some ganguros, and tend towards a lot of piercings.
>a lot of monsters will adopt Dark Elf fashion to highlight how depraved and hedonistic they are, or at least that’s how most civilized races view it- some women adopt the fashion upon being monsterized to highlight their depravity- but many monsters are wholesome (or as wholesome as monsters can get) and adopt the look without knowing its hedonistic reputation.

Note-
Vampires result in the children either being vampires or dhampirs. This would complicate their eugenics plan wouldn’t it?

Also I like the idea of a matron vampire having her eugenicist plans constantly being screwed over by horny vampires marrying for love.

Oh undoubtedly. They would have to make sure other vamps stay out of the best mortal stock while also making sure other monsters, mortal girls with shit genes, and even they themselves don't turn their eugenics program into a reverse Hikaru Genji.

>as you definitively have a wife at that point
that only works if incubi were monogamous

Dark elves see taking a man and breaking his will into your servitude as the sign of adulthood, and is forced unto women of 15 to carry out. Most take decades in this task as humans are mostly safe in walled cities, under the protection of other monsters, or already married.
This is a ritual shared with the amazons, which some think might be a type of dark elf with much deeper corruption but while amazons are dominant they don't publicly flog their husband (for one they actually call him husband and not slave) and would prefer it if he wore clothes rather than skimpy gimp suits and rope while blinded and lead by a leash.

>Vampires
Too bad she's not a vampire, retard.

I prefer dark elves being equal parts masochistic as sadist though.

I know. That's what will make it work. Half the fanart makes her vampiric.

Attached: 18234088896.jpg (924x529, 74K)

The masochism comes from being obested with their slave to shirohebi levels but without the ability to set their soul on fire to ensure he remains constantly at her side.

I mean I think a significant portion of dark elves should be the slave in the arrangement.

They are internally.

No

As in in private, but not in public?

That's what I assume. Wouldn't want the neighbors to know about your sick submission fetish.

I don’t know, maybe. I assume while there are cultural customs saying you have to demean slaves, it isn’t considered overly shameful.

As in they're mentally enslaved to their slave, but don't let anyone know it. Especially not the slave.

Okay that could work- but is this something special, or is it a side effect of corruption?

Side effect of corruption and demonic influence clashing with their original culture.

It could but it shouldn't. It's lame. The whole point of the race is it's the group with a unique cultural bias against their men and doesn't coo over them solely because they have a wang. Going "oh no they secretly do" is creatively bankrupt and defeats the purpose

>implying that's even the real exit

Attached: ANILLUSION.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Okay.

So long as there are some openly enslaved dark elves (though of course not to those filthy humans) with maybe some more liberal dark elves outside of their traditional homelands, I’m fine with this version.

Yeah I see that. I just think they should also be codifying the M part of the BDSM culture as well.

Masochism isnt submission.

>openly enslaved dark elves
Don't exist, dark elves are too proud.

Maybe there are some who are more culturally liberal though?
Okay but you know what I mean.

>you take exit
>end up in a meadow surrounded by drunk centaur mares
And that is how user began his own tribe.

Also if you are adark Elf- what better way to assert your societal position than by enslaving other haughty brown elves?

>more culturally liberal
They let their slave wear clothes and don't whip them from time to time just because, but rather because they felt like it.

Then they'd be against slavery in general not have some culturally absurd fetish
Theyd also likely be incredibly patronizing. Or matronizing I guess

Why not? They’d still be pro-slavery, just pro slave instead pro master.

Because then theyd be ridiculed disrespected and probably killed by their family members or associates to avoid shaming their good name.

Ridiculed yes, but that’s there fetish. What kind of grimdark honor killing are you on about?

I’d honestly tell them to avoid monster girls and their relations completely, as these abominations and so called Incubi are horrific corruptions of the human form that should be burned.

Attached: 3E5C97A3-EC3E-4917-91A1-6997D29A9ACB.jpg (400x400, 58K)

Dark elf honor killings. They're cultural sadists. Their sexuality is focused on bloodshed. You seriously think they're going to pass on a chance to shame and murder a rival?

Are we talking about WFB dark elves now? Because those fucks kill each other like skaven.

Who said their sexualize bloodshed? Who said this? This is trash-tier fetish.

It’s besn stated several times- conflicts are resolved through sex. Your family seems weak because your daughter is running around with a space collar? Enslave the head of your rival family and show them who’s boss.

Honestly the Druchii are into some things I doubt the Fallen God herself would be into. Especially Morathi. That woman is a head case and a half.

Pretty much any "dark elf" variant from any setting. They're entrenched in the archetype.

Why wouldn't they be? There's no need to go after other women if you're married to a sex demon that adores you.

Gender disparity.

I don't follow.

>This is trash-tier fetish.
I don't think anyone in a monstergirl thread - an MGE focused monstergirl thread at that - has any room to judge others for their fetishes.

Morathi is a saint of the whorely arts.

