Now Neither of Us

What's the protocol for what to do when meeting an alternate-dimension/alternate-timeline/clone/doppelganger/mirror-world-entity version of your character?

Attached: 18821.jpg (1122x1000, 271K)

Highlander.

I have a plan for this in mind. Not for a character, for me.

I've already discussed this with my doppelganger not kidding either, he posts on /a/ and we somehow encountered each other one time and we both agreed that the concept of killing each other would be stupid, since we would be much better aided by working together to take over the world.

Classically they will be evil and/or try to kill you. So to avoid that situation, kill them first.
I know this sounds like a self fulfilling whatever or the like but it's not.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Fist bump.

Nod, wave, then be on your way.

>Good Cestree and Evil Cestree
>Evil Cestree is exactly the same as Good Cestree, except a lot more sarcastic

Attached: 1465893633471.jpg (600x620, 214K)

Attached: scottishness.gif (720x404, 3.11M)

According to Mewtwo, all creatures have an innate aversion to creatures that are too similar to themselves, and will fight in order to prove superiority as a necessity of establishing their identity.

Attached: pokemonfacts-01-mewtwoblue-56d3d47b5f9b5879cc8d8078.jpg (768x512, 51K)

>IN THIS 'ERE MOMENT, I BE ENLIGHTENED
>NAE O' THE THE BLESSINS' O' SOME SMELLY SASSENACH, BUT CAUSE I BE EMPOWERED BY ME OWN SHILLELAGH

Attached: 58d.png (480x480, 202K)

finding a GM that isn't shit

Eat their brain and gain their knowledge.

Not specifically, but you can apply Twin Plan, Type III - Indistinguishable, with further adjustments for even higher degree of similarity.

>space marine plans

I start speaking in alliteration. If he replies in kind, he's me from after the point I came up with my clone contingency plan and we link up as allies. If he doesn't, he's either from before that when I was a little shit or from a dimension different enough to prevent him from reaching the same conclusions as I did. In those cases, I spike his drink and keep him I the basement in case I need a kidney later.

Have sex.
It's the only logical answer.

Attached: 1477956031617.jpg (691x470, 58K)

We immediately try to kill each other. No words between us. How ever many survive are the real ones.

>you go for it, but get rejected

What they said

Attached: jet-li-vs-jet-li-the-one.jpg (1200x791, 108K)

If you would fuck your alternate universe self, wouldn't that imply that alternate universe you would have a similar idea?

This is obviously a trick. I will not be so easily fooled!

Knowing me I'd try to seduce me.

Who knows how long ago the timelines diverged? Alternate me could have turned out as anything from a wannabe gangster to a basketball star, or could've died in the womb the night my mother was almost shot in this universe, or could've been born female, or any number of other things.

How am I supposed to know what alternate-me's sexual proclivities would be!?

Characters too pure to ever really be evil are the best.

I had a character who was about to go through a portal back in time to warn the party of dangers ahead. His plan was to recruit his Beta Self to find the time portal again and start using it to recruit an exponentially growing army if himselves.

However, Beta Self was going to murder him and assume his place with the Alpha Party. Sadly this character actually died before going through the portal so this never got to happen.

good point
let's change the plan to rape

Would it be sex or masturbation?

You never know unless you try 8D

Attached: Fxt0M.jpg (990x955, 104K)

Well, I've recently gotten an ability in one of my games that lets me summon an alternate timeline version of my character for a brief period of time- 5hey're even statted out for combat.

Though the only reason that they're willing to fight is because apparently *every* other version of my character got the ability as well, so there's the chance that they'll get stranded if the one who summoned them dies (even the one I was playing got summoned once). Now, assuming they're still around once combat is over, they aren't usually too pleased about it; one even threatened to kill our Paladin (who he had killed in his timeline).

That's a really neat way to do it. Props to you and your gm.

I love this trope. Fixed points in time and space across universes.

Seconding this. It makes regular summoning spells seem very lame in comparison now.

Can't help but think of Valentine actually. It definitely seems like it would be fun to act out.

Attached: The President.png (219x251, 73K)

It was really my GM's doing- I got it after I died while in another reality and started to play an alternate version of my first character (who I retired from the campaign). I roll a d50 every time I want to summon one of the alternate versions, with a 50 summoning the original.

There are only four possible options: violence, sex, violent sex, or sexual violence.

Both of me would fuck me. Neither of me would get fucked by me.

Whelp, this thread was over pretty fast.

First thing I do is ask for him to show me the secret handshake.
If he refuses and tells me secret handshakes are lame and he'd never have come up with one, I shake his hand in the normal fashion, knowing we'll be getting along swimmingly.