Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2111: Elder God Lemonbane Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: 1520913752330.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58421687/#q58422801
youtube.com/watch?v=n1O_aahNV6A
youtube.com/watch?v=Rnjwd16vpPs
youtube.com/watch?v=_aKuVAtYgv4
youtube.com/watch?v=8WvW2de_F3I
youtu.be/bkysjcs5vFU
youtube.com/watch?v=XExBAifo0mM
youtu.be/7tcygOGHsWY
youtu.be/S5o0KaXDlzY
youtube.com/watch?v=YD8sJAZ_qCM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsOaFuHfpKs
youtube.com/watch?v=dCrLMwDz5qE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2-qweU9iQ
youtu.be/5R8wc8fjxNk
youtube.com/watch?v=19b5sXNEsDM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3M9RW6G_FM&bpctr=1520960444
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQMNZw4Izk
youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk
youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E
youtube.com/watch?v=d27YGFyG5Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=UL-N9fJCuh8
youtube.com/watch?v=2HwticOIFwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone give me an example of how Lineage of Warriors from Sailor Moon actually WORKS, both from the series itself and an example from the chain?

I'm having trouble actually visualizing how it functions.

Jumpers, do you ever worry about what happens or will happen to the worlds and the people you leave behind in your chain?

>do you ever worry about what happens or will happen to the worlds and the people you leave behind in your chain?
I usually leave a souvenir to help them along

A little, but I know whoever I appoint as my successor in that world will do their job well as I personally trained them so I know that I can move on with no worries.

Attached: War-Rising Sun.png (431x631, 556K)

Yes, but it's one of those "there's really nothing I can do if I don't get there in time" things. Like how in real life there's really nothing I'll be able to do when the next dinosaur-killer asteroid hits and we all burn in cosmic hellfire.

What perks are there for surpassing your limits?

Attached: gohan can't break limits.png (800x560, 939K)

Isnt meteor a divine alignment?

Hi Roboanon! In the Supreme Commander jump, if you buy a faction's T3 Engineer or T3 Factory Schematic, does it come with:

1. No additional schematics (lower-case 's')?
2. The schematics of the units that factory/engineer would be able to directly produce?
3. The schematics of the structures and units that match the factory/engineer type and faction?
4. The schematics of all structures and units a player could build if they had that factory/engineer?
5. Something inbetween/else? Plus/minus experimentals?

The "Faction Tech Level" entry in the Notes seems to imply it's #3 if you buy a T3 Factory, because it says "buy 3 of each factory type to get all Factions" - but that would cost 2000 CP, which you can't get even taking max drawbacks.

There's also no indication of whether you get any additional schematics if you buy a T3 Engineer Schematic.

Attached: Obsidian Tower.png (1464x292, 138K)

Uncapper in Arifureta, and that one perk in Elona.

So did the guy who was making the Romance of the three Kingdoms ever came back?

Did the Spawn jump not make the cut? I can't find it in the drive.

need a link?

I got the 1.2

>Arifureta

What's that about?

No, it didn't.

It wasn't uploaded so I'm wondering what happened. Did it get rejected?

It wasn't rejected, version 1.4 was uploaded to the Uploads folder. I don't know why it's not there now. No, it wasn't rejected.

I've been looking at the history of the uploads folder and I know someone other than Brutus has been removing things

Give me tales of persecution your jumper has had to deal with.

Attached: 1354148668697.jpg (1280x659, 190K)

>What's that about?

Classroom falls into fantasy world, protagonist gets seemingly stupid class, falls down a hole while in a dungeon and then gets powers from eating monsters. His supposedly stupid class also lets him do stuff like turn monster components into guns and generally makes him really OP. Then he runs around doing dungeons.

Not surprising.

>What's that about?
Class of students get summoned and raised on a pedestal to be heroes with one of them having the Job/Class of Hero. The MC has Synergist as his, he gets bullied because his stats are below average and eventually gets pushed down below into extremely dangerous dungeon.

He goes insane and gets pretty strong. For some reason after the first book/chapter he decides not to pursue revenge and it just isn't as fun to read.

Yeah, shitposters have done that in the past.

