Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Azyrite Poem Edition

Previous Thread : Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Thread Question
Would you like to see the rise of minor or vassal gods? If so what kind of gods? Do you feel the same about chaos? How would you feel about Human great Horned Worshipers?

Attached: 1500527687227.jpg (491x255, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/13/help-us-choose-an-army/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tiny dawi beards right in my face

Attached: dawi.png (265x298, 22K)

Deepkin fucking WHEN

Attached: RumourEngine-Jan9jw.jpg (450x450, 18K)

First for Sylvaneth!
The Deepwood stirs!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1003x1000, 142K)

Can you fuck a dryad? And if so can she get pregnant?
What does a half human dryad look like?

Waddling Dawi butts in my face at some point.

Attached: dawi movement.png (1115x324, 106K)

ITS 19:06 O'BONG
WHERE
ARE
THE
NEWS

Heh, don't worry the other ones are 40k

an underground transport for deep striking is what they need

Attached: Dark_Iron_Mole_Machine_SoO.jpg (887x591, 91K)

>t.Nagash

Attached: IMG_3353.jpg (800x450, 62K)

You called?

Attached: ccca12c94fb5c6d74356c0dfd11ab89b_original.jpg (639x359, 46K)

I know absolutely nothing about drill design but I'm going to ahead and say that that's a shitty drill design.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEWS

dryads reproduce asexually
like most other non human races

This
I also wish they had some fun rules like being able to build scenery in game.
I want my matches to turn into Minecraft.

Attached: Dispossessed battletome.png (736x134, 8K)

am I going ott with mixing these kits?

Attached: arkanauts.png (3013x1535, 6.34M)

But can you fuck it?

They actually look better than the actual guys.

In 2-3 hours a GW show start at GAMA.

What kind of quote is this? Tell me more.

Actually, it's pretty good for an excavator that needs to be able to open up the drills to allow units within the machine to exit directly into the breached area. It's basically just a tricone drill, albiet in a slightly unusual orientation. Which are exactly what is used today to drill wells into earth.

Can you fuck Plant? If yes go fuck cactus

I had a feeling there was a decent chance I was totally wrong.

Attached: 1519671087810.jpg (3000x3420, 306K)

Yeah, and the model can actually put together in a proper tricone. The bits themselves fold out, too to allow you to either mount a hatch for transports or weapons platforms.

It's actually incredibly good drill design, though possibly put together wrong. Tricorn drills are exactly what you want for sustained excavation, as opposed to something like an augur.

Attached: Tunneller 03_zps5gdgfrgb.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

No worry, fampai. Most people have never seen a tricorn bit before. It's probably why that one was put together backwards.

Arkanauts and Ironbreakers?

Oh awesome, nice to hear.
Yeah I figured if it's Barak Thryng they'd take a lot of the old ironbreakers/irondrakes into their ranks, plus I think arkanauts are a little too sci-fi.

that's hella gay man

But I thought Mantic only made trash and Happy Meal toys. x_x

Reposting my first skeleton (and first painted model in years)

His base isn't done but the rest of him is. Aside from that little splotche of paint on the spear haft I notice.

Should I change the color of the shield to red, maybe, so there's not so much purple?

Attached: 20180313_115059.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

post yfw today's reveals are only for 40k

Attached: 1445735339157.png (357x313, 21K)

funny by giving them a proper beard they look so much better

>a little too sci-fi

I kind of have a hard time believing that the guys with a shitload of guns, flying gunships with giant cannons and gatling guns don't somehow just wipe out pretty much every other faction in seconds. The difference in tech is absurd.

Maybe add red to the shield to break it up a bit. Other than that Pier is a promising young first skellybro.

But there's a reason they wear those suits and helmets. They'd fucking die without them doing the stuff they do.

We you could cut a hole on the side.

It bugs the hell out of me too. It’s JUST a bit too advanced.

Resize and flip your image, famalamadingdong. We don't need a gajillion pixels of a unit that runs in squads of 40. Looks decently enough, though. I'd keep the shield purple and give him spoopy eyes instead.

