Horus Heresy General /hhg/

Chainaxes still free Edition

Previous >Thread FAQ
pastebin.com/iUqNrrA8

>Official HH 7th Edition Errata (not updated since January 2016)
forgeworld.co.uk/resources/fw_site/fw_pdfs/Horus_Heresy/Horus_Heresy_7th_Edition.pdf

>30k TACTICA & TIPS
What to include in a HH list, how to format it, what makes each legion special (crunch), tactics, Tutorials for Heresy-era minis and more
pastebin.com/Tm2P4QLp

>HH Books, Novels and Rulebooks galore
pastebin.com/k9uvqsub
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2Ffz1OuHK%2Fcrusade-imperialis-army-lists.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.docdroid.net%2FZTK72gs%2Flegiones-astartes-age-of-darkness-army-list.pdf.html
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>/HHG/'s Legion demographics
strawpoll.me/10558764

>/HHG/'s allegiances
www.strawpoll.me/10663447

>Primarch Popularity Poll
strawpoll.me/11458318

>NEW Mega Folder
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A

>HH rulebook
>epub
mediafire.com/file/mmr4e1yy7fnyxgy/HH_Rule_Book.epub
>pdf
www34.zippyshare.com/v/3a2haZF4/file.htm

Attached: freechainaxesgeneral.jpg (811x542, 464K)

Tell me a HH bedtime story.

Did you heard a story about loyalist world eater who painted himself as son of horus and cucked warmaster and large forge world?

Who do you think would be a better gynecologist, Ferrus Manus or Rogal Dorn?

Once upon a time, there were three little primarchs, all on Terra. The first little primarch was called jaghatai. One day, the big bad luna wolf, Horus, came along, and said to jaghatai:
>little primarch, little primarch, let me come in
To which jaghatai replied:
>not by the hair on my chinny chin chin
>then I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house in
But before he could do that, jaghatai, charged out of his house, surfing on a main battle tank going like 200kph, and the big bad luna wolf was all like "yeah, nah, that's actually pretty sick" and moved on. So he went to the second little primarch, called sanguinius, and said:
To which sanguinius replied:
>not by the hair on my chinny chin chin
But before he could do that, sanguinius powersuplexed a fucking bloodthirster, and the big bad luna wolf was all like "whoa, fuck that" and moved on. So he came to the final little primarch, called rogal, and said:
To which rogal replied:
>I do not think so, for you are my enemy, and I do not think that would a wise tactical decision on my part
To which rogal replied:
>that does not sound like a feasible strategy, for rather than using hay or sticks this wall is made of reinforced concrete and other materials and is designed to be resistant to most siege approaches, let alone wind, for as you can see from these calculations the maximum force huffing and puffing could deliver is...
And this continued for some time. Eventually the big bad luna wolf got bored of listening to rogal and dropped the shields on his spaceship to hurry things up. Unfortunately for him, the good woodcutter, the emperor, teleported up, and killed the big bad luna wolf with his axe. The end.

>cold metal hands

Ferrus wins by default.

You forgot that the bad luna wolf savaged the woodcutter so badly he had to wired into his wooden chair for the rest of eternity, and in his absence the wooden log cabin rotted away to an empty shell of its former self, while everyone started worshipping the woodcutter as a god.

I love it.

Good night, /hhg/

I think Captain Polux is another good contender.

Rogal

>"These vaginal walls are far too

>PENETRABLE"

Attached: 11224741_10153340368135539_7779816035252079338_n.jpg (600x600, 45K)

Fucking christ, I got my first ever resin Xiphon from glorious chinaman and have found myself overwhelmed. Mold slips all over, inconveniently place sprues, horrible bubbles and strange wart-like protrusions all over.

>Check online to see what to do
>Find out this is common, even in forgeworld models

Fuck me, this is far too above my skill level.

10th for who fucking cares I'm dead when is my fucking model going to go for pre-order

Attached: 1495519500683.jpg (764x551, 167K)

basically what happened when I ordered two Deimos predators. The resin they use already feels flimsier than FW grade so I think the only thing I can do now is just buy rhino bits on ebay and try to salvage it.

