MTG Fakes Warning

twitter.com/TomoharuSaito/status/973164784873951233

Its ogre. Non foils with the jotc watermark have finally been faked. Nice modern prices you got there. Looks like the reason why fakes for duals and old school cards are still bad is cuz they were apparently working on the hologram and modern shit.

>picture unrelated

Attached: 20180307_192353.jpg (3096x4128, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklotusalbum.imgur.com
villazheng.imgur.com/
youtu.be/1btKaGDB3JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, I have some fakes by the guys who made this new breed of fake

Their easiest way to tell is their printers are literally better than WoTC printers because the colours are richer and deeper

Only affecting modern cards. Doesnt do anything for my life

This is nothing but good news. I'm so fed up with Mtg bullshit and bullshit prices. As long as the fakes are quality I dont give a shit anymore.

Post link or clues I want some

Fuck that's beautiful. I'd ask where to get some, but I'm sure that's a futile effort.

Make a protonmail throwaway account and let us message you for more info. I'm sure we can agree on something to prove we're not WotC or some glow in the dark nigger

>raffs in chinese

Attached: 1501806217763.jpg (900x900, 89K)

It doesn't change anything, holostamp or not, you'll be able to tell they're fake in the same way you're able to tell nonholo are, examining with a spec lens or simply by holding them in your hands.
You'll niggas stupid as fuck.

I meed me some chink fakes help an user out.

Good luck trying to do that at FNM or any tourny

As long as you faggots don't try to trade or sell I don't have a real problem, when the prices are what they are.
Now IF you try to trade/sell fake cards you deserve to be hanged KKK style and if you buy fake when the cards are relatively cheap you're also scum.

Have fun examining your opponent's cards with a jewelry loupe during a match.

Are those VZ new fakes?

>relatively cheap

hi, i'd like you clarify what you meant when you said this. thanks a bunch, friend!

You just need to hold them in your hands or have a real one and quickly compare.
20 bucks a card.

You can't tell while they're still sleeved. Does your store allow you to take others' cards out of sleeves (while not selling/trading)?

So funny seeing kikes being kiked. You speculate in an unrestricted/unsupervised market, you accept the kike prices for squares of cardboard, yet you act surprised and butthurt about very good fakes appearing and circulating. Top kek. This is just the natural evolution of the business. Neckbeards thought they were hot shit for earning money with cardboard, now someone with actual resources is taking over.

I am glad this MtG nonsense is gradually coming to an end. In the future only reserved list will be an actual market and only for very niche collectors.

Wizards will flood the market with RL cards before the die. Maybe the originals will retain their value (which means the RL isn't needed in the first place), but I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Seeing things like this flourish tells a lot about people wanting to play and not being able to due to wizards' retarded business model

I hope mtg ends up as a popular, affordable game and not an investment

>inb4 poorfag
I used to spend more or less 300$ a month on this before realizing it's meaningless if I don't have people to play with.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 16K)

If you have a real one in your hand you can easily tell if the other is fake even inside sleeves and if you suspect a card is fake you can call players out and they will have to take the card out.

What's so hard to understand?

Masters 25 has been their way of "negotiating". They actively support the secondary market and encourage it covertly (their business basically relies on it), yet they somehow have to control the prices as well, and all the masters sets are just that, reprints to manipulate prices.

With the shit quality of modern stock I am still very glad I can buy fake cards for .30-1.5 each that look good and feel good and are undetectable when double sleeved. WotC and all the kikes deserve it for driving the prices to insane heights.

Y-Yikes!

>if you suspect a card is fake you can call players out and they will have to take the card out.

If you want a reputation as a snitch who cries to The Man, sure

Corps usually prefer easy money. Grab cash now no matter how you fuck up the long term business and we'll think about something along the way. This is what's happening at Hasbro and WotC. You have to understand toys are selling less and less and WotC earns more money through inflating the secondary market than building a solid product in the long run.

They know people rather gamble and spend money on packs for a chance to get that 100$ card than spend 3-4$ progressively because you want to play the game that you like so much.

Even if you did have people to play with, I recommend selling your cards for profit and re-buying proxies of them. They're very good quality and cheap, perfect to play.

I have an aquaitance with more than 10k on cards and in the end he's miserable spending so much for fucking paper. You can probably buy his collection for 300 in proxies.

Snitches get stitches and destroyed pissed decks bruh.

I know I should, but I don't really want to risk it in competitive events

>reputation
Lmao who gives a shit.
I'm gonna follow you home and destroy your property bruh.
Have fun being a cheater if that's the path you choose for yourself :^)

>You can probably buy his collection for 300 in proxies.
And?
You can buy fake Rayban for 5 bucks, your point?