Humans have skyships too, only zeppelins. Duardin have gyrocopters, and the rest have magic.

mfw its MORE SPACE MARINES

Attached: 1520878582010.png (473x504, 214K)

Attached: 1513383380222.png (813x988, 545K)

Coming back to the game, since i have to rebase everyting i decide to try somting new (and cheaper).
Any tips for base crafting and how people feel about this on tournaments?

Attached: IMG-20180313-WA0013-01.jpg (2362x787, 1.35M)

Hope user hope we still have a chance today

Oh shit sorry. Phone posting. Dunno why its flipped.

Dwarves without big beards is pointless to me, pity all my ironbreakers have gimpy little arkanaut heads now.
Yeah I always liked the idea of a dwarven gun-line but I think they went a step too far, I'd like to get one of the ships and put a zeppelin on it instead of the weird engines.

What do you guys think of my irondrake gas mask? I'm not sure if it's worth messing with this guy.

Attached: admironbreaker.png (958x584, 832K)

>F
I'm so sorry, Mark. I'm so very sorry.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm8rpv045U

The skaven have a whole mess of guns, ratling or otherwise. Grots, Ironjawz, humans and duardin have various flying boats and gunships, then there's the magic equalizer.

Might look better painted.

I doubt it would fly in tournaments, but (most) casual players would be okay with it.

I think the problem is that the KO look much too clean and perfect tech

>deliberately putting your models higher above the board than they need to be in a true line of sight game

also they would break off the base more often that superglueing the feet strait to the plastic

only oficial GW bases are allowed?

and severely lacking the essential potato sack vibe

Attached: patrician aesthetic.jpg (123x124, 2K)

No, but making your models taller than they usually would be by using bases is illegal.

This game uses TLOS, making your dude taller can bend the rules in/against your favor

Or just have "LoS stand-in model/template like infinity uses.

>Infinity
Now why would you ever go bringing up a wargame with competent rules, user? This is /aosg/!

they don't have enough coats and have too many facemasks

>>Would you like to see the rise of minor or vassal gods? If so what kind of gods? Do you feel the same about chaos? How would you feel about Human great Horned Worshipers?
Yeah, and I don't see any reason why we shouldn't. Nagash lore mentions the rise of underworld gods in Shyish that he ate. I'd be interested in seeing some minor gods from WHFB come back in new ways, like Isha as a sympathetic goddess of the Deepkin, or Ulric as an avatar of Sigmar with Ghyran tones.

Allegiance: Daughters Of Khaine

Leaders
Slaughter Queen on Cauldron Of Blood (330)
- General
- Trait: Mistress of Poisons
- Artefact: Crone Blade
- Prayer: Catechsim of Murder
Bloodwrack Medusa (140)
- Lore of Shadows: Mindrazor

Battleline
30 x Witch Aelves (270)
- Pairs of Sacrificial Knives
10 x Witch Aelves (100)
- Sacrificial Knives and Blade Bucklers

Units
5 x Doomfire Warlocks (160)
- Lore of Shadows: Shroud of Despair

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 69

Or

Allegiance: Daughters Of Khaine
- Temple: Draichi Ganeth

Leaders
Bloodwrack Shrine (220)
- Lore of Shadows: Mindrazor
Slaughter Queen (100)
- General
- Trait: Mistress of Poisons
- Artefact: The Darksword
- Prayer: Crimson Rejuvenation
Hag Queen (60)
- Prayer: Catechsim of Murder

Battleline
30 x Witch Aelves (270)
- Pairs of Sacrificial Knives
10 x Witch Aelves (100)
- Sacrificial Knives and Blade Bucklers

Units
5 x Doomfire Warlocks (160)
- Lore of Shadows: None
5 x Khinerai Lifetakers (80)

Total: 990 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 78

I can't decide. The second one is probably better, but the slaughter queen has so mug murder potential that I want to at least try it out.

il have to sand everything then.

Soon

Attached: FA362B04-D142-46B4-9BF8-8177D12058BB.jpg (400x513, 38K)

holy fuck, werewolf human knights.. Holy fuck that'd be boss

Nobody cares if your bases have some rocks or shit for your dudes to stand on, if anything any enhancement to the base for that purpose gets you bonus points for having a kickass looking army. GW sells scenic bases themselves with varying degrees of vertical difference.

I'd be more worried about the disk of the base proper not being the exact right size or shape you're going for.

That said...

What material did you use for the stone here?

