How do I turn this shit into $1 mill, biz?

How do I turn this shit into $1 mill, biz?

I need to quit my job ASAP

Other urls found in this thread:

obelisk.tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check out TRX on binance for one

get rid of all that shit and buy FUN

starting to get sick of seeing these same fucking threads every day

just hold ya fuckwit

Your portfolio is good. Just wait 6-12 months and you should be at $3M-$5M

Ignore people saying to sell all and bet on 1 coin. Better to diversify.

your portfolio is good. Go fap until NYE and then get your girl to put on the red panties

Top 8 coins are done man... except maybe ADA and possibly REQ.

More young coins like TRX or FUN that still have room to 10, 20, 30x .

just go all in on ETH it will be 20k eoy

Yea with as much money as that, better to diversift between 5-10 solid coins with potential to get a huge increase in market cap before EOY 2018 (so nothing thats top 3 in market cap desu). Then hold and chill.

buy SRC you cuck

Serial Rapist Coin is going to revolutionize the way micropayments are distributed through decentralized nexuses of nodes and master nodes. The Hyper Network (HN) algorithm the SRC team has been developing for three years guarantees secure transactions recorded in the blockchain ledger that will take place nearly instantaneously. 90% of victims will not go to the police, and of the 10% that do, only 1% will be taken seriously by the authorities. Of that 1%, only 35% will be able to successfully open a case, and only 8% of those will end in a conviction.

Don't get caught because of lack of privacy and outdated hashing algorithms. Buy Serial Rapist Coin now, and see gains force themselves upon you from all angles in the coming weeks, months and years!

OP on desktop, idk if ID is going to change

why tf would TRX x10 from here?

and ERC20 token is not worth as much, or more, than ethereum

cant wait that long...

need to quit the job now, and with my luck, the market will crash the second i do

man ive been holding this ETH for over a year and i should have dumped it 6 months ago

this

Im gonna need a serious red pill on FUN if yall are so confident

I stayed away from the ICO because of the name, and havent done any research since

why would a gambling token be worth billions?

Keep Link, NEO, XMR, ETH, REQ, XLM.

Get rid of Ark and BAT and replace with OMG and LTC

>unironically advising people to hold litecoin
why tho

no stfu i'm trying to accumulate

I'm holding it.

I don't know why. I've seen people allude to its value recently, so it's not going to hurt to hodl for another few weeks.

BAT i just bought because its one of the few solid coins that hasnt mooned yet, updates coming soon, and has a working product

ARK ive been bag holding since $.30, and totally emotionally attached to. Maybe ill part with some if it finally x2 or x3s to catch up to everything else

OMG i dont see pulling another x10 any time soon, and ill eat my dick if LTC breaks $2k

jesus christ, the majority of TRX holders are going to get fucking burnt looking for quick flips, and that's coming from someone who holds a LOT of TRX... quit shilling fucking nonsense to try and drop your bags because it's taking too long, and maybe read the white paper/roadmap.
if you're not in it for the long haul, get out and give me your bags

Reminds me of the copypasta about the murder-rape economic system.

>buy FUN
THIS

OP, solid folio.

Put 50k each into XMR, ETH, XLM for stable, consistent gains.

The other 57k youll need to look for highly speculative low cap coins. You can probably still make 2x or 3x off some coins like BAT or XRB, but you'll really want to spend money on a few 10x's outside the top 100 coin list. Do a lot of research

Wow, this really is a massive long term hold. I didn't realize the roadmap was projected out that far. Are people even going to be using TRX in eight years?

VEN and XP will get you to $500k by end of this month.

Unironically LINK and I guess ICX.