What chinaman did you use ? I ordered twice with different ones and never got a problem (at least nothing worse that FW stuff)

Hard question seeing as :
>both would not care if the patient feel pain during the exam
>both would meticulously examinate the patient for any problem as they never half-ass anything
>both would be so professional you'd have more dirty jokes coming from a servitor
>both would not even blink an eye if the emperor asked them to check each women in the galaxy
>both would be absolutely red if the patient let out a squeal of pleasure

Attached: emperor stupid.png (698x389, 753K)

If anyone is interested or wants to add it to the OP here is a tutorial of all the official FW legion paint schemes.

Attached: Legion Painting Guides.pdf (PDF, 85K)

Ferrus Manus sends his regards

Attached: MOON.png (180x236, 82K)

Get out, we don't want to hear about your OC donut steel chacacter don't tell me he has iron hands or some shit like that

Have you ever heard the tale of The Very Lonely Luna Wolf?

>>both would not care if the patient feel pain during the exam
>Uh Dr. Manus that kind of hurts
>You are weak Mrs. Smith

Vinson/Wartable.

Never had a problem with infantry level stuff, but this Xiphon... The slippage is cringe worthy. I'm gonna have to use damn near half an inch of green stuff to fill the gap between fore and aft sections of the fuselage.

Never heard of them, i bought pyroclasts and a leviathan off alpharius and a fellblade, laser destroyer vindicator and xiphon off ccon

How can I get into contact with your dealers then?

I though not. It's not the sort of tale the false-emperor would tell. It's a chaos story.

Once upon a time there was a very lonely Luna Wolf who had no friends. Because he didn't want to be like a Word Bearer he decided that he should find himself a friend.

So, hippity-hop, fleet of foot, off he ran to find himself a friend.

Along the way he came upon a very secretive Dark Angel chopping down trees. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf asked the very secretive Dark Angel.

“I do not understand friends.” said the very secretive Dark Angel, “And I must fight the monsters.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf left the very secretive Dark Angel to his tree cutting and set off to find himself a friend.

Soon after the very lonely Luna Wolf [SECTION REDACTED]

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf [SECTION REDACTED]

Down the road he came upon a very perfect Emperor’s Children posing with paired swords. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf asked the very perfect Emperor’s Child.

“Everyone should be friends with me.” said the very perfect Emperor’s Child, “So I will be your friend.”

And the very lonely Luna Wolf was happy, because he finally had a friend. But the very lonely Luna Wolf was uncertain, because he only had one friend and the very perfect Emperor’s Child seemed to think more friends were better.

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf and the very perfect Emperor’s Child set off down the lane to find themselves more friends.

Not long after they came upon a very bitter Iron Warrior kicking over sand castles. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf and the very perfect Emperor’s Child asked the very bitter Iron Warrior.

“I do not have friends,” said the very bitter Iron Warrior, “because nobody likes me.”

“We will be your friends!” said the very lonely Luna Wolf and the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and they gave the very bitter Iron Warrior a big hammer to show how much they liked him.

Seeing how happy getting friends made the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very lonely Luna Wolf decided the three should make even more friends. So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior marched briskly off to find themselves more friends.

As they walked the group happened to meet a very speedy White Scar racing on his bike. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior asked the very speedy White Scar.

“Can’tstopgottagofast!” shouted the very speedy White Scar as he raced on down the road.

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior kept walking along their way to find themselves more friends.

Down the path they came upon a very feral Space Wolf claiming he was only pretending. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the Bitter Iron Warrior asked the very feral Space Wolf.

“I already have many friends.” insisted the very feral Space Wolf, “So let me awoo in peace.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior let the very feral Space Wolf continue doing whatever he was supposed to be doing and continued to look for more friends.

As they walked they came upon a very proud Imperial Fist building sandcastles. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf and the very perfect Emperor’s Child asked the very proud Imperial Fist.

“I am afraid I must decline” stated the very proud Imperial Fist, “for I am fortifying this position.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior let the very proud Imperial Fist keep building castles and looked even harder to find more friends.

Finally they found upon a very crazy Night Lord skinning criminals. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior asked the very crazy Night Lord.

“I have no friends.” rasped the very crazy Night Lord, “Because I am the terror that flaps in the night.”

“We aren’t scared to be your friends.” said the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, and the very bitter Iron Warrior. “Come join us and you’ll make even more friends!”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord went forth to make even more friends. But the very lonely Luna Wolf was worried, because he might not be able to make enough friends for the very bitter Iron Warrior and the very crazy Night Lord.

After a while they happened upon a very pretty Blood Angel crying tears of blood. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord asked the very pretty Blood Angel.