Wasn't the lastest version he showed to the thread 1.3?

>book/chapter
Meant book/volume. Dunno how I messed that up.

No wonder I can't seem to find DYN there

Yes archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/58421687/#q58422801
1.4 wasn't posted to the thread, only the discord.

It allows your descendants to inherit your magical transformed states. A good example is to say that if you can transform into a "magical girl/warrior" form then they can do so as well alongside inheriting a natural talent for any conventional skills that you have developed over the course of your career, such as a proclivity for a specific martial art or even skill at cooking. Of course their form might not be exactly identical to yours or even have the same powers (as is the case of Chibiusa and Usagi) but the perk means that they have the latent ability and talent to change into a magical girl or transforming hero like you did.

Valeria rejected it

Was it even finished?

Apparently there is one perk missing but it looks like it can be jumped.

All the time. No benefactor means no time stop. Sad as his friends of old dies so long ago.

Half-ghost in DP. Hunted by humans and most ghosts.
Outsider from Dresden Files. I felt it was the truest origin to take. Not many people liked me after finding out and the Outsiders hated me as well. :(

Post music so I can work on my WIP

Attached: *teleports behind you*.png (560x530, 176K)

youtube.com/watch?v=n1O_aahNV6A

youtube.com/watch?v=Rnjwd16vpPs

youtube.com/watch?v=_aKuVAtYgv4

In Ravenloft, what can I expect to happen if knowledge of my multiple Bluefeathers becomes common? With one drawback the Dark Lords know I have "some" way out. But if I crank that up to everyone knows about the Blue Feather and that I have a few (3). What can I expect?
Happy, fun times with lots of new friends?

Here you go!
youtube.com/watch?v=8WvW2de_F3I

Sometimes I forget this is weebcentral youtu.be/bkysjcs5vFU

youtube.com/watch?v=XExBAifo0mM

youtu.be/7tcygOGHsWY

youtu.be/S5o0KaXDlzY

>Blocked in Burgerland
Nani

What are some good waifus who would be just as excited to have a harem as Jumper? Bonus points if she likes to show off while naked

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8sJAZ_qCM

Harem for her personally or be leader of Jumper's harem?

We need a new drive and a new standard ruleset. Having to search the archive or beg the thread for pdfs you missed is bullshit, as is the OP promoting Quicksilver's outdated rules.

Madaraki Fran , better since she is fine with being dismantled and reassembled without painkillers

Attached: madaraki-sisters.png (372x397, 131K)

All the unit schematics that T3 factories can produce. Meaning a T3 Land Factory comes with Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 land unit schematics.

When I put that note down I was thinking of a single type. Like buying all three faction LAND factories to get all 3 factions land unit schematics.

No additional schematics with the engineers, just more effective engineers from the get go.

Sorry for the wait and the confusion.

>as is the OP promoting Quicksilver's outdated rules.
there are new rules?

Here you go:
youtube.com/watch?v=vsOaFuHfpKs

Attached: d988a5132523ad0c60bbcaa923ee6931.jpg (800x800, 32K)

Nero from Fate.

Report and ignore, stomper. It's just thread politics.

I know I talk about platoon a lot even though I've been to many jumps since but I see it as my defining jump so please forgive me. Me and a few of my men were doing advanced recon and were captured by the enemy and during this time the war was going bad so I can understand them being bitter. They wanted to know about things I couldn't tell them, as in things I would have no knowledge in like "Where is General location" or "Give us your documents" and when I answered how I would know such a thing or why would I have documents with me whiles going into enemy territory scouting? They would accuse me of hiding something and being a smart Alec then try to torture me with out even changing questions and then eventually they stopped asking questions all together and some of my men didn't survive the interrogation. It was bad but would have been much worse if Oleg hadn't called in favors from allied partisans to help find us and put on his old uniform to infiltrate and rescue us.

Attached: War-Surrender.jpg (700x481, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dCrLMwDz5qE

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2-qweU9iQ

Would the heartbreaker power work for cheesing exquisite bride obsession in exalted?

Actually, regardless of her habit of severing ties, would it work on adorjan?

youtu.be/5R8wc8fjxNk

If it makes things easier on ya user, I removed the old version of the jump that I uploaded.