I think so, the project just started mid last year and Justin Sun has gotten on major exchanges, partnered with a few Chinese companies, started cryptodoggies just a few days back, and obviously is putting in time and effort if he is truly seeing that far ahead in time, but then again, who knows? I trust the guy, he's a Jack Ma protege, has a lot of chink clout (forbe's 30 under 30), and is very vocal about the possibilities for TRX applications across a multitude of things
I bought in super low and have a dickton, so i'm obviously biased in that I want to see it succeed, but then again, since I bought in low, this could crash pretty hard and I would make it out relatively unscathed

i think it's worth the hold to see what happens over these years because who knows where crypto could be at that point, we could see tons of coins worth amounts we never thought possible. I'm also curious to see what Odyssey, the "economic incentive-empowered ecosystem" is

Cool, thanks for the thought out reply. Just checked Delta, looks like it's sitting at 17 cents (I don't really care to measure in sats), thought about getting in when it was still 10 cents, do you think it will correct? I have a feeling it's firing up from the TRON-Dog launch, anyone think it'll drop back to 12-15 cents (or lower) or will it just keep going?

just have some FUN man

Literally nothing. Stake your NEO and collect gas. Just sit back and watch it grow over this year to 1 mil

anons how do i turn 5k worth of ICX XLM into a modest 30k by EOY? at 10k now. i seriously fucked myself for fomoing and buy high sell low at the beginning

WTC my boi, WTC
pump is incoming, just barely am hour ago the dip ended
its not too late

Quite frankly, the whole market has had a bull run and I can't necessarily comment on any corrections; I've been waiting for corrections in a lot of my holdings for a few days now and it just seems like they're setting new floors and not coming back down. If this continues and you're lucky, you might be able to catch a crash to 15 cents if the Asian market sees the Western pump and they start to sell. It didn't even really pump hard after cryptodoggies, it's just been pretty steady since then so I'm not sure. At the very least, if you're planning on holding for a while, I would probably buy in and just ignore any dips that could possibly happen since there's a lot less of a margin for a decrease the lower it is (obviously). I will say that if it DOES dip that low, I'm going to be buying quite a bit more as well so I wouldn't expect it to stay that low for long if it does.
And if I'm wrong, don't hold me accountable. I'm just as retarded as the rest of Veeky Forums

Looks like a good buy now

any news coming up?

and whats the deal with masternodes? i thought it was an erc20 token

go all in on SIA

>decentralized cloud storage
>data is 100% protected
>can literally RENT OUT your hard drive for $$$
>No one can access your files/data (unlike Amazon/Apple/etc.
>cost like 10000% less to use ($2 per month vs $23 per month for Amazon
>100% open sourced
>renter only gets paid if they hold a file for the specified time given

>200+K is not sufficient to quit my job

hmmmm a 5x moonshot would work but maybe not at those levels no idea. you could hire programmers and people to start your own ICO to raise 1M+ if you have a good idea that uses blockchain.

You fucking idiot! Just HODL GADDAMNIT JOHNSON. You have the perfect portfolio. Just hold onto to it for a year or two. Rather you are a genius, or a lucky retard, you still have a better portfolio than over 95% population on biz. Dont fuck this up for yourself. Congratulations on this, seriously.

obelisk.tech/

I was actually about to order one of these lol

Should I go for both the DCR and SC miners?

cashing out now would be retarded

when i hit $1 mill the plan is to cash out only 10%, pay off student loans, quit my job, and NEET up for another year or two until it reaches $3-5 mill

id rather just be a neet

thanks user, ill try to be patient

This guy knows what he's talking about, realistic values too. Don't fall for the anti-diversification meme on biz. Find a different part time job in the meantime if you need income or slowly sell off small amounts of crypto to scrape by.

wanted to get both of them but can only afford one rn with my budget so Im thinking the SC1

This. I was shocked to see such a good portfolio on here for once.

Its absolutely astonishing.

just made a thread

I think im gonna buy one of each

biz called this a memefolio 2 months ago

No worries. I should probably buy in soon, bought my ticket for FUN, looking to hop onboard ICX as well. TRX was the only one I had any real reservations about, despite all the connections I'm already aware of. Dips don't bother too much, like I said earlier, I'm a hodl man. Thanks again for the reply