Attached: Why did i do this.png (1632x1265, 4.85M)

>Human great Horned Worshipers?
scourge and purge

but more seriously, those kinds of things are neat but only to add variety to the backdrop and to fuel conversions; no reason to support those ideas with miniatures in the main game.
perhaps it would be cool to have some kind of daemon prince equivalent to undead where a minor god of the underworld submits to nagash instead of being consumed and remains largely autonomous, making the grand alliance a bit less centered on the big hat.

Attached: 1502619447565.jpg (493x828, 49K)

>not mounting all of your ranged units on 6" Corinthian columns to allow your ranged units to shoot whatever they want
pleb

expanded pvc, it may break if i only aply glue, thats why im planing on pining it to have a a deeper grasp.

Nobody cares..

Infinity has its problems, but I have no idea why other games dont do that for LOS. Its a good blend of TLoS and allows for creative modelling without people bitching.

I get Warmahordes' base size heirarchy too, but thats a ded game so it doesnt count.

WHEN?

Attached: 28468148_903761836453339_4153248772689756160_n.jpg (590x450, 44K)

>wanting to get mind controlled by Nagash and suicided into the nearest blob of chaos whatevers.

leave him dead, where he can be a happy memory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong

Any chance of Tomb Kings coming to AoS?

>implying he can be controlled
what part don't you understand?
the SETTRA, the DOES NOT, or the SERVE?

Attached: 1200px-Nagash_vs_Settra.jpg (1200x770, 353K)

nobody bought them in fantasy, geedubya would be fools to bring them back for the 5 who want them

I prefer the shields on the sisters of slaughter, personally.

no, forget it

Probably not but I'd be surprised if the Warsphinx and Stalkers kit don't return in some form.

After all the memery I'd have a hearty kek if they did as Nagash-loyal armies.

Shading Ushabti Bone for armor - Sepia or Earthshade?

What do you think about this KO list? My main concern is, should I drop something and take a battalion. I honestly don't see any benefit of any of the two battalions available to me (sky command and sky squadron) other than an additional artifact and the reduced amount of drops (which isn't an issue really, since I only have 4 drops). Perhaps I am wrong though.

Attached: Kharadron Overlords 2000.png (381x946, 31K)

After AoS changes to squares and uses rank and flank.

if he is undead (pretty sure yes) then Nagash can mind control Sertta. Also fairly sure Nagash created Sertta, or at least raised him from the dead on a more permanent basis.

Attached: 600px-Age_Nagash.jpg (600x424, 45K)

Genuinely yes.
They will be less Egyptian and more "generic megalith civilisation with cult-of-the-dead vibe" so GW can copyright them.
In the lore, we already literally have sentient skeleton kings and sentient skeleton warriors AND undead kingdoms in sand, AND a lich priest with a pharaoh hat (Arkhan) so we're more than halfway there.

Attached: Naxxramas.jpg (1440x900, 203K)

Fugg, my apartment flooded XDDDDDDDDDDDD.

See, people used to say Sisters of Battle would only get plastics after the Custodes get a codex and the squats come back, but here we are. That might happen yet.

I have some extreme doubt that Age of Sigmar will at any point make people go back go squares and ditch the rules in favor of the poor selling thing that came before.

your post is sad on multiple levels

my memory is a little foggy, what happened here?

Attached: srsq.png (625x431, 26K)

but he couldn't when he had him in his grip

No. And if they do, it'll just be Reanimates working for Sigmar against Nagash and Chaos.

Probably the departure of the Nazi CEO.

was that before or after Nagash shoved the wind of death Shyish up his ass to raise his power level over 2000? Either way its safe to say super-Nagash is operating on a whole next level sort of power level system at this point in the new setting.

Attached: 1519078517218.png (1026x600, 742K)

Me too, but you never know.

Attached: WDJune2017.jpg (1230x1631, 359K)

Deepkin when? WHEN??????

>compelling argument
seems plausible and likely

Hey, I know this is AoS, but please help tell GW to stop it with the Marine Wank. Vote for the Bugs.

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/13/help-us-choose-an-army/

Attached: Gymz_Porkchop.jpg (500x500, 59K)

>Probably the departure of the Nazi CEO.
Nah, Kirby left before the first GHB came out