“I don’t deserve friends.” said the very pretty Blood Angel, “Because I haven’t been a good enough boy.” And despite all they tried the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord couldn’t convince him otherwise.

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the crazy Night Lord left the very pretty Blood Angel to his sadness and continued onwards to find themselves new friends.

Soon after they found a very stern Iron Hand building a mighty machine. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord asked the very stern Iron Hand.

“I have no need of friends.” stated the very stern Iron Hands, “For needing friends is weakness.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord decided to leave quickly before the very stern Iron Hand lost his head.

As they traveled on [DATA EXPUNGED]

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord [DATA EXPUNGED]

Not long after they came upon a very angry World Eater waving around his free chainaxe. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord asked the very angry World Eater.

“I AM ANGRY!” shouted the very angry World Eater, “ANGRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!”

“We will be your friends.” insisted the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, and the very crazy Night Lord. “Now you don’t have to be angry about us.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater set off in search of even more friends.

As they walked they found a very officious Ultramarine writing in a book. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater asked the very officious Ultramarine.

“Friends? I wrote the definitive manual on how to make and be friends.” declared the very officious Ultramarine, “I’ll give you a copy, because it is the only way to do it.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater let the very officious Ultramarine continue pontificating and left, having decided he wouldn't make a very good friend.

In their travels they came upon a very stubborn Death Guard wearing bare ceramite. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater asked the very stubborn Death Guard.

“Do you have the resolve to wield the blade over and over?” inquired the very stubborn Death Guard, because he wanted to be sure about potential friends.

“We have the resolve.” promised the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater. “You can trust us as your friends.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, and the very stubborn Death Guard left to find even more friends. And the very lonely Luna Wolf was proud, because he had even made friends with the very stubborn Death Guard.

Along their way they discovered a very curious Thousand Son doing nothing wrong. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, and the very stubborn Death Guard asked the very curious Thousand Son.

“This might have been a mistake!” shouted the very curious Thousand Son before exploding into a puff of magic.

“We accept you for who you are.” promised the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, and the very angry World Eater. “You can come along with us.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, and the very stubborn Death Guard continued down the road towards friends hoping the very curious Thousand Son would soon join them.

As they continued a very pious Word Bearer covered in runes approached them on the road. "I will be your friend." he told the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, and the very curious Thousand Son, “Because I now I have seen the Truth.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer kept up their search for friends. And the very lonely Luna Wolf was happy, because now the very pious Word Bearer had friends.

As they walked on they happened upon a very magic Salamander plating gold onto his bolter. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer asked the very magic Salamander.

“Friendships are not made” advised the very magic Salamander, “They are forged in the fiery crucible of mutual adversity, glowing red-hot until hammered and beaten into shape.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer headed out because the very magic Salamander was written by Nick Kyme.

Near the end of the road they stumbled upon a very sneaky Raven Guard playing with his jump pack. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer asked the very sneaky Raven Guard.

But the very sneaky Raven Guard said nothing, because he had vanished while they were all busy speaking.

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer continued on towards the end of the road.

Right before the road ended they met with a very mysterious Alpha Legionnaire dooriing his keikakus. "Will you be my friend?" the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, and the very pious Word Bearer asked the very mysterious Alpha Legionnaire.

“I am Alpharius.” the very mysterious Alpha Legionnaire replied from behind them, “And I am already your friend.”

So, hippity hop, fleet of foot, the very lonely Luna Wolf, the very perfect Emperor’s Child, the very bitter Iron Warrior, the very crazy Night Lord, the very angry World Eater, the very stubborn Death Guard, the very curious Thousand Son, the very pious Word Bearer, and the very mysterious Alpha Legionnaire set out to have tons of fun together as friends.

And with all his new friends the very lonely Luna Wolf wasn’t lonely at all anymore.

The End

I bought a Leviathan from Z. There's slippage and warped bits all over. It all looks like stuff that would normally be easy to fix, issue is it's been casted in what seems to be ABS plastic, so I can't fix it.

I think I'll try Alpharius next, but I think my contact info is out of date as I heard he changed his email

Is ABS plastic unsandable or something?

The outer section that encompasses the leg joint is all warped, so I can't build it.

What are some models you REALLY REALLY want but you don’t have because you can’t justify the price or their rules are garbage?

