How sassy can a sorceress afford to be?

How sassy can a sorceress afford to be?

Attached: ojou seska.png (254x332, 28K)

With 18-20 charisma she can be as sassy as she wants to be.

sounds about right!

Attached: smug .jpg (108x201, 35K)

Depends on the setting

>afford
You need to pay money to be sassy?

At my table, yeah.

Snark costs extra.

My sorcerer has a CHA of 24. He's so sassy the straight guards in town blush when he walks by.

>Neither the darkest shade, nor the sting of viper's scorn, nor even the tongues of shriekng sass, shall place the sorceress beyond the reach of the Witch Hunters!
Go forth, my minions! Repel their shade-casting with the light of the Holy See. Leave no sassful shrew unpunished!

Attached: witchhunter lantern horror.jpg (1000x754, 1019K)

In the name of equality, ANYONE should only be as sassy as they can afford to be. A 130 lb guy/girl should not mouth off to a 240 lb guy/girl

Yeah but I dont care if you're a fat slob when I have magic

Depends on how powerful they are or how good their charisma/bluff is.

Good thread

It is, isn't it?

Depends mostly on the state/strength of the sorecress and the situation she finds herself in. I imagine a sorceress with her magics expended, cast out in exile and hiding in a grotty inn somewhere incognito can't sass much.

More importantly: can a sorcerer afford to not be as sassy as possible?

Most likely not; being sassy is probably the way a sorceress shows off her power without displaying it. If a gal in a robe or not wearing much is being a sassy bitch all over town, she's liable to end up poorly unless she's got the magic power to back it up. So it's a mark of her skills/power. The more powerful, the more sass. Of course should she be weakened/lose her powers, she'd still need to keep up the sass or people will suspect.

Depends strictly on her supernatural, social, and political power. Well, also potentially on physical power, but usually only if she's some kind of magic-using monster.

>Not having a snark jar at your table

fuck off, seskaposter
you keep making those retarded ass fucking non-threads just posting panels from that manga and asking a singular quesiton about that character, I keep seeing them and they are all pointless to shit
you goddamned faggot

depends on her complexion

I like them and sometimes good stuff comes from them.

Keep it up, Seskaposter!

whew

will do!

Attached: totally salty.png (131x277, 20K)