>knows the rules better than anyone
>helps out players struggling with mechanics or getting into the story
>always brings snacks for everyone
>one day start new campaign
>he shows up with pic related as the art for his half elf wizard character
>ask him why he decided to play a woman this time
>says he isn't
What do you do?

Attached: _cm__totsuka_saika__cropped__by_gomicake-dbqilzi.png (800x879, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/Aspel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does he himself look like?

Let him. Who cares? Gender doesn't real

Ask him to not let magic be underpowered again since this is obviosuly a fire emblem campaign.

Kick him out. It's magical realm bullshit, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to justify their fetish

Can't wait to see how many replies this gets

It's a trap!

If my post ends in evens he's a slightly overweight neck beard but with good hygiene. Odds, he' a tall skinny and awkward looking guy. Dubs, he's as smol and qt as the boi in the pic but dresses like the average man. Trips+, the pic comes to life and marries me

>tranny janny strikes once again

>things that never happened the post

you know what to do.

Attached: 1511580441231.jpg (896x960, 99K)

no i wouldnt let him do it

Great job reading the thread title

I mean if he's gonna play it well I don't mind.

There aren't many objectively bad character concepts, just players who can't pull them off.

I agree. Biological sex does but even that has a couple exceptions and a slight gradient. Gender is more of a social construct with biological ties, and realt has more to do with your brain chemistry. I’ve met women with dicks who are more womanly than some bio females I know. Though I do think having more than cis male, cis female, mtf, ftm, and agender is getting kind of silly.

gotta post these here too, just in case

pastebin.com/u/Aspel

Attached: rarekindofpokemon.jpg (570x410, 36K)

cant take my eyes off that head

Attached: iwonderwhattheirsongsarelike.jpg (1455x1200, 279K)

Point out that the character looks a little girly and might be confused for such in game, implore them to reconsider.
If they insist, you can make it a side plot or something.

>why yes I am a moderator on an important internet community
>I use my position to raise awareness of our struggle
>thank you for respecting my pronouns
>wanna go back to my place?
>no?....oh....that's okay

Attached: wojak-woman-crying.jpg (845x555, 104K)

Looks Andre the fucking Giant right next to conehead too

Say:
>"Oh, I thought it was a female"
And laugh.

But again, I tend to interact with people irl.

Call him a fag. But, if the other players are cool with it and he's not a creep about it he's good to go. He will get bullied by NPCs though

Setting? Context? Anything else to at least try and make me believe in your shitpost?

Anyone here who remembers aspel's shenanigans? The pastebin is great for laughs, but irl stuff would be fun to read too.

>Okay, whatever dude. Start rolling up your stats.

>not reading the title

Attached: 1424017745503.png (217x278, 32K)

>tranny janny getting mad people aren't playing along his retarded ERP

>autist getting mad for being in the wrong

Attached: 24893-gcjb0c.jpg (545x462, 134K)

You'll never look like the thing in your OP just so you know

so people are getting along that erp`? are you sure they arent humoring you just so you wont go and shoot up a school?

Attached: avc.jpg (484x750, 74K)

Bend him over the table in front of the other PCs and take him raw. If he still wants to play as the same character after that then, and only then do you allow him to do so.

Attached: 1519486716181.png (600x550, 307K)

Attached: Social Combat.png (715x501, 219K)

You claimed that OP was trying to pass of their faggy erp as something that actually happened and you got buttblasted when people called you out on your illiteracy. There's literally nothing you can do to save face

>call someone applesponge for being a retarded shitposter
>he goes absolutely bananas across multiple threads and starts spamming tranny shit

I didn't realize it was Power Word: Enrage Retard

I never claimed this bullshit happened, all I claimed is this yet ANOTHER thread tranny janny uses to push his fetish/lifestyle
He probably never leaves the house

is there a particular connection with playing RPGs and either:
a) liking boys who look like girls, or
b) being a boy who likes looking like a girl?
because I swear I see more of it here than on any other board

Attached: 1518549107479.jpg (540x540, 44K)

>a) liking boys who look like girls, or
>b) being a boy who likes looking like a girl
It's a clear case of the game of pretend and roleplaying, don't you think?

Finally deleted your shitty orc thread when it didn't pan out like you wanted, huh?

No, it's just the traveling trap fetishists migrating here after getting kicked off some other board. I'm pretty sure they started on /jp/, although it's not out of the question that they came from [s4s]

>Brandon, I told you three times this was a moderately gritty mecha campaign
>If you're going to play a trap at least come back with someone who wouldn't die horribly while operating heavy machinery.

Attached: brow.gif (960x720, 358K)

Jannies can't delete threads, you retarded newfag

There's an overlap between the dude who wants to play-pretend he's Ignatius the Paladin who fucks succubi on the down-low and the dude who wants to play-pretend Cornelia the elven maiden.
Difference is Ignatius is actually Larry the accountant who knows Ignatus is a power fantasy for once a week while Cornelia is actually Dylan the tranny who thinks if he wishes upon a star really hard he'll become a real girl one day

It's more of a connection between frequenting Veeky Forums and liking boys.

He's the best player in the group so who cares. Better than the other autists who take an irl minute to respond to the simplest prompts.

Better?

Attached: image.jpg (400x746, 158K)

He'll have to wear it in a bun or something during active duty but sure, as long as you aren't actually just playing Griffith.

Attached: shrugs.jpg (500x715, 100K)

I agree. Gender (and gender identities) is a debunked theory from the 50s. Biological sex is what matters.