>I want a Stormbird so bad

Warlord Titan.

Don't have the money.
Don't have the patience.
Don't have the time.
Don't have the space.
Don't have the painting skill.
Don't have the desire to get cancer.
Don't have the ability to buy a Lucius chassis.

A reaver titan
i'll get one anyway once i finish high school

>how heresy is taught to heretic childrens.warp

I've always wanted to make a knight army. Knight lancers allied with mechanicum thallax and usurax. Idea is basically thallax are sergeant level non-aristocrats given the "honour" of serving alongside their masters. Ignoring the cost however such an army would swing so widely in terms of capabilities that I can't see any games being fun for both sides, with my army either stomping the enemy of getting tabled in three or four turns.

>finish high school

lmao holy shit, Ive heard heresay of the 40kids, but they're really here.

A Mastadon and a Reaver
I like the concept of the mastadon, but I dont have any unit outside of tyrant siege termies that could utilize it properly and i play ironfire so id rather put the points into more artillery
Id want a small Legio Mortis squad of titans desu

Is there any example use of Ordinatus Sagittar in the fluff?

Attached: fuckyou cannon.jpg (920x950, 85K)

>Don't have the ability to buy a Lucius chassis.
>wanting worst pattern
I bet you prefer the Baneblade to the Macharius chassis as well?

They used an ordinatus with a big cannon in the first book of the 40k Word Bearer trilogy, not sure if it was the Sagittar though.

Probably not what you were looking for though as the shot bounced off the spooky daemon tower the WBs were building and rebounded into the loyalist faces

Stormbird and Mastodon. Both way too pricey to just be resin bricks with shit rules.

I'm still utterly baffled as to why GW decided not to do a plastic thunderhawk, it would have sold like nothing else, THE big model for a SM army, even in 40k. It would have been thr SM's Baneblade, the crown of every player's collection.

Maybe they'll push out their Primaris aircraft in plastic? Who knows.

Arlatax when, FW?

Stop being so greedy, user, some legions don't even have their rhino doors yet.

Games workshop has more or less said a plastic Thunderhawk is possible, but far too flimsy for them to be comfortable.

Give it another year or three since they’ve finally figured out how to make multi layered supports in their new models

Stormbird or Warlord.

If I do they’ll be recasts; I can’t honestly imagine spending that much for those models. I did with the MKI Thunderhawk FW once had, and even then I was so worried about it all the damn time.

10/10

Perfect.

Screencap? Phoneposting, so I can't, otherwise I'd do it myself.

I'm just wondering how much harder can a TH be to make, in comparison to a Baneblade for example. That kit is old now but they still pulled it off wonderfully.

What would multi layered supports mean in terms of new models?

A whole host of (You)s for (You).

how many blackshield players have you met/played against? have they been cool, or super snowflake? how was it like playing against blackshields? how is it like playing blackshields?

Glorious

Mostly neat. HH games in general are super chill since you already know most of the local players in the first place and the asshats are usually strained out on the quick. Most blackshield players are nice chaps and have usually fairly cool fluff, too.
I mean, opinions on Primaris as blackshields are understandably divided, but I like those as well. They look neat and unique.
Though I'd wish they didn't take blackshields so literal and painted them a little more diverse. Of the four local blackshield armies four are jet black.

I’d like to see more Blackshields painted like pic related where the original armour colours are peaking through the top layer of paint.

Attached: 709B5610-0448-4955-B64D-0A8F0A4CC4E1.jpg (960x960, 125K)

Really cool indeed, but also pretty fucking hard to pull off, especially on an army wide level I'm sure.

You could do it with a layer of varnish/laquer and chipping fluid but basically pro-painting each mini twice would a pain in the balls.

I'm more a fan of Blackshields being rather unknown, with only hints of their former allegiance, so maybe black/dark with hints of other colours here and there like pic related.

Attached: hh-black-shield.jpg (620x842, 184K)

i used the wrong word, i'm not familiar with burger education, something more appropriate would be "college"

If I could finish my current army I'd love to do blackshields with attached colour scheme or a blackened bronze/copper.

Attached: blackshields.jpg (1000x916, 135K)

Attached: HERESY.jpg (700x531, 87K)

Macharius is far better then the Baneblade.

But when it comes to warlords, Mars looks like ass and Lucius reigns supreme.