Create the successor to jumpchain CYOA and do as you see fit.

t.Digger

Nothing in Exalted is immune to mental influence unless specifically called out on it, and most of those are to specific methods, this includes the Yozi. Thing is, you couldn't stop her from deciding to sever ties, because Freedom Lets Go is literally a fundamental part of her.

But i could turn them back on whenever she does so.

Like some demented soap opera where somebody erases something, and then they turn around for two seconds and someones snuck in a written it back down.

...that was sillier than i thought it would be.

There's no reason to care if time stops when you leave. Unless you're like this guy , but for me, there's no sense in getting worried. It's just one world among the many. Things will likely go back to something resembling the way they were. If not, it's probably because you've altered the setting in some fundamental way, either for the better, in which case you do the best you can, or for worse, where you don't care.

So just T1-3 units, not any structures (since factories can't produce structures and can't produce Experimentals)?

So 800 CP to get all T1-3 air/land/sea units that a Faction's factories can build?

So intent is that we can't buy T1-T3 structures in bulk, so to speak, like we can units, only those specifically listed?

Do any schematics (and thus units/structures) we get, that we didn't get via CP, work post-jump?

Is it a difference between lore and game that game doesn't allow ACUs and Engineers to build units unless they are Experimentals? Because jump has ACUs and Engineers able to build anything while game only allows them to build structures and Experimentals.

That's okay, thankyou for replying.

I know my taste maybe different from most of you all so please forgive me for my bad taste in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=19b5sXNEsDM
youtube.com/watch?v=G3M9RW6G_FM&bpctr=1520960444
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSQMNZw4Izk
youtube.com/watch?v=jsdawgd0azk
youtube.com/watch?v=DKJObuaC27E
youtube.com/watch?v=d27YGFyG5Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=UL-N9fJCuh8

Attached: War-Radio.jpg (1024x653, 167K)

You should also keep in mind that another fundamental part of the Silent Wind is that she teaches lessons of pain and loss to those she loves.

The power from Worm? Doesn't that need some kind of brain/nervous system, which Adorjan doesn't have?

But yeah, you could probably use it in some way to cheese Exquisite Bride Obsession. Cheesing the Acts of Villainy isn't exactly hard, you don't really need special powers do so.

Hell, I think it'd actually make it harder to cheese EBO, because you just hit 'em with Heartbreaker... and now you probably need a new target.

youtube.com/watch?v=2HwticOIFwA
Good Luck user! Have a Liara for your enjoyment.

Attached: Fuck(ing)Asari.jpg (736x936, 83K)

I am immune to wind damage. Mostly.
I have items for it but have yet to find an actual perk to do so. Well, persona might count as it has null/drain wind as an option.

Still need a way to deal with that part of her personality though, wind immunity is only a stalling tactic.

Probably, but I'm going to claim jump fiatand then go check because I kinda need that and I cant think of a replacement if it doesnt work.

AoV says once per session, so in theory it can only be used once every few days. But yeah, walk up to random girl, whammy, down a point of limit.

Given that Dragon, an AI, could trigger with powers there is evidence that requiring a brain or nervous system is not necessarily required (remember that the shards and entities resemble crystals) - That said, the restrictions the Passenger itself puts on the power might require such.

Affirmative. Structures are separate.

Affirmative.

Affirmative. The CP ones are more to give you a giant head start and a guarantee to have them. Any schematics to get by yourself in Jump should work post-jump.

Affirmative.

Kinda, yes. It is working more off of just logic. The ACUs and engineers are advanced enough to build antimatter reactors, energy-to-matter converters, Quantum Gate structures, and the highly advanced experimental units. Thus, the only limitation to the constructing of far less advanced units like a basic T1 tank should just be a lower rate of construction and possibly even resource efficiency. Not having that ability (ACUs and Engineers building everything) makes a lot of sense as a gameplay limitation, none as a thing in lore.

>I am immune to wind damage.
She's a Yozi, not simply "wind." She could pull out a daiklaive, or use a variety of other methods of direct attack... But she's more likely to destroy the things you love, as a lesson on loss and pain.
Besides which, re-applying Heartbreaker's power on her would require that she be both present (you can't manipulate those who aren't there) and not in motion (because of her Perfect Dodge.)

she can't leave malfeas/ceclyne, right?