Attached: 1454506345895.jpg (510x506, 43K)

>I never claimed this bullshit happened
I never said you did. Your lack of reading comprehension is showing again. I'll try to make it easier for you
>OP makes a post with the title making it clear this did not happen and is a hypothetical situation
>you were smart enough to see OP was posting about something that didn't happen
>you were not smart enough to see OP never claimed it happened and was asking what others would do in that situation
>you were outed as a brainlett and tried to use OP's mental illness and position as a janitor as a deflection
>you continue to have a cranial collapse as the thread goes on

>brainlet
Jesus it's one from r9k, I'll take the tranny over you any day

i just joined this thread because I thought there might be a qt trap here

>always been a great to have
>immerses himself in rp
>knows the rules better than anyone
>helps out players struggling with mechanics or getting into the story
>always brings snacks for everyone
>wants to play an eccentric cross-dressing wizard

I see no problem with this and I adjust my new campaign to be slightly less serious. If some ADHD fucktard or some SJW on a political crusade wants to play Felix Argyle for two sessions before he'll get bored of it, that's another issue.

Allow it, but give him a penalty against traps for the laughs.

>Though I do think having more than cis male, cis female, mtf, ftm, and agender is getting kind of silly.

It makes sense given how many different societies have constructed gender differently throughout history. The Buginese people of Sulawesi have five genders, India has the hijra which is roughly analogous to trans women, Two-Spirits from a bunch of Native American tribes which could be of any biological makeup, etc. If gender is a spectrum, it makes sense that lots of different cultures sliced it up in different ways, kinda like how English divides the visible light spectrum differently than Russian does (English has dark blue and light blue but Russian treats them as distinct colors, siniy and goluboy). And that's still not including intersex people, people with atypical chromosomes or hormonal developments, etc. Like, did you know that there are actually six primary sex karyotypes? They just usually (but not always!) develop into what we typically call male and female. It's really fascinating stuff once you dive into it.

A good player can make anything work so whatever. I'd say no if I didn't know him but I can trust my best players to run basically anything, so I assume the same must be true of this guy.
That said it is absolutely a fetish thing.

Of course you did.
The only "qt trap" in this place is a skinnyfat balding hon in his mid thirties who might also be into black guys, you into that?

Let him play obviously.

With the right amount of substances in my body I will penetrate just about anything including things I am not into.

Why are you so angry?

40k General had one recently, maybe it's still around

>Aspel
Christ, that's a name I haven't heard in ages. What brought them up?

But I have my eyes on (you)

That's Supreme Emperor of Faggots to you, cunt

You people are fucking disgraceful

I thought he would be relevant to this thread. Care to share any stories from wodg? I wasnt there when he was the most active.

sure about that?

Attached: Gwyndolin_what.jpg (368x720, 193K)

If he's fun to play with and is really good at the game, who gives a shit? Let him play what he wants, and if it ends up being disruptive, THEN you can do something about it.

Honestly, if he were a good player, I'd let him go for it, and I say this as a guy who has a severe distaste for traps and homos. A good player could actually draw out some interesting points and topics of such a character to the point where it's genuinely excellent from a story perspective, which is something that's sorely lacking by 99.9% of people, even those who have a personal relation to such things.

Of course, I'd let him play a murderhobo if he was as good as you said just because he could probably do it justice as well.

Attached: 1500907229437.jpg (1280x1013, 235K)

I was until you asked.

Perfect, then start saying disparaging things about trannies and when he shows up to call you spongebob you can make your move

is this how baiting works user, because I would never!

I'd allow it.

Attached: Solaire and Gwyndolin.png (1047x1280, 818K)

Fuck him roughly and make him mine.

Play as normal?
I don't see the issue here

Real Griffith would be running NERV, not piloting a mecha.

real griffith would be too focused on sucking Fuyutsuki's dick and playing dress up for influence in Seele

Attached: uncomfortable workplace environment.jpg (562x540, 49K)

boys should not be this smug

Obviously you need to make a ladyknight to punish the smug out of him

>tranny janny deletes "wrong fetish" thread
>his ERP tranny thread is still up

And he thanks you for the bump.

hi newfriend

Another bump! You must really love tranny characters. Tell us about yours, fellow fetishist

I'm not the one you were replying to earlier.

all I'm implying is that he could have used sage

Sage is a cute name. What's class is he?

A sage obviously, what else?

>him kyle
>him that guy
>he play qt elf witch
>he show pic for character
>i have boner
>says its a he
>still have boner
>now im feggit

why this allowed ?

Because you are feggit

not feggit. he am girl look

Not gay as long as the skirt stays on.

>tfw ADHD fucktard
It hurts user, I try my best, but in the end I am still inherently a bad player :(

Warn him that he's about to march straight into my magical realm of his own volition and as such I'm not taking any responsibility for what's about to transpire.

Attached: perverts.png (1127x678, 751K)

Assuming the player is good, I'd roll with whatever he wants. I do stuff in my game that, if it got greentexted, would look retardedly magical realm since sexual themes crop up in my games fairly often. But no one complains when it properly suits the setting and theme of what's going on.

Then again maybe he's a degenerate and will sink the game.

Why are you making shit up? Do you need attention this much?

I think you mean gender is a Spook.

Attached: 1a43328a0fc0431d70df5b30d9b14b76c8384f08.jpg (613x771, 43K)

Let him play a trap.

If a player is good, then he'll probably be good regardless of what he plays. If he's shit, then the same applies. If past experience has been positive then I'm going to give the benefit of doubt.

>mtf, ftm
And here I thought the point was to present as the other gender than what their biology would indicate and therefore not needing distinct classification, not some halfway special snowflake.

>agender
Complete tumblr poppycock.

GRRRRRRRIIIIIITHIIIIIIIIIIITH

>"It's ok and fun to try new things, user. I had an idea in mind I think I might use it"
false hydra

meh, let him stretch his legs. He'll (probably) get bored of playing a gimmick

Get out of here, you fucking freak

Attached: oh shit.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>that pic

R.I.P. Billy