Attached: Titan.jpg (600x763, 50K)

So my friend has started an army for the Horus heresy and we are planning to do a Zone Mortalis game this weekend. Told him not to tell me what army he chose yet, although when deciding on his army he seemed very interested in termintors (so that likely narrows it down to 16 or so legions). Anyway this is my list and I want to make sure it isn't too brutal. I purposely avoided bringing bullshit units like fearless tech thralls or massed AP 2 or 3.

Archmagos Reductor (dual fists, cyber-familiar, machinator array, photon thruster, and abeyant): 285 Points

6 Thallax (2 phased plasma-fusils): 275 Points

6 Thallax (2 phased plasma-fusils): 275 Points

6 Thallax (empyrite, 2 phased plasma-fusils, meltabombs): 315 Points

5 Myrmidon Destructors (5x Volkite Culverins): 340 Points

Archmagos wanders around alone beating people to death with str 10 power fists and str 6 machinator array, thallax run and gun with plasma fusils, and myrmidons walk and gun with volkite culverins.

Does this seem like a reasonable list against a newcomer or is there some bullshit units or builds I overlooked?

Honestly that looks like a pretty hard list to play against with a marine army unless he goes full GotCK.

Your troops put out 18 shots a turn that wound on 2+ while ignoring power armour and 12 shots that wound on 2+ that don't ignore armour. Heavy support put out a further 20 shots that wound on 2+, don't ignore armour this time though. Any power armoured unit will be drowning in wounds and saves.

If he's maxed out terminators he might stand a chance but his damage output will be reduced especially against 54 T5 troops wounds and 11 T5 2+ 5++ heavy wounds.

Maxed archmagos is going to be basically invincible unless he gets a lucky paragon blade strike or something.

I may just be unimaginative but I can't think of a way of countering this as marines.

Assault counters the thallax very well since they are garbage in assault. Magos can be beaten down with fists axes or mauls because he is riding solo. Myrmidons are much harder I will admit. Any suggestions I own a ton of different unis, so I can swap out most stuff.

tricky dickrocket praetor would cream a magos into fine sauce to ingurgitate then the thallax will collapse feeble

Are you using google translate for this sentence?

It's surprisingly difficult to find any pictures online of a Thunderhawk next to a Baneblade. The THawk's just a little longer than the Baneblade, right?

I can see the problem - it has a heavy nose, a heavy tail, and a narrow midsection where the base will attach to. It could very easily sag or break, and then you're going to get complaints. As a structural engineer, I'd say GW needs to get someone to actually do math to design a frame for it. That can be pricey (the analysis, not the frame). The solution is probably not that complicated: the hull probably needs to be divided into three parts due to length limitations on affordable molds, and those go over a box girder made of plastic. The hard part is that you've also got a length limitation on that box girder. It should still work - maybe it's half the length of the Thunderhawk, and the middle hull segment is pretty short so you've got a decent amount of overlap between the girder and the front and rear hull pieces.

tl;dr: I think it can be done, but it'd definitely be a step beyond anything GW's done.

In the US, college = university.

When I was in NZ, college seemed to be what we Americans call high school (what you’re in from age 14 to 18).

Different system here, you go to college from 11-12 to 14-15, switch to lycée for 3 years then enter "superior course" (direct traduction) where university isn't the norm, there's a fuckton of different path which take anywhere between 2 and 10 years to complete

I see. Time will tell. As I said, I'm holding my hopes up for the Primaris aircraft mentionned before, especially since it "makes thunderhawks looks like toys" I just hope that if it happens it won't be fugly nor in resin.

All measurements for the main section, things like tail fins and sponsons not included.

>Thunderhawk
Length 18 inches
Width 5 inches
Height 5 inches

>Baneblade
Length 9.5 inches
Width 5.5 inches
Height 2.5 inches

Retourne étudier pour avoir ta licence toi.

Attached: MXQmKVy.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

I'd hope that it's a GW release too, but I'm not going to put money on it either. I'm also hoping that it doesn't look like ass. Primaris releases so far have been alright or fuck ugly, so time will tell.

Pfff, je m'arrête pas avant le master ingé, 30k ça coute cher

>zut
>not merde

Grenouille s'il te plait

Tu te fais couiller, le master en droit d'un an en Angleterre coûte moins cher.