My point is proxies are as good as real cards now and it's fucking stupid to spend that much money on cardboard to play a fucking card game.

I only buy MtG cards to speculate and sell to retards like you who are defending that shit overblown product. Hey it works I'm not complaining, but you refuse to see the truth.

The signs are there to indicate hasbro is gearing up to sell WoTC in a couple of years.

I'm not sure who would be in the market to buy, however. Possibly disney if they can figure out a decent way to merchandise the product.

>20 bucks a card
[Good goy intensifies.]

At this rate they're going to sell it for scraps. I hope FFG or some good game company buys it and unfucks it. Or maybe some faggots like Rudy and that chink from Vintage MTG team up in a joint venture and buy it.

What signs are you referring to?

Get a job nigger.
If you're not even willing to pay 200 bucks for your hobby you're not welcome.
You know that Wizards is a billion dollar company, right?
Who says that I agree with the price of cards? Proxies are not the same as real cards, no matter how hard you think they are.

(( ))

>doesn't like proxies
>tells someone else to get a job so they can spend $20 a pop on proxies
U sure r smrt.

got bored in the scalding tarn thread, chico?

there you go user

Attached: clue-token-012-48535-medium.jpg (277x401, 61K)

Proxies don't try to pass for the real thing.

If you're not even willing to spend 20 bucks for a mythic like Liliana or Jace then you're literally a nigger that steels the shoes to some kid because he doesn't want to pay for them.

I want people to be able to play the game but playing Magic is not a right.

*steals

smells like bitter faggotry in here

just let people play however they can, you fucking autists

you're the reason games like this are seen as a refugee for socially retarded people

Attached: 1453579429977.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>hey now magic should be cheaper to play but I still think 80 bucks for a single playset of chink fakes is fair
Here's your (((you))).

>you shouldn't pay for physical goods

If it was a digital game I would agree with you.

Lets say I what to buy some non-power9 fakes for playing with friends. Where should I go? There are many sellers on aliexpress and some independent websites, but they al look really shady

Attached: 17818385_1274071732677016_1916754126503411712_n.jpg (1080x1080, 253K)

This is so fucking bittersweet.

On the one hand, goodbye bullshit prices for fucking cardboard gaming tools. On the other hand, goodbye allure of a collectable trading card game and the mystique of your own slightly unique spellbook of cards.

Goddamn tikkun olam jew niggers.

search for black lotus on aliexpress or villa zheng outside

or jsut for bootlegmtg on leddit

Thanks m8.
So villa zheng shop is on aliexpress too, is it right or does he have an independent website?
Also any customer experience on buying from him?

>that alter
That's a fucking crime. What the fuck is even happening there?

>just let people play however they can, you fucking autists
Nobody really has an issue with chinamen cube sets. Turbo autists have an issue with fake EDH cards assuming you arnt adding Legends enchantments to your precon to shitstomp your low powered playgroup (this would be an issue with real ones too but for different reasons). Ive never seen fakes past the 3rd round of a GP but then again Ive never played against someone with fakes in a sanctioned event that wasnt part of the "MtG is p2w" shortbus.

Buy highest quality stock or they will purposely send you garbage. Also buy multiple orders and seperately, even at top quality you are 50/50 for wrong set symbols, bad color, fuzzy text etc

Highest set would be mix 6.0?
There are 2 villa Zenny shops, one selling sets written red on yellow and the other selling jewelry boxes (?). which one? Also thanks for the multiple sets suggestion

>white enough to afford real cards
>proxyfags get buttblasted and say you're paying too much
>point out their fakes are still pretty expensive in addition to having no long term value
>they get even more upset and call you a poorfag

But MTG is literally pay to win. They are selling loot crates.

Attached: dorritospope.jpg (701x639, 250K)

Im not mad, I make profit from the retards that pay copious amounts for a cardboard rectangle. I still use proxies myself.

Not white enough to dislike getting jewed, apparently. The chinks, poos, Nazis and Communists are all on board together already. Let's get this train moving. We all want better cards.

We're talking thousands if you want to get into something like Legacy the normal way.

That allure has been dead for years, and Wizards ruined it themselves.

ignore villa zheng on aliexpress, they're probably not the real one

yep

Proxies are now higher quality than what WotC produces. The cheap cardstock mtg has been using lately is laughable. At least proxies have some firmness to them.

Nice roleplay but at least you admit it's not about beating the WotC jews, it's about being the jew yourself.

I can't find anything from villa zheng that is not on aliexpress. Got a direct link?

Read the post chain, I said cards should be 20 bucks.
I don't mind reserved list cards being investment vehicles, even if I don't like it.

I dont mind if my cards lose value, I dont make a living off of speculation, I just sell what I have that dont want or resell cheap cards I think will go up in price. The key is beating the WotC jew, they're capitalizing on an unsactioned market that relies on gambling and a secondary market apparently not related to the company.

>That allure has been dead for years, and Wizards ruined it themselves.

Attached: sad smokey.png (281x300, 111K)

>On the other hand, goodbye allure of a collectable trading card game and the mystique of your own slightly unique spellbook of cards.

I think that died with the advent of the internet and the shit WotC policies.

Post link. I want my play set of staples already. Fuck jews of the coast

An elf wearing an animal skull holding a staff with a lot of smoke

>White
>Jewish

your all fags
blacklotusalbum.imgur.com

villazheng.imgur.com/

[email protected]

fuck wizards buy from the chinaman

Attached: dcc6f539a1e0ac8e1ecd0877c93d8eab4098466a03f6b604f32648f7fe830cfb.gif (320x380, 7.88M)

Thanks user.

Thanks user, been looking for the black lotus guy since yesterday when HQ dropped that vid.

Attached: 1520017990733.png (790x773, 83K)

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

China is stepping up it's game.

Just ordered from lotus.

the money I was going to spend on masters 25 has now gone to edh and modern.

your a bro for providing the links.

Attached: 1512944905696.png (337x228, 17K)

That fast?

Attached: d9399baa25d5cbdd0d5181095ed5769f74cd03781ec23234e0db03e06603b224.jpg (1280x1024, 159K)

People just want to play the fucking game man. It shouldn't cost THOUSANDS of dollars to have a playable modern deck. It's a fucking card game, not a used car.

If you can pay for it, you don't deserve it. Perhaps YuGiOh or Pokemon would suit you better.

>I spent $2,000 on card board and need to justify it to myself to not feel like a retard.

Attached: 1480665990494.jpg (485x883, 228K)

You can just play a cheaper game user, that'll suit you.

I hope the chinks keep churning out better and better fakes.

The only ones who are fucked are the retards who believes that cardboard should be an investment.

I do. Magic with proxies is much cheaper.

Attached: 123141245.jpg (388x532, 31K)

I agree but then we have people in the pockets of Chinese bootleggers saying 20 bucks for fake mythics is fine too.

Yeah. I'll agree. $20 for a fake is retarded

so.. which is the fake one on the twitter pic?

Rather pay $20 for a fake than $200 for the real thing. Yes, paying that much for a fake is stupid. But the point is that when the fake is price competitive by 90 fucking percent we have a problem.

YEEEEAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FUCK YES THANK YOU VERY MUCH

FUUUCK YEEEEESSSSS

Why do people think Reserve List cards are immune from faking?

It is difficult to properly age older cards. That's one of the main things. People are immediately going to be suspicious of a fresh looking dual land.

Reported to wotc, enjoy your shutdown :^)

The way the inking is done and was done will never be replicated. Even if it looks perfect to the naked eye, taking a jeweler's loupe to a fake will always give it away as long as the person knows what to look for.

You know the poster isn't VZ, right? It's not even the first time VZ's been shut down. He just reappears with a different name. It's chinese magic.

kiss my ass nigger faggot

Attached: 4459668429510dfd6b5095b34fe983ddc33d4695a9937946bd9710fb7122711d.png (255x248, 77K)

>being this asshurt about affordable cardboard

wotc you should be worried about bigger things.

:^))))))))))))

ONE LESS RESOURCE

I know you're just trolling for (Yous) and congrats on your successful bait. But I'm just pointing out that what you're doing is pointless.

I'm 100% sure WoTC already knows about VZ. They'd have to be retarded not to.

Then again....

Attached: 1512108788243.gif (480x238, 415K)

>he thinks he can shutdown some random user posting links on Veeky Forums by reporting it to wotc

holy shit faggot how old are you?

Attached: 1518395654991.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Is this the "Fuck WotC"-General? Because it could be that they fucked up again.
youtu.be/1btKaGDB3JQ

Attached: IMG_0617.png (2048x1536, 4.68M)

please don't post this, they'll come harder

still funny.

Attached: 1516739000606.jpg (180x157, 10K)

Sales for collectible games have been on the decline in general. To be fair I think that WotC is actually making the smart move by putting out MTG branded board games to make money from that crowd. But for enthusiasts blind bags and scarcity is just untenable.

Jesus Christ, Wizards