Attached: snekpuss.jpg (862x767, 100K)

So many races are entirely female- meaning there are way more women than men in the world- mandating harems for big chunk of men.
Everyone has a right to judge guro.

No, I don't think pedos, vorefags, necrophiliacs or smell fetish faggots have any right to judge gurofags.

>dark elves routinely kill each other over the smallest of reasons, as such they try to have as many daughters as possible to carry on after their inevitable murder
>if a single delf kills a married one she gets her husband, if both were married then one of her daughters can lay claim to him as a prize or he is merely sent to the slave pens and made to work with the other slaves
>Orcs and goblins and barbarian women and even lizard(wo)men routinely invade and steal lots of men away so they have to keep abducting people and keeping a stable human population to prey upon in their vast cities

Even if the gender ratio got that bad, it could easily be solved by having some men have a harem of monstergirls and others knock up plenty of human women. But we;re getting off track here. Since the number one way to become an Incubus is having lots of sex with a monstergirl, they're not exactly going around monsterazing more girls.

Unless there's some women into that.

>smell
Wait, huh? Is this something about perfume, or smelling hair, or...?

Attached: 1514886071307.png (650x650, 126K)

it's a special kind of degenerate

Attached: 872.jpg (1072x1600, 522K)

I was unaware we had vorefags here.

Also there’s no need to get touchy just because your fetish is shit.
True.

>I was unaware we had vorefags here
You bow remember that thread about kaiju monstergirls and how they reproduced by taking men into their vagina where they would then be absorbed by the egg like a giant sperm.

I remember that being briefly discussed and most people not being overly into it.

Also I thought vore was with the mouth specifically.

It's best you don't ask.

Attached: Smoke_SAS.jpg (1920x3453, 501K)

mgewiki.com/w/High_Orc

>I was unaware we had vorefags
Sandworms. And vampires aren't far off.

How are Vampires close to vore? Vore is specifically the swallowing of the whole body, is it not?
A vampire cannot do this unless someone gets off to being "vored" in the sense of having their inside sipped out throw a straw, at which point I feel that's distinct enough to not qualify.
Vampires are closer to a cannibalism fetish, and even then far enough away they're not satisfying anybody who wants that.

There is bloodplay, but the vampires gimmick is being a tsundere oujo.

Having a fetish for blood is far cry from vore, user.

I don't speak moonrunes, what the fuck does that even mean; and why would Vampires, the embodiment of excessive vice and selfishness, be full of "cute quirky" anime tropes?

>He doesn't know about hard vore
Oh sweet summer childe

Because it’s a cute anime setting.

Tsundere is when a girl likes you but can’t admit it so she acts like she hates you. An oujo is an upperclass women, typically condescending- you’ll know her from her signature laugh- ‘ohohohoho’.

I like the idea of Dark Elves using their men as the ultimate utility servant to assist them in whatever role in society the Delf has. Obviously they're aware men have limitations to circumvent that so they use magic stolen from demons to selectively corrupt their husbands with traits of certain monsters they've captured. So for example many Dark Elves in military positions corrupt their men to be highly aggressive pseudo beasts with enhanced senses to detect danger. Meanwhile those elves taking part in high society morph their men for intelligence and thing like toxicity resistance so they have a perfect interpreter/cup bearer/food taster.

Attached: MidnaLinkThrone.jpg (800x1097, 274K)

But a Vampire is supremely confident, owing to them being full of themselves and all. If a Vampire likes you, she's going to own that fact - invite you to dinner, not take her eyes off you. The phrase "Come into my parlour" feels like it'd apply more than "It's not like I like you or anything, baka!". A Vampire would always be completely in control of the situation, and even if something upset that, would never admit they lost control of it at all - a Lord or Lady leads by example and a level head, after all.
They're supposed to have a kind of elegant refinement to them (to contrast with the absolutely horrific bestial nature of what they are; like overcompensating for being a depraved maniac underneath), like the upper class from which they're pulled.

Or at least, that's how I feel they'd more accurately portray their classical depictions. Vampires are nothing if not adaptable, but if you're going for them being that kind of aristocratic "elite of society" type vibe, that's roughly the era of Vampire fiction I'm trying to shoot for.

Less tsun-tsun more that they can’t be seen showing a weak emotion like love, even to their lovers, because it would be improper.

Dark elves get lobotomy. They don't deserve the dignity of battling to the death or their wish of agony.

Attached: Pelinal Whitestrake.jpg (600x517, 57K)

We heard you the first time red order.

Attached: bf949f_5666818.jpg (960x759, 157K)

... So they're Dark Eldar without the "murder is an artform" schtick? They're a bunch of BDSM slavers and people who have given over to any and all depravity?

>no Tio

Attached: american visits japan.jpg (400x225, 32K)

You say that as though dark elves weren't and aren't universally despised.

What would your parents say when they meet her?

"If I pull that off would you die?"

*decomposing noises*

You're a big girl.

Fell right into that one didn't i?

Was getting caught part of your plan?

I FUCKING GET IT!