Attached: 1446989887274.jpg (146x158, 26K)

>Brexit
>On a aucune idée si l'équivalence des diplômes va être maintenue
> T'étudies deux ans, tu reviens sur le continent avec un bout de papier

Good deal

L'équivalence des diplômes est assurée, ils se tireraient une balle dans le pied vu le fric qu'ils se font avec les étudiants europeens qui raffolent de leur université. Et puis c'est plus reconnu a l'international. En tout cas pour le droit, perso c'était tout vu. Mais cessons de polluer le thread.

Is a single Leviathan in a DDP a good general addition to any legion?

Archmagos Reductor is strength 5 base, meaning with power fists he can ID T5 dudes. The only generic marine that can last any meaningful length of time against an Archmagos Reductor with fists is a Salamanders praetor with eternal warrior (storm shield also helps). Even then however the praetor will generally lose due to having one fewer wound and the archmagos having IWND.

As for how to fight that army, I would say assault thallax with pretty much anything (they lose to like 12 tactical marines with chainswords even if they get the charge), kite or tarpit the archmagos reductor (cataphractii terminators with a chaplain would be able to last a long time because Archmagos has so few attacks), and simply shoot the myrmidons with AP 3 weapons of your choice or just spam volkite chargers or something.

Still without list tailoring it is kind of hard to beat (non-fearless cataphractii would likely lose to archmagos, killing the thallax requires catching them, and you need a lot of shots to kill myrmidons).

Generally. Depends on your list though, all its weapons are short ranged so if your list is a gunline army you may end up deepstriking him where the enemy is only for them to simply move away from him towards the rest of your army.

In general however they are good, great firepower, good survivability, and very useful in CC against other dreadnoughs and monstrous creatures (although any fearless blob can tarpit it).

Zut alors! Je suis un ananas!

Oh crap, that’s long. No wonder there’s a problem.

>master en droit
Jamais, je sort de STI2D, je suis déjà content qu'ils me prennent en IUT vu l'échec lamentable de ce bac (un sous bac S, avec rien en maths et physique, pour se faire baiser par tout les petit cons qui te passent devant car la mention "bien" STI2D ne vaut rien)
Et ensuite je me suis planté, je voulais dire ingénieur, pas master d'ingénierie (mais de tout façon je suis pas en prépa donc au max c'est polytechnique, et je parle pas de l'école militaire...)

Dommage pour toi. J'ai un pote qui s'est révélé en STI2D après qu'on ai refusé de le laisser passer en ES, il est allé a Richelieu et s'est démerdé, maintenant il est à l'X justement.

Comment ? Il est forcément passé en prépa non ? Et si il as fait TSI chapeau à lui vu qu'ils n'en prennent que 2 sur 500 places au concours

Attached: 1520507296298.png (371x323, 59K)

Oui oui, si j'ai bien compris, Richelieu est une très bonne prépa et comme c'est un mec sérieux qui aime vraiment ce qu'il fait, il a réussi à avoir une de ces rares places.

Please use english, most people don't speak nintendo

How popular is 30k in France? I know there's like two guys here in NZ, and one of them is RGbro.

Chill, man, they're just wiping their asses with silk, as Emperor's Children are known to do.

我々はただ始めているだけです

Attached: Macron-san.jpg (640x909, 136K)

I thought the famous RG dude was mexican.

I heard there's a lot of player in Paris
unfortunately i'm a dirty "provincial", so i can't check

I decided to rewrite my Zone Mortalis list to try and decrease the army lethality while still making sure it wouldn't instantly fold in melee.
ZM 1500 Points Ordo Reductor

Archmagos Reductor (dual fists, cyber-familiar, machinator array, plasma-fusil, and abeyant): 275 Points

9 Thallax: 375 Points

9 Thallax: 375 Points

Vorax (paragon of metal, irad cleanser, bio-corrosive ammo, enhanced targeting array): 135 Points

5 Myrmidon Destructors (5 Volkite Culverins): 340 Points

Same general idea however the focus of this list is big hard to kill units and a couple of wandering monstrous creatures. Archmagos and Vorax wander off on their own, myrmidons shoot, and thallax shoot. The myrmidons will likely be tough to kill but seeing as how my friend seemed interested in terminators I assume he is bringing some and they should be able to withstand the shooting relatively well and put the hurt on them. Outside of that thallax are mostly just hard to shoot off the table their shooting is limited and their melee is garbage but they are tough, and both the Vorax and Archmagos are lone models that could potentially be overwhelmed by weight of numbers.