So, there's things like the Pods, Feather, Evil Pieces, that turn people into companions. Is there anything like those for making people followers instead?

No, but remember these points:
Malfeas is huge. Continent sized, with many layers.
Cecelyne is infinite in size. There's a reason she's called the Endless Desert.

I don't actually plan to spend much time in the demon realm.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

Don't mind me, just figuring out an outcome for something.

Attached: 741.jpg (748x784, 52K)

Correct.

Is there anything in lore about Commanders designing/kitbashing their own units/structures?

>I'm going to claim jump fiat

Assuming you did that, some of her attack charms give her bonuses to dealing damage against those she loves-and negate any hesitation on her part towards doing so. Insanity is a dangerous thing in a Yozi, making her love you more would drastically decrease your survival chances.

There is the Fatboy.
>The Fatboy is a military modification of an old UEF civilian vehicle called the Little Boy. Little Boys are first-wave colonization vehicles, bringing a shield generator, large nanolathe facility, refuel/repair facilities for aircraft, amphibious travel, and crew spaces for a crew of about a hundred. One Little Boy is everything colonial pioneers need to get a colonial base up and running. All well and good until a UEF combat engineering officer, Lieutenant Hall, looked at the Little Boy and realized it could make a wonderful military asset if you stripped out all the crew spaces and storage, replacing them with armor, power systems, and weapons. The militarized version of the Little Boy was promptly nicknamed the Fat Boy by UEF soldiers.

Well, there were really only three ways that could go, and it looks like my gambit played off. Thanks, X-Men Movies!

Attached: MY GRANDA'S DECK HAS NO PATHETIC CARDS.jpg (480x360, 42K)

I'll see them again.
Someday.

So I've got a dumb Geneforge question. What exactly is essence? Is it just mana or what?

Attached: 26bca8f530c68692f0e6813e95fadc1e.jpg (1100x1320, 337K)

Friendly reminder that all you goys are doing is writting your own Ready Player Ones and not even getting paid for it

Attached: fca7e883ec6a05fb7fc234af784f147d44a76f2d2dc2b61d4cad98f5348fcca8.png (570x312, 17K)

Life energy. Sorta like chi, but less explosive.

Considering how RP1 looks to be turning out, I'm okay with this.

So it looks like some kitbashing at least is doable. Thanks.

Please don't remind me of that shitty book again.

Nope. Though she could appear in your dreams, and probably can use a variety of other ways to contact you. I wouldn't be surprised if she could use her telepathic "speech" to talk to you from another realm of existence.

More like, continent-sized for a single layer. But yeah, huge. HUEG.

Which is why I don't really get why people get so angry about older chapters. Then again, I often have a hard time getting why people are blindingly angry about anything, especially if it's not happening to them.

Attached: a0c.gif (550x306, 5.94M)

What a terrible gif, delet it immediately

Magneto helmet?

In geneforge essence is basically a mix of biological material, mostly things like amino acids, and magic. Basically it's a combination of magical power and the necessary building blocks of life.

Unlike some people I have enough self-respect and admiration for the medium not to peddle my trashy fanfiction as a worthwhile product.

At least our some of our writefagging isn't chockful of references.

Get back in the box.

>implying

Sir Lancelot himself was just Chrétien de Troyes' self-insert OC.

>But yeah, walk up to random girl, whammy, down a point of limit.
...You're also going to have to marry them though, that's the point of Exquisite /Bride/ Obsession. And you need to genuine want to do so, since you need an intimacy.

That should work fine, yeah. Remember to hand those out to everyone you care about too, just in case she decides she'd like to drive them insane too.

Arthurian legend was a mistake.

Unless I misunderstand what the word intimacy means in this context, I just need to arrange things for them to do so. So pick someone who doesn't like me, and then whammy.

I think.

>not naming your ship after the cutest grease monkey
Man, this guy has some shit taste.

Attached: 582EFC37-4C49-4295-8EE7-938872CFC933.jpg (1171x